[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

20 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Haha you're welcome :lol:

It won't be long until all get sub. Yeah that way you can understand the story without sub, @Purestupidity really nice doing it for us ^_^

Agree, he really deserves it :)

I wonder if the movie ver can surpass the drama especially the actors and actresses :o

I am also curious as to how the movie version will be given that with drama, it allows them to layer out the story and develop characters whereas movie has a strict time constraint so they have to crunch everything in. Plus the drama mostly have exceeded viewers expectation in term of acting (particularly with Mark as Ye Hua). 

I remember before there were comparison between the movie with the drama (between Yang Yang and Mark in term of Ye Hua role that Yang Yang is a much better fit) but now, I wonder if there will be a reverse comparison (in term of Mark being a better fit, LOL). I think the pressure is on for the movie overall LOL!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Haha you're welcome :lol:

It won't be long until all get sub. Yeah that way you can understand the story without sub, @Purestupidity really nice doing it for us ^_^

Agree, he really deserves it :)

I wonder if the movie ver can surpass the drama especially the actors and actresses :o

i hope it will show here in my country. i would love to watch it.

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

OMG poor Vengo! ! What the heck is with that get-up & makeups?! But I hope his performance will be just as good as in this drama. I really hope he gets more lead role in the future.

In reminiscence of the Specials of TMPB novel.  Hope I can post the little snippet here....MY & SW conversation.  A little creative interpretation  of their conversation.  Enjoy.  Dedicated to all the MY and SW shippers. (Me included lol).

Spoiler

Fan Fiction Short:  MY and SW

Inspired by one of the conversation on the many Specials written for T7 series.  It was between MY and SW, whereas SW blatantly lied that she got into a scrap with DH, bruised eye and all, lol!!! Wanting MY to find justice for her and he does without question and rushes out to defend his wife's honour!!!  Albeit at first a little reluctant.  But wait weren't SW and DH best friends for a reason?  Now what happens when MY returns to confront his wayward and trouble-making wife?

Hope you like it.  MY happiness. Apologies for any grammar issues below.

"Shao Wan.  I have spoken with Dijun, it is safe to say that he will be resigned in bed with the aid of his young wife for the next few days." Mo Yan waited to see his wife's reaction to his words. Informed Mo Yuan.

She shrugged and continued to read the newest Buddhist scriptures. Nodding off as she was doing so.  Things will never change but he wouldn't want her to change the way she has always been. His soft smile remembering the countless time she did the same as they sat in their classes for lectures in their younger school days. 

He shared his time between Kunlun Mountain and the demon realm, cleaning up any last connection it has with Shao Wan.  The God of War resorting to little errand boy to his wife.  She has given up her responsibility back to the new King and will reside close to him but yet she still wanted full access to the Nine Heavens.  Was it also because she had a small affection towards his younger, twin brother?  His immediate jealousy flared as he already lost one woman to his brother.  But call it their ill fated story.  Bai Qian was his Seventeenth.  But now she was happily married to his twin Ye Hua.  Now expecting their second child, Mo Yuan thought that at this rate they'd give the second prince a run for their ranking in producing off springs at a fast rate. But his little nephew ALi is most especially cute and filial to him.

Shao Wan yawned then stretched lazily, her eyes were seeing the script becoming blurred.  She stopped immediately when she noticed Mo Yuan tensed up and looked at her with those dark and dazzling eyes of his.  They only recently married.  Even though this was their third and final attempt that officially succeeded.  Realizing belatedly she should have followed up with a question in regards to his comment about Dijun.

"Mo Yuan, why is it that he is bedridden? For an ex-ruler of Heaven, I would think he would put up with a bigger fuss, he has indeed has gone back to his sissy ways?  I guess marriage and fatherhood does that to you.  How humiliating, what is the reason for this, all you high gods; you, Dijun, Zhe Yan.  Waking up from my deep sleep, many things have changed but to this topic, it is the same old."  She lamented.

Shao Wan was startled as she found Mo Yuan embracing her and lying atop her.  What is the meaning of this?  Mo Yuan behaving so shamelessly.

"Did I not prove it many of times that your husband is not a sissy dear wife?  As well I heard from a little demon that your black eye was self inflicted, what should be the punishment for deceiving the God of War, hmmm Shao Wan?"   

• Like 10

@Sary Em OMG, that's awesome! Gave me a good laugh at the end reading it at work. Mo Yuan learning the art of shamelessness just always give me a good laugh (especially learning it from DH himself). 

Definitely liking this shipping pair very much and just reading excerpts here and there on them and then re-reading 3L3W and the few hints in PB makes the interpretation of Mo Yuan doting towards BQ to be something completely differently.

• Like 4

Came across this and just had to share especially for you FJ-DH fans out here. The Dilraba-Vengo pairing is quite the following since 3L3W, these two appearing to be good friends even in real life as well. 

