[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you lovely internet Shipper Chingus out there~ (yes I see you, all you ninja lurkers)

Do you want to see more JungSeol fanfics and fanvids? (Of course you do)

Well then help make this a reality by helping Team Cheesy Briegade get through to the 3rd and 4th rounds of the shipper contest!

Helping is easy, just

1) Go to    http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/  every 6 hours to vote for uri Cheesy Couple on your/your BF/GF/BFF's tablet+desktop com+mobile+tablet

2) If you're a twitter user, retweet geri's tweet at 

3) If you're an instagram user, repost @Ahpheng's instagram post at

4) post on facebook/twitter/tumblr/instagram about the voting directly with these collaterals by @sashalove

Spoiler

Vote_poster_2.jpg9e7d1e17_bead_44b8_bd9b_7429412b5490.jpg

Just remember to incl the voting link   http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/

and if you're using social media like instagram/twitter, do include relevant hashtags like

#cheeseinthetrap #cheesycouple #teamcheesybriegade #奶酪陷阱
#ParkHaeJin #박해진 #朴海鎭 #YooJung
#KimGoEun #김고은 #金高恩#HongSeol

etc. 

5)Ask anyone you know to spread the word out. 

--

Voting ends 19 Mar 11:59 KST, so keep voting till then!

Every vote for us is a vote for our ship, so please spare a moment of your time to help!

Thank you!:heart:

Sincerely,

Team Cheesy Briegade

--

PS: For motivation:

giphy.gif

Dear, how does the system know we vote after 6 hours? Is it from our soompi id or IP number? Because after i voted once, and submitted, and it says thank you, and later like half an hour when i lurk the page again, the voting button is available again. So should i submit another vote or how?

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, sba16 said:

Dear, how does the system know we vote after 6 hours? Is it from our soompi id or IP number? Because after i voted once, and submitted, and it says thank you, and later like half an hour when i lurk the page again, the voting button is available again. So should i submit another vote or how?

Thanks!

I think it should be IP. You wont be able to vote again even if you click vote, they'll just say that you've already voted. ^^ Thanks for voting

She-starts-trying-dresses-everything-gre

9 hours ago, lorac529 said:

omo...i can't help widen my eyes seeing the word "in bed" and "sexual compatibility is high" !!  totally in delulu mode wahaha

And @mgicc the weibo link you shared previously has so many other translated KGE's previous articles.  I'm not sure if it was ever shared here...

Since there're too many questions, i'm just gonna highlight the questions & answer that caught my attention! 

Source: TopStarNews Interview

Q: How is your relationship with the others?

KGE: Right now, everyone is having interviews so we'll ask "busy?".  Lee Sung-kyung is now busy filming movie so i'll send SMS to cheer her.  SKJ went to film Law of the Jungle so i greeted him as well.  PHJ sunbae said he has a lot of interviews, so we cheer each other out.

Q: Lee Yoon-jung director said you and PHJ should date in the press con...

KGE: Our director always make jokes like that.  When she sees someone getting along well, then she will say "You two is compatible for dating".  She always makes jokes like this, so I know she was just joking.  However, the news got so serious about this.  I was so surprised, and same with the director. 

Q: PHJ has once said you were his ideal type and now you finally met in CITT...

KGE: I have thanked him for saying that.  We went to the same beauty salon, i'm a junior while he's a sunbae i know, we greeted and then he passed by quickly.   He probably thought i was not bad back then so when reporter asked him the question, he thought of me and just said that.  Since we took on the role of the same drama, this was magnified, so i jokingly teased him, "i heard i was your ideal type, you must feel good" and laughed.

Q: Seems like you are very good being pouty (aegyo) but in <A Muse>, you said you were not that type.  But this time Lee Sung-kyung said you are very good being pouty (aegyo), what do you think?

KGE: In CITT, I need to act being cute, so my pouty (aegyo) acting is magnified.  In reality, i do that to only my family and those I know well.  The filming environment was comfortable, the crew was good, so i am more relax and i always hug Lee Sung-kyung too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another interview letting us know more about KGE....i only captured a few of the pics...

Source: BreakNews

"CITT was a pre-made drama, so i didn't hear from director the difference of filming a drama and a movie.  I felt a little bit overwhelmed the first few days coz in a movie, i only need to film 2 scenes a day but in a drama, i had 10.  These changes are a bit overwhelming to my body and mind, plus the environment is much faster.  After filming 2 chapters, i finally adapted to the environment."

Park min-ji is your best friend in <Grandmother Gye-choon> and it was filmed first before CITT.  The relationship back then was very different.  KGE expressed "We were very awkward during filming Grandmother Gye-Choon since we didn't have a lot of scenes together, so it was hard to know each other more.  Plus i'm the type that is shy with strangers, i need to meet at least 3 times, before i get close to someone.  I was happy to meet her again in CITT where we became close and able to talk deeply."

