Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, whiteybao said:

I can’t read Chinese but does anyone know why the Who is the Murderer weibo page has been issuing several apology statements recently?

edit: found it. Lmao unbelievable 

Don't u guys think it's weird how the crews of Who Is The Murderer r so careless or r just plain ignorance, keep having to apologize with all these mistakes they r making?

1st up, Iqiyi Misty Light On theatre started announcing the airing of their series with the Wisher followed only a wk or 2 after The Pavillion ended and this one has been filmed for over a yr and it has just received the broadcast licence only a couple of wks b4 it could be aired and we had to wait around 4-5 wks after the Wisher.

2nd up, the promo poster of their '3 wise monkeys' was a carbon copy of a japanese film's poster and

3rd up,now this one with Victoria Song Qian.

With this latest one, my guess is, a fan of VSQ must've been amongst the crew and decided to add in an old photo of her as a 'dead victim' knowing full well that c-netz with sharp eagle eyes will detect this 'blunder' and make a big hype of it..suddenly she's a 'cameo' in this great show with no credits.

I can only say that most of these very considerate actors will just look pass these as not very important and it seems like VSQ is pretty 'cool' about it so fans out there really should calm down and not make the situation worse..heck, who knows, maybe VSQ is also enjoying this very mysterious suspenseful drama too :phew:.

One love y'all!

• Like 2

These incidents are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too suspicious in my opinion.  Seems like there are people who are purposely "sabotaging" the drama.  Blackhearted people who have nothing better to do in their sad lives tsk tsk tsk.  Why can we not just enjoy the drama and sit back and relax?   

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 3:03 PM, leeza77 said:

Zly looks so beautiful in this drama. 

She is lovely isn't she and she act soooooo well too as Dr Shen Yu.  Every expression was epic.  It got me hooked.  The other casts were awesome too and the director even managed to get solid cameos in.  Geng Le (Shen Tian Yu in LOF), Gao Lu (Minglan) and even Liu Lin (Minglan - main wife of Sheng family).  Even one of the actor from Legend of Chusen was there!!!!!!  I must say that this is not a boring drama.  Those who love "Who dunnit" type drama would definitely like this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4715130790019135?from=old_pc_videoshow&fbclid=IwAR0XxKfhTPYEiKkRgKjU-5gzYCGQsLSnT7Mp8BrKB6X3J_x921N1wuoNnd8

Translation:

The director Sun Hao said that he had worked together with ZLY b4 on the t.v drama "Best Get Going", he called her and asked what she is doing now-a-days?, she replied she had many drama scripts which she'd read but just didn't see the one she like yet and he too agreed that there isn't that much good scripts, he was viewing different type of scripts too and brought up the crime drama "Who Is The Murderer" and he told her this type of script is really different from all the scripts she ever had and asked her if she was interested and she quickly replied 'oh yes, send it to me tmr please' and everything happened so fast. He also said that her schedules were pretty full but somehow she managed to find time again and again on his series.

Thank u director Sun Hao for thinking of our Yingbao for this role, not sure y tho becos in 'Best Get Going', LiYing never gave me that 'sociopath/psychopath' vibes :tounge_wink:.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, jewelsc said:

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4715130790019135?from=old_pc_videoshow&fbclid=IwAR0XxKfhTPYEiKkRgKjU-5gzYCGQsLSnT7Mp8BrKB6X3J_x921N1wuoNnd8

Translation:

The director Sun Hao said that he had worked together with ZLY b4 on the t.v drama "Best Get Going", he called her and asked what she is doing now-a-days?, she replied she had many drama scripts which she'd read but just didn't see the one she like yet and he too agreed that there isn't that much good scripts, he was viewing different type of scripts too and brought up the crime drama "Who Is The Murderer" and he told her this type of script is really different from all the scripts she ever had and asked her if she was interested and she quickly replied 'oh yes, send it to me tmr please' and everything happened so fast. He also said that her schedules were pretty full but somehow she managed to find time again and again on his series.

Thank u director Sun Hao for thinking of our Yingbao for this role, not sure y tho becos in 'Best Get Going', LiYing never gave me that 'sociopath/psychopath' vibes :tounge_wink:.

Yes, I saw this clip somewhere too.  I am glad she decided to challenge herself and in my humble opinion, she succeeded marvelously transforming herself because her character here is not easy. I love that this is not the usual lovey dovey drama.  The episodes were just full of suspense and cliffhanger.  I must say that I like this drama a lot.  Once I have time, I will probably watch the other ones.  Looking forward to more of her exciting projects.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 12:43 AM, leeza77 said:

Really ridiculous. She will be 50 when their son 18. What a lonely life

That's total utter rubbish talk, especially as Mothersboy dragon mother is trying to find him a new wife , gutless wonder. Zhao is well rid of that spoilt brat of an ex.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2022 at 4:18 AM, frenchfan said:

Hello peeps,

I saw in the past few days that Liying's next project is an ancient costume drama called FengXing.  How reliable is this piece of news?  Anyone knows?

Unless zly or her studio announced it, it's just a rumour. 

• Like 2

On 12/31/2021 at 6:27 PM, jon kenny said:

That's total utter rubbish talk, especially as Mothersboy dragon mother is trying to find him a new wife , gutless wonder. Zhao is well rid of that spoilt brat of an ex.

There's been quite a lot of that type of news floating around for months now.  Oh well, I am sure she has a head well on her shoulder.  Just glad that she has so many interesting projects to occupy her.  Hope she wins more awards.

• Like 2

Yingbao will be attending the CCTV Chinese Festival gala, the year of the tiger!! This is after her rehearsal, my god the fans were too close to her, they should've known better than that :unamused: ...safety first.

May be an image of 1 personMay be an anime-style image of one or more people and text

So pretty :heart:

Crd as tagged.

• Like 2

Anyone know when exactly her drama The Story of Xingfu will air?  I thought it was supposed to be January?  I am looking forward to see her play a totally different role here.  Lately I saw some netizens who took and posted photos on the internet from Savage Growth.  Looks like a nice drama as well.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Anyone know when exactly her drama The Story of Xingfu will air?  I thought it was supposed to be January?  I am looking forward to see her play a totally different role here.  Lately I saw some netizens who took and posted photos on the internet from Savage Growth.  Looks like a nice drama as well.  

I've seen a date of Feb.4th but still we'll have to wait for a confirmation. 

As for Savage Growth, I'm now reading the novel and I'm halfway thru, so far it's a very interesting read and the whole time I SO can picture LiYing as the protagonist but I feel that there will be some changes in the drama, (eg. her role at first is supposed to be so fat that she basically took up 2 chairs to sit on but so far from her latest pics, she only seemed to have gained like maybe 5 lbs or 2 kg?) I'd noticed other things too but.. (unless I'm not reading the right novel haha), ok I won't 'spoil' the story so either read the novel or wait until the drama is out ;).  I think I'm more anticipating Savage Growth than The Story of Xingfu :).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1