[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

that smile.. I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT in 12 years.... radiant and joy.. happiness and lightness.. confident and comfort.. secure and safe.. GORGEOUS.

What a soothing post, unnie! :) Once again thank you for sharing a deep insight about SHK which makes me admired her more :) It has been days since Baeksang but still I cannot move on from it really kkk :D

Here's a dedicated gif for you: a happy pretty glowing smile of SHK...

T6Fp6kr.jpg

Credit: DC Inside

@kikyoooooooooo lol your baeksong is epic!

@ysteee Aww thank you for translating it into English! You wrote such a beautiful post indeed :) I bet it's not only shippers like us who could feel the love vibes from SS that night, other people in general could see and feel that too! Their faces screamed LOVE so much in all the pics and videos at their Baeksang moments :wub:

I want to start my week with a positive vibes, I am still on bliss after the Baeksang Arts Award last Friday, who wouldn’t be? If it is something that we don’t usually see every day, happens last Friday courtesy of our beloved power couple…

I couldn’t help to look back from episode 1 of DOTS where it all started my delalu mind.. I was so busy browsing Mr. Google and you tube for any news about Kikyo and keeping tabs on both of them, never thinking that I don’t even know a single word  of a Korean language, however, it only fuels my eagerness and curiosity because gut feel I know that there is something more on that single glance on EP1. 

Following links after links and then viola here come’s SOOMPI forum  my haven / my sanctuary of all about SongSong couples, since then, I never look back.

With this, I feel bad that other haters/bashers who leave negative comments about them doing “fan service” is uncalled for and degrading for us shippers who truly believe and love them with all our might. So @joongkyo I feel you, and knowing that you happen to read that kind of trash, my reaction would be the same too.

Whatever happens last Friday brought us shippers to another level of shippingit cannot be denied that the man of the hour is the fearless, handsome and capable SJK and also SHK for being brave and allowing his man to lead her , is a CLEAR sign  for us to see that theirs is REAL and not a product of anyone’s imagination.

So, accusing that is an act for the money is totally unacceptable and STUPIDITY. They have more than enough and blessing is pouring on them continuously. 

Those lingering stare on both sides, holding hands/waist, endearing smile etc.. it is something that cannot be fake, no matter how good an actor or actress you are. What we witnessed is something PURE and TRUE that ours is REAL! I have never been happier and excited for the coming days, looking forward for the SongSong couple journey, I believe that they are Match Made in Heaven.. 

Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.“– Ben Spock

To my awesome comradeskeep on sailing, and keep believing that what we have is TRUE. We will be patiently waiting for the right time, when you  (KiKyo) feel like sharing it to the whole world, until then we shippers will always be here for both of you. 

Forgive me for another lenghty post..

Hugs and Kisses!

1 hour ago, ysteee said:

Here's the english translation for above! Hope you guys enjoy! and thanks for liking my post earlier! :D

Thanks so much for the English translation. That's such a beautiful post from you, on point! Keep the beautiful post coming, would love to read more!

I'm sorry but i can't help but to re-post this GIF. It's just so beautiful and full of love:wub:dpmb1v_zpsfkkiimig.gif

Credit to the owner

Dear fellow shippers! I haven’t post anything here for quite some time and this thread is moving so fast that I have to backread so many pages!

Yes, like many of you, I am still immersed in DOTS and BAA, although I have been repeating the drama and the awards video clips more than a hundred times!

Just based on this awards ceremony, I have found 2 parts that remind me of 2 scenes in DOTS as they somehow have some similarities which I would like to share:

1. Real

SJK mentioned in his interview that he does not want, and has no plans to make his relationship go public (verbally?) (May 2016)

But this couple walked the BAA red carpet holding hands /arms/waist/shoulder/back (3 June 2016)

Reel

DOTS Episode 6 when Myeong Ju asks Mo Yeon: Do you like Si Jin?

Mo Yeon stops her work and looks at Myeong Ju.

Myeong Ju: Your face says everything. Thanks.

Mo Yeon: What for? I didn’t say anything.

Myeong Ju: You did. With your whole body.

This couple is telling us ‘something’ with their bodies!!!

Haters and people who don’t want to admit what they saw with their own eyes and keep making ridiculous and awful comments, I PITY YOU

because…IS THIS ALL YOU CAN DO? No matter what you say / do or how you feel, YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER!!

2. Real

There is a group photo taking for all award winners when the ceremony ends but our couple had already left the venue (only both of them are not in the picture)!!!

