[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

45 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Nice! I like to read all of that you're mention :D

Can you write DH & FJ fanfic please? Their drama ending disappoint me greatly :(

True. It was cliffhanger and no disclosure. :bawling:

So when I saw Dilraba with another man in King's woman. My heart feel not right. I mean, just marry Donghua first Fengjiu...and you can move to other dude in the next drama :tongue:

• Like 1

Thank you for the people that put eng subs at croton megahit in youtube. From episode 3 to 40. God Bless You all.:wub:

Now I will wait patiently for eng sub in the next episodes.

Btw...episode 38 is wrong sub. Someone mistakely put General and I eng sub to eternal love drama....or 36? I forget...or 28? Sorry...I can't remember correctly which episode was wrong.

Ps.....

If someone kindly enough to put eng sub for episode 1 and 2 at croton megahit channel on youtube. Please. Thanks before and God Bless You.

I am watching theae drama again and again in youtube channel. I watch it from my samsung J5. My mobile phone can not open kissasian or dramacool :bawling:

• Like 2

On Sunday, March 05, 2017 at 6:02 PM, faythe said:

I'm trying to collect all DH, FJ, SM scenes & considered it their prologue movie version before PB story. I want to rewatch everything even the sad scenes because i like seeing DH's expressions. He looked like it was hurting him just as much as it was hurting FJ. I think if he was able to change it, he definitely would. I think in the end, he did went into a deep sleep for many years to heal himself just like the spoilers said but just too bad it wasn't mentioned. In the PB, he went to sleep for many years to recuperate & that was when his & FJ shadows were created. I don't want to see the new adaptation because I already have a set DH&FJ in mind. 

Yes I understand. It was much more clear when I rewatch again and there was eng subs. I love that. Now I am waiting for episode 41 to 58 with eng subs. 

3rd Prince Liansong...is he fortune teller? He could tell that Donghua already fall for Fengjiu lol

Episode 15 I guess or 14 when Shiming, Liansong and Chengyu walk together......(when I read eng sub my jaw drop. So ...there is the reason why he not fired Fengjiu from her job as maid. Fengjiu cut his tree, eat his fruit, fooling around here and there but never get punished by Donghua Dijun).

Since there is eng sub, now I can understand what Yehua was saying. Awwww I want a husband like Yehua. His words are ....:wub:

I like Donghua Dijun, love him as well, but as a husband...No. He will get me into high blood pressure every seconds lol

3 hours ago, omiki said:

You mean this?

33145642352_85972a337f.jpg

Actually, I find it kinda cute, like eclectic style, colourful and mismatched, totally Qing Qiu. Bearing in mind that BQ was just a little fox here, even though she was already 50,000 years old, but still younger than when adult FJ appeared (FJ was born just before events of Ruo Shui, so that makes her 70,000 years old). I also loved her hairstyle here.

33145642282_899c08027b.jpg

As for the fan, I think it naturally gravitated towards her because she had the highest level of power among the disciples because of her bloodline. She's a princess, naturally born with a higher inherent powers. 

I'm also rewatching from the beginning because I can't find another drama to keep my interest.

I watch these drama because I am falling in love with their unique costumes. Love them all ...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, seawaterwitch said:

So when I saw Dilraba with another man in King's woman. My heart feel not right. I mean, just marry Donghua first Fengjiu...and you can move to other dude in the next drama :tongue:

And we need disclosure for easing our heartache :frown: 

Actually I also like Zhang Binbin so I don't have any difficulties to accept it :tongue: But agree with you marry Donghua first then move on to other man in the next drama that way my wish will be fulfilled ^_^

2 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Wowee Yu Meng Long.. sooooooo handsome.

I am a massive fan of Yu Meng Long now lol  . I guess he was chosen as a role of Zhen Zhen because Zhen Zhen is supposed to be the most handsome men or something. Yu Meng Long is so gorgeous.

Have you seen him in Xuan Yuan Sword: Han Cloud posters and trailer? He looks really good there :lol:

Here :wub:

gT17FyGg.jpg

49 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Have you seen him in Xuan Yuan Sword: Han Cloud posters and trailer? He looks really good there :lol:

Here :wub:

gT17FyGg.jpg

Yes. Bai Zhen, Yan Zhi 3rd Princess Demon and Donghua Dijun are in that drama :wub:

Bai Zhen also was in Go Princess Go drama, right?

