[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angellove2124 So sorry I'm not tech-savvy enough to create video clips and also don't want to run into copyright infringement issues (more so when the DVD is being marketed right now). I will post the links here if other fans have shared video clips though.

By the way, Mountain Movement (WM Company) has started PHJ's official YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNc_JNKrKPXf1V1hubZfG9g

Omg I'm trying to patiently wait for his BTS DVD to start being uploaded but I can't contain my excitement. Anyways I don't know how I'll be able to hand my feelings once they both start acting with different actors/actress. Just saw pics of PHJ new MV with "I forgot her name" and my heart did not like it lol

recently PHJ donated for children's care ( he is donating for years now)

both are creating awareness to help children

this is KGE new post ( she wrote it in english may be for international fans to understand  )

our OTP are such a kind hearted couple 

3 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

I don't mean to sound negative but that is for sure a guys hand and I hope it's not her ex you know who, cause he's wearing that ring 

@Gitakawaii: i totally disagree with you.  KGE is wearing the locklet and the other hand's wrist and bone is smaller than KGE's.  A guy's wrist is usually wider, especiallly when taller than KGE, so don't think too much

IMG_20160410_114128.jpg

Bracelet was first spotted on SIA 2016. She wore it on her next succeeding public appearances and shoots. She released the ggone #makeapromise LV update roughly a month after wearing it.

IMG_20160410_110938.jpg

Park Hae Jin for Korea Dispatch and Kim Go Eun for Singles Magazine. Both sporting their charity bracelet.

OMO he is sooo cute :blush: (i smiled like an idiot from start to end)

he said " its the first time i asked "do you want to go out with me " and i never asked anyone to go out with me  ( KGE YOU ARE LUCKYY)

when interviewer asked you have famous line and he quickly said "want to go out with me"

Archived