[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

A random SongSOng thought that popped out of the blue...hahaha I have been having a lot of those lately! 

Can you guys imagine how Joong Ki must have felt when he saw Hye Kyo in that wonderful confection of a dress for the first time????? My Gosssshhhhh!!!!! Subliminal messages to get married, see her walk down the aisle, have her babies, be her baby daddy, grow old with her...Joong Ki, did you get the memo!?!?!?! I think he did!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Can't stop grinning like a fool when I imagine what his face looked like... :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

salute Comrades!

my days starts and ends with this SS thread, since BAA last friday, i'm having a sleepness nights, for watching and reading all the post and updates in here,plus the SHK thread of course... thank you for all the gifts. trans.and photo, even though i was able to watch it live and saw it on my very on eyes i can't still resist myself to re watched every fan made videos and photos.

when Dots ep 16 was aired  i was a little bit sad knowing base on experiences there would be any other occasion i would be able see SS couple together, other than the KBS year end award on December, but deep inside my heart i was hoping and praying ( that if destiny/fate would give ways there always a possibilities beyond uncertainties)  specially when the BTS was aired i've watched it more than 10x trying to read and decipher any clues that will point to the Songs to be real, B'coz something inside me was keep telling "that's these 2 are too good to be just reel", (so i prayed much harder that let them be real, for this poor old's soul sake hahaha) maybe  because i was still in my withdrawal syndrome that time, and then Viola..Joongki's series of FM after Dots slowly showing me the signs that i have asked for..and then comes the BAA nominations for both of them, and then the IG photo uploaded by Kyo's closed friend even though it was Blurred, i'm 100% sure it was JK, and then on his FM he bravely shared those personal photo's of them.. from that moment i knew i have boarded the right ship..

if Dots ending gave me a withdrawal syndromes...then BAA was giving me an Addiction syndromes because of this couple.

addictions but at the same time i can rest my heart's and mind's at peace, and i'll be looking the following days with a smile. while waiting to reach the final destination of this ship...even though it will takes time, one thing is sure the Captain of the ship (SJK) Knows where are we heading too... with the 1st Class stewards (SHK)  and with other staffs and crews of this cruise ship i will be enjoying the ride everyday ( even if it's bumpy sometimes, smooth, cloudy, rain or shine, day or night). nothing's can't stop us now...

and for those people who says.. that they Did it for Fan Service, well thank you, now You  All Know how The Song Couple Reciprocate the Love from their fans and Appreciates all their supports...

for those who says..it's for the Money ( which is Imaginary) and base on assumptions (you've got your "richard simmons"es) that's how you describe the word ( richard simmons + ME) ASSUME perfectly describe everyone of you.

3 hours ago, vintagegirl88 said:

Bottom line: I am so enamored with our Joong Ki and Hye Kyo, but I never could fathom why. I loved DOTS and would still go back to scenes I like from time to time or do marathons of episodes. But, this is what I realized about why I love them so much- I love their real life love story even more!!!! Reality trumps fantasy!!!

I just LOVE this love story of a seemingly untouchable, beautiful, goddess-like woman who has built so many walls around her because of hurts from the past, including romantic relationships. A woman who has created a veneer, but at the same time, underneath all that is a woman waiting, yearning to be loved and cherished. Past is past, and we shouldn't mention her exes because her present is so wonderful, but I can't help but notice, looking at her past two public romances, that these guys fit a certain type- ruggedly masculine, a little bit on the rougher side- the kind of guys you would think can protect a precious, delicate, graceful person like Hye Kyo. But, NO! She ended up getting hurt, esp with the first one. As it turns out, it was actually the younger, gentle, caring, sweet, supportive, attentive, nurturing (insert other positive adjectives here) gentlemanliness of a Joong Ki that broke down her walls and showed her what true and real love is like. I really believe she did not know what real love could be until she met Joong Ki (haha that's rhyming!) Now we see her coming out of her shell and being brave! That's what real love can do- it transforms us into better versions of ourselves!