I always fall with white hair male :blush:

I love fox demon girl with white hair. 

Just now, atgirlina said:

iit's already out. 41-42. in a few hours 43-44 will be out

I was in youtube. Croton mega hit channel. Still no eng sub for 41. I am curious whst Bai Zhen said, Ali was drunk.

2 hours ago, seawaterwitch said:

Thank you for the people that put eng subs at croton megahit in youtube. From episode 3 to 40. God Bless You all.:wub:

Now I will wait patiently for eng sub in the next episodes.

Btw...episode 38 is wrong sub. Someone mistakely put General and I eng sub to eternal love drama....or 36? I forget...or 28? Sorry...I can't remember correctly which episode was wrong.

Ps.....

If someone kindly enough to put eng sub for episode 1 and 2 at croton megahit channel on youtube. Please. Thanks before and God Bless You.

I am watching theae drama again and again in youtube channel. I watch it from my samsung J5. My mobile phone can not open kissasian or dramacool :bawling:

i dont know how to. go straight to the source dramafever.com

Spoiler

but if you cant you can hdfree.se or dramacool streaming site? hdfree.se you can watch it from your mobile phone. i've done it before.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bbssinq said:

Right? They cut that part "even in my death I can't say that" after saying how MY can take care of her and also the part that he said "if you forgot me what can I do" to show his desperation and powerlessness after she forgot him once. 

I was waiting for those lines lol. 

That was my question too.  Was it from transalation error from the dialogue from the book.  It sounded similar but yet not quiet there.   Then again Chinese wording can be translated into different meaning by different reading.  Like the book To the Sky Kingdom vs Hamster it very different.  Almost like reading a different dialogue or story.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bbssinq said:

I read some comments saying he agreed to YH-BQ's engagement because he thought YH could be MY... He did admit he confused between them to YH when he informed him about MY's coming back so... I could see he was actually trying to match-making to MY instead of the heaven crown prince... And this theory could be true because when MY played the Phoenix song ( = showing his interest in the girl he likes) while talking to BQ, ZY said wrong calculation (?)...

ZY definitely from time to time thought that YH was the reincarnation of MY. And going on that part and reading snippets here and there (about Shaowan), and maybe I am being biased with the MY/SW pairing that I just see it different (and novel wise - MY feelings are interpret differently among readers but again, who knows what the truth is until we actually get a 4th novel, right).

Given that ZY mistaken YH as the reincarnation of MY, sometime it makes me wonder if he see the same with BQ (given there is some similar traits she has to Shaowan). ZY is like the link that is between the past and the present with MY. Like he bought BQ to Kunlun fully aware that she won't be rejected (whether MY knew she was a girl or not) which I found interesting and curiously why he was for sure of it (since there was no way he would be aware that the artifact selected BQ). Zheyan is a mysterious character and wish we could get a bit more into his mind, LOL.

But drama-wise, I do see him as someone torn in that part he want MY happiness and in part, he ship YH/BQ given that those 2 are fated (and I am sure he is aware of it at some point that she was Su Su and how much YH had loved Su Su to jump down the Zhuxian Terrance) and to encounter again and love again in a 2nd lifetime. Or he just doesn't want to go against Bai Zhen since I find it interesting that it seem like Bai Zhen is for BQ/YH and Zheyan is for MY. LOL.

I think overall, I can definitely see ZY as someone who wish for his friend's happiness. Heck, I wouldn't be surprise if he try to match-make Mo Yuan here and there a couple time. From snippet on Shaowan awaken, I could ZY being the match-maker to Mo Yuan getting married (only to have it ruin by Shaowan awakening, LOL)

Now regarding 3L3W artifacts, I really wish there was more details or a bit more in depth with it since I kind of want a understanding of the artifacts and the purpose as to why it chooses its owner. Like the fan, it chooses BQ but for what reason or purpose (given there are much more powerful being) and if it is to stop the bell (the 2nd time) did she truly need the fan given that MY taught her the spell? And each time the bell was activated, it wasn't BQ that stop it ... she really didn't show her power much on it (since both time it was either MY or YH) 

The Donghuang Bell - if MY was the creator of the bell, why couldn't he destroy it himself? He was only able to understand how to stop it but not destroy the weapon of destruction that he created? Or is it that he truly didn't created it and the story just go around that he did (since it does seem like Heaven like to write or make up certain aspect of story to dispell rumors or so - like how they made up the story that MY and SY decided to go and lived in seclusion) since the bell was involve during the previous great battle with the Demon tribe? 

