[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sug17.  Yes he was not wearing his watch for movie reason but look at his attire, he war wearing a sunflower printed polo and pants.  Kyois symbol is the sunflower.  Remember in BAA, she was wearing a sunflower printed gown.  Her former official fans club symbol is sunflower.  You can also see sunflower in DOTS decor .  I even saw her close friend Jenie posted a sunflower in her IG for Kyo.

1 hour ago, squeekikyo said:

Don't know how to post a pic but looks like MBC Section TV has apologized for the mess: (please let me know if this is not allowed here and I will delete, sorry!)

it's too late now ; the harm is done :(

40 minutes ago, Sug17 said:

it's too late now ; the harm is done :(

They apologize for what they did but they did not apologize to Kyo. They are afraid to admit their wrong doing. Kyo should just sue them to let them learn the lesson.

59 minutes ago, kikyo1314 said:

They apologize for what they did but they did not apologize to Kyo. They are afraid to admit their wrong doing. Kyo should just sue them to let them learn the lesson.

Your truly right. What's done is done but we all know that our beloved goddess has the smartest person besides her who will handle the situation in his own way to protect his cherished partner. So guys, let us not worry and keep on supporting our beloved SSC so that this silly act of MBC doesn't harm the trust and sweet relationship that our SSC has so far. Btw, I wonder why I was so touched by our SSC and reaĺly want them to be a real life couple, the answer is simple, they are destined to be together. I never had interest nor ship any other korean stars (individually) in my 40 yrs of life though I've been watching kdrama, kmovies, kvariety show etc. for the last 15 yrs to till date but u know guys, our SSC made me do this...wow daebak!!! I do really really really love our SSC and wish the best for them.

Sorry long post:

I'm not clear as to how the friend was pegged as the traitor. Also, wasn't he part of that Bali group? What could be a possible reason for him to betray SHK trust. I've never read anything negative about her as a person. In fact, she is a do gooder. I don't get the hate for her at all. All I can say is jealousy. She's got it all. Wealth, fame, looks, & hottie boyfie. Plus, other than looking good on cam, she can actually act. This is something you would see in a drama. The time right now is focusing on JK movie. Now because of prior agency statements, some fans are angry with them because they look like liars. Was it so hard to let them release the news on their own terms? If you really think about, they have been steering the ship themselves all along. It's what you see is what you get. It might've not been verbalized, but there are enough "coincidences" to know they're real. It will be harder now for us to get any hints. I hope this makes them stronger.

Here's my thoughts:

For MBC even hatching the idea of hitting below the belt by stooping so low in their quest to force our beloved SS couple to admit to dating - double shame on you! 

For MBC's amateurish/illegal ways of trying to dig information in Bali by pretending to be travel agents - someone please sue them! Best if UAA or Blossom or even the Bali Resort owners for these lowly creatures/imposters using unauthorised ways to obtain information for 'fraudulent' gain of higher ratings, irregardless of how they hurt our Song Song couple.

For MBC promising SS dating news galore in their program next week - I say "GO TO HELL!". Who did they think they were dealing with? Song Song couple is so well-loved and well-respected in Korea and overseas. The fact that no one has divulged information on them till now speaks highly of the love they are receiving from everyone, including the well-known Dispatch who never fails to 'catch' celebs dating! And silly MBC thinks it can outshine Dispatch? Really? 

For MBC's ultra-violation of SS's privacy - let's petition for it to close down. It has no business operating if ethics are missing and its existence is to cheat, dig, expose and do harm!

For the Betrayer of Kyo's private IG - Karma will haunt him because trust is badly violated. If trust is violated and harm is done, double whammy for this guy! It's such a privilege to be included in Kyo's private IG but some people just cannot resist fame and greed. So this freaking baboon said he's not interested if SS is dating or not? Really? Not even jealous? Kidding me.

BUT....I'm not worried about our beloved couple even if the situation is volatile because I've full faith that SS couple will handle it well and I've full confidence that our Captain SJK, with his intelligent mind, will be busy giving instructions to the relevant parties behind the scene to turn the situation to their advantage, which means no forced admission except at their own time; BI goes ahead and does well; SS's escapade is private and confidential; MBC now apologises feverishly; waiting for the betrayer's punishment; and finally.....waiting for MBC's apology to SHK for stealing pics from her private IG and overall apology to Song Song for creating unnecessary tension and uncalled for publicity for both of them.

Anyhow......All's well that ends well.......you'll see. 

