[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hey everyone, just want to share...I saw this news article (in spoiler cos it's not SS related) but that photo of the newly weds...the way the guy looks at his girl. It's that look SJK always gives SHK - that's always captured in all the photos (the I can't take my eyes of you look) Hahaha. Eyes can't hide the feelings.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

This is my first time writing here, Been lurking for a while and read all your comments and views about our beloved SS and enjoy them very much. Thank you for all the contributors of this thread and please keep on updating because I am kind of hooked to it as I keep coming back and refresh the page like every 5 minutes? hahaha. :sweatingbullets:

Just to write a bit on the issue of the haters. I never personally encounter these haters who wrote bad comments be it on HK alone or JK alone or both SS. For me I agree with many of you, haters will be haters and let them be. I will choose not to argue with them as I know it will only be a waste. But still i enjoy reading some of your comments to the these bashers and I can't control myself from smiling and giggling as I found they are really funny and totally serve them right. Haha! Thanks again because you all made my day.

And as for our SS, I really love them and feel so happy and grateful that my dream (our dream) comes true. I wish that they will get married and live a happy life until the end. Forever songsong!

And to Muslims feller here, Ramadhan kareem. P/S: I am a fan from Malaysia.

3 minutes ago, ilovesongsong said:

Hello everyone,

This is my first time writing here, Been lurking for a while and read all your comments and views about our beloved SS and enjoy them very much. Thank you for all the contributors of this thread and please keep on updating because I am kind of hooked to it as I keep coming back and refresh the page like every 5 minutes? hahaha. :sweatingbullets:

Just to write a bit on the issue of the haters. I never personally encounter these haters who wrote bad comments be it on HK alone or JK alone or both SS. For me I agree with many of you, haters will be haters and let them be. I will choose not to argue with them as I know it will only be a waste. But still i enjoy reading some of your comments to the these bashers and I can't control myself from smiling and giggling as I found they are really funny and totally serve them right. Haha! Thanks again because you all made my day.

And as for our SS, I really love them and feel so happy and grateful that my dream (our dream) comes true. I wish that they will get married and live a happy life until the end. Forever songsong!

And to Muslims feller here, Ramadhan kareem. P/S: I am a fan from Malaysia.

me too...:wub:

2 hours ago, ssyippunie said:

watch at minute 1:46 - 1:48 SHK touch SJK so tender.... so lovely.....let him speak first...

please.... somebody...do eng sub please....

i'm still a bit confuse...why only one flower and 1 trophy... it should be ok since they are couple..ehee...but how about if it goes to other winner...

BAA only gave 1 trophy also to DO and Suzy!! What a joke right. You can see it when you see the whole video. After songsong won the popularity award in drama category, they call out the winner in movies category which suzy and DO won. They gave DO the trophy, and pnly flower bouquet for suzy!! BAA is so shameless for this. *sorry not sorry*

3 minutes ago, Vidi Vidi said:

BAA only gave 1 trophy also to DO and Suzy!! What a joke right. You can see it when you see the whole video. After songsong won the popularity award in drama category, they call out the winner in movies category which suzy and DO won. They gave DO the trophy, and pnly flower bouquet for suzy!! BAA is so shameless for this. *sorry not sorry*

BAA did that??....yes...I thought BAA is among the biggest award show ...

I only watch SS part....this is first time watch that kind of award..b'coz of SS

1 hour ago, kroosifix said:

MADE MY DAY. I bet SHK was tirelessly working for that Chinese money so she could get her secret lover a new washing machine. Puppy, in all his manly glory, does push ups with it. He probably flexes his biceps while devouring chicken feet, making SHK's heart flutter.

"It's about calling you a 'tsundere'. Should I confess or apologize?"

