[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, chdom said:

SHK- How can you be so gorgeous & cute? Not fair- beautiful, successful career, great relationships & equally gorgeous boyfie. I guess you can really have it all... Ok, I'm feeling sorry for myself... Off to find any flaw in her. Lol 

They say that "GREAT THINGS HAPPEN TO GREAT PEOPLE". SHK is a great person as well as SJK that why a lot of great things happened in their lives now. I'm so happy that I spazz SS Couple with matured and positive thinker like you guys. Let's spread happy!!! :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Heol. It's like stepping on fire to show the world how much he means for her. She's super brave and I admire her 100 times more. Not healthy for my sanity but yeah. Happening to me now. 

I have so much faith in these two, and everyday I'm loving them even more. 

42 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I don't think your figure of USD 5000 is correct. :) 

I had done some research on this previously and they took a midsize to super mid-sized jet which would mean that the basic flight cost would be from USD 21,000 - 33,000. Then there is the additional cost of taxes, feul, crew fees, landing fees and international fees which would make the chartered flight closer to USD 60,000-80,000.

If it was just USD 5000 then the media wouldn't be all over this news.

Also, I don't think Kyo makes a habit of taking private jets - which is not to say that she can't afford taking them. She's someone who leads a pretty normal existence - the only real places where she spends money are her real estate investments and her bag collection. I don't think taking private jet rides as a mode of conveyance is her style.

https://www.paramountbusinessjets.com

Just screen capping the estimated quote for a jet from Chengdu to Gimpo.

Right. I should've read one more zero in my phone's calculator. 

I should rephrase then. 

It's only USD 50k, which is cheap for them both. 

The people who says negative things about this is unfounded. 

About Kyo's habit to ride private jet privately, it is true. The source is a very trusted Kyonatic. You have the right to trust your sources. But I trust mine implicitly. She's the one who have been supporting Hye Kyo through her ups and downs for more than a decade. Private jets for the most honorable Song Hye Kyo is not expensive. It's very affordable.

@ladylia257 haii yoouu again... it's really nice to read your post again. And could bring positif vibe through this thread after yesterday some high tense made dark cloudiness to this lovely thread.. 

Always laugh and love to imagine you and your friends "the seven dwarves" spazzing together second per second.. must be everyone want to talk first and so funny and crowded i guess :blush:

I dont mind read your long post also i guess all chingu in here, and you not post it in spoiler, you'll forgive it.. cause you remind us the essentional of being a shipper to this sweet lovely couple, SHK & SJK, you must spazzing and shipping them with sincerely and love... ciaooo .. see in the next time

@ladylia257 I appreciate that you've defended Hye Kyo. Though, it would be much more appreciated if we highlight her altruism rather than focus on the extravagance that her successful career has afforded her. It's obvious that she has been blessed through her hard work, but I don't think it reflects well on her and her fans when the materialistic aspect is bragged about. After all, we are talking about a woman who wears the same baggy, ugly pants two days in a row, and the same woman who dresses down and appropriately for a wedding, so, that in effect, the bride is not overshadowed. This is also the same woman who has done so much good with her finances to make a difference in her country, helping those who need it the most. This is the same woman who rejected a Mitsubishi CF deal regardless of the cash they'll be willing to pour into her bank account. Those are the things we should be boasting about. So, please, let's not focus on her "habit to ride private jet privately" and the amount of money she spends on it.

Also, about the private jet ... it's only an issue among the very few. Please believe that. It should be treated as a non-issue because it is, and if we treat it as such, then, the Songs aren't affected. Sometimes, it's heavy talk among fans that creates a non-story into an actual news headline.

17 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I should rephrase then. 

About Kyo's habit to ride private jet privately, it is true. The source is a very trusted Kyonatic. You have the right to trust your sources. But I trust mine implicitly. She's the one who have been supporting Hye Kyo through her ups and downs for more than a decade. Private jets for the most honorable Song Hye Kyo is not expensive. It's very affordable.

Don't quote images.

