Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Those medias always put the wrong ideas to create frictions esp among fans.:angry:

Opps edit~:D

@cherubstomato correct 'google' translation confusing. btw meaning of Love is very wide, as for Yingbao we have to wait and see what love means most to her :tongue:

@icyphoenixI read those are for 'Metuan delivery" I dont know if it's the same as the app she promote in 72 Floor.

Yingbao is like a living doll, so so beautiful. Pic was during filming 'Our Glamour Time' in Wuhan.

b9f74cb8gy1fhagrt2v4pj20pb190gtu.jpgcr as labelled

• Like 6

@minoku2209 She is really a living doll!

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:38cf472273efd8ca252aa6e63bbb8c69

OMG I love her shirt! "Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love" omg so romantic hahahaha :astonished: 

she's wearing same hat I like. And she's wearing that heart necklace again... I wonder what brand that necklace is from... She loves wearing caps. We see it also in episode 72FM where she keeps trading hats with Kris! :lol: So funny Yingbao!

I love her attire here during press con rehearsal for PA.

IMG_2073.jpgIMG_2072.jpg

Is she even human? She's flawless! 

IMG_2257.jpg

• Like 5

@cherubstomatoI let you know once i have info on the brand of her cap and necklace. Btw as i see there few of her co-stars like LYF, WC & WYF, always wear caps and even YY too.

@mrsyooknitCan you please tell us what was Yingbao's short message about? thanks in advance.

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/FhudIo7GQ?fid=1034%3A9a38d3cb34478a4e0a4693ab85ac128f

14 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

ZLY is trending on weibo for her selfies, people are saying she is the representative celebrity with a head like a ball :lol: 

I think it is suppose to be a cute compliment, but 

d86631bdly1fimwm6gdlmj20k00u0jsw.jpg

Her news on this was published on "China Daily" too.

20840810_1597525610279277_64056105702145
~edit, sorry forgot to cr source
Full news at source: http://www.chinadailyasia.com/articles/59/106/99/1502946918101.html

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

ZLY is trending on weibo for her selfies, people are saying she is the representative celebrity with a head like a ball :lol: 

I think it is suppose to be a cute compliment, but 

LOL reminds me of when LGX said her head feels like a rubber ball.... She really have a round head, round forehead, round eyes, everything and it's all natural!:o:D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

LOL reminds me of when LGX said her head feels like a rubber ball.... She really have a round head, round forehead, round eyes, everything and it's all natural!:o:D

Lmao! Oh LGX. Anyone know what ZLY said to his comment about her ball shaped head? She has a very adorable face, it never ages.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Lmao! Oh LGX. Anyone know what ZLY said to his comment about her ball shaped head? She has a very adorable face, it never ages.

Just now, cherubstomato said:

She never replied to it. 

she replied then deleted it, I forget what she said something about him taking his paws of her head, it had like a mad teasing tone

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

she replied then deleted it, I forget what she said something about him taking his paws of her head, it had like a mad teasing tone

:lol: She would say something like that! I like how she teases him about Lin Dog. These two are entertaining to watch when they tease each other. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw some ZLY fans translated international fans comments from Dramalist and Viki 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5265075346

they are all so happy that ZLY is popular among international fans. I should comment on those places lol 

yahhh! Please recognize us lol! We all love her movies/drama/varieties.... Anyone know where to watch The Legend of Chasing Fish? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cherubstomato said:

yahhh! Please recognize us lol! We all love her movies/drama/varieties.... Anyone know where to watch The Legend of Chasing Fish? 

it is old and not subbed so that makes it harder 

and yes for the recognition :lol:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

OMG why she delete it lol unless Weibo delete it... Reminds me of when LGX commented on her selfie with her doggy with anime eyes filter he said something about to gain respect get a dog or something and she told him to sit down. :lol:

8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

it is old and not subbed so that makes it harder 

and yes for the recognition :lol:

Just hoping Liying international fans could get recognize so maybe a kind soul would open up a YouTube account and sub her interviews/varieties etc... of hers LOL

Add darn she looks so cute in that drama. lol it looks funny 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, pierredavid said:

Hey, is Weibo the only social media she has? Nothing in english at all?

Officially only weibo, maybe she has something else privately. I dont think she knows a lot of English just the basic common stuff. 

• Like 3