As for Joong Ki, I am so so so happy for him! Every time I watch their videos (which is all the time), I get a happy knot in my stomach because I place myself in his shoes and I think that, he must be thinking- "How did I end up with a girl like you?" I swear that line from Ep 16 is so Joong Ki, not Capt Yoo! Imagine a woman whom you've been dreaming about for so long, a vision in your mind, and now you get to call her yours!?!?!?!?! I am so happy for him, as I said! Joong Ki may have dreamed of Hye Kyo, but the reality of having her is so much better than what, I believe, he imagined. He has now known her, warts and all, and she has grown even more beautiful in his eyes, because she is perfectly imperfect! The man is in love, big time! Your persistence has paid off big time, brotha!

Thank you for delurking yourself (and yes to many delurkers out there: come and join us!) and sharing your beautiful thought. There days I have to remind myself about the love of KMY-YSJ because it was the start of everything and always appreciate the bliss that the couple bring along with DOTS and after the drama, we have our SongSong whose love story is being continued. 

There are local shippers in my country who share the same love and everyday we express our sentiment towards these two beautiful creations in the most positive and interesting ways - I think that the shipper have developed their own code and some kinds of similar brain signals that for the first day meeting them in real life, I talked unstoppable as if we've known each other for years lol. Sometimes I don't understand why I'm so into this couple and even surprised of how fangirl I can be, yes in my 24 years I haven't fangirl or shipped anyone this hard. It's the power of SongSong that comes from their inner hearts and souls whose beauty is equal to their outer appearance I guess. 

I'm so grateful for the destiny/universal power, and the most important is the firmly belief, continuous "endeavor and vision" coming from both sides of the Song that have made this beautiful journey and luckily we have the chance to witness them being together. 

We are blessed to meet each other. 

I love this quote so much and thank you twtwb sunbaenim for choosing it as the representative statement of our thread. It is not only accurate to SongSong, but also so true to us the shipper, we are blessed to know each other, to be here and share the same genuine love and without saying, I think that our SongSong is also genuinely blissful to feel the love from people who always there with them through thick and thin, so after all, we are all in two-sided relationship <3. 

Let's keep sailing and being happy together my comrades ^_^

13 hours ago, zashibear said:

Sorry to cut your post. But this message is spot on and is a really a good reflection of these two people. I love it. These two deserve the attention they got that night. No matter what others say. And no one can take away that 2016 is the year SONGSONG slayed K-ent world,  China and the World wait and see! 

I don't see it.  Is her instagram kyoya_1122?

3 hours ago, kroosifix said:

I wouldn't call them haters, they're just passionate shippers who want their unnie to end up with SJK. God knows how long SJK has had all that pent up sexual tension. It isn't their 'shipping' that annoys me but their blatant dislike and bashing of SHK. I know Songsong shippers who pick fights on IG too, so I hope they just leave this girl alone as well. We cannot stop people from shipping whoever they please.

Look, even if SHK and SJK announce the status of their relationship, they'd still say that she isn't right for him because she doesn't have short hair, doesn't highlight her scripts, aren't intimate in their BTS and weren't in a super secret relationship for 4 years that even SJK didn't know about. 

I like your post because you didn't call them haters which is good! Because they will continue hating if people continue branding them this way! 

And they end up hating on SJK at times too because things don't go the way they want it to be. I totally understand they must be feeling upset but doing all these are pointless and does not make SJK like that person more. He has not even seen or talked to this person ever since! 

Those who have gone to SHK IG directly to leave or pm her horrid comments must also be prepared for anything against you. She has available legal resources and it's hers for the taking should she not want to take it lying down. Be careful of what you say directly to a celebrity! 

@joongkyo but even if the hating is addressed here, would it change anything for them? Would they even see it? Would they stop just because we ask them to? 

Fighting them in Soompi does not change a thing for them everywhere else. They wouldn't even be here to see it if they are not shippers to start with 

2 hours ago, kroosifix said:

I wouldn't call them haters, they're just passionate shippers who want their unnie to end up with SJK. God knows how long SJK has had all that pent up sexual tension. It isn't their 'shipping' that annoys me but their blatant dislike and bashing of SHK. I know Songsong shippers who pick fights on IG too, so I hope they just leave this girl alone as well. We cannot stop people from shipping whoever they please.

