[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both have firm, confident & consistent answers. I like! :wub:

rnrFdU.jpg

vd4BFF.jpg

Chukaheayo! SJK-ssi, SHK-ssi... in advance. Palli palli get married. Both of you will be great partner & parents. 

KI :heart: KYO

Credit to the owner of the pictures. Thank you chingus.

Really longgg time no see guys. I'm back with another (lacking) translation. 

Kết quả hình ảnh cho descendants of the sun ep 5 car hanging scene

Kết quả hình ảnh cho descendants of the sun ep 5 car hanging scene

Joong Ki said this scene is really funny because of Moyeon’s talk while crying. Song Song then laughed at Sijin’s ‘just wait a little, I’ll go there, I’ll find you’, I think because they think that Sijin acted like he knows every road there. Lee PD then said “There’s only one road”.Kim Eun Suk scripwriter-nim revealed that she was on the set when filming this scene. There was a stunt actor for Song Hye Kyo and he was wearing the same clothes as SHK. Kim Eun Sook and Kim Won Suk were both there and they found it really funny when seeing the stunt actor going around (in a manly way) in Moyeon’s clothes, but they added that he looked pretty from behind (lol).  Joong Ki mentioned the parody of this scene spreading on SNS (I think it was the one from Saturday Night Live) then they laughed and JK said it was thanks to everyone’s love for their drama.

m28T6Ey.jpg

In the beginning of this scene, Kim Eun Suk asked HK’s feeling about her code sign ‘Beauty’. HK said at first she was embarassed. But Lee PD revealed that they filmed this scene in one go. Then HK said sth which I failed to catch.

CVGjTOW.jpg

HK complimented that Kim Ji Won really suited short hair, then Jiwon expressed her grattitude. When Moyeon refused Myungjoo’s handshake, JK commented “ah she’s really good at this”.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho descendants of the sun apologize or confess

The ‘appologize or confess’ was really hard to film, according to Lee PD. JK said it was a scene that was hardest to predict and It received huge love from the audience. As HK said, the wind was very strong that made it hard to film. Lee PD: “I have one thing that I’m really curious about. When Sijin was saying his lines, there were something like tears in his eyes. That was because of the wind or the emotions?”. JK: “Of course it must be (because of) the wind”. In this scene Sijin’s hair was short so it didn’t move but  in Moyeon’s side, staffs were all trying to shield Hyekyo from the strong wind. JK said he was really touched about the fact that every staff, even Greece staffs were working so hard to stop the wind from affecting their acting.

NRurxTq.jpg

Kim Eun Suk revealed that her scripwriters students were watching this scene with her and when Sijin just left after being refused by Moyeon, those scripwriters all went “Ohhh, this idiot! Ya, you just leave like that?”. Lee PD expressed that may be a way of revenge because last time Moyeon left him in the coffee shop but Kim Eun Suk commented that if the man takes revenge like that, it is a no no.  Then Kim Eun Suk’s student even asked her why Moyeon liked Sijin. On the other side, contrary to Kim Eun Suk’s student who is female, Kim Won Suk is a male scripwriter so he was surprised and asked: “Oh really, he can’t just leave like that? But she told him to say sorry, why can’t he leave?”.

4D6lflp.jpg
When he can't stand seeing Sijin and Moyeon stay distanced from each other

When Sijin was saying sorry to Moyeon, JK kind of saying that it was frustrated/pressing (like why don’t they just confess their love). HK then said that even before that scene, the audience already raised their voice about the fact that Moyeon kept on refusing Sijin’s love, like why she acted so arrogant, he was that handsome, where can you find a man like that, etc. Only when Sijin faced dangerous job that they seem to understand why Moyeon hesitated about whether or not she should choose him as her lover. Kim Eun Suk also agreed and revealed that when they were writing the script, they kept thinking about ‘how can Moyeon date this man”. So they decided to make the audience see the problem that this man is not easy to sympathize so that when Moyeon understands and stays beside him it would make her cooler.
The later part I was not so clear about but I think they talked about an audience who was on SNS. She also had a husband who always has to go on duties. She kept on posting DOTS screencaps with drinks like coffee, orance juice and the cheering caption like “Moyeon ah I understand your concerns. Drink this iced coffee freshly”, “Today too, fighting”.  HK said she was really moved by that audience.

~~~ Till the next time, see ya~ 

Thank you kyonim for the most enjoyable translation. If YSJ isn't that handsome, KMY would not have to struggle that much.....:DSalute to all soldiers' wives and galfriends. They are all brave women as their men are risking their lives all the time and they have to be absent for weeks or even months. Their men may miss many of the family events and occassions, or the worst he might not come back........:bawling:

thank you @kyonim for the translation kyaaaa :heart:  you are the best.

For me who can't understand fully of what they are saying really thankful for your time to translate this for us thankk yoouu  

it's fun to know that behind the scene even the writers still arguing why sijin and mo yeon do what they did though it is them who write the whole scenes. 

SongSong/Kikyo Couple missing you guys. Keep re-watching my favorite parts of DOTS and fanvids to hold me over until the next move. I guess I just wanted to comment today. Reading sad news about KWB just shows life is too short. You can't take anything for granted. Hope their dreams of love & family come to fruition. Don't let the chance pass you by. 

6 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

cr to carlaeunah_

How can she look gorgeous without any make-up on? Her beauty is ridiculous! 

22 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

She is stunning beautiful gorgeous forever young....cr to foe_ssy

She prolly deleted this 'cuz she's wearing Joongki's shirt. :D:D

@saranghyekyo.  I was also thinking about that and also after the wedding, your priority changes, it is your husband and your home although,  friends would always be friends no matter how long you don't see each other.

Archived