[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, Summer Rize said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And sorry if I bring this Up.FYI of all .her EX also heavy smokers .  And where the troll know if shk will not like it ( and that's if SJK also a smoker .for me a smoker or not , is not our right to intervene.  Let him live and do what he wants ) .Peace out 

aigoooo this troll . And when there is something unpalatable news he/she always appears.And still some people liked her/his post .aigoo aigoooo .KIAahhaha changed her profile pic to fool us. Aigooo I and several people here already know who you are and which shipp u belong aigooo aigooo 

Did you even read my post? Or your gang master and you all just decided to call me a troll after seeing my username? See my previous posts before judging me. Which ship I belong to? How come you all can decide for me which even I don't know or never exist before? 

I didn't judge on SJK smoking. It is about his statement on not smoking when he obviously is a smoker. What I meant by SHK will not like is his possible lie because we all know how open and sincere she is. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHK is flawless :wub: her eyes! Those beautiful eyes! So mesmerazing. So captivating.

I remember one of the interviewer said:

"Even when we talked through an interpreter, whenever she finished listening to the questions, she would looked me in the eyes and answered my questions. Wong Kar Wai mentioned before that her eyes are like an angel, looking at her eyes, my heart was thumping out loud like a siren. I think this is the best way to describe my feelingCredit @khxy

image_32.gif

Thank you @hclover96 for Video of Kyo's Star1 Magazine

Thanks @lynne22 for the lovely SS gif. Seeing Kyo beautiful pics she is ever the goddess in my heart :wub:and seeing SJK latest CF sneak peek makes me throw this out to the Universe. Please God..SS couple to attend the BAEKSANG and also a SS CF and photoshoot...just one is also fine (i envy goowon cp on this). Im still  not over DOTS also:tears:

ROFL what gang master?? Is Soompi a sydicate or something? 

I am jogging then I saw the word gang master fwah I thought I was in the wrong thread 

Its making me laugh so hard again......too funny 

Our gang is the Song Song Couple Gang and gang master is Song Joong Ki? ROFL 

this is killing me 

Can I just say something real quick, the votes on iqiyi is going crazy. For SS couple, everytime I vote I can totally feel all the other shippers are voting as well; seeing the increase in the tally. Seriously sooo happy!! But we shouldn't be complacement because the other nominees' votes are increasing as well in multitudes. Baeksang most importantly. I hope we are not losing track. Still playing games despite how annoying that cat crossing game is. All for Songsong!! Yahoo! Lol So everyone, we are united in this and just you know, eyes on the goal!! FIGHTING!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! 

@lynne22...i do love the latest one especially the wine kiss...can cut the sexual tension with a knife...i was really hopng for an intense makeout session u know on the table the second time but alas my imagination was cutt off (pardon  the byuntae me hahahahah). and yes phish to the director for not giving us more kisses  hahah. Im sure it all in his chamber of doom;)

yes vote vote  eyes on the prize

Unnie Chewy, please stop laughing and concentrate on your jogging. Your remarkable humor can kill me so please be kind and stop making me ROFL :D but honestly I love the idea of SongSong Couple Gang. Our thread suddenly has such a cool reputation. Me like! Me like! 

Been away a few days and first thing to notice when came back are some funny posts. How lucky I am really :rolleyes: Lets purify this thread with this

Our gang masters are so cute I swear!!!

Btw, I really do wish and would appreciate it very much if we could stop discussing about the smoke issue from now onwards (And by 'we' I mean true shippers in this thread). I know its your freedom of speech to express something you like or dislike. But please be aware that the topic is not related to SongSong. Your discussion/thought/post did no good to SJK, SHK and SongSong images and it also did no good to members who are here sorely for the correct shipping materials in this thread. So lets keep our cool and stop that discussion now please :) 

@Chewy Hoe you can jump on me since I tagged you but sorry unnie, cant help it especially when I just went to heaven for a few minutes looking at his cute gifs on Happy camp and then I read your latest post with your earnest questions, I went straight to hell. I died! Thanks for the kill! 

