[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 minutes ago, Nini Song said:

Yeah I agree with you. I'm SHK  longtime fan here. Why all of a sudden change her answer ? She used  to say eyes whenever she asks her  fave/love part of the body  most.  Why lips now?:D I'm a bit surprised:o:D 

true dear maybe because she is endorsing lipstick so she change her answer Lol 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello comrades,

Good morning from Manila!:)

First off, I don't know if this would pass as a "text review" of some sorts but if not, blame it on my lack of sleep last night. And yes, it's because of Songsong and that DVD omooooo!:wub:

Received the package yesterday and as someone who ordered a bit late, I was not really expecting to get some freebies but dang! The moment I opened the box, I saw the photo book and the poster signed by the Songs! And waaaaaah (I literally screamed.) from that point on, I knew I made the right decision to buy.

The photo book was pretty much dominated by pictures of KMY and YSJ. Their visuals, needless to say were something I can stare at the whole day. I particularly like the ones that were close-up, they just look amazing from all angles.

Spoiler

I pretty much agree with what has been posted here and I really just got to give it to our Songs. Both are consummate professionals who exhausted every effort possible to immerse themselves in their roles. There was not any moment that they weren't giving their best and this includes pretty much every single member of the team, from the director, to the writers, support cast and staff.

In the NGs, I like it when they were driving and SJK was mouthing "Saranghaeyo Gamdong-nim" obviously pertaining to the director. There has been a twitter account that claims that it's "Saranghaeyo Noo-nim" but pretty much sure that that was not what I heard (I may be wrong though). There is so much to say about their body language. Kyo was all smiles then so my shipper heart tells me that it is his subtle way of telling "Saranghaeyo" too to that person beside him. Don't fluff me for this. Basically, both were just in good spirits then. The scene where he had to do a CPR on her left something for my imagination to muse about.:blink: Their NGs and outtakes if summed up in one word would be bordering to being a little (at times, not a little haha) flirty. Forgive me for the term.

The couple commentary meanwhile, started off on the formal side but as they went on, they managed to relaxed from the middle part until the end. One thing constant though is the fact that there was little to no space in between them all throughout. They were always shoulders to shoulders or there is always Ki's arm on Kyo's chair. I love it when the camera will favor towards an angle, Kyo had minimal make-up on her that day, she's just one gorgeous girl oh Heavens! Towards the end, they were already speaking comfortably with each other,  which I think is how they really are when they are by themselves. It is just a joy to watch overall.:wub:

I guess this would be all for now. I am just beyond happy, I cannot stop myself from smiling.

Sorry for the rather long post, peeps!

Until next time.:blush:

54 minutes ago, ladylevine said:

Hello comrades,

First off, I don't know if this would pass as a "text review" of some sorts but if not, blame it on my lack of sleep last night. And yes, it's because of Songsong and that DVD omooooo!:wub:

Received the package yesterday and as someone who ordered a bit late, I was not really expecting to get some freebies but dang! The moment I opened the box, I saw the photo book and the poster signed by the Songs! And waaaaaah (I literally screamed.) from that point on, I knew I made the right decision to buy.

The photo book was pretty much dominated by pictures of KMY and YSJ. Their visuals, needless to say were something I can stare at the whole day. I particularly like the ones that were close-up, they just look amazing from all angles.

Hide contents

I pretty much agree with what has been posted here and I really just got to give it to our Songs. Both are consummate professionals who exhausted every effort possible to immerse themselves in their roles. There was not any moment that they weren't giving their best and this includes pretty much every single member of the team, from the director, to the writers, support cast and staff.

In the NGs, I like it when they were driving and SJK was mouthing "Saranghaeyo Gamdong-nim" obviously pertaining to the director. There has been a twitter account that claims that it's "Saranghaeyo Noo-nim" but pretty much sure that that was not what I heard (I may be wrong though). There is so much to say about their body language. Kyo was all smiles then so my shipper heart tells me that it is his subtle way of telling "Saranghaeyo" too to that person beside him. Don't fluff me for this. Basically, both were just in good spirits then. The scene where he had to do a CPR on her left something for my imagination to muse about.:blink: Their NGs and outtakes if summed up in one word would be bordering to being a little (at times, not a little haha) flirty. Forgive me for the term.

The couple commentary meanwhile, started off on the formal side but as they went on, they managed to relaxed from the middle part until the end. One thing constant though is the fact that there was little to no space in between them all throughout. They were always shoulders to shoulders or there is always Ki's arm on Kyo's chair. I love it when the camera will favor towards an angle, Kyo had minimal make-up on her that day, she's just one gorgeous girl oh Heavens! Towards the end, they were already speaking comfortably with each other,  which I think is how they really are when they are by themselves. It is just a joy to watch overall.:wub:

I guess this would be all for now. I am just beyond happy, I cannot stop myself from smiling.

Hello chinngu Ladylevine, am also from the Philippines. :)

Thanks for your "review".

Please continue sharing your (detailed) observations when you get to watch everything. Love to read different opinions and feedback on their interactions.

Gomasseumnida!

12 minutes ago, annabai5 said:

Hello chinngu Ladylevine, am also from the Philippines. :)

Thanks for your "review".

Please continue sharing your (detailed) observations when you get to watch everything. Love to read different opinions and feedback on their interactions.

Gomasseumnida!

Hi there! Sure I will!:wink:

Congrats to Song Hye Gyo For winning best actress in 12th Annual Soompi Awards....congrats to all guys our hard work was paid off and Jin Goo Song Joong ki for winning best Bromance  and Kim Min Suk for Breakout Actor SongSong Couple for Best Kiss              winners-announcement-FACEBOOK-LIVE                                                                                                                                                      

2 hours ago, ladylevine said:

Hello comrades,

Reveal hidden contents

Hi there chingu! Nice to see fellow Filipinos here. Thank you so much for your review. Hope you could share more. lol

May I also ask which site did you order it from and how much it cost you? 

7 minutes ago, louiseeee1114 said:

Hi there chingu! Nice to see fellow Filipinos here. Thank you so much for your review. Hope you could share more. lol

May I also ask which site did you order it from and how much it cost you? 

Hi chingu!

Please check your inbox. I gave the details there since I'm not sure if we are permitted to mention it here.

Thanks.:)

3 hours ago, ladylevine said:

Hello comrades,

Reveal hidden contents

Hi kabayan here....what site did you ordered your dvd directors cut copy? How much? Hope you can.share me the details also..i am also.thinking to buy if my wallet permits ..thanks.

42 minutes ago, jen80 said:

Hi kabayan here....what site did you ordered your dvd directors cut copy? How much? Hope you can.share me the details also..i am also.thinking to buy if my wallet permits ..thanks.

Hi kabayan, I've reviewed some of the soompi rules and looks like posting it here will not give me some sorts of trouble.

I've ordered the DVD at the Global Interpark website. It costs almost $116 plus the shipping fee is around $28. The process is quite fast I've ordered two Fridays ago and it arrived four days later. . :blush:

17 hours ago, ladylevine said:

Hi kabayan, I've reviewed some of the soompi rules and looks like posting it here will not give me some sorts of trouble.

I've ordered the DVD at the Global Interpark website. It costs almost $116 plus the shipping fee is around $28. The process is quite fast I've ordered two Fridays ago and it arrived four days later. . :blush:

Wow that was fast.  Thank you for this information. By the way, I hope its okay, I sent you a message.  

Archived