[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, samita2014 said:

When is summer time in Korea, just to know specific month of summer usually happening in your country.., this SS couple might choose summer...4 their wedding....

have a nice busy Monday

Spring.....  

With the cherry blossoms as a background... 

Beautiful :wub:

Song Hye Kyo signs endorsement deal over four countries

Hallyu star Song Hye Kyo recently signed an endorsement deal as an Asian campaign model with British technology company, Dyson.

Dyson released their new ad campaign teaser with Song on its various social media platforms, Monday. 

She will promote Dyson‘s latest line of Supersonic hair-dryers in Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611081545517577428_2

Just want to tell you that SJK is not as cute as his looks when it comes to his relationship with SHK. A bit possessive cause there is a vision of beautiful chain. But maybe that didn't matter for SHK for the moment. Well, not blaming on him, your girlfriend is the goddess of Asia. He has grown to be very mature man that's why SHK trust him to lead their way. Have a nice Tuesday night every one.....

18 hours ago, angelmas said:

Trying to read Joong Ki's lips from the above video...it was three syllable......whether it was "chagiya" or "hye kyo yah..." but absolutely NOT noona yah or sunbae yah...haha forgive my delulu...:blush:

I've been playing it nonstop and all I can read is "chagiya" :heart:  if only there's an app that can slow mo the movement of his lips LOL 

Archived