[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUIZ: Which Hallyu Star Are You?

song hye kyo lee min ho park shin hye song joong ki

It’s hard to count the amount of Hallyu actors and actresses dominating the entertainment industry in all of Asia. They’re all so easy to fall in love with as they share many qualities: their beauty/good looks, acting ability, charisma, and effortless charm. Have you wondered which Hallyu Star you connect with or which one you’re most similar to? Take this quiz and answer the following random questions to find out!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/04/quiz-hallyu-star/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took the quiz, and I got SHK-ssi!!! :heart:

You are Song Hye Kyo!

You

Song Hye Kyo is naturally gorgeous and so are you. Best of all, you’re modest about it. People are also totally drawn to you and your cool and collected nature and if people need a dose of someone who is very driven, independent, and focused, then you're the person to be around.

Happy Saturday..., looking at those picture, I can describe SongSong couple has male dominance in their relationship. Sorry to be so honest on this but that's what I see from my vision. As I said before, I don't know much about SJK  but he has full control on their relationship. My niece actually SJK fanatic fan and she asked me about what I see from SJK. And SHK, I told her SJK was the one who started to lit the fire between them and still trying hard to keep the fire burning until now. The love that this thread created for this couple is very strong and gave positive impact on their relationship actually. So guys, keep supporting your SongSong couple.

The "open secret" relationship... for all to see... as i've said SongSong Couple hides in the open; an accepted fact of Knet, K media and the entire S. Korea and the world. Even KiKyo do not dispute it and even sends banners, gifts, share staffs and cars..

@1922braveheart it is a proud and loving look of a boyfriend...

another fact aja aja fighting! (Credit to owner)

Salute Comrades!!

16 hours ago, crazynoona10 said:

I downloaded the apps to vote in AAA,but how do i recharge?Its either free or pay in USD?OTTOKE?:anguished:

@crazynoona10You can recharge for free by completing missions (such as playing web games and watching videos to earn certain points) and the other way is by buying points from recharge online stations..

Exactly 7days voting period from now for the AAA, hope can work with this Together as a team like we did at BAA...WE need Teamwork and Patience in earning points so we can vote,,,,Fighting....

Additional Please continue to share and spread... 

SHK for 100 beautiful faces 2016

here are what you have to write when You post  and (you can used the picture below to share on your sns, Ig's or twitter) :

I nominate @kyo1122 for #100beautifulfaces2016 @tccandler #songhyekyo

14961473_1435635999799297_2146889651_n.png?oh=c147c5a1e0aa531aae778e3b0e40564b&oe=581F74B9

happy sailing Comrades....

Song Joong Ki bundles up for the winter with style!

song-joong-ki-_1478290128_2016110401000565800028512.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki is looking handsome for the winter season in coats and scarves!

His winter shoot was unveiled on November 4 for the 'DOOTA Duty Free' shop. Sporting a sweet haircut and adorably holding onto a teddy bear, Song Joong Ki shows once again why he's hailed total boyfriend material. 

A rep from the shoot complimented on his sweet expressions and ability to win over every staff member's heart on set.  That gaze could melt anyone, right?

song-joong-ki-_1478290128_st_1478227565632_38514_0.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/song-joong-ki-bundles-up-for-the-winter-with-style

chingus, does any of us here knows how the aaa voting is? how true that they said that everyday its going to be back to zero and the percentage they are showing is a daily percentage includes acumulative and its not from the whole votes from the beginning. so even if we can make them the no 1 in the final day, they still cannot be pronounce as the winner cause they have low score on the previous days.  can anyone tell me if its true?.. im really bothered by this.. im like crazy already earning points everyday and vote for them but the rank still on no  3. And i saved also points for the final day but not sure already if im going to use it in daily voting or still save it first.. 

can somebody help me answer my question. please. thanks in advance..

♡Paris●Eiffel Tower●KCA●Kyo-Paris's Pic-Tweet●Super-FanCam♡ ~Beaucoup L'amour est dang L's air (a lot of love in the air)~♡

Already 1 week passed since KCA AWARD nite, but the reminiscent of the beloved KiKyo still stays fresh as lovely as BSA/Chengdu pic frame.  Plus watching those magnificent Fancam really  feel joyful, warm & love KiKyo even more simply pure genuinely beautiful gesture between them. {credits to owner qoute etc.}

Sincerely sending appreciation thanks to all Soompi Chingus of all pic/ video esp.very talented impressive & persuasive step by step analyze our SS couple gestures.  My apology of my previous  post (due to instance response) of missed view of JK 's gentleman gesture of exchange standing onstage position with Kyo not leading her down stage. To rephrase by: " To hearts in love need no words."

