[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Jingoo is such a SHK fanboy, when asked if he preferred Yoo Shi Jin or his romantic other half in the drama he said he preferred Song Hye Kyo! Lol... He said he wants to work with her.

Poor oppa, I hope his wife doesn't box his ears when he goes back home.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

I just looked at the title but I haven't really looked through the article. I'll keep looking out for more clues (i.e.: articles) but I'm sorry if I've been spamming links lol. So far, based on what I've observed, it seems that Hye-kyo became more open and she just can't stop complimenting Joong-ki. She mentioned things like "even though Joong-ki is young, but he's experienced and I learnt a lot from him", "he is very respectful towards his seniors", etc. 

If we compare the February 22nd press conference and today's, it seems that they are aware of the rumor but decided not to hide it and drop clues here and there. More news portals have reported on the possibility of them dating xD.

I love every word of your post!

I guess this is what SHK meant by her songs last night. Unnie tell them you love Oppa and Oppa please do your bit too instead of just touching her back all the time. Lol.

could you share the news articles about them dating!?

omo...they look so relax and comfortable with each other in the seating together pics...i guess no personal space for song song couple on screen and off screen...lol...love it...joongki smiles widely like a namja and kyo smiles shyly like a yeoja...love is in the air :wub:

and this...

joongki : its the best thing that ever happened in my life....aawwwww sound like a love song lyrics joongki ah :heart:

4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

OMG!!!! The way he answered that question I must say now someone is obviously bewitched!

God Bless Them, I am so worried about them like mama hen !!  Bless them for the courage of what SJK and SHK said. Both praising again in subtle way.. ehm bit worry again for Hong Kong PressCon but I think it will take another 2 weeks of worry so will think about it later.

SJK: for Dots being the best happened to him

SHK: for telling the world SJK the best actor (might be the best man) for her

JG: for shipping them like we do hahaha

All my worry will be gone for the day.. I saw my kids dress nicely and well compliment each other, behave well and warm also give the serene and smile to my heart content.

Well Done Salute

20 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

I also had the same impression with you. SJK expression is like a husband who just got confirmation from doctor that his wife is pregrant.... the most wonderful feeling

Yeay for Jin goo & YAI who is also Song Song shippers... Hope there will be anther best friend who will also join this ship...

KKKKK a frame of happy family, with little song inside her lol :wub:

It was the best thing that has ever happened in my life. 

if i became the interviewer i would say WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING CAPTAIN?!!? lol :w00t: 

1 minute ago, Natalie Aliya said:

Right know I wanna see the video hahahha I wanna see SJK face when oppa Ji go choose SHK than SJK wkwkkwkwkwk. I think is gonna be awosame to watch 

Yes.. I think what JG meant is I stake your goddess if you dont hahahaha 

54 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I think his left hand gets autamatically drawn to SHK'd back. Maybe she has some sort of magnet there? Lol

Haha this made me LOL! Or maybe they both have magnets on their bodies? Even in real life these two people don't know the meaning of personal space! Their shoulders and bodies are always touching. I've also never seen SHK this close, this comfortable and this happy. I have never seen her smile like that with a co-star. I remember with JIS she was so guarded. I don't know if I'm delulu but I really have a good feeling about  these two. Even their co-stars and friends ship them.  I rememember during script reading they were cheering for our OTP when they recited the lines. Can't stop grinning like a lovesick fool 

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I love every word of your post!

I guess this is what SHK meant by her songs last night. Unnie tell them you love Oppa and Oppa please do your bit too instead of just touching her back all the time. Lol.

could you share the news articles about them dating!?

Thanks for the compliment haha (: I noticed that no one actually mentioned this before but there's actually something regarding SIA yesterday when Joong-ki went to receive his award and give his prize acceptance speech. There was this small pop-up caption 

SJK%20SIA%202016%20Screencap_zpsvmhbhrzh

Yes it was this caption which intrigued me. Based on my vague understanding of the caption, it states: "Introducing the BGM 'Yoon Mi-rae' <ALWAYS>" then the line below was "nowadays, it is the song that plays when people (including me) leaves <- not so sure about this part" which was specifically selected by Joong-ki, I believe? 

I don't know how to continue to piece the story from Hye-kyo's Instagram updates yesterday, so can anyone give us any theory from here? Hahaha xD.

These are the articles: http://www.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=225511 and https://www.hankookilbo.com/v/754da7dc2ed681cb2084a83124fc63cf. But I think these articles are just repeating the unconfirmed rumors and you shouldn't take these articles seriously. 

17 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

Thanks for the compliment haha (: I noticed that no one actually mentioned this before but there's actually something regarding SIA yesterday when Joong-ki went to receive his award and give his prize acceptance speech. There was this small pop-up caption 

Yes it was this caption which intrigued me. Based on my vague understanding of the caption, it states: "Introducing the BGM 'Yoon Mi-rae' <ALWAYS>" then the line below was "nowadays, it is the song that plays when people (including me) leaves <- not so sure about this part" which was specifically selected by Joong-ki, I believe? 

I don't know how to continue to piece the story from Hye-kyo's Instagram updates yesterday, so can anyone give us any theory from here? Hahaha xD.

These are the articles: http://www.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=225511 and https://www.hankookilbo.com/v/754da7dc2ed681cb2084a83124fc63cf. But I think these articles are just repeating the unconfirmed rumors and you shouldn't take these articles seriously. 

Ooh, so he chose the song? 

On the main thread they posted Netizens comments and one of the netizens pointed out that SJK isn't asked any questions about Hye Kyo. Looks like everyone is noticing things now.

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Ooh, so he chose the song? 

On the main thread they posted Netizens comments and one of the netizens pointed out that SJK isn't asked any questions about Hye Kyo. Looks like everyone is noticing things now.

AW aw love is in the air~~ whats going on ? kkkkk:wub::D

My theory for the reporters not directing any questions to SJK about SHK is because

They (journalists) knew that they weren't going to get anything juicy from him (He's a true gentleman and like SHK said he's always very careful before he speaks)..... So basically it's.....

BECAUSE  A TRUE MAN ALWAYS PROTECTS THE WOMAN HE LOVES :wub: ...... (Me delusional?... I think not)

These two were flirting so much!. OMG!. No wonder no cameras were allowed.

quoting from @ayronics (thanks for sharing!)

Basically, I think he's trying to say is - I'm romantic in real life too, don't make it sound like I'm boring and serious!

And he loves that she worries about his health.

Hello, jumping on the bandwagon to translate something I read from the chinese weibo which is a summarised translation of the OSEN news:

There has been instances of friendly interaction between SJK and SHK during the press conference.

For instances when the questions were being raised by the reporters, SJK will offer his responses first in order to allow SHK more time to think of her responses.

When SHK responded that SJK is 80% similar to YSJ, he chimed in beside saying that she should have said 90%!

When SHK mentioned that SJK is not as outspoken as YSJ, SJK widened his eyes in disbelief, as if it were YSJ looking at KMY.

When SHK responded that SJK whilst younger than her, sometimes it seems like his body is older than hers hence he seems to fall sick quite easily (with concern), SJK laughs heartily beside her.

CR: Chinese weibo foxberry for translation and photo

Archived