I'm not going to argue about sources, but some things should stay private. Meaning don't brag about how much money she spends on luxury items. It doesn't reflect well on her at all, and people could twist it in a negative way. We know she's very wealthy and has more than earned the right to spend money on extravagant items, but she's a humble person who lives a humble life. Instead of bragging about how expensive her taste is, brag about the charity work she does, or how well she acted in a project. I know the last thing Kyo would want would be for her fans to talk about how much money she spends in her personal life. 

What we say reflects on her (and him), and that's why people should be careful when they post things.  And this plane issue is still annoying and we should stop talking about it. 

@ladylia257 i know you trusted your source so much but this is an open forum and everyone would be able to read your post. you post could be twisted and reposted in different social media platform. people will start pointing finger at her. she has enough finger pointing at her, doesn't she? we don't want that right?

they are two humble individuals.. and to say that 80k USD as cheap for them is not right.. a lot of people are strugling you know?

3 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@ladylia257 I appreciate that you've defended Hye Kyo. Though, it would be much more appreciated if we highlight her altruism rather than focus on the extravagance that her successful career has afforded her. It's obvious that she has been blessed through her hard work, but I don't think it reflects well on her and her fans when the materialistic aspect is bragged about. After all, we are talking about a woman who wears the same baggy pants two days in a row, and the same woman who dresses down and appropriately for a wedding, so, that in effect, the bride is not overshadowed. This is also the same woman who has done so much good with her finances to make a difference in her country, helping those who need it most. This is the same woman who rejected a Mitsubishi CF regardless of the cash they'll be willing to pour into her bank account. So, please, let's not focus on her "habit to ride private jet privately." 

Also, the private jet is only an issue among the very few. Please believe that. It should be treated as a non-issue because if we do, then, the Songs aren't affected. Sometimes, it's heavy talk among fans that creates a non-story into an actual news headline.

I appreciate your concern. 

What I said was necessary so people understand and have the idea of her whole financial power. Therefore making the rumor of her wasting his money as futile and baseless. I will not correct what I said regarding to that. 

Of how much she has a golden heart and how much she has donated to good cause for the past twenty years, the whole world knows already. She is a lady that is ultimately, ultimately wealthy from her own effort. 

@ladylia257 But I think people are smart enough to understand who has the financial power. We're all equipped with some sense. At the end of the day, we just need to trust in the Songs. And really, we shouldn't have to keep repeating what their lifestyle affords them. If SHK downplays things, then, we should follow her lead. And as @melissala said, talking up the money she spends in her personal life reflects poorly on SHK and us fans. Such talk is complete fodder for her antis. And really, one can never go wrong about talking endlessly about SHK's good heart, especially as she has one.

11 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Of how much she has a golden heart and how much she has donated to good cause for the past twenty years, the whole world knows already. She is a lady that is ultimately, ultimately wealthy from her own effort. 

oh.. yes i agree and we want people to focus on this more right? 

i am sorry i am cutting your post because i dont agree with your other statement sorry

2 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Also, we implore everyone to focus back to the aim of this thread. This is a shippers' paradise. It means we should be here to spazz. It's ok to imagine a few things related to your spazz, as long as we state clearly, it's just our delusions. Delusions are alright, because this is a spazzing thread of a couple anyway.

If you disagree with some users be it here or in other social medias, have the courage to scold them directly in their own account in the social media where you read it. Not here. The PM function is there for a reason. Please do not pollute the thread with negativity.

Although we are the most popular Korean ship now, let us all be humble and grounded. Remember, SS is our idols. Fans fame is an illusion. We shouldn't be the one who got admired out of anything we do for them. All fame and admiration should be for SS. Let's ship them sincerely and with love. 

@ladylia257 love your post dear! Thanks for using the right words to express these thoughts.

tumblr_inline_mvtj9bALbv1rrje9w.gif

20 minutes ago, Meilani Imron said:

@ladylia257 haii yoouu again... it's really nice to read your post again. And could bring positif vibe through this thread after yesterday some high tense made dark cloudiness to this lovely thread.. 