Looks like something straight outta magazine ad! no surprise there as Vengo is a model and Dilraba is also a looker herself 

So much swag 

20150723045634_sYrAV.thumb.700_0.jpeg

@Sary Em  What you've written has all the potential to make me forget my long sunken MY-BQ ship !  That is quite the teaser !

• Like 5
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, moonflower_ said:

@Sary Em LOVE IT! totally makes my monday morning. i'm totally sold on my/sw's ship. we need more of them. lol.

Glad you love it @moonflower_

I have written so many completed FF in another forum but this is my first Chinese style novel.  

Was there not someone else who was considering doing a full FF of our shifu?  I wouldn't mind bouncing off some ideas!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sary Em said:

Glad you love it @moonflower_

I have written so many completed FF in another forum but this is my first Chinese style novel.  

Was there not someone else who was considering doing a full FF of our shifu?  I wouldn't mind bouncing off some ideas!!!

I think a few people mentioned a fanfic. I attempted a stab at it last weekend but didn't go anywhere LOL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Came across this and just had to share especially for you FJ-DH fans out here. The Dilraba-Vengo pairing is quite the following since 3L3W, these two appearing to be good friends even in real life as well. 

Looks like something straight outta magazine ad! no surprise there as Vengo is a model and Dilraba is also a looker herself 

So much swag 

20150723045634_sYrAV.thumb.700_0.jpeg

@Sary Em  What you've written has all the potential to make me forget my long sunken MY-BQ ship !  That is quite the teaser !

Is this from a photoshoot? Because who looks this good with just random walking around?

I ship them so hard ever since VLove & that was a crappy drama. I remembered when I first started watching it & hope that they were the OTP. I was so disappointed when he dated that girl but was so happy when they got together. 

4 hours ago, ultimateauj said:

Meifang89, and everyone else as well, where do you guys find these dramas with engsub for free to watch? Thanks! 

Kiss Asian or BoxAsian or do the App for Dramafever

• Like 1

5 hours ago, areudumborwhat said:

5b10002afd763e4bd5b

Umm I love YY in Love020 BUT this Pic isn't doing anything for me...and the movie was completed already just going through editing now?.  I shall withhold further opinions until after the movie.

44 minutes ago, Sary Em said:

Umm I love YY in Love020 BUT this Pic isn't doing anything for me...and the movie was completed already just going through editing now?.  I shall withhold further opinions until after the movie.

they're probably going to space it out so that comparison is not crazy...lol. fans can be cray.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lyna said:

I am also curious as to how the movie version will be given that with drama, it allows them to layer out the story and develop characters whereas movie has a strict time constraint so they have to crunch everything in. Plus the drama mostly have exceeded viewers expectation in term of acting (particularly with Mark as Ye Hua). 

I remember before there were comparison between the movie with the drama (between Yang Yang and Mark in term of Ye Hua role that Yang Yang is a much better fit) but now, I wonder if there will be a reverse comparison (in term of Mark being a better fit, LOL). I think the pressure is on for the movie overall LOL!

I'm sure the movie will just put important parts of BQ & YH story because limited time. Ah and make up for the rest of it with a lot of beautiful CG :mellow:

In the past people prefer Yang Yang because he's more popular, result from Love O2O hype. Yeah I think that too, now after Mark fabulous performance many people must be reverse their comparison. I myself leaning toward Mark now :D

7 hours ago, atgirlina said:

i hope it will show here in my country. i would love to watch it.

I'm sure it'll show up in many drama sites. You definitely can watch it :)

6 hours ago, ultimateauj said:

Meifang89, and everyone else as well, where do you guys find these dramas with engsub for free to watch? Thanks! 

I find it from dramacool, dramanice, kissasian, and croton mega hit in youtube (slower eng sub here) :)

7 hours ago, faythe said:

OMG poor Vengo! ! What the heck is with that get-up & makeups?! But I hope his performance will be just as good as in this drama. I really hope he gets more lead role in the future.

I know right?! :( I'm have faith in his acting ability so it must be good. We have same hope -_-

23 hours ago, dillycat said:

BQ character is proud and confident, yet she doesn't hate or love with a passion, if you wrong her she just cut you out of her life like (XN & LJ) if she love you she'll protect you with her life (like MY).  Although she mad at the snake for bringing embrassmebt to her, she always consider her once her household so she felt that she have to give her something for her wedding.  Show even she mad, but she kind heart enough to understand that the situation was out of control.  In the book it mention she even agreed for them to be together.  Until rumor got out to parent and Zheyan made a bigger deal about it more than she care about.  That why YH know her personality so well and saw how she cut those who hurt her out of her life completely, that he fear she would do the same to him when she remembers their past.

Thanks @bbssinq, @dillycat for the explanation of her motivations and characters. Love BQ's character, and she is consistent throughout the series, even when she was a mortal (albeit a bit naive).

• Like 5