[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Welcoming Sunday.....

read couple of pages before I join this thread and knowing that lovers and haters will always follow your SongSong couple.  I was online couple of weeks ago and because my niece use my laptop before me your SongSong couple picture from BAA seen on the screen. The last drama that I watched of SHK was TWTWB, seen SJK face has made me questioning cause the vision of white flowers(roses) entered suddenly and I said to my niece " that's SHK's boyfriend, her future husband". Of course my niece tried to deny it. I said to her, like it or not this man will end up marrying her..." 

I decided to join this thread just to inform that you are in the right ship. Sometimes I laugh when I see my niece showed me their latest pictures on the stage together for KPA, it's interesting to rendezvous their story...well as you all said, action speak louder than words....have a nice weekend everybody....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jonghyeSOng said:

chingus, does any of us here knows how the aaa voting is? how true that they said that everyday its going to be back to zero and the percentage they are showing is a daily percentage includes acumulative and its not from the whole votes from the beginning. so even if we can make them the no 1 in the final day, they still cannot be pronounce as the winner cause they have low score on the previous days.  can anyone tell me if its true?.. im really bothered by this.. im like crazy already earning points everyday and vote for them but the rank still on no  3. And i saved also points for the final day but not sure already if im going to use it in daily voting or still save it first.. 

can somebody help me answer my question. please. thanks in advance..

@jonghyeSOng the beginning of 3rd and final round all votes was back to zero, ( which means that the votes from 1st and 2nd round was not included on the beginning of final/ 3rd round of voting which started last November 3) only the 10 top artist in each category from the 2nd round are left for the final round...you can only vote 20 times per day make sure you would not end up wasting points to vote because of limited allowable times of voting per day..

36 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

count down on Song Hye  Gyo's  birthday 16 days to go!.....                                                      

And count down to Kyo's fan meeting...  But I don't have much expectation of this event,  because it will be private event.  

Hope there will be "something " that we could spazz... :blush:

Jenie also follows the twins and they follow her back. Their circle of friends has become one big family. 

I am only surprise that they are not caught by kmedia. Either they are really good at hiding or there is really nothing going on between them. 

57 minutes ago, dees33 said:

I am only surprise that they are not caught by kmedia. Either they are really good at hiding or there is really nothing going on between them. 

Since SJK has debuted as an actor, has he ever been caught dating by the kmedia? Never, right? that's how smart and protective he is of his relationships.

I have an open mind too and that pov is something to think about. But for now, who needs the kmedia when there are fancams (eg the latest video from the awards) and the sscp themselves give us plenty of reasons to not stop supporting their ship. (when they sent foodtrucks to PBG etc). :) I dont think these gestures are for fanservice anymore ;) 

1 hour ago, dees33 said:

Jenie also follows the twins and they follow her back. Their circle of friends has become one big family. 

I think not that they're really good at hiding. But as others said their relationship is already like open secret in Korea. Many people already know it but they don't bother them because they want to respect their privacy. Just like GooHyeSun & AhnJaeHyun couple. Impossible they didn't get caught when they were dating back then for about 1year before getting married. Bet their fans & media already know it but want to respect their privacy. So we shippers just have to be patient for their announcement and pray for the best for them! :) 

The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

Resulta ng larawan para sa song hye kyo and song joong ki                 What do you say to the most beautiful girl 
The most beautiful girl in the world 
How would you say 
That her smile brightens your day 
She is a site to behold 
A treasure more precious than platinum or gold 
She is poetry in motion, a work of art 
How do I win her heart 
She is the most beautiful girl in the world 
How do I let her know 
How deep my feelings go 
How do I say that she is the sun the moon, my starlit sky 
The apple of my eye 
Never has there been, never will there be another such as her 
To fill my heart with joy and laughter 
How do I tell her my heart is true 
What is a man to do 
When the most beautiful girl in the world is you. 

16 hours ago, RoyalCouple said:

If you remember joongki's friend, twin brothers..both of them are often holidays together with joong ki..They were there when joong ki got to bangkok(for fm) and LA (for holiday)..

before fanmeeting, joong ki had formerly holiday at CEO's villa and they were there..

Note: I deliberately hide the account name on instagram because I don't want acc of Joongki's and kyo's friends flooded by comments that are not essential..

And also after fm

and when joong ki caught watching baseball when he was on vacation in LA, the twins were also seen there with Joongki..

some time ago, one of the twins upload a photo on instagram and you know what?kyo's private instagram account liked that photo!!

The twin brothers following kyo's private account and her stylist account..

Because kyo account is private so i can't see her following and her followers but when i see her stylist acc, she is following twins's acc too..

So how do you think???

The twins was a close friend of joongki..dan they are not celebrities .. and kyo's account is private that need approve from kyo to be able to follow..(you can see the pic above, my acc still requested status for kyo' private acc because she don't know me so she can't approve me :sweatingbullets:)

maybe because they have had holidays together? (kyo go on holidays is always with her stylist) in bangkok or in LA?:P..i don't know..but

I'm not sure kyo know them if not from joong ki...

