[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Same Outfit, Different Feeling: Who Wore It Better, Song Joong Ki Vs Lee Jong Suk?

dispatch-joongki-jongsuk.jpg?w=1200

Two of the most coveted faces in South Korea found themselves wearing the same style, but giving off a different aura. 

In the battle of charming visuals and trendy styles, actors Song Joong Ki and Lee Jong Suk found themselves in the battle of the handsome stars in the same outfit. In the post featured by Dispatch on June 5th, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jong Suk showed off their immense charms in a similar suit by international luxury brand, Dior. 

The outfit was navy suit with vertically stripes and checked shirt underneath.  Song Joong Ki was first spotted wearing the brand as he made his way to Hong Kong for its collection presentation last April, while Lee Jong Sk was seen wearing it for the cover of GQ magazine’s June issue in China.

Although the two actors wore the same brand and styling, some cannot help but compare the charm each style portrayed. Song Joong Ki was dubbed wih the “big boss” look as he wore the ensemble at an airport and completed it with glossy black loafters and black bag, Lee Jong Suk, on the other hand, portrayed a more casual, “modelesque” approach and wore the ensemble with open button jackets, no socks so it exposes his ankles.

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/same-exact-outfit-different-feeling-who-wore-it-better-song-joong-ki-vs-lee-jong-suk/

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Hye-kyo pulls off coiled curls

Actress Song Hye-kyo shared a photo of herself via Instagram, Tuesday, flaunting her beauty in a rare and unique hairstyle.

She wrote, “A few years ago ~ photo by photokyj80,” The snap was presumably taken during a photo shoot.

In the picture, Song showed off her flawless looks despite the frizzy curls which are extremely hard to pull off. She stared deeply into the mirror, with dollish makeup.

Meanwhile, Song recently wrapped up the hit KBS drama series “Descendants of the Sun.”

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606071054348161110_2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seo Hyun-jin, Song Hye-kyo wear same denim dress

Actresses Song Hye-kyo and Seo Hyun-jin wore the same denim dress in recent public appearances. 

Seo, who is starring in the popular tvN drama “Another Oh Hae-young,” was seen wearing the denim off-shoulder dress in pictures released by the broadcaster on Monday. In the photo, she paired the dress with red fishnet tights and also had on bright red lipstick. 

Song had worn the same dress during a press interview after the finale of the popular drama “Descendants of the Sun” in April. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606061727546412855_2

Really sorry for flooding... So many updates to share.

Here's another version from Hancinema:

Song Joong-ki vs Lee Jong-suk, your favourite suit styles

photo731442.jpg

One of the things men take pride in is definitely his suit. It brings men's appeal to the next level. It is the same thing even for the handsome actors who do not require the power of stylish clothes to look good.

Song Joong-ki and Lee Jong-suk pulled off the same suit. Song Joong-ki wore the suit on his way to Hong Kong and Lee Jong-suk wore the same suit for the cover of the men's magazine, GQ Taiwan.

▶ Which clothes? : Dark navy pinstripe slim fit suit. Wore checkered dress shirt under the jacket. Number by international luxury brand 'D'. Suit is not sold in Korea yet. The shirt is sold at KRW 820,000.

▶ Song Joong-ki? : His airport style also exuded the big boss appeal. He matched the tie color to suit to dress up formally. He completed the look neatly with the black shiny loafers and a big bag.

▶ Lee Jong-suk? : He pulled off the look in the free style. He showed both the back and front straps. He unbuttoned the jacket completely. He wore the loafers without wearing socks revealing his ankles.

▶ Same clothes, different feeling: Song Joong-ki's weapon was his charismatic look. He showcased the classic look, the original purpose of suit perfectly.

Lee Jong-suk exuded the relaxing mood as a model turned actor. He showed off his tall figure in the slim fit suit. As he had opportunities to strike various poses for the pictorial shoot, he also added the comical expression as well.

photo731443.jpg

photo731444.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-vs-lee-jong-suk-your-favourite-suit-styles-95288.html

@angieknows, thanks so much for all your hard work and wish you a safe flight back to the US :)

@jl08, chingu ah, your writing is out-of-this-world.  I'm such a fan, lol.  Your analysis of Song-Song's relationship is so, so perfect.  There are really no words to describe them.  Anyone who have eyes can see for themselves what their real relationship is :)

As usual, Apple Daily noticed when SJK grabbed Kyo's hand to offer her console when she didn't win the 'Best Actress' award.  They mentioned that netizens left messages like "Song-Song should be together" and "don't believe that they are just friends", etc.  In that same article, they mentioned that SJK would be arriving in HK on Friday to attend the press conference.  On Saturday, he'll have his fan meeting and on Sunday, he'll be departing HK.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/kstar/0/article/462/20160605/19641376