Angels like Kyo are bestowed with celestial guardians like JK . That's why they are invincible. :)

Wow now mbc has no regrets. I read that they will air second part this week. They should apologize to hyekyo not viewers. illegally taking pictures interview of staff jeez mbc should work on quality of their drama rather than reporting on celebrity life and invading their privacy. I hope hyekyo sues that person but still no response from her agencies ,seems like she is not suing that person because he was her friend. 

Tbh, now I don't want any dating confirmation just let them date privately and they should only confirm whenever they are ready to get Married be it this year or next.

On 6/26/2017 at 10:14 AM, livemusical said:

Maybe they should announce their relationship now..they did show off during some events and make the viewers interested to know about them..if you are really a private person then just do it quietly..like rain-kim tae hee. 

Everybody gets a little weird when it comes to love. We can't judge them saying they are showing off during some events. We all know how kind song joong ki will act towards his friends and how shy song hye kyo will be in keeping her manners. They can be more kind and shy when treating the person they in love with, without realizing it, even if they are on the camera. It happens,  and not only to them. It's love and you can never predict the way we act towards it. 

They are also not rain-kim tae hee. They are the Best Asian couple and presidental award winner of Korean pop culture and arts. Not only in Korea, but most of Asian and probably around Europe or American know them well. So the pressure is more than the other couple we have mention before. Even things that are very precious and privacy for them, that they wanted to hide were being dig by people. How cruel was that....?

I think we need to give them space to think about them.... Whether they want it to be public or not,  it still be their choice and we,  the shipper have to respect that. As much as I want them to officially announce it now, I have to respect their privacy. We probably have to wait for them to decide. Either it's just around the corner or we have to wait a little longer for them to settle down, I don't know... Just saying what I think... 

9 hours ago, Eppy said:

@sug17.  Yes he was not wearing his watch for movie reason but look at his attire, he war wearing a sunflower printed polo and pants.  Kyois symbol is the sunflower.  Remember in BAA, she was wearing a sunflower printed gown.  Her former official fans club symbol is sunflower.  You can also see sunflower in DOTS decor .  I even saw her close friend Jenie posted a sunflower in her IG for Kyo.

Very interesting observation.

#protectsongsongcouple #respectsongsongcouple #justiceforsonghyekyo #bannedmbc

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/06/27/section-tv-criticized-for-illegally-interviewing-in-bali-for-song-song-couple/

dispatchkoreag.png

‘Section TV’ Criticized for Illegally Interviewing in Bali for Song-Song Couple

Updated June 27th 2017 GMT

2017-06-27_07-22-22-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] “The Korean media’s interview is illegal.” This was stated by the hotel employee in Bali, Indonesia.

He further stated, “This picture is illegal.”

This comments were made towards, MBC’s ‘Section TV.’ They said the picture shown on the program were “taken without my permission.”

On June 25, ‘Section TV’ released a special footage in a special segment, stating that they had proof that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo have secretly met in Bali. They flew to Bali and visited the hotel that Song Joong Ki has stayed and interviewed the employees.

However, they are being accused of using illegal methods to record the video footage of the hotel where they have stayed and also for releasing the photos from Song Hye Gyo’s private SNS account.

On their special segment, they released videos and photos taken from inside the hotel, comparing it with photos from Song Hye Gyo’s private SNS account. Also, they interviewed some of the cleaning staff at the hotel without permission.

The hotel staff said, “These pictures are illegal. The pictures were taken without our permission. They told us that they were Korean travel agents. That’s why we invited them to the villa. They used the inspection system that’s frequently done by travel agents as their excuse. They filmed while hiding their occupation and true purpose.”

Further the employees said, they were not notified that they were being filmed and the crew filmed their interview secretly. No one was aware that they were being recorded.

Section TV has not responded to these complaints and will be releasing Part 2 in the special episode with more details about Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

2017-06-27_07-41-00.jpgCH INSTAGRAM

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

I've been seeing song joong ki new photos these days... Have been sweeping all over my ig coz I follow ssc shippers quite a lot. He was really handsome in his black shirts with sunflowers silhouette matching his pants and a pair of dark red shoes. 

At first,  I was a bit disappointed to see how he laughed so hard and smiling all the way like nothing ever happened. It's not disappointed actually.  It is more a bit confused and afraid. After what had happened to them, about Bali, and now she is the one who is being bashed and hated, her private life has been invaded, and there he was last night, laughing all he can. What was he up to? Was he just pretending to like her and if something bad happen,  he can walk away...?

