Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

August 15 afternoon, sponsored by the China Film and Television Society Television Review Committee
~TV series "Chu Qiao Biography" seminar held in Beijing, is the official ending, "Chu Qiao spirit" vigorous delay, thank ladies and gentlemen Enthusiastic attendance, look forward to the scholar's guests insight! http://bang.tv.weibo.cn/tv?tv_id=18374 
(translate google)

Spoiler

我刚刚在 @微博实时榜 电视剧榜参与了 @电视剧楚乔传 的微博互动,#楚乔传# 太好看,我想为它点个赞! http://bang.tv.weibo.cn/tv?tv_id=18374 - 楚乔传

#楚乔传# 8月15日下午,由中国电影电视学会电视评论委员会主办的 #电视剧《楚乔传》研讨会# 在北京召开,正剧收官,“楚乔精神”蓬勃延宕,感谢各位嘉宾热情列席,期待各位学者嘉宾的真知灼见!

I need help, anyone please clarify what is this seminar about? Thanks in advance.

20799017_1596101410421697_7470484668244220799255_1596101550421683_36290246927311

CTO

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@minoku2209 It was just a discussion forum with highly respected Film and TV critics. I think it was a PR stunt by Ciwen. They were asking for feedback on the drama. So the critics talked about what they like and didn't like, what they should do better, and on the success of PA. 

Thanks so much. So glad they give them a good lesson. Ah so it was a PR stunt by Ciwen to show their concerned now. If Ciwen are really sincere, they shld have made the forum long b4 the drama ended and analysed how the best ending shld be.

So disappointed nowadays, i guess everywhere the same, big companies will win regardless their dirty play. :(

• Like 6

All the accessories are gorgeous! Like my fav Swarovski crystals. Not too gaudy but chic! Kudos to the wardrobe stylist. Especially love that black blouse she has on... Its so mod and mature yet she pairs it with a pink lip gloss/stick making it youthful at same time... :smirk: gosh drooling can't wait for this drama lol.... 

• Like 5

On 11/8/2017 at 10:10 PM, minoku2209 said:

Some news:
Zhao Liying took over Angelababy shooting Dove advertising by the Hollywood director praised

LOL, this is what happened instead the rumoured AB take over Yingbao in PA2. :D So ironic..

On 13/8/2017 at 3:23 AM, cherubstomato said:

@minoku2209 this is my first shipwreck :bawling: 

but it's gonna be alright. I want best for Yingbao :D True love finds its way when we wait. 

@cherubstomato what really happened with the shipping thread? I haven't checking there for a long time coz as @minoku2209 said shipping required lots of time and also risking of getting hurt emotionally if the ship is wrecked. I only wish Yingbao take her time to choose and officialy announce her relationship when she's ready. Only then i would invest my time and heart to ship and support her. haha. :wub:

About the rumoured Hunan bought Minglan, i just hope Daylight have a strong willpower to not be swayed by a LOT of bucks and stay true to the script and story even if Hunan force them to change it. Or even better if Daylight don't let Hunan buy Minglan,i remember reading somewhere stated that Daylight didn't allow Hunan buy their drama. Hope it's true...

• Like 5

Yingbao for Dior :wub:

Dior sincerely presents the dioramour tanabata series, designed by the Dior Couture Creative Director Maria Grazia Chiuri, and invited the famous actor @赵丽颖 to interpret the meaning of "love" and to make love to you. -translate google

20841981_1596866330345205_44819508815968

cr dior

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

@赵丽颖 to interpret the meaning of "love" and to make love to you. -translate google

Lol, oh that google translator says the darness things... 

Really love the top! I love the design of the cherubs and hearts and wings.....♡ I love the color red of lipstick she wears here.

i wonder what love means to Liying... :wub:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chii90 said:

LOL, this is what happened instead the rumoured AB take over Yingbao in PA2. :D So ironic..

@cherubstomato what really happened with the shipping thread? I haven't checking there for a long time coz as @minoku2209 said shipping required lots of time and also risking of getting hurt emotionally if the ship is wrecked. I only wish Yingbao take her time to choose and officialy announce her relationship when she's ready. Only then i would invest my time and heart to ship and support her. haha. :wub:

About the rumoured Hunan bought Minglan, i just hope Daylight have a strong willpower to not be swayed by a LOT of bucks and stay true to the script and story even if Hunan force them to change it. Or even better if Daylight don't let Hunan buy Minglan,i remember reading somewhere stated that Daylight didn't allow Hunan buy their drama. Hope it's true...

The C-media always trigger that kind of news to create attention and they will always use those few competitive top actresses to stir the news.  And I heard there are some actors/actresses companies who paid media for such news too.

@Chii90 well said about shipping. I really cant be a delulu shipper it's hard for me. I need concrete and solid evidence news and proofs, i willl ship the real couple in reality bcos i dont like to speculate their rumours esp on Yingbao as this can effect her image and career too, what more with media interference.

Let's hope everything will be good and smooth for "The Story of MingLan" and "Our Glamour Time" too.

20819601_1596869220344916_74237272552683

cr zlyfb

• Like 6