A close-up look of Kyo's expression and SJK grabbing her hands to offer comfort when the 'Best Actress' winner was announced.  A very interesting comment I've read from weibo regarding SJK's action in holding Kyo's hand when the 'Best Actress' winner was announced.  Normally and properly, a person would clapped for the winner, but SJK chose to grabbed Kyo's hand to offer her comfort instead of clapping for the winner.  His first instinct was to think of his lovely partner.  That action is worth more than a thousand words :)

CM8pzS.gif

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Ok, since this unnie upload her old pic with mention to the photographer that we knew he is linked to SJK... haha... I've been thinking with my own assumption, could this be a code, like they'll have a photo shoot project together..  it would be awesome if some fashion magz or whoever, will featured these two to have a couple shoot... and the photographer will e KYJ... kyaaaa... if this delulu wish happened, we are all once again will go to cloud 10, lol

Look no matter hair style she has, she always looks pretty all the time... short, long, straight or curly... all are good on her...

@stargazer187 Thanks for the lovely photos of SHK. I'd be jumping and screaming if our dream of a SS magazine photo shoot will come true.  

She looks like a DOLL in this photo (cr SHK IG):

2080757479_46fd3bd8?async&rand=0.1885311 

I know Baeksang has passed but let me share an article by ifeng news

http://news.ifeng.com/a/20160607/48932940_0.shtml

I will translate SS part

The headline " Korea knows how to play, turned Baeksang award into Song Joong Ki& Song Hye Kyo's wedding"

Yoo Shi  Jin & Kang Mo Yeon dressed to the nines, Yoo Shi  Jin & Kang Mo Yeon holding hands,Yoo Shi  Jin & Kang Mo Yeon showing affection in public, do you think the editor is talking about the continuation of Descendants of The Sun? no,no,no , this is The 52nd Baeksang Arts Award .

f483c8b4-ae03-47d5-aede-93bf5cce0c89_siz

Losing out the best actor and actress award surprised everyone and it left some regrets, after all we love our new 'husband' Song Joong Ki and "Qiao mei" Song Hye Kyo.

c232e356-47cd-4338-afc2-0c030f19c734_siz

Luckily, they are fine with it, while walking Baeksang's red carpet, both look like the bride and groom,satisfying many.

a33a8c0b-61b6-420b-ac58-43060fe2d5a7_siz

This turns out to be: I won the world, so what if i lose out an award.

264342e3-8b99-470b-9eb6-8d0f549578bd_siz

After the best actress announcement, husband Song immediately held Qiao Mei's hand to comfort her.

Do you still feel sad after this? Ok, i will  'drink' this sweetness first to show my respect.

credit:ifeng 

On 6/6/2016 at 8:27 AM, joongkyo said:

So, I made a mistake and actually come to think of it - it wasn't a mistake, in some twisted way I'm glad I did because I get to know what the haters are saying.

I don't consider people who are saying SS aren't a couple haters, honestly because at the end of the day - if people see chemistry or not is up to their idea notion of chemistry. I'm fine with that.

But to say that Kyo's dressed up in a wedding dress to *please fans* - like WTF - she's not some newbie actress who is trying to get her 15 minutes of fame on a show like WGM. She doesn't need to do *anything to please fans*. I don't know if it's just me - but those comments were really distasteful because basically what they said was that SS were perpetuating the idea of them as couple *off-screen* to *please fans*. 

Most people seem to think that SS are doing this because of *Chinese Money*..... what *Chinese Money*?, no I'm really damn effing serious - what Chinese Money are they talking about?. That Chinese Money was given to New Production and Baeksang - SS don't see a penny of that pretty Chinese Money. Or are these idiots saying that Baeksang and Iqiyi *paid* SS to walk on the red carpet with them dressed like it was a wedding, so that stupid shippers could be happy.

If that's their logic - I still don't get it - Iqiyi is a business, as far as I know it's not some funding operation for delusional shippers of SS that they'll just be throwing money at Baeksang so that they can make a few shippers happy. People seem to forget that if DOTS the drama has a billion fans doesn't mean that all fans are shippers, people would have watched the Baeksang regardless of whether they walked the red carpet or not.... I mean all of us were streaming an award show that most of the people had no clue about and it wasn't because we were expecting a *Staged wedding* to feed our *crazed and delusional* minds.

