[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo

song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki1.jpg

Ah, the beloved Song-Song couple from “Descendants of the Sun.” It would almost be wrong if I didn’t mention this couple when writing about OTPs! Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s chemistry is evident right from the very beginning and it just sizzled. As proof of their strong chemistry, even Song Hye Kyo said Song Joong Ki’s acting had made her own heart flutter. Honestly, whose heart didn’t beat a little faster when Captain Yoo Si Jin appeared? The love for the drama and OTP was so strong that the pair was swept up in dating rumors when they were spotted in New York having a meal and shopping together. However, both parties were quick to deny the rumors. songsongcouple1.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/06/6-drama-couples-we-wished-dated-in-real-life/

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typing this essay-ish post while listening to Howie Day's "Collide", because SongSong has put me in a very romantic mood!!! TBH, I am now on the finishing stages of my thesis, which is very very stressful, and SongSong has been my savior during those times when I would be so anxious about my final defense and submission. :) This thread, Songsong, you guys, have been my lifesaver!

I usually spend most of my time reacting to people's posts on this thread, spazzing on pictures, and just basically lurking. Bottom line: I am so enamored with our Joong Ki and Hye Kyo, but I never could fathom why. I loved DOTS and would still go back to scenes I like from time to time or do marathons of episodes. But, this is what I realized about why I love them so much- I love their real life love story even more!!!! Reality trumps fantasy!!!

I just LOVE this love story of a seemingly untouchable, beautiful, goddess-like woman who has built so many walls around her because of hurts from the past, including romantic relationships. A woman who has created a veneer, but at the same time, underneath all that is a woman waiting, yearning to be loved and cherished. Past is past, and we shouldn't mention her exes because her present is so wonderful :wub:, but I can't help but notice, looking at her past two public romances, that these guys fit a certain type- ruggedly masculine, a little bit on the rougher side- the kind of guys you would think can protect a precious, delicate, graceful person like Hye Kyo. But, NO! She ended up getting hurt, esp with the first one :angry:. As it turns out, it was actually the younger, gentle, caring, sweet, supportive, attentive, nurturing (insert other positive adjectives here) gentlemanliness of a Joong Ki that broke down her walls and showed her what true and real love is like. I really believe she did not know what real love could be until she met Joong Ki (haha that's rhyming!) Now we see her coming out of her shell and being brave! That's what real love can do- it transforms us into better versions of ourselves!

As for Joong Ki, I am so so so happy for him! Every time I watch their videos (which is all the time), I get a happy knot in my stomach because I place myself in his shoes and I think that, he must be thinking- "How did I end up with a girl like you?" I swear that line from Ep 16 is so Joong Ki, not Capt Yoo! Imagine a woman whom you've been dreaming about for so long, a vision in your mind, and now you get to call her yours!?!?!?!?! I am so happy for him, as I said! Joong Ki may have dreamed of Hye Kyo, but the reality of having her is so much better than what, I believe, he imagined. He has now known her, warts and all, and she has grown even more beautiful in his eyes, because she is perfectly imperfect! The man is in love, big time! Your persistence has paid off big time, brotha!

Sigh sigh sigh. Sorry for the long post but this has been bottled up inside me for so long and I just have to express it. I love them to the moon and back and I will crash their wedding if I have to- haha that's how happy and gaga over them I am!!!

Haters...I'm not even going to waste one breath on them. People's perceptions are their realities, why bother! 

SHK new IG update has her looking like a "doll."  I wonder why!? It's been heavily used in all of SJKs fan meetings! 

Found this new group of people very funny - according to them SJK isn't *manly* enough for Kyo (*no, these aren't Kyo fans - you all know who they really are) but according to them YAI and get this - PUPPY are very correct for Kyo. Yeah, so they see *real sparks* with the two men that Kyo has confirmed as her brothers and nothing with the guy that she actually called manly. LOL! Thank god that JooWon just bowed to Kyo otherwise they might start calling him *correct* for her too... I guess their criteria for *correct* is any man but SJK because they think he belongs to their unnie..yeah okay.

