Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Yes, finally!!.. thought this project will never come to see the light with our girl, I've read that this was supposed to have started filming in Sept but they had to wait until Ou Hao wrapped up with his other project and with her being offered so many scripts that she might've changed her mind and moved onto something new.   So filming will begin very soon and I'm just so happy to know that we will get to see more of her dramas next yr. It's been said that The Story of Xing Fu will air early next yr too so with this Q4 we'll only get to see Who is the Murderer  :(...hope this will show right after The Pavillion.

• Like 1

Yessssssssssssss.................I was getting tired of waiting for news for Savage Growth and now FINALLY!!!!!  There has been sooooooo many rumours flying around that she will be in this and that drama or movie that my head was spinning.  LOL.   Phewwwww  I thought it was going to be yet another wishful thinking.  But it is good that now they have announced it, it means we will see more of her drama next year.  I know lots of people were expecting WYB as male lead but that was never confirmed so.......

The murderers look exciting and mysterious......

If anyone are interested to see today's livestream on Liying's products in which she is the ambassador, here's the link :

She was specially invited by the lipstick king Austin Li Jiaqi for this event.  For those who do not know, he is a livrestreaming star in China. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

5 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Heard "Who's the murderer" has received their broadcast license and due to air in December sometime.  I hope this is true.  Anyone can confirm this?  

According to her fan club, yes. The approval was received on 26th November. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, leeza77 said:

According to her fan club, yes. The approval was received on 26th November. 

I am super glad that the drama has passed the trial and obtained broadcast license.  It was quite a suspense...... I have been anticipating this drama for ages.  So exciting.