Lol, @kroosifix you're so hilarious, i cant help but laughing like crazy ROFL

We got lovely surprised from Kyo (her IG uploaoded pictures of them)when they have a press conference in Hongkong, and I think we will get a more lovely surprise from SJK in his fan meet in Hongkong, I just can't wait

That part on the stairs at the BAA as they were about to enter the venue when SJK leaned towards SHK while holding her waist and she was waving to the crowd ..my heart stopped a beat i thought he was gonna kiss her.. but.. so sorry he didnt i could just laugh at myself at that time

@hyukgu yesssss.. this pic.. wow, the pic that i saw was not so close, so i've squinted my eyes cause i want to see them clearly.. maybe if i could, i wish to jump to their picture.. all of.. cause it so sweet and lovely.. lol...  Do you see it too, its like he wants to kiss her, he almost can't hold on maybe SHK smile too good so he's so smitten with her, i could feel when i see the pic in BAA all of his body move only speak for his love to SHK.. imho

Thankyou very much chingu...miss hyukgu, i feel you still young cause you always bring positive vibe, with your gifs to our ahipper forum and give me more cherish, sweetness and sometimes goosebumps also smile all the time when i've my time to visit this lovely forum.. 

And also i've seen @Erin Lokanata haii where've you been, long time not see you post in here, since we've chat, please palli2.. show your post in our lovely forum and give us your colour too... if this forum like a giant painting of Kikyo's love journey ..everybody in here have a part to sweep their brush with their unique colour each and make the painting so beautiful and wonderfull.. 

I can't say my sincerely great to each all of chingu, cause i've limited memorize.. but please let me mention some of these chingu which make my heart melting all the time .. hclover96, sigang, twtwb, segafanlady, utkim, khxy, angieknows, chewyhoe, ladylia, lyne22, and of course i can't forget to Joongkyo, our biggest contributor to this our lovely shipper forum.. thankyou so much for what all of you bring to us.. :heart: ahh forget chelsee.. this girl also bring happinest.. 

Ps.. forget to say, have a nice home trip @angieknows .. :wub:

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Found this new group of people very funny - according to them SJK isn't *manly* enough for Kyo (*no, these aren't Kyo fans - you all know who they really are) but according to them YAI and get this - PUPPY are very correct for Kyo. Yeah, so they see *real sparks* with the two men that Kyo has confirmed as her brothers and nothing with the guy that she actually called manly. LOL! Thank god that JooWon just bowed to Kyo otherwise they might start calling him *correct* for her too... I guess their criteria for *correct* is any man but SJK because they think he belongs to their unnie..yeah okay.

Funny how they always come up with such excuses just to prove them correct. It's like regardless what ever SS showing (the hints, the body gestures, the constant name mentioned during SJK FM) they choose to scrap it just like that. I not hoping they join the bandwagon with us but at least don't come up with silly comments like this. 

And hopefully uri SS shippers are more matured in a way that we choose to appreciate what SHK and SJK show us and not start any war (especially in IG) with the non-SS shipper. 

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

SJK spreading some love to Joo Won.I think SJK was being particularly very hyung-like that night, actually scratch that - he was more paternal. He was hugging and patting JooWon, YAI, Puppy. Answering D.O's questions about the DOTS crew that was on stage....who would think that he's just one year older than YAI, JooWon!.

been watching tons of BAA clips over and over again and couldn't agree more that SJK seems very touchy/caring to his brothers YAI and Puppy that night. This namja really showing a more manly side these days AND I love every bits of it.

I have close to 400+ BAA pics of SS that I manage to save save from IG, this lovely forum and Twitter but I'm choosing this as my favorite. Classy B&W photos of their back. So much love kekeke

AVsG7L.jpg

cr:owner

11 minutes ago, kylefliri said:

That part on the stairs at the BAA as they were about to enter the venue when SJK leaned towards SHK while holding her waist and she was waving to the crowd ..my heart stopped a beat i thought he was gonna kiss her.. but.. so sorry he didnt i could just laugh at myself at that time

the photographer will faint together with us......if he did that....ahaaaa.

(i wish it too ..if shk win the best actress....he might hold her tight..).... 

Archived