Kyo's recently pic post after KCA: Someone mentioned she stayed at Ritz-Carlton in Paris. It must be the Hotel Ritz Paris.  It looks very classic European romantic at night.  Kyo! Must be very luxurious looking inside after 4 yrs of renovation, thanks for sharing pic.  The sunset view of the Ritz-Carlton in Maui-Kapalua or in Dana Point also very unforgettable & lovely as well as approaching to the nighttime.  It never fade if being seen once live as the sun goes down at either one of the places.

Kyo's tweet on Oct. 28th: " Where there is love there is life."  Really think very hard & thoughts seen this quote somewhere very powerful & meaningful so finally save for today to share but most of you probably already  know( but out of school long ago takes time for linking together.). This quote from most world inspired & influential leader, Mahatma Gandhi.  His quote life philosophy has great impact on people's life each person read his quote interpret different  depends what 's circumstances they are in (like looking at the painting).

"Where there is love there is life." Possible meanings: (a) when u in ♡, things are brighter,clear, euphoric of content to know someone adores u unconditionally (b) ♡ gives strength to live when situation not in their hand (c) the 2 people who are truly love each other will face great obstacles in order to be with each other. (d)  ♡ can give full cheerful peaceful create a beautiful life. My guess answer for Kyo 's  feeling  a, c, d or all of above. Kyo! Pls correct if none of above! Guessing answers 50:50.

Counting down to Nov. 13th is exhilarating even though most of us not there in person but the loving for Kyo thru this thread & her I.G. ( pic / vid) feel so close & connected somehow-some way.  Truely, she opens her heart more to her loyal fans(hardcore/SSC) with all of her expenses which never ever imagine would happen. November is a very lovely sweet & warmly month personally but this year definitely unforgettable one.  Request OFF all duties except church on Sunday, Nov. 13th.

Really like full house Kyo's multi-spring colorful youthful mini-skirt outfitted but not so sure if she participates in any games.  Kind of missed your cheerful smile & cute expression of fullhouse/DOTS same as showed as Chengdu smile pic. Kyo 's singing will be unstoppable crying in enjoyment.  Good rest & JK ''s TLC will show at FM.

Kyo! Although most of us far from seeing you personally but our hearts there 100 percent just remember millions of us looking & witness together with you. JK! You are the best in taking care of lovely Kyo in everyway or every angle of the cameras.  The real of SJK act to SHK the more fallen & wanting happiness for you both.

Thank you KiKyo for the loving Oct. Month memory & looking now into for Sweet Nov. Month!

Happiness  to everyone! 

OMG...those eyes again...kekeke...thanks Utkim for sharing!!! Who is the photographer who can take such wonderful angles?? Hahaha

We girls been longing for such eyes from our boyfriend and hubby on us too!!!! Hahaha..that's why we feel so much love and inspirations when we see this song song couple! Fighting!!! 

SJK is watching SHK again in case the prize presentator talk too long to SHK like the HK fan meeting. haha

The fancams, pics and candid pics are pure gold ^^

Thanks @utkim for JK's pic, THOSE EYES. THE STARES. THE SMALL SMILE. Enough said.

While other shippers are thrilled with pictorials, photoshoots, interviews, etc, we are spoiled with real moments between SSC and have the privilege to spazz about them from dissecting their natural body languages from candid sources, which definitely refute the otherwise claim.

He treats her as his special one, and she let him.

Happy sailing.

Hi....  Cingus!!  Long time no see... 

Daebak!!!  When I opened this thread,  I found Ki's adorable stare at Kyo.....  Sooooo love....  I can't describe how happy I am  to see his EYES on her...  full of proud,  love,  and protective feeling....  Like he say,  baby...  You are mine,  no one can separate us,  no one even prouder as I am...  

Joong ki's hand and eyes,  cannot lie.....  Action louder than words....  

:wub:

Archived