[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

17 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

SJK looking good at the SIA Awards :wub:  Hopefully he'll mention something about DotS.  The fangirls' screams for him are no joke, lol

Hide contents

c032b0c7jw1f1xrcdissij20dw0kqacn.jpg

Maaan he looks so dashing here... my eye... my heart ... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mianabelle said:

@joongkyo I just wondering does his face look solem? Less smiley? Ehm maybe right better because of missing certain someone in his arm rather than due to next mid presscon hehehe

About press con tmr.. Isit perhaps only our couple will attend? Without other casts??

Anyway i love his chubby face here hehe:blush:

2Rz1ahl.jpg

Could someone translate what the MC at the press conference is saying? Someone told me it's her urging the couple to pose with more contact with each other. She asked him to wrap his arms around her?. Lol..is this why the two of them looked so awkward.

Aww, he looks so adorable waiting for her to come up on stage. But, after that he looks so uncomfortable..I must say SHK has better control over her facial expressions over here...lol

Since there was no shipping moment, I'm going to let my delusional self think that the heart gesture was for someone watching him on TV...haha

Ehmm I think he is not supposed to thank any of his co stars. And I kinda saw bit strain posture. OK tomorrow presscon might be denial of the relationship :bawling: but I guess its the best untill the show end. There wouldnt be any question regarding the rumor if let say SHK not coming to the mid presscon. Again for me and hopefully he could go againts the odd that he confess so they could be the next Brangelina so I could say today he is nervous about the confession hahaha.

About the KBS dots presscon, I watched several presscon video from the diff sources, most of the time both of our song are reserve and distance. However softer moment do during the tag pictures above or when they laugh over someone or when SJK poured water and put the glass near SHK or ligtly asking HK to drink. During Entertainment Weekly the ambiance was bit different, All are in relax situation as they were in the room with only one media anchor who questioned them.

I saw Dots then the presscon, I told my self there is no way they behave like that after 6 months series interaction. So I assumed right away that 1st becoz of the attention of too many media and maybe of previous SHK situation with her previous Co Star. How ever if SHK aloof and reserved, I didnt think SJK will doing the same. In his previous prescon of nice guy he was his flirty old self and it seem he was different person hahaha. 

I've been analizing too much and read so many fangirling comment till I reach the conclusion of they (SJK and SHK) are covering something.

The MC asked Onew at 1:50 about working and doing many scenes with SHK, so he responded that she looked out for him since the very beginning and made him comfortable. Then the MC asked him if he calls SHK - noona, or address her as "Bewu-nim" the respectful term for an actress. Then Jingoo, said she should be called "Yeoshi-nim" (which means Goddess) .. SHK laughed but look at SJK's expression..lol..Jingoo, please don't tease SHK in front of Big Boss.

*Thank you to the person who translated it for me.

SHK just updated IG!... Am I being paranoid, or could this mean something!

The lyrics of the song she shared

{Un Roman D'amitié}

Sometimes I think of me and you
And every now and then I think
We'll never make it true
We go through some crazy times
And everytime I wonder if I'll be losing you
But I never do

Oh my friend you give me a reason
To keep me here believin'
That we'll always be together this way
And you know my friend you give me a reason