Look, even if SHK and SJK announce the status of their relationship, they'd still say that she isn't right for him because she doesn't have short hair, doesn't highlight her scripts, aren't intimate in their BTS and weren't in a super secret relationship for 4 years that even SJK didn't know about. 

Honestly while shipping wars are immature it's fine if it's limited to fans bickering over whom they ship. Also since they dished it out first, they better be ready for backlash and vice versa.

I'd however disagree with the fact that they aren't haters because they've made personal attacks on Kyo - you do know they commented on her IG to take down all pictures of SJK ? They were literally scolding her about her inappropriate behaviour and that's not Okay...that's a hater. These group of haters also make comments about Kyo's age and her past relationships, so they're haters for me. Then they dumped blame on Kyo for all sorts of things -things that would make your head spin.

It was also disappointing to me that they would portray SJK in such a light - if he's really going out with that other actress then that would make him..what?. Anyways the details are so sordid that I should just PM you. The details are disgusting.

@Chellsee thank you for those wonderful images, my heart skip a bit when i refresh this thread and those picts of our mighty namja appear. I saved it rite away, i don't care what my hubby will say :glasses:

SHK SJK go make beautiful babies, 3 at a time will be fine with us ;) 

5 Female Stars in Red Lips

Makeup trends change endlessly, and lip colors also follow such fads. However, red lips are always a classic and thus loved by many celebrities all across the world.

Here are five female Korean stars who perfectly pulled off vivid red lips.

1. Song Hye Kyo

*****skip unrelated*****

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606071522459411695_2

1 hour ago, salmaally said:

me too...:wub:

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Honestly while shipping wars are immature it's fine if it's limited to fans bickering over whom they ship. Also since they dished it out first, they better be ready for backlash and vice versa.

I'd however disagree with the fact that they aren't haters because they've made personal attacks on Kyo - you do know they commented on her IG to take down all pictures of SJK ? They were literally scolding her about her inappropriate behaviour and that's not Okay...that's a hater. These group of haters also make comments about Kyo's age and her past relationships, so they're haters for me. Then they dumped blame on Kyo for all sorts of things -things that would make your head spin.

It was also disappointing to me that they would portray SJK in such a light - if he's really going out with that other actress then that would make him..what?. Anyways the details are so sordid that I should just PM you. The details are disgusting.

Since I am new and also found those kinds of comment, may I know whose fans are they? Because the only sjk's drama which I watch is dots. I've tried to watched the other one-nice guy after dots, but I am so sorry I got bored after episode 4.

Thank you in advace. 

Ps. Omg I think I made a mistake. I am sorry @salmaally

@joongkyo i do agree that the details are so horrid to be mentioned! its normal if they fight among them but personal attack shouldn't be done. its not even the truth that is mentioned. it will create more harm than good to SS as well as the other unnie. i dont think that the other unnie wants this too (?)

i hope both shippers would stop on personal attacks. if we happen to see 1 negative comments on kyo insta, lets bury it with more positive comments :) 

26 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Unnie @joongkyo please include me in your PM... This noona is really begging. 

Look at their hands... I did get the message... one word... LOVE!

tumblr_o8e0mjmkdd1tjt42ro6_r1_1280.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm wondering does anyone know what award will be held soon in korea for drama that included all tv channels? since BAA was the 1st for this year. 

I mean waiting for KBS award at the end of year seems so long to me.

And yes, I think this Saturday SJK will be showing some selfie with SHK in his FM. Or at least with YAI and MS also.:wub: *finger cross* 

The best approach to tackling negative comments in Kyo's IG is to keep posting beautiful and encouraging comments to create the positive aura and pushing the negative stuff out of sight at the same time. This way, we're telling those anti-fans that their comments have no significance to anyone because no one thinks it important enough to counter their arguments. A cool head and a calm approach will see a positive outcome for Kyo. She'll feel the happiness from seeing lots of happy vibes from her fans' post. We can show our support for her choice in SJK too.

From experience, rebutting/retorting to those anti-fans' comments would be to feed them with attention that'll give them 'power' to condemn Kyo even more. On the contrary, by ignoring their comments through subtle encouragement and warm support for SHK will do the trick. 

Don't play into their hands. Or they'll have the upper hand.