Always laugh and love to imagine you and your friends "the seven dwarves" spazzing together second per second.. must be everyone want to talk first and so funny and crowded i guess :blush:

Ahh yeess you also know that shk sometimes used pj when travelled, not everyone's known about it i guess only several sunbae kyonatic, i've heard this also from sunbae @SeGafanlady so its a common thing to SHK to used it also if SJK "rent it" with his power now, its a piece of cake.. 

I dont mind read your long post also i guess all chingu in here, and you not post it in spoiler, you'll forgive it.. cause you remind us the essentional of being a shipper to this sweet lovely couple, SHK & SJK, you must spazzing and shipping them with sincerely and love... ciaooo .. see in the next time

Hi, you again, hahaha. 

Yup, our group was super crowded on Friday. It exploded. Line message was already +999. They look so happy in Chengdu, yes? I didn't expect much after DOTS, but then BAA and Chengdu happened. Will they surprise us more in the future?

If yes, yay! If not, it's even better. Let them live privately and in peace.

The thing about social media is things can get blown out of proportion or worse, misconstrued. Like I was very disturbed by fans who posted screen captures on IG that seem to suggest SSC did more than they did. Sure they clarified that it was a screen capture but how many people read it? I bet more people saw the picture than read the words and began to spin stories. In this news report: http://www.movienewsguide.com/song-hye-kyo-admits-feelings-for-song-joong-ki-chengdu/231093, SJK was reported as leaning on SHK's shoulder and kissed her holding a bunch of flowers for her. THAT IS SO NOT TRUE. Anyone who watched the fan meet would know they only had a friendly hug but there are scores of others who didn't watch and won't watch. But they read and they read all the wrong stuff and take them as gospel truth.

Unfortunately, the reality is we can't control what people post. But we can control what we post as responsible shippers.

@sigang I always feel happy everytime I read your wonderful posts, thank you for sharing it to us :)

I am always amazed of how some of fellow shippers could write many beautiful insights and spazz about our SS. By reading them, I could see how we are so in love with this couple :) 

No matter what, we all share one ultimate thing which is shipping and supporting Song-Song as a pair :) It won't hurt us if we take everything we read in positive ways, so let's stay positive, and keep loving SS :)

tumblr_o5bh2cvwGA1qibiyao4_540.gif

49 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I should rephrase then. 

Umm, it's not about whether USD 50000 is cheap for them. It doesn't matter if that money is just pocket change for them, what matters is fans sharing information about her lifestyle that should remain private IF at all true.

You say you have your sources, I'm not even talking about sources - it's common knowledge that not even the richest Hollywood Stars ride around in Private jets unless they own one (*which would mean that they're someone like Tom Cruise and in Asia someone like a Jackie Chan status where he's actually saving on money and time by riding around in his private jet) or that the studio provides celebrities a jet so that they're able to finish the promotional activities of a movie. So, in Korea stars travelling in private jets is almost unheard of which is why the media picked up on this story - if stars flying around in Private jets was an everyday thing then nobody would bat an eyelid, forget news coverage on the matter.

If you don't believe me you can check google - Only two Korean actors have been offered private jet services for promotional activities previous to this and those offers were from China for Kim SooHyun and Lee Minho. This was big news in the media too because such things were not heard of in the K-entertainment circle prior to this.

So your saying that Kyo makes a regular habit of travelling in a private jet would mean that she's at a complete disconnect with the rest of the people in her country, which is not true - if anything she is deeply conscious of the South Korea people and their lives which is why she turned down a housing CF because she disagreed with the escalation of house prices.

The average income in South Korea in the year 2014  was  USD 24565.56 - hiring a jet for a two hour flight costs more than that , if Kyo makes it a habit of leading the sort of lifestyle that you say she does then she becomes open to criticism. Your argument might be that she works hard for the money she makes and that's true but we all live in a society where our actions and behaviour are scrutinised and so will hers. 

Your intention may be to highlight Kyo's success but it makes her sound like a modern day Marie Antoinette  with a "Let them eat cake"  image which would be more harmful to her. 

Archived