Ah, so much question so little answer...can Tang7 just hurry up and finish all her novel *tears*

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, seawaterwitch said:

I was in youtube. Croton mega hit channel. Still no eng sub for 41. I am curious whst Bai Zhen said, Ali was drunk.

just switch ep 38 with the correct sub. but youtube system will not allow it to go up immediately. it have to be viewed first before it will switch it to the correct one. i will upload ep 1-2 to youtube, but same thing, it wont be uploaded till someone else viewed it. 

sorry, just tried, but ep 1-2 itself doesn't allowed subtitle. no option to upload one. that's up to croton to changed it. maybe you can email them to switch the subtitle option on. in the mean time, tried the site i suggested. you should be able to watch it from your mobile.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seawaterwitch said:

I didn't feel right either. Lol maybe it's too soon for me to watch them with others. But other than my biased towards Vengo. But I really don't feel any sense of King like aura from Zhang bin. His image there is too soft. Maybe it's the photo fault. I will watch it for Dilabra just like i'm going to watch the Yuan Sword for Vengo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seawaterwitch said:

Yes I understand. It was much more clear when I rewatch again and there was eng subs. I love that. Now I am waiting for episode 41 to 58 with eng subs. 

3rd Prince Liansong...is he fortune teller? He could tell that Donghua already fall for Fengjiu lol

Episode 15 I guess or 14 when Shiming, Liansong and Chengyu walk together......(when I read eng sub my jaw drop. So ...there is the reason why he not fired Fengjiu from her job as maid. Fengjiu cut his tree, eat his fruit, fooling around here and there but never get punished by Donghua Dijun).

Since there is eng sub, now I can understand what Yehua was saying. Awwww I want a husband like Yehua. His words are ....:wub:

I like Donghua Dijun, love him as well, but as a husband...No. He will get me into high blood pressure every seconds lol

I watch these drama because I am falling in love with their unique costumes. Love them all ...

Is FJ not allowed to cut the branches? I'm sure SM would say something if that was the case. As for the fruits, CY gave that to her so it's not really FJ's fault. However, it's true, FJ is quite a troublemaker lol. As much as I like to think that DH never punished her because he absolutely adores her as the sole reason, but I'm sure it's also because she's from the royalty clan. It's not like he can punished the young future queen of the Fox clan like he would with any ordinary maid. However, him not firing her is a surprise. I'm surprised DH has that much patience since he is not quite a patience man just look at how he snapped at that annoying princess.

I think just the fact that seeing DH personally carrying FJ is a novel scene for anyone because DH has never bothered with any other women before much less care enough to personally carry her to her quarter. He could have asked other maid to assist her. He was intending to do that but don't know why he changed his mind. But I'm so glad he did because that scene was just so sweet! Did you notice that besides FJ, he has never looked at any women or even talk to them for all 58 eps?!

Well if your personality is like FJ who's super hyper and active and seeks out trouble constantly, having a husband like DH is extremely useful! He can keep and rescue you each time! I actually prefer DH as a husband over YH mainly because YH is a little overly sweet for my taste. DH is sarcastic, but there's adventure with him everyday. Actually I think the person that will get the blood pressure in DH & FJ marriage, it would be DH (drama wise). He constantly have to rescue FJ out of trouble and making sure she doesn't get bullied.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lyna said:

@Sary Em @peanutbutterjellytime omg, you guys are killing me with these Shao wan/Mo Yuan fanfic. Love it and agree, the way Shao wan is played out, she's already sound like an awesome heroine in my book. I need to try my hand at fanfic but for the life of me, I can't even find time to do so (I need Hermione time necklace). 

