[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo aww they're feelin' salty! they are calling him not manly yet want him for their unnie, such a joke. seriously they made me laugh til i cry LOLs. logic is dead for them. 

well correct or no, they've made their choice and its not urs. MUAHAHAHA

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haters, I don't think you know yourselves too well, no matter how you look at yourselves in the mirror.

but hey, guess what! I found the appropriate and exact description of you:

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing. 

This sums you up: NOISY, ANNOYING and AMOUNTS TO NOTHING!

And I know that you have no place here in SS Paradise!

smile straight from the heart....so happy...

i'm keep watching this drama...still cannot move on to other drama.....

13259466_779347548833332_957425108_n.jpg

remember this...'

YSJ: what is your blood type?: 

KMY:'Doll', In-hyeong?.....aaahhh..love DOTs dan songsong

13392630_1726816600927330_530292116_n.jp

5 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

@joongkyo aww they're feelin' salty! they are calling him not manly yet want him for their unnie, such a joke. seriously they made me laugh til i cry LOLs. logic is dead for them. 

well correct or no, they've made their choice and its not urs. MUAHAHAHA

They're feeling salty and looking like bitter gourd! (Sorry Sorry!!!) I just can't stand anymore...

Why they can't get the reality and move on? 

When you say reality... These pictures says it all... in one word... HAPPINESS!

CkLwUsUUoAQ0Luc.jpg

CkLwV5SUoAAhoFV.jpg

17 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

It looks like not only me who can't get over with out BAA King and Queen...  :heart:

They are perfectly awesome together... 

Their eyes and body talked in a language only them can understand... It was amazing! 

Mee too..... :blush:

5 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

When you say reality... These pictures says it all... in one word... HAPPINESS!

Agree.... we can see clearly...HAPPINESS!

As I was reading sigang’s post, this particular sentence “…JK was once told to control his feelings to someone by his agency staff while filming Dots last year…” caught my attention.  I remember someone (I think it’s Joongkyo) mentioned in this thread that why JK’s work schedule is so hectic, accepting so many offers and shooting CFs nonstop, is for the sake of his agency. When he was discharged from military last year, he basically had nothing, and in that kind of situation, I believe he can’t do whatever he wants and hardly able to make any self-related decisions (maybe except for script selection?).

Earlier posts already mentioned that dating rumor is a ‘scandal’ in SK which will affect the rating / viewership of any actor's drama / movie. Moreover this is JK's first post-military drama, and I believe this is one major thing that his agency is worried about (since all of us didn’t know that this drama will be so successful).

For me, I personally want to think that another reason for him to accept as many offers as he can, is to reverse the situation where he can take control and make decisions without much of his agency’s interference. Possible right? He is currently the number 1 artiste in his agency who got the fame and brings in the most money, hence I can see his agency loosening their grips on him these days. One example, is seeing Ms Lee becoming his hair stylist since all of us know that she works ‘exclusively’ for SHK. Second is the recent BAA where our couple arrive together, walk the red carpet together and all those skin ships. I don’t believe these are his agency’s ideas, because although he has got the fame and earns lots of money, being related (or in a ‘scandal’) with his co-star especially when the drama had ended, and with that closeness, will still somehow put his career at risk. Don’t forget there are no words of confirmation from both of them yet and sadly, there are also people who don’t acknowledge them as a couple…

Whatever it is, I am glad they are together, have each other by their side and have a group of loyal friends. Will be waiting patiently for more good news about them!

Edit: After reading Joongkyo's post at page 1020, yeah I agree with what she said. Besides doing what he has to do now, he must also be planning for the future as well. JK has all the while been smart and wise who knows what he wants and what he is doing, so everything he does must have a reason which we may not understand. I won't be surprised if he has greater plans but whatever they are, I trust his decisions and will love and support this couple from the bottom of my heart.

I wouldn't call them haters. They're just passionate shippers who want their unnie to end up with SJK. God knows how long SJK has had all that pent up sexual tension. It isn't their 'shipping' that annoys me but their blatant dislike and bashing of SHK. I know Songsong shippers who pick fights on IG too, so I hope they just leave this girl alone as well. We cannot stop people from shipping whoever they please.