LMAO unnie, you should finish jogging first, don't ROFL on the street or else other gang will find you :w00t: HAHAHAHA.

We are The Syndicate of SongSong

@my_bazuka yeah let's move on. they are really really cute :wub:

@~*kYo*~ @angieknows you guys are going!!!! i am excited for you. angie i'll pray so that you can meet them both :) help us to take a lot of nice pictures of them during the ceremony~~

I have been rewatch DOTS non stop since it ended and am having a hard time moving on to another drama :'( so thank you for all the uploaded video of SJK and SHK, especially the ones with Eng sub.  Is it bad to say that I only watch the part with SJK and SHK and fast forward all the other scenes?  Ahhh, SJK is looking so good, especially with that pink sweater and short hair; wear more pink and red please :).  

Just want to check back on my back reading.  So many things to get on track on. Let us just respect their personal preference and give them space. I think that would be the best way of supporting our ship.  

Was watching Penny Pinchers on MNET (but then anything with SJK and SHG  I tend to like) it seems the fever will not die down soon. We need to get ready for the event we all are anticipating. 

Honestly, who cares if SJK smokes? It doesn't change how great of a person he is, how kind he is, how talented he is, how much he loves his fans, how much he respects himself, his family as well as his friends. His personal matters shouldn't be something the public, especially his fans, should dwell on. Let's move on, please. 

Brief update~

SJK: 69.77%  69.17%

SHK: 87.17%  87.31%

Okay ... I can't possibly do this over PM as the list keeps growing ... Guys, please read the message from @thepixies in the previous page! Let's just move on from the topic of his possible habit. This has gone on for too many pages already, and as has been suggested, some of us have already edited our comments. It's Baeksang season, so, let's make this thread as positive as possible! 

And, and, and ... I can't believe I'm really going! LOL. Thank you to all who sent out positive vibes so that I can get clearance from work and get my week off to attend Baeksang! 

My Korean friend has a friend who'll be my personal tour guide, and she already emailed me a list of activities to do. Haha. I think they might be more excited than I am! It looks like I might take a tour of MBC and/or KBS. My friend's friend actually used to work for jTBC and was even invited to Baeksang a few years ago :D So, she has connections! Since everyone sent out positive thoughts and prayers, why don't you all pray and hope that I get to meet SJK and/or SHK, too! :D Let's make it happen! Hahaha.

Angie’s Korea Tour Plan

(June 1~7,2016)

1. 궁투어 Palace Tour 

-경복궁 (Kyung-bok Palace)

This is the biggest palace in Korea, where kings and queens in Cho-seon dynasty used to dwell.

-서울시립미술관 (Seoul Museum of Art)

(경복궁 옆문으로 나오면 바로 건너편에 미술관이 위치함)

It's located right across from the Kyung-Bok Palace, so we can visit here after looking around the palace.

-삼청동길 (Sam-Chung-Dong Road)

(아기자기한 소품구경)

On this street, you can see stalls selling cute accessories, clothing shops, and hand bag stores. Nice to look around for shopping fashion items and cute little things.. 

-창덕궁(Chang-Deok Palace)

This is a palace located to the east of the Kyung-bok Palace. Established in Cho-seon dynasty and there's a loyal garden (secret garden) inside. There is Buk-chon Hanok village around this palace.

*추천맛집:삼청수제비,북창동칼국수(만두도 추천^^),커피빈스(아이스크림와플 추천)

*restaurant recommendation : Sam-chung sujebi, Bukchangdong Kalguksu, Coffee beans café(ice cream waffle)

2. Hong Dae Tour (near Hongdae subway station) 홍대투어

-라이더코스 (Rickshaw course)

(13:00~22:00까지 운영, 30분에 10,000/2인인지 확인 필요,코스:커피프린스거리,상상마당,홍대놀이터)

You can ride on a rickshaw to go around the Hongdae area.  It runs from 13pm~22pm and costs about $10. (1 person, 30 mins) The rickshaw passes by Coffee-prince st., Sang-sang madang, Hongdae playgroundetc)

-길거리 버스킹 관람가능 (Busking performance)

Hongdae area is famous as it's artistic atmosphere. Musicians perform and artists sell arts and crafts on the street. There are some famous jazz bars in this neighborhood.

