[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ladylia257 hai.. i read your post, i can't hold my finger to touch my keyboard tablet and make words become sentence to represent my thought of your post.. you're so funny and cute to handle with the antis or hater things.. i think i aggree with you.. haters will always be haters, they're never stop to have against with us and i think we can just ignore them or we can show the good side of our believe in song2 couple, the story that haters haven't known yet, and perharp if they can't join us, they wouldn't say a mambo jambo hate sentence to our lovely couple. 

Also when i read your lines to use umbrella when its rainy, haha ....i feel i want to sing and dance a good old song "singing in the rain" .. yesss spread love not hate ... 

Btw are you a lady and also a dwarf? imagine you live with your six dwarves friends in tiny house and all of you happy and joy with princess kyo... hahahaa i'm sorry .. to much imagining... 

@lynne22 hai dear, are you from holland? Nice to meet you here.. i love your post also, and that's what i'm thinking about DoTS winning Daesang.. thank you for representing my mind in nice post.. 

I think i make a long post after a long hiding..i'm sincerely apologize for all chingu... hehe.. and also a greatfully to be in a part of this nice sweet wonderfull shipper forum.. our love and wish always to our lovely couple, now i think they not in stage we are blessed to meet each other, instead now they in "we are blesssd to have each other" .. may god blessed you always ..Joongki and Hye Kyo.. 

What a roller coaster ride our couple has gotten us into.  I haven't had the opportunity to post since the 3rd of June because of "my other life" that I actually had to tend to.  

I Just want to THANK EACH AND EVERYONE in this thread that is keeping our shipper's heart alive. I have been in cloud 9 ever since Friday and I can't seem to get the smirk off from my face.  I am a woman of few words -- I lack eloquence when it comes to writing -- I don't think I can do justice in writing about how I feel , however many of you have written beautiful words about our couple that I feel that each and everyone has read my heart and my mind.  

I AM HAPPY.  -- nothing more, nothing less.  Just simply HAPPY.  

Thank you SJK for declaring your LOVE to SHK in such a sweet subtle yet Powerful way.  

SHK's IG update, is it a hint that photographer will take photo of her again? Maybe magazine photo for her and SJK?

*delulu mode :) 

Because until now I still disappointed with all the magazines in and out korea that ship SS... Why they didn't ask for couple pictorial of SS... Why?? Waee?? That's the only wish that still not coming true until now..

I wish some magazines director lurking here!! :wub:

@angieknows. Thank you for the effort in delivering those message boxes. With all hopes that SHK SJK will be able to get it.. and as an addition though might be wishful thinking.. if they so do get it she could acknowledge it and post it on her IG.. hehe.. that would be sooooo nice   

Morning Comrades.

Just dropping by before i start my work today.

@finickyfray, thanks for posting that Domino's add of SJK and PBG. Both of them look so cute together. And, luckily it's fasting month for us, the Muslim already, if not i will just grab my key and rush to Domino's this morning :P

Happy Sailing, everyone. Good day ahead and keep on spreading the positive vibes!

See you guys when I get back to the US. I hope there will be many pages of great news to back read when I return!

I'll miss Korea, and I wish one of us shippers here could have met the Songs! Maybe next time then? As I told @hclover96, let's hope by then, the Songs will be married ... or at the very least, planning their engagement. :wub:

Oh by the way, before I forget ... so, I can't help it, but whenever I see pics of our Songs at Baeksang, the image of Song Joong Ki leaning over and kissing Song Hye Kyo's bare shoulder(s) instantly pops into my head. :w00t: LOL. The byeontae part of my brain tends to be hyperactive when it comes to the Songs. :lol:

Leaving these for hotel housekeeping. Hehe ... am leaving two SONGSONG CHOCO STICKS from dal.komme. Hope the person enjoys them with her loved one!

JoaUl1.jpg

7 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

a picture from a few years ago looking shocked to me? Lol what is she trying to say? 

May be she is trying to give us a hint that is the year she met SJK, haha, just my delulu:sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, angieknows said:

See you guys when I get back to the US. I hope there will be many pages of great news to back read when I return!

I'll miss Korea, and I wish one of us shippers here could have met the Songs! Maybe next time then? As I told @hclover96, let's hope by then, the Songs will be married ... or at the very least, planning their engagement. :wub:

Oh by the way, before I forget ... so, I can't help it, but whenever I see pics of our Songs at Baeksang, the image of Song Joong Ki leaning over and kissing Song Hye Kyo's bare shoulder(s) instantly pops into my head. :w00t: LOL. The byeontae part of my brain tends to be hyperactive when it comes to the Songs. :lol:

Leaving these for hotel housekeeping. Hehe ... am leaving two SONGSONG CHOCO STICKS from dal.komme. Hope the person enjoys them with her loved one!

Thank you @angieknows for everything.  You may not have met the Songs but you have made all of us felt closer to them.  Thank you so much

@angieknows ahhh so sweet of you angie... its nice and sweet presence to housekeeping .. i can't hold my smile and why i feel like i'm the one who get the gifts.. lol.. cause that's my kind favourite gifts ever chocolate and flower.. :wub:

And bless for all you've done and the other four chingu to represent us in BAA and also to our lovely couple, joongki and hye kyo through your present box and with your tour to almost every place that they've been there.. 

I also have imagine when i see our Songs in top of stairs before they enter to main building, and to see how close Joongki lips to Kyo forehead, i fell he hold on to kiss her.. sorry couldn't post that picture.. suddenly goosebump.. I'm not pervert .. just a little to much romance.. lol.. 

30 minutes ago, angieknows said:

You are the sweetest @angieknows please have a pleasant and safe trip back home. :heart:

Archived