Reel

DOTS Episode 8 when Mo Yeon thanks Si Jin for coming back to her.

Mo Yeon: Had it not been for you, I might’ve run away.

Si Jin: If you want to run away, make sure to take me with you. It would be much better if we run away together.

Alright, need to do some backreading now. Thanks everybody for all your wonderful posts, pictures and videos, especially those who make a trip to SK. Those pictures really make me feel a step closer to our couple! 

BTW for everybody who had voted in both BAA and iQiyi popularity categories, GOOD JOB and WELL DONE! *round of applause*

ALONE WE CAN DO SO LITTLE, BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH

P/S: Guys, not sure if this has been mentioned before as I haven’t finish backreading. I saw this Chinese website saying that SJK may be leaving for Hong Kong on Friday (10 June) to attend an event and to hold a press conference.

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2016/06-06/7895747.shtml

(website is in Chinese)

11 minutes ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Dear fellow shippers! I haven’t post anything here for quite some time and this thread is moving so fast that I have to backread so many pages!

Yes, like many of you, I am still immersed in DOTS and BAA, although I have been repeating the drama and the awards video clips more than a hundred times!

Just based on this awards ceremony, I have found 2 parts that remind me of 2 scenes in DOTS as they somehow have some similarities which I would like to share:

1. Real

SJK mentioned in his interview that he does not want, and has no plans to make his relationship go public (verbally?) (May 2016)

But this couple walked the BAA red carpet holding hands /arms/waist/shoulder/back (3 June 2016)

Reel

DOTS Episode 6 when Myeong Ju asks Mo Yeon: Do you like Si Jin?

Mo Yeon stops her work and looks at Myeong Ju.

Myeong Ju: Your face says everything. Thanks.

Mo Yeon: What for? I didn’t say anything.

Myeong Ju: You did. With your whole body.

This couple is telling us ‘something’ with their bodies!!!

Haters and people who don’t want to admit what they saw with their own eyes and keep making ridiculous and awful comments, I PITY YOU

because…IS THIS ALL YOU CAN DO? No matter what you say / do or how you feel, YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER!!

2. Real

There is a group photo taking for all award winners when the ceremony ends but our couple had already left the venue (only both of them are not in the picture)!!!

Reel

DOTS Episode 8 when Mo Yeon thanks Si Jin for coming back to her.

Mo Yeon: Had it not been for you, I might’ve run away.

Si Jin: If you want to run away, make sure to take me with you. It would be much better if we run away together.

Alright, need to do some backreading now. Thanks everybody for all your wonderful posts, pictures and videos, especially those who make a trip to SK. Those pictures really make me feel a step closer to our couple!

P/S: Guys, not sure if this has been mentioned before as I haven’t finish backreading. I saw this Chinese website that SJK may be leaving for Hong Kong on Friday (10 June) to attend an event and to hold a press conference.

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2016/06-06/7895747.shtml

(website is in Chinese)

A press conference???

Its not in the original schedule right? 

Hmmmmmm

Hello all KiKyo shippers. I'm a silent reader actually. Just want to say thanks to all contributers here. I want to name all of u but sorry I dont know how. Hahahah.

Looking forward for the future of the SongSong Couple. What ever happens, I will still support them especially Song Hye Kyo.

Lots of love from Borneo.

9 minutes ago, breekiki said:

A press conference???

Its not in the original schedule right? 

Hmmmmmm

Hmmm...i'm not too sure also...this news is dated today and they got their source from Sing Tao Hong Kong News website... it says he MAY go Hong Kong 1 day early, so let's just wait see if there is any official announcement...

BTW this news is all over the chinese websites...can anyone especially those in Hong Kong confirm?

3 hours ago, angieknows said:

A lot of other things were talked about but they were not Song Song related, so, I think this is the end of my report. LOL.

Edit

I think this is my final tag.  I did find SJK's Baskin Robbins cutout ... will see if I have time tomorrow ;)

I am usually just a silent reader but this time i really have to thank you for sharing :) you make me feel like i went along this trip!  I can almost feel the excitement and the hoping that you bump into them! :)

4 minutes ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hmmm...i'm not too sure also...this news is dated today and they got their source from Sing Tao Hong Kong News website... it says he MAY go Hong Kong 1 day early, so let's just wait see if there is any official announcement...

BTW this news is all over the chinese websites...can anyone especially those in Hong Kong confirm?

His fan meeting is on June 11. He's going to HK on June 10. So the press conference will be held before fan meeting. I hope this help.

Archived