[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

just sharing what the CN baidu Cheesy Couple fans are saying right now....

PHJ updated his weibo on APR 2 saying "지금부터. 앞으로도 제 손 놓지않으실거죠?"  with the 2 photos below which is translated in Eng as "From now on and future, will never let go of my hand?" but somehow baidu fans believe his company add "everyone" when translated into Chinese to address the message to fans but some CN neitzens think PHJ is saying this to someone not everyone....

78b00ad3jw1f2iqxu6vktj20c10i2jsc.jpg  78b00ad3jw1f2iqy1ylpxj20i20c1aah.jpg

And today we see KGE updating INS with Sam Smith's Stay with Me Song....that talks about the hand too (lyrics below indented)

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

What a coincidence!!  The CN baidu Cheesy Couple fans are very happy right now!  What do you guys think?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi chingus.... 

i do take note on all the postings here and i even vote for every (almost) 6h for the cheesy couple.. i really appreciated the news, photos and all postings here.. thank u all for making me a very happy shipper...

anyway, i heard the latest news about kge. she will be in another drama with park bo gum.. i really happy to see her again... 

http://www.instiz.net/pt?no=3707582&page=1&k=%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80&stype=1

park bo gun and KGE is already friends to begin with so I honestly dont see him as a rival.

anyways i was re-watching some of the cute Jung and Seol scenes and after watching them over and over I start to notice that a lot of their expression we "REAL" and not acting anymore, especially that scene in the car where they started stacking their hands together and at the end JUNG kissed SEOL's hand. why does that scene feel like an adlib by Park Hae Jin, just look at both their expression after..omg 

20 hours ago, lorac529 said:

just sharing what the CN baidu Cheesy Couple fans are saying right now....

PHJ updated his weibo on APR 2 saying "지금부터. 앞으로도 제 손 놓지않으실거죠?"  with the 2 photos below which is translated in Eng as "From now on and future, will never let go of my hand?" but somehow baidu fans believe his company add "everyone" when translated into Chinese to address the message to fans but some CN neitzens think PHJ is saying this to someone not everyone....

78b00ad3jw1f2iqxu6vktj20c10i2jsc.jpg  78b00ad3jw1f2iqy1ylpxj20i20c1aah.jpg

And today we see KGE updating INS with Sam Smith's Stay with Me Song....that talks about the hand too (lyrics below indented)

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

What a coincidence!!  The CN baidu Cheesy Couple fans are very happy right now!  What do you guys think?

People from baidu message me and also from weibo regarding this and believe otherwise well a lot of them are shippers anyhow. Also note that this Weibo message wasnt also released thru WM company INS and Twitter compared to other posts he does. @lorac529 and it is Yoojungs Hand. Cryptic? Hopefully!

A lot of them like Kim Go Eun and find her charming and delightful. Same with all the weibo girls. Well thats glad to hear! Kim Go Eun isnt as famous yet apparently but they like her paired with Park Hae Jin...

@sashalove exactly, that weibo update was not on INS or Twitter, and I've a feeling it was himself updating it because the previous weibo update was his message to @William威廉陈伟霆.  He had to send @William威廉陈伟霆 (a HK star now popular in China) this message because his team lost the game during the Chinese ent. show that was broadcasted last week and William picked him to send him a message on Weibo.  And that message was in Korean too...then his company reposted the Korean message and translated into Chinese...it seems like whenever something was posted in Korean, it'll then get translated to Chinese and repost by his company....

On 7/4/2016 at 11:53 PM, Gitakawaii said:

Isn't that yoojung's hand in that weibo update. It's not the same jacket as the other picture. 

@Gitakawaii: it is Yoojung's hand from ep11 when he came to school and ask Seol at have meal with him at the cafeteria....

Omg I'm getting excited!!! Since its from his weibo! Does he update his own weibo???

thanks for sharing that baidu page! I don't understand Chinese but I notice that they also notice he started carrying his phone everywhere, and we all wonder why, cause he never used to do that. If they are together, I honestly would be so very happy. I think they're a perfect match. 

Archived