PHJ who previously met KGE has praised her acting.  Knowing this KGE said "I need to thank PHJ sunbae for a lot of things.  In words he seems dull and reserved but he is actually very sentimental.  I personally think the filming atmosphere is very important, because of PHJ sunbae, the on-site environment is always harmonized and happy.  Plus PHJ Sunbae cares for me a lot, i can feel it.  Having someone caring you on-site is very interesting coz this way, filming is more happy and pleasant.  There are actually differences in age and personality but he worked hard to not let everyone feel that way, so everyone got along very well, so really need to thank him."

Hi everyone, i find the original source of the news i posted earlier.  First 1 from TopStarNews http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=182668  on Feb 29 while 2nd one from BreakNews: http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=432249 posted on Mar 3, 2016 after our CITT drama ended.

ok i know everyone is happy about the post i translated but i ain't happy now coz i just saw photoshoots of DOTS 2nd leads by GRAZIA....why why no photoshoots of our CP :bawling: crying for them to have photoshoot.  As you see, i never took time to change my profile pic because i madly love the photoshoot on my profile pic by LJS & PSH....but I guess Blood CP never had a photoshoot before, correct?  So I'll forget about this and focus on translating another article from the weibo link haha  so that we get to know more about KGE...coz we all know a lot about PHJ...

Source: Newsway on March 15

Spoiler

0067FIhAgw1f1yv9dt57gj30ku0outn2.jpghttp://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/0067FIhAgw1f1yv9f1dowj30ku0lpwqo.jpg

KGE recently felt exhausted due to her health conditions.  Her weak body couldn’t stand the high intensity drama filming and non-stop interviewing, so had to cancel some of the interviews.  Today, KGE wrapped herself tightly with cotton clothing and came to the interview without makeup.  Even though she feels weak but her eyes sparkle when talking about her project.  Her keyword nowadays is “Physical Strength Management”.

KGE says “Not that i don’t manage my physical strength but was confused and learnt a lot.  Being an actress, my body is not so bad to the point that will burden viewers but i repeatedly reflect upon this.  In the past, I never experienced this, but when i filmed <Grandmother Gye-choon> and CITT, my body always not well.  I didn’t know what to do, i felt a sense of guilt.  I used to have a lot of confidence on my body, but now i don’t think so.  Need to do more exercise and build physical strength till I save enough strength for better selecting projects.”

And KGE is prepared to say goodbye to Hong Seol.  The success of her first drama will followed by the up and coming movie <Grandmother Gye-choon> in May.  Working like a cow, nowadays, KGE thinks about the past daily and realised she has been marching forward nonstop.  Now moving forward, her heart holds an unspeakable feeling.

KGE says “CITT has ended already, so i have to say bye to Hong Seol.  Since it’s pre-produced, i got to see it every week.  Watching it makes me feel haengbok (happiness)The filming process was very interesting, everyone always joked and played around.  It was very good memory.  Since it was my first time filming a drama, i feel exhausted at times but the process was haengbok, so i overcame it.  Experiencing my life's first drama, plus many interesting new things, now it’s time to say goodbye to Hong Seol.  Leaving Hong Seol and appear as KGE, go all out and continue to march forward again?”

55 minutes ago, phjkge said:

are not magazines and advertisers saw our couple chemistry??

i definitely need petition for photoshoot or CF or atleast selfi :bawling:

@phjkge they had the memorable selfie in the drama, i just think it's PHJ, he has never taken any CP photoshoot except with Go Joon Hee for Calvin Klein.  It must be his reserved character :sweatingbullets:

So happy to read happy positive things about this drama and this couple again. I knew everyone got along well and such and the mess of controversy happened post production towards the midway to end point of the drama ending. 

Like all of you, I hope to one day see KGE and PHJ reunited in another project. The two have awesome natural chemistry and play off each other so well. Even if it's for a 2 minute CF, I want to see them as a happy cute adorable couple that get to go on that planned trip. Wouldn't it be cute if the traveling KGE of the G9 phone commercial were not to meet PBG but instead bumps into a random stranger played by PHJ.