This is one heck of an investigative work! Awesome!! 

@RoyalCouple thank you for that investigative work. I think SJK introduced the twins to SHK. like friends do. But what's fishy is SHK following the twins. You would only follow close friends. And if she has no other contact with the twins other than through SJK that means she sees them when they are with , or connected to SJK,  She sees them a lot if she sees SJK a lot. She must therefore , see SJK a lot. A LOT so that she sees the twins enough to follow them on istagram. 

Someone earlier said that Kmedia have not caught them so either they are either (1)  very good in hiding , or there is (2) nothing between them . I know, in this ship and with everyone going gaga over their  interaction, this statement is like a party pooper thing  but it's a valid statement. Let's think about it...:

If "caught" means producing blurry/clear paps pic of them dating , coming out of  restaurant, or going into a restaurant with masks on their faces, or even blurry pix of them kissing, or something that spells WE ARE DATING (all of those being "catching" them) , then no, we do not have those pictures,. In that sense K media have not "caught" them  Therefore: 

1. Are they really good at hiding? 

No, they are not. They totally SUCK at hiding. There is no hiding.  Repeat. no hiding. If there is, me and a lot of people who only watch K drama once in a blue moon, and have no idea who most artists are, would not be on this ship. There is something fishy about them. They are seriously BAD at hiding. They don't hide how they look at each other.They don't hide how they are linked to each other. They link their own names together! They don't hide that they like the Song Song Couple tag. They don't hide that they send things together. She doesn't hide her support for him by sending him food etc  He doesn't hide that she is special to him , by mentioning her in every award ceremony that he attends sans her. From word GO, they don't hide how highly they think of  each other. We are not making this up. We are not speculating. What we do is only to analyse their interaction- and there is a lot to analyse BECAUSE they don't hide. 

2. Are they just good friends? 

Hahaha! You tell me. If they are , then SHK , don't lead SJK on. And SJK, don't lead SHK on. One of  you is going to fall for the other . SHK probably will fall for SJK cause he's like , being the perfect charmer. Like , seduction mode ON. Wooing mode- FULL ON. All the boxes on how to win a lady (and what a lady!) have been ticked. Good friends do not touch each other so much. If my male good friend touches me and takes care of me the way this guy is taking care of his princess, I would be freaked out. FREAKED OUT and I would start thinking he likes me and I would start DISASSOCIATING myself with him..Here, we have MORE cases where they are together.

Are they good friends? SHK , if you are just a good friend with hin, you better stop being "manja" with him- ie being a bit weak and needy (no negative connotation except i have no clue how to translate that particular malay word...) girlfriendly..you better not be telling  him stuff like the award is heavy..which you KNOW will trigger his protective self. And you better try ignoring him instead of immediately turning to him when he speaks.You can see she lets her guard down . And don't you think they check each other out when they are together? They are totally aware of each other ...if one is talking the other instantly perks up. it's soo cute!! I certainly think that while SHK is not angry with that fan with the camera...there is a little bit of jealousy too (totally projecting my own feelings here)

A simple test...if SJK does this to another person, in public , full on, month after month. - would YOU say they are just good friends? 

I think not. 

And personally- I think K media have a lot of respect for these 2..they are nice people and they do nice things...and they are too classy to have a scandal exposed or a scandal at all! I'm feeling that K media can, but choose not to. Hallo, these 2 are Korean prince and princess...

Ok, when I saw this picture, I saw big butterfly and white flower vision. It  means male dominance on their relationship. SHK is such a beautiful girl, not offense to SJK though. I used to think SHK is absolutely match with Wong Bin back in AIMH time. Seeing this picture, I am just saying what I have seen. Maybe for some haters of SHK out there accused her to always have a scandal with her co-star but in this DOTS drama that I haven' t watched yet, SJK is the one who never gave up in reaching her heart. I am not a fanatic fan of both but I gave 2 thumbs up for SJK for his spirit.  Have a happy Sunday everyone...

10 hours ago, dees33 said:

@dees33 are u voting kikyo in AAA?

9 hours ago, dees33 said:

media sells news. if the case is no more news that everyone is already known, why would they borther

lol dees33, every time I see you post I am reminded of how Long I have been on this ship and how resilient this ship and myself have become and how far we have come.

Frankly SSCP to the Korean media is old news because they have gone way too far ahead and way too Long and if by now no media in Korea is coming out to refute that they are not a couple, it actually meant everything is good like some wise men say no news is good news and I can say for sure the media have tons of scoops on them especially dispatch but choose not to do it for "higher calling" a good example is: SSCP is so popular but yet you don't see dispatch or many media at Incheon airport whenever they leave the country but they are there for every other star. You ever wonder why?? 

on a serious note, if SSCP are really not a real couple by now and you are the media who knows it and have the proof, wouldn't you have jump on the chance to come out and expose it all, rip it all apart and get promoted instantly for a breaking news like this?? 

Archived