Look, even if SHK and SJK announce the status of their relationship, they'd still say that she isn't right for him because she doesn't have short hair, doesn't highlight her scripts, aren't intimate in their BTS and weren't in a super secret relationship for 4 years that even SJK didn't know about. 

Song Hye-kyo displays friendship with top actors

Actress Song Hye-kyo attended the 2016 Paeksang Arts Awards on June 3 and publicly displayed her friendship with actors Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in and Park Bo-gum via a photo uploaded on Yoo’s Instagram, a day after the ceremony. 

At the event, Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo each won “Most Popular Actor in TV” and “Most Popular Actress in TV” awards for their performance in “Descendants of the Sun” whereas Yoo took home “Best Actor in TV” for his leading role in SBS’ “Six Flying Dragons.”

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606071450559148138_2

3 hours ago, ssyippunie said:

watch at minute 1:46 - 1:48 SHK touch SJK so tender.... so lovely.....let him speak first...

please.... somebody...do eng sub please....

i'm still a bit confuse...why only one flower and 1 trophy... it should be ok since they are couple..ehee...but how about if it goes to other winner...

I'll try to translate, but if it is not accurate, please pardon me.

From the Chinese subtitles.

SJK: Hello everyone. I'm Song Joong Ki. Nice to meet you. Excuse me, may I ask if you're calling me? I did not hear it.

SHK: Hello everyone. I'm Song Hye Kyo.

SJK: Today, I'm most happy with the fans of Descendants of the Sun. Once again, thank you sincerely. This is the first time that I'm together with my partner SHK greeting you after completing filming the drama. Thank you to our fans. Thank you. This is the truth. I'm very grateful to be able to win this award. Thank you fans and I'm also sincerely grateful to my partner, Song Hye Kyo who is beside me.

SHK: First of all, thank you to all the Descendants of the Sun's viewers. I will continue to work hard in the future. Thank you.

Still couldn't stop grinning... Post effect of SongSong at Baeksang award 2016.

Once again thank you for those who never fail to share the updates on our beloved SS couple... Couldn't contribute much due to language limitation... Salute!!!

Sometimes I also don't understand with people nowadays.... there will be no ways to satisfied them... 

last time they said SJK using SHK popularity & influence for China market & now they said SJK & SHK's sweet couple public appearance at BAA 2016 is for the fan service 7 money????????? Still in denial mode I guess... 

Come on... Give us a break...You can talk whatever you want.... (TALK TO THE HAND...) pfffffttttttt

A little bit of THROWBACK... how their skinship and body language at the early stage....shy2 and control to be cooled..

(video credit as mark on the gif)

TrEohpb.gif?2

Knowing how manly and protective SJK are...even at the early stage also he couldn't hide his jealousy..hihihi

hDH8Ejg.gif?1

even to the DOTS director... wahhh this namja... no exception at all when it comes to his sweetheart SHK

p24qrVh.gif?1 X5nOhbP.gif?2

Wonder what will SJK's reaction now if SHK shows PDA (public display affection) to other man....

hihihi

18 minutes ago, Oraeorae said:

I'll try to translate, but if it is not accurate, please pardon me.

From the Chinese subtitles.

SJK: Hello everyone. I'm Song Joong Ki. Nice to meet you. Excuse me, may I ask if you calling me? I did not hear it.

SHK: Hello everyone. I'm Song Hye Kyo.

SJK: Today, I'm most happy with the fans of Descendants of the Sun. Once again, thank you sincerely. This is the first time that I'm together with my partner SHK greeting you after completing filming the drama. Thank you to our fans. Thank you. This is the truth. I'm very grateful to be able to win this award. Thank you fans and I'm also sincerely grateful to my partner, Song Hye Kyo who is beside me.

SHK: First of all, thank you to all the Descendants of the Sun's viewers. I will continue to work hard in the future. Thank you.

tq...kamsahnmida:smile:

hai...everyone, i'm new here nice to reading,watching and sometimes i imagination very romantic situation between SJK and SHK...nice to have you all to sharing the same thought about our beloved couple. I love them very much especially SHK and no forget too SJK because to loving, cheering and make our princess happiness. i hope they live happily ever after... for our beloved couple... SHK and SJK do what you think the best for your live, no matter what other people say... :wub:

Archived