[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

17 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

It's only recently that I notice he has his phone with him at the airport, its

literally

on his hand all the time now, in the past he's usually never carrying it lol **delulu** thoughts 

When you have a close relationship, even you're super busy you can't contact and support him right? So i'm with you, he must be close with someone right now, specially when he came from china, he always smile, laughing and even waving his hand to fans. Ahh... he's very humble person.

When KGE said that she's a straighforward person, i think it's match with the situation with PHJ said. He's the person who can make a decision that when his girlfriend ask him to break he just said OK. And i think he doesn't waste his time when KGE doesn't interested with him. Just move on and think that it's just acting, and i'm professional. NO matter what happen in the future, i always support them  because CITT has influence me with their acting and i officially being their fans personally :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

So happy to read happy positive things about this drama and this couple again. I knew everyone got along well and such and the mess of controversy happened post production towards the midway to end point of the drama ending. 

Like all of you, I hope to one day see KGE and PHJ reunited in another project. The two have awesome natural chemistry and play off each other so well. Even if it's for a 2 minute CF, I want to see them as a happy cute adorable couple that get to go on that planned trip. Wouldn't it be cute if the traveling KGE of the G9 phone commercial were not to meet PBG but instead bumps into a random stranger played by PHJ.

They go to the train eatery and share moments of laughter, flirting, and sparks. Both happen to be going to the same place but neither one knows. They are sad to have to say good bye. However when both stand at the platform of their respective stops they see one another and are pulled like magnets towards one another. The two decide to spend the day site seeing together. If any one has seen the Korean drama 'Discovery of Love' it's the same as how the two leads met for the first time. 

Eric and Jung Yumi? akndksdad my fav hahaha <3 Was so happy they reunited in Discovery of Romance.. the way Yumi called Eric "oppa~" while giggled are so freaking cute.

I do hope dramagods make Haejin and Goeun to reunite in another drama, one that's lighter and ends happier.. even if we can't get CITT Season 2 (I dont think they'd make another ;;).

Anyway, hi everyone, I just decided to drop by at couple thread ^^/~~

On 3/17/2016 at 11:50 AM, lorac529 said:

Q: Seems like you are very good being pouty (aegyo) but in <A Muse>, you said you were not that type.  But this time Lee Sung-kyung said you are very good being pouty (aegyo), what do you think?

KGE: In CITT, I need to act being cute, so my pouty (aegyo) acting is magnified.  In reality, i do that to only my family and those I know well. 

explain this !!!

xcCg3B.gif

PHJ face when he came back from China was super happy he even waved to his fans from his car while eating his chips , in my opinion only someone who is excited and happy about something would do that. I was thinking maybe because it was White Day in Korea and he has someone special that he can barely wait to meet :). Also in KGE SIA's pink carpet picture I noticed her wearing a bracelet, I've seen tons pictures of her ( Unless I missed some :) )she never wore jewelry bracelet before only accessories bracelet and SIA was after White Day so I was wondering ( I'm wondering to much about these two :rolleyes: ) if that was a gift from someone special and maybe that's why PHJ was seems excited in his Airport Photos because he couldn't wait to gift his "Candy" to his favorite girl. 

And yes of course their fashion style seems more like couple clothes these days especially from PHJ side. 

On another note I think these are not just a coincidence that PHJ found KGE charming on their first met, then he got the chance to work with her in CITT which it was his chance to get to know her deeper plus the girl that he found charming also wants to get married before 30 which is good for him considering he also wants to get married in couple more years. I hope if they are each other's destiny then somehow they'll find the way to make their love works even  if it's difficult at first, coz everything thats worth fighting for never comes easy.

I miss Seol and Jung couple so much. They (more their webtoon selves) are on my ultimate OTP list. I like how the two really learn and grow from knowing one another and come together to really be "my person" for one another. I was watching fanvids on YouTube. I came upon this one which tells things from Jung's POV. I thought it was so pretty and well done that I had to share it here. 

While not forgetting to vote, I saw another interview from KGE Baidu forum (click to see in Chinese coz i can't copy them here).  She was interviewed by her friend 정다원 (Jeong da-won) on Feb 29 where they both studied at Kaywon High School of Arts (theatre major) in 2008.  You can check out the original article at YoungSamsung. I’m just gonna highlight (translate from Chinese to English) parts of the interesting questions i see, as she mentioned ideal type and how she sees what is a good actress (and somehow i can’t help thinking CITT/PHJ has an influence on that). 

CTO: se_20160221052445.jpg

Note: they called each other 고은 (goony) and 다원 (dani)

다원: I’ve finished watching CITT drama well.  Previously, I’ve seen your charming charisma in the movies but this time, I saw the very cute side of my friend KGE which makes me very happy.  SKJ was on your left side while PHJ is on your right, having both of them caring you, how does it feel like?

고은: Thank you so much.  I am only grateful for such happy shooting and great actors.