SJK spreading some love to Joo Won.I think SJK was being particularly very hyung-like that night, actually scratch that - he was more paternal. He was hugging and patting JooWon, YAI, Puppy. Answering D.O's questions about the DOTS crew that was on stage....who would think that he's just one year older than YAI, JooWon!.

J8qpAgu.jpg

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Best 5 Bob Hairstyles

Five female stars listed below can make you want to have bob hair, to look cute, younger and feminine.

Which style do you prefer?

Song Hye Kyo

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606071157488432166_2

I just like it b,coz its SHK.....:)ut i like SHK with straight hair...

b

lovely

13402685_1069964906410946_1410315747_n.j

51 minutes ago, khxy said:

After the best actress announcement, husband Song immediately held Qiao Mei's hand to comfort her.

Do you still feel sad after this? Ok, i will  'drink' this sweetness first to show my respect.

Oh yes! Thank you so much for translating the article :) I super love how the journalist decided to call SJK as "husband Song" instead of his name! LOL  Ahh that moment when SJK tried to reach her hands after the announcement is still vivid in my mind! So lovely! And that's so brave of him! :)

@angieknows Have a safe flight, Angie! :) Thank you so much for sharing everything you did in KR to us here. It really felt like I was there too lol

tumblr_o5bh2cvwGA1qibiyao4_540.gif

THis is what i mentioned before...the touch of love and care...and respect......love you more songsong

13256908_180199665715554_1899493367_n.jp

PLUS....SHK do giggle a bit right...so cute

JK let SHK do the speech first...am i right...so respect and blissful to each other

13385802_616207855198410_1772171049_n.jp

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

A close-up look of Kyo's expression and SJK grabbing her hands to offer comfort when the 'Best Actress' winner was announced.  A very interesting comment I've read from weibo regarding SJK's action in holding Kyo's hand when the 'Best Actress' winner was announced.  Normally and properly, a person would clapped for the winner, but SJK chose to grabbed Kyo's hand to offer her comfort instead of clapping for the winner.  His first instinct was to think of his lovely partner.  That action is worth more than a thousand words :)

MTE. The moment he grabbed her hands, I feel like that's something "habitual" between couples to do :)

Giving a comfort to your partner by holding her/his hands is not really common if they're just friends tho lol SJK and his hands know where and when the right-timing is to hold SHK's hands lol :D

@Meilani Imron do you mean this pic? :D

1465274070054.jpg

I hate the haters. Period. If you ship an actress and an actor, you should then prepare to be sinked too. It's not that all of your dreams can come true. We, as SS shippers, are just beyond lucky to see that our ship sailing. If it just happens that our ship is not sailing too, we won't become immature fans like you- haters- comment about SS couple. I believe those who comment negatively to SHK and SJK know that deep down in their heart, they finally see the evidence that this couple is real. 

Haters are always gonna hate. Hate SS couple, and SS couple will stick in your mind in bad way. Love SS couple, and SS couple will stick in your heart and mind in a good way. You, haters, will be painful. And us, the shippers, will be happy. And at the end, SS couple and all the SS shippers will be happy. That's enough for me

27 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

according to them SJK isn't *manly* enough for Kyo (*no, these aren't Kyo fans - you all know who they really are) but according to them YAI and get this - PUPPY are very correct for Kyo.

MADE MY DAY. I bet SHK was tirelessly working for that Chinese money so she could get her secret lover a new washing machine. Puppy, in all his manly glory, does push ups with it. He probably flexes his biceps while devouring chicken feet, making SHK's heart flutter.

"It's about calling you a 'tsundere'. Should I confess or apologize?"

It looks like not only me who can't get over with out BAA King and Queen...  :heart:

They are perfectly awesome together... 

CkUpEFKUkAIs6Ku.jpg

Their eyes and body talked in a language only them can understand... It was amazing! :blush:

CkUMHCmUkAA2ASB.jpg

CkG86fPUgAUf-mB.jpg

Archived