But after more and more photos revealed and also some videos were played, my heart flattened. I feel so sad as I looked in his eyes. Maybe it's just me,  but I did see he was not himself. He was not genuine last night. He was just trying so hard to be happy but there was something missing. His eyes won't lie. He was sad... He tried to be funny and laugh with the rest of the team, but there were times when his sad eyes appeared. And he quickly washed it away... I think he was sad for her. She was being betrayed and he can do nothing for her. I bet he really wanted to,  but you know his situation right now. With all about his movie going on, all he can do is stay low, be silent and keep on going... In this way he can also protect her pride and privacy. Not saying anything to prove anybody's right. Maybe this is what she wants too..she herself asked him to stay silent. 

Then I knew I was wrong... I was wrong to judge him. Suddenly I feel sad for him. Maybe he wants to tell the world and let anything happens after that. But he can't. I know he doesn't care about himself but he can't risk her pride or perhaps her life. That is why he has to stay low.... He has to look happy,  and funny in front of others,  while he hurt inside. 

Though many said that he has done nothing to protect his love, I find many things he did to show some clues for us the shippers. Like his latest confession at the Sport Seoul, about the songs and films that he now like, and who are the actors he admired, or the person who is very important in his life. They still lingered around her.  He still fight it through. Even though he didn't wear the watch,  he did 'wear' her flowers as a symbol of her...

I don't know. But I believe he is fighting it back for her, using his own way.....I hope these hard times they are facing right now will grow their love to be even better than before and much more stronger in faith. I hope right now, they are in some corner of their own world, sitting close to each other, comforting each other silently,  where there was nobody else aside. Only the two of them holding each other, whispering love and encouraging words... And us,  the shippers, we will keep the faith and stand behind them,  what ever happens.... 

This is what I think and I believe it's true.... 

Strange that there are people who think SJK is happy and laughing.

One look at his eyes and you can tell the smile did not reach his eyes. When he's guarded, you think he acted like nothing is wrong. It's when you look deeper that you know he's not his usual bright self.

I've no doubts that he's thinking of Kyo even when he put up a front to the world. Eyes are the mirrors to the soul. And JK's eyes mirrored his inner anxiety to resolve the issues on hand. Those are not smiling eyes. There is a serious look at times.

Hi @kikyoamomentafter and @jl08 I second both your observations of JK. I also thought I saw annoyance, some anger and some hurt in his eyes, beneath all his smiles at the event. How can he not be? For the first time he couldn't wear the watch from his most cherished friend. Not because he didn't want to, but because he knew if he wore it, it would draw more attention to the relationship and cause Kyo more inconvenience and even more hurt. ( and of course he also didn't want to distract the public from BI). I bet he was also deeply annoyed at how the media went to such lengths to force them to admit. And I think for JK, his character is, the more you force him, the more he will stand his ground to do it his way. 

Yet, despite the hurt and anger, I could see them still going strong. I believe they're already fully prepared for the aggressive media the day they decided to be together as an item. Of course, they are hurt. But I believe they are prepared that their relationship will always be intruded by the public due to their popularity. So I think this incident won't bring them down. But will serve to make them even more cautious. 

Therefore, due to the recent turn of events, (all thanks to MBC) and I have a feeling that Kyo might reduce posting on IG. And because of what has happened, Song Song couple might go deeper underground and not want the public to know, even of their marriage maybe. Sighs. Sounds a little bleak rite? But I hope they will still announce marriage when they're ready.... one day and soon....

Maybe I am the strange one. How come I have a feeling that things are sort of under control? I got a feeling that UAA & Blossom are working on something behind? Dispatch is reporting MBC's misconduct......Kyo's best friend @yezichoi is happily updating pics of food on her ig everyday......same as @jeniejane/ @lovely.katie.k/ @songyoona2015. I know everyone has his/her own life but at this moment, shouldn't Kyo's best friends also be with her and share her sorrow as well? That's why I got a feeling that things are not that bad as it seems. Maybe I am wrong?

Due to the public pressure, MBC is offering its apology to Kyo? Does it mean the public is on Kyo's side? People feel more sorry for her than bashing and blaming her? The table has turned?

Lies, there are lies contradicting themselves. MBC said pics were taken not from broadcasting equipment but by mobile phone and they did not send staff there to the villa. Yet, the villa mgt/staff said MBC pretended to be travel agent and asked for an ordinary inspection of the villa? They were questioned about our SSC stay at the villa without knowing that they were being recorded? Why on earth a travel agent would be interested in our couple while inspecting the villa? Do they have brains? Who is telling the truth? They were working hand in glove with another.....now that thing has turned bitter, they try to blame each other for responsibility.

Archived