난타공연(홍대공연장) (Nanta concert hall)

-24,000,예약필수

You can see Nanta performance here. A ticket costs about $20.50 per person. Advanced reservation is required.

*추천맛집: 조폭떡볶이,오자와(가츠동전문),풍월(오코노미야끼전문),파스타그라피(피자,파스타전문)

*Restaurants : Jo-pok Dduckbokki, Ojawa(gatzuding), Pungwal(Okonomiyaki), Pasta graphi(italian restaurant)

3.이태원~남산투어 (Itaewon~Namsan Tour)

-이태원 (Itaewon)

(녹사평역을 출발해 리움미술관 방면 걸으며 구경)

You can do some sightseeing in this area by walking from Noksapyung station to Lium Art Gallery.

-리움미술관 (Lium Art Gallery)

(휴관일,전시확인)

This is a modern art museum run by Samsung. We need to check the exhibition and when it is closed.

-골목 맛집 (Local restaurants)

There are lots of restaurants for ethnic dishes.

-남산타워(Namsan Tower)

(이태원에서 노란버스02,03,05?? 중에 하나가 남산타워앞까지 간다네^^)

타워위에서 김수현과 사진도 한방ㅋㅋ(타워엘리베이터는 비싸니 굳이 갈필요는 없음.. 자물쇠 많이 있는 곳에서 경치만 감상해도 좋음^^)

You can take yellow buses 02,03,05 in Itaewon to get to the Namsan tower. In the tower, there is a place with lots of locks appeared in the Korean drama. You can enjoy looking down at Seoul city too.

*추천맛집: 이태원은 이름이 생각안남..(이건 곧 알아보겠음..)

남산쪽은 남산돈까스(1978년 어쩌고 써있는집이 나름 원조임..)

*Resraurants : Namsan pork cutlet, and need to find more.

4.시티투어버스 (City Bus Tour)

이건 코스를 보고 밤에 야경을 보는것도 좋을 듯.. 밤이 덜 막히고 시원하니깐^^

낮에 끊어둔 표하나로 주요 관광지를 다 볼수 있고 계속 내렸다가 탔다가 할수있어 혼자 여행하는 날 하루정도는 이것만타고 관광해볼만함^^

This bus tour is especially good for looking at the night view of the city since there's less traffic. With one ticket, you can look around major tour spots getting on and off as many times as you want. It's good way to get a glimpse of the cityscape for a day.

5.방송국 투어 (TV Broadcasting studio Tour)

-MBC상암견학(입장료 18,000, 어른도 체험하기 좋게 잘 구성해놓은듯, 1시간30분 소요.)

MBC studio tour : A ticket costs about $15.38. Takes about 1 hr 30 mins. Nice and well-organized tour.

-KBS견학홀(무료,예약제인데 상암에 비해 체험은 다소 떨어지는듯해도 태양의 후예 때문에 기대감이 있긴함^^)

KBS studio tour : It's free and reservation is required. Not as good as MBC tour but it can be more exciting if you're a fan of DOTS. J 

6.한강소풍(Hangang river picnic)

이건 밤에 추천하는 코스인데 한강 어디든 돗자리만 펴고 앉음 치킨과 맥주를 배달해주는 문화체험가능..ㅋㅋ

There's a Hangang Park along side the river. Evening is recommended for visiting here.(fewer people) J We can bring a mat and parasol to sit(lie) on the grass and have Chicken and beer delivered J

I'm sorry if this feels like bragging ... but I'm just excited! And I'll try to have a present for everyone here while I'm there! 

@hclover96 and @lynne22 Thank you for the @star1 video of SHK! Gorgeous woman!

Archived