They go to the train eatery and share moments of laughter, flirting, and sparks. Both happen to be going to the same place but neither one knows. They are sad to have to say good bye. However when both stand at the platform of their respective stops they see one another and are pulled like magnets towards one another. The two decide to spend the day site seeing together. If any one has seen the Korean drama 'Discovery of Love' it's the same as how the two leads met for the first time. 

iam in love with this couple

their onscreen chemistry and offscreen chemistry was amazing ( iam really excited to see jungseol bts in jung DVD)

their acting ( no words)

they are too much comfortable with each other

PHJ praised her acting and KGE praised PHJ in all things 

my happiest moments of HaeGo ( all are bts videos)

1.their press conference interaction ( in so many videos PHJ turned to KGE like " is she okay"( i want to post that 3 videos )

2.when PHJ said my heart is not prepared before hugging ( its not scripted and KGE smiled after hearing ,PHJ also smiled)

3.when she is doing aeygo before kiss scene

4.when KGE asked ' am i looking weird "and he said NO (trailer bts)

5.when PHJ fed her steak and tasted her soup

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Wouldn't it be cute if the traveling KGE of the G9 phone commercial were not to meet PBG but instead bumps into a random stranger played by PHJ.

They go to the train eatery and share moments of laughter, flirting, and sparks. Both happen to be going to the same place but neither one knows. They are sad to have to say good bye. However when both stand at the platform of their respective stops they see one another and are pulled like magnets towards one another. The two decide to spend the day site seeing together. If any one has seen the Korean drama 'Discovery of Love' it's the same as how the two leads met for the first time. 

@MrsSoJiSub nice idea..wonder if any1 in this forum is good in art and can sketch it out..:)

4 hours ago, phjkge said:

are not magazines and advertisers saw our couple chemistry??

i definitely need petition for photoshoot or CF or atleast selfi :bawling:

It would  really be a waiste of chemistry :w00t:

CITT reached very good ratings while airing and still ticks and i expect a huge fan base and a big boom in Japan and China ... well all over Asia

However we have to keep in mind  that KGE is tiired and took time to rest,, her new film will air soon....PHJ's schedule must be almost filled, we can see how busy he has been..

We must give them time!

Who knows, maybe in the next few months... we might have a surprise :heart:

8 hours ago, lorac529 said:

ok i know everyone is happy about the post i translated but i ain't happy now coz i just saw photoshoots of DOTS 2nd leads by GRAZIA....why why no photoshoots of our CP :bawling: crying for them to have photoshoot.  As you see, i never took time to change my profile pic because i madly love the photoshoot on my profile pic by LJS & PSH....but I guess Blood CP never had a photoshoot before, correct?  So I'll forget about this and focus on translating another article from the weibo link haha  so that we get to know more about KGE...coz we all know a lot about PHJ...

Source: Newsway on March 15

Reveal hidden contents

0067FIhAgw1f1yv9dt57gj30ku0outn2.jpghttp://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/0067FIhAgw1f1yv9f1dowj30ku0lpwqo.jpg

KGE recently felt exhausted due to her health conditions.  Her weak body couldn’t stand the high intensity drama filming and non-stop interviewing, so had to cancel some of the interviews.  Today, KGE wrapped herself tightly with cotton clothing and came to the interview without makeup.  Even though she feels weak but her eyes sparkle when talking about her project.  Her keyword nowadays is “Physical Strength Management”.

KGE says “Not that i don’t manage my physical strength but was confused and learnt a lot.  Being an actress, my body is not so bad to the point that will burden viewers but i repeatedly reflect upon this.  In the past, I never experienced this, but when i filmed <Grandmother Gye-choon> and CITT, my body always not well.  I didn’t know what to do, i felt a sense of guilt.  I used to have a lot of confidence on my body, but now i don’t think so.  Need to do more exercise and build physical strength till I save enough strength for better selecting projects.”

And KGE is prepared to say goodbye to Hong Seol.  The success of her first drama will followed by the up and coming movie <Grandmother Gye-choon> in May.  Working like a cow, nowadays, KGE thinks about the past daily and realised she has been marching forward nonstop.  Now moving forward, her heart holds an unspeakable feeling.

KGE says “CITT has ended already, so i have to say bye to Hong Seol.  Since it’s pre-produced, i got to see it every week.  Watching it makes me feel haengbok (happiness)The filming process was very interesting, everyone always joked and played around.  It was very good memory.  Since it was my first time filming a drama, i feel exhausted at times but the process was haengbok, so i overcame it.  Experiencing my life's first drama, plus many interesting new things, now it’s time to say goodbye to Hong Seol.  Leaving Hong Seol and appear as KGE, go all out and continue to march forward again?”

Yes ! When Blood airing, there are a lot of critics about their acting and drama but thankfully me, and the other blood always support them and they knew it. Topstarnews always upload Blood BTS so fans can see their interaction off camera. The crew seems know there is something special with the environment between GHS and AJH. So we just heard it through the fans but there are no picture as evidence. It's so good that CITT upload  BTS of Jungseol couple until the controvercy explode.  

Archived