Cheers, comrades of Song Song couple! Let's look forward to SJK's FM in HK. Will our Captain divulge more lovey dovey stuff? I certainly hope so! And if you're feeling upset, let Song Song couple pacify you with their lovely walk on the red carpet! Let's bask in their love and warmth. :D

I am too curious what will SJK said for his pressconf or FM later... I am a silent reader and observer K-ent, i also SHK and SJK fans. As far as my monitoring, SJK was really care for his co-star... And that is why we are fall for him. I saw SJK video along with previous co-star (i'm sure you all already now), he is really care, so people could say SJK has relationship with MCW, but along the passage time we could see that they are just a friend. I had never heard them went together after their project drama end. But, with SHK is different. Songsong couple even visited their friends (YAI) together, made a moment and capture it after along their project end. And many more moments that although didn't look at camera, but our shippers are jjjjaaannggg !!!! They know that kikyo together. 

BAA's moment was the one which confirms that songsongcouple is real... The way SJK treats SHK really such a gentlemen to his lady. Not a such a boy or a friend relationship look like. We all could see that... 

For that rumors which said that songsongcouple did it for money or fanservice or something negative wave.... I hope it never happens... I hope SJK will confirm them like a gentlemen, i think that SHK wait his confirmation too. She couldn't do anything or post something to show that SJK is the one. She just show that she has relatives with SJK.

Nice to know you all... I hope to heard good news again... 

I was reading a blog, summarizing why they think SJK is in a relationship with *youknowwho* ..

Kekekekeke..  OMG if those thing can considered as the thing a BF does to hi GF ..

OMIGAH ..

Like – the gaze .. sharing similar expression .. making similar gesture (example – ‘peace’ sign .. OH My Gwadd … wakakakaka… when I pose and I don’t know what to do with my hand I will make that peace sign – WOAH … that mean I’m in sync with everyone in the whole universe (I’m sure everyone will pose with the ‘peace’ sign once in their life time) (^_^)V …..

Or that aegyo love sign which literally everyone in Korea like to do …

I wonder what else JK need to do to proof? When all he did is not proof enough ...  

1.      He admitted that he went to TWTB set a few years ago because he wanted to meet SHK (joking or not he took the risk by saying that, cause it literally mean He likes her) that was in 2012

2.      He send food truck to TWTWB – (heck you can ignore this if you want cause everyone send food truck to everyone) .. I

3.      He admitted that he went to New York (this was without his agency knowledge)

4.      Both SHK and SJK admitted they went out in NEW YORK. Their agency admitted they went out.

5.      The head rubbing on SHK’s shoulder during script reading

6.      Admitting on national news he still in contact with SHK after DOTS end. They discuss and laugh at the dating rumor not denying in fact confirming He and SHK did meet up regularly.

7.      There were photos of their autograph – same time (different date due to midnite/timing).

8.      Restaurant owner admitting SHK and SJK are regular customer and they came together a couple of time (with friends).

9.       SHK & SJK – went to one of alpha team house.

10.   SHK updated her IG – with photos of them together .. both on set and on personal outing.

11.   SJK constantly mentioned her name in all of his fan meets.

12.   SJK share his personal photo in his HP of SHK …. That he took a few days before (48 hours to be exact) .. and during interview he implied that he did not see shk for a long time and then he shared photos of them together taken 48 hours before). BTW I’m not going to consider his ideal girlfriend which he describe in his fan meet as proof – cause Aiyo.. I myself possess all the quality he mentioned that he likes… so noo .. this is not proof enough for me.

13.   I am not going to use the ‘closeness’ in the BTS as proof .. well okay .. he is a good actor so okay .. you can call that acting ..

14.   Finally .. the biggest proof of all.. mother and father of all proof …

Baeksong award …. Can you explain all the thing he did … the constant urge to hold hand despite that it’s difficult for SHK to manage her long trail gown .. etc .. the sweet whisper when they think no one is looking … the grabbing hand to console SHK … while it was broadcasted on big screen for the whole world to see …   

The only thing missing – Is his kiss …..

Wake up and see ….

Stop the hate

Stop the bash

Stop ….

And pray for the best for the man you once love …

No matter who he end up with ..

What’s important – HE IS HAPPY AND GLOWING …

Archived