There are those that think that SJK's attentiveness and held holding was all part of some *organized show* to make shippers happy.  Okay, they need to explain this to me - WHY?. I'm really curious - why do SS need to make us happy?.... The show is over - over - over. Done and dusted. Some idiots said that So Ji Sub held Shin Min Ah's hand on stage during the KBS awards - WELL YES- DUHH--!!!. the awards were held on 31st December, 2015 and their drama's final episode was to be aired on 5th January, 2016 - SO yes, they had an agenda - PLUS, everyone knows that the woman is in a relationship with another actor - so people can really just appreciate their chemistry to be limited to their *roles*.

What does SS have to *sell* -? their drama?. They didn't *sell* their drama in their first and second press conference and that's when they knew just how badly they needed the drama to succeed to earn back all that money. 

So what are they selling after the drama has ended?. For CFs?....they aren't doing any together..

For Chinese Money?. Kyo rejected a million USD that was coming from Mitsubishi-China . The only CF she has signed is Shilla after DOTS got over - if Kyo was some kind of *money making/scheming* woman then believe me she could have had WAY MORE cfs lined up. Every Kyonatic knows that Kyo is almost stupidly pabo at not doing CFs, we're all clamouring for her to do CFs but she just doesn't do things that she doesn't believe in. This is the same woman who didn't do a housing CF in Korea for big bucks because   she didn't want the house prices being inflated - yeah, she did this for people she doesn't know. So stop painting her like the vamp of your favourite crappy drama who loves to count her money.

Why is SJK doing CFs?. He's said it already - Blossoms needed it - he's the major breadwinner for that agency - yeah, PBG is famous right now but he's not commanding the kind of money that a SJK CF would get. Right now the 13 artists and the many many staffers under Blossoms are benefitting because of SJK.. he knows that once he shaves his head for his new movie, he won't be shooting CFs. So he's breaking his back with a crazy schedule to make money for an agency that he feels loyal too - when people throw around figures like he's earned 85-86 Million this year - I hope they realise that under the kind of contracts most agencies have more than half that money goes to the agency - So it's more SJK made personal bank of 40 Million USD this year. Still a huge amount but consider the fact that he made that much or more money for his agency. That's the kind of person he is - you do know that he could have easily bought out his contract with much lesser money and left the agency, then go about pocketing way more money. Yeah, that's not SJK - he's not some *money making /scheming - lover of Chinese money* that I netizens love to portray all Korean stars as.

Also - these idiots need to understand - IQIYI is not god - they can't make SS hold hands, they don't have some contractual obligation to do so. If anybody had any *contractual obligations* then that ended once the drama got over. Sure, IQIYI can request them to come to the event together but that doesn't mean SS couple need to act on it... I don't think people get how surprised/shocked the fans in S.Korea were , forget fans the media was shocked - On the red carpet, one can actually hear some of the journalists being bewildered and wondering why they're together. Sure, IQIYI got to know that they were attending together - probably because they must have wanted to know if the recipient of the award that they're sponsoring - The IQIYI award will be there to receive it in person - at which point the two management agencies must have said to IQIYI that they're attending together - because sources are now saying that the fans knew about Kyo going almost a week before the news came out via *unnamed sources*.

Finally, it's an insult to all of us shippers ----- basically these comments are saying we're so delusional that we've decided to throw money at IQIYI and Baeksang and created this frenzy which basically forced our biases to *pretend to be a couple* to satiate our crazed minds. Like - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!.... It's SJK and SHK's life that we're talking about here, if they're not interested in each other then that's fine!. Sure we'll be disappointed but it's not like we're going to throw some more money at their agencies just so that they can have some pretend dates/red carpet moments. 

I had to rant. morning rant - must be because I read those comments before getting my morning caffeine.

Since I'm ranting - Please don't quote images and videos!. Please!

Well-written❤

watch at minute 1:46 - 1:48 SHK touch SJK so tender.... so lovely.....let him speak first...

please.... somebody...do eng sub please....

i'm still a bit confuse...why only one flower and 1 trophy... it should be ok since they are couple..ehee...but how about if it goes to other winner...

link:http://www.hancinema.net/chinese-site-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-are-perfect-in-every-angle-95269.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Chinese site, "Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are perfect in every angle"

fullsizephoto731392.jpg

China's biggest video site 'Ichi' uploaded pictures of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo from the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards.

They announced that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo won the Most Popular Couple in the TV category and revealed pictures of the couple.

The site also added that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo were perfect in every angle and that words weren't enough to explain them.

The Song-Song couple were on the Red Carpet at the PAA. They reminded everyone of Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon from the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun".

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo also took home the Ichi Global Star Award.

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

fullsizephoto731393.jpg

Archived