다원: As your friend, i’m really proud of you.  Since this is based on a famous webtoon, it was highly anticipated.  How do you see this?

고은: The fact that it was a drama made me worried rather than it was based on a famous webtoon or whether i can bring out the original character.  I am like this coz there’s no way i can control the degree of being like the original.

다원: Studying for 3 years at Kaywon High School of Arts, have to rehearse performance and set-up the stage everyday after school till 10pm, plus run laps in the field to strength body.  It was indeed a passionate life, did this passion help KGE today?

고은: It helped me a lot.  I always think “how my life would be if i didn’t go to Kaywon High School?”.  Professor Park who treated us like father always says “to become a good actor you first have to be a good person”.  I didn’t really understand this back then but after 10 years, I am now working as an actress, i completely understand what it means overtime.  Acting cannot be completed by your own strength because it needs everybody to work together.  Someone that can collaborate well with everyone is very important.

다원: There are many highly anticipated actress in their 20s recently.  As a friend, i’m very proud of you.  What kind of actress do you want to become?

고은: I want to become a great actress.  Not just simple and kind but each word comes out is sincere.  No matter if it’s a movie or drama, it can only be completed with everyone’s collaboration, so the working atmosphere is very important, so should treat the staffs sincerely during the 3-4 months.  If i love them sincerely, they’ll for sure love me sincerely.  Having others taking care on-site really helps coz I can only do 70% but due to them, i can do 100%.  So to me, becoming a sincere actress is the most important.

다원: KGE being 26, what is your ideal type?

고은: Someone who is passionate about his work and even passionate about his life!  I admire people who can finish his work well.

다원: Any future plans?

고은: From my first project <A Muse> to my recent CITT, I’ve being working non-stop, so for the time being, i want to travel a bit.  Let’s travel with our school friend 서경이(the 3 of us) to USA!

다원: OK!!!

Reporter 다원: When she became a highly anticipated actress, everyone always ask, “how was KGE like at school?”,  “What changes does she have?”, this and that.  At that time, me and others always say, “KGE is the past KGE, still very free and easily loveable.  She will become a great celebrity!”

Those that are close admits that KGE is warm and passionate, still very cute (lovely) and fresh (natural), I sincerely support and cheer for you who will become an even better actress!”

credit to the owners

tumblr_inline_mssj56zVbE1qz4rgp.gif

160319 YTN Star -  p.5
Since FAL drama has filmed 3 years ago he didnt really remembe it. so after watching the broadcast, he realized that there were lots of kiss scenes on his Chinese drama.
Q: isnt good if there are lots of kiss scenes? .
A: why.. did u think so? .
(get caught?) .
A: actually doing kiss scene also could be hard, because it's a filming .

160319 YTN Star - 꽃보다 ♡ 박해진 중국편  p.4
He said (If he married) he'll like to stay at home, he will like cooking, loving the kids, cleaning up ( the house)...!  #내꺼하

160319 YTN Star - 꽃보다 ♡ 박해진 중국편  p.3
He thought rather than to have a romance (dating) he prefer to get married

yoseob-fangirl.gif

He's always hinting how good he is as husband material!!!:w00t: :heart:

Are you listening KGE??? I hope so! !!! :D

3 hours ago, IreneY said:

@mgicc hi..wat's the result of the couple contest?

HI, these were the results:

R O U N D - 2 - R E S U L T S

The moment you've all been waiting for, shippers! The results of the voting for round two, the fanarts! With over 25,000 votes (more than the first round!), here are the results, ranking from first place to last place.

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)
3. Park Bo Gum & Hyeri (SunTaek Couple)
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)
5. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)
6. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)
7. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple)
8. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple)
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple)
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple)

Spoiler

Round2Results.png.8acebdd011fd71682b93b7

R O U N D - 2 - E L I M I N A T I O N

Keeping in mind that Round Two was an elimination round, here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from both Round One and Round Two, from first place to last place:

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 = 10,849]
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 = 9,620]
3. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hyeri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 = 8,697]
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 = 6,372]
5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 = 4,636]
6. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 = 2,747]
7. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 = 2,180]
8. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 = 1,879]
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple) [1,183 + 616 = 1,799]
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple) [719 + 295 = 1,014]

---

Which means that we've advanced to the next round! \o/

My big apologize for not contribute anything, its a bit tight moment for me even just for lurking here, but congraaats!! for reaching in roud 2!! Really really exciting for fan fiction now :w00t: Cheesy brigade u guys are AWESOME from the start! if i can i will send my 'awesome' banner up on the sky for you. So yippeeeeey!!

200w.gif

News and captions about our otp? :wub: this twoo.. Never stop me yet from tickled. Report: my delulu booster is up! Its too heat right now

@meltmilkyway Aww thank you! We'll be counting on your continued support when the next round of voting comes up!:lol:

@coffeeboyHi! I've noticed that you havent been on the contest group chat for a while. I hope you know that we're still in active discussions there. Will you still be involved for the rest of the contest period?

Archived