The thing Shao wan does and then when Mo Yuan act out of character from it just have me gleeing with laughter. They could equally match to being loved in rank with YH/BQ and FJ/DH pairing for sure (if we ever see the light of day to his novel).

I am going to work on something this weekend.  My SW will be a female version of DH.  Oldest Goddess/Demoness but the youngest looking out of the squad!!!!   Ideas Ideas Ideas, better put them in paper.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, bbssinq said:

I think all MY, BQ and YH are the kind of people that don't mind to die for world 's peace. None of them has hesitated... BQ even went alone to seal the bell without anyone knowing 300 years ago. I was talking about the conversation with BQ before he "died". It was longer and better in the novel. It really showcase how YH's love to BQ and I think BQ realized  and understand how much he loves her because of it.

But since we are at it.... 

1. I thought it's funny how MY and YH's souls were destroyed and BQ only had a heavenly trial when all 3 sealed the bell. In this case YH's soul was protected by immortal father's soul so he was only sleeping for 3 years but if there wasn't for it his soul would be destroyed like MY's.

2. Both MY and YH looked at BQ the last time before they sacrificed themselves and how BQ's reactions to both death are very different  even both are the 2 most important men in her life besides her family. She loves both of them but in different ways.

3. I have been wondering How YH knew how to seal the bell. MY only taught BQ and YH never had the book that BQ wrote before she sealed the bell 300 years ago, right? Or did I miss something?

4. I'm not saying that YH wouldn't sacrifice for for the world... But to me it's clearly BQ's life >>>>> everything else to YH including him sealing the bell this time. This is where YH is different with MY. MY would probably put the world before his love but not YH. He actually asked her if she would seal the bell in place of her master if she had the chance 70000 years ago, and she said yes,  before ordering his people to guard the bell (ep 48). He also chose her over his position/"country" before he "faking" his own death and  said the war was what he paid back to heavenly lord for training him to be the crown prince all these years in his conversation with 3rd uncle. Something like choosing beauty over country and that he won't be a good "king" if he was forced to be one instead of being with her  (ep 18)

I'm sure he'd still do it if he happened to be there though but it's just not his 1st priority and he might not care as much if someone other than BQ is sealing it.... But knowing she would likely do it ( MY hasn't recovered and she is the only person knows how to seal the bell) YH would try everything he can to do it in her place. That's why he had his people guarded there in secret instead of letting everyone know that likely would alarm her as well.  Because like I said, her death is his worst nightname 

LJ did something similar too... If it weren't for BQ and YH's wedding he would just tell YH and pass the responsibility. But for the first and last time he wanted to protect her "happiness" aka wedding he sacrificed himself instead- to weaken his father 

Agreed on your elaborate explanation!  YH life revolves around BQ.   The thought of losing her again was just too unbearable for him.  Like when he thought she was going to kill herself when in fact she was going swimming.  He used his magic to pull her to him and told her in shaking voice that he won't let her...meant kill herself again.  Or the fact when he ask her in episode 43 knowing that going to fight the beast that she might risk her life would she still do it and her answer was yes. You see the hurt and anger in his reaction.  He know she'll do anything for MY like he would do for her.  Btw from one of the episodes it explained that the reason YH only sleep 300 years was because he got half of his father power already but when he kill the beasts he got the other half and the ice coffin with the place they buried him was special it help cultivated his soul faster.  That why he was able to wake up faster. 

Is someone still writing MY/BQ fanfic?  Please post link if you do.  Would totally read it!!

• Like 4

:thumbsup:I can’t imagine anyone else in the role of Ye Hua. Mark Chao’s performance is prefect.

Seriously, I can’t imagine anyone else in the roll of Ye Hua. Mark Chao’s performance is prefect.

================

The end of her Heavenly Trial and the beginning of mine. #tenmilesofpeachblossoms

:lol::D

Which means I’ll just marathon the series again. #tenmilesofpeachblossoms

Which means I’ll just marathon the series again. 

===============

Weekly Top 10 Asian Dramas

1. Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

It's no surprise that Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms continues to reign. Fans can't get enough of the eternal love between White Fox Princess Bai Qian (Yang Mi) and Crown Prince Ye Hua (Mark Chao). The side romances are intriguing too! Some of the special moments are worth watching multiples times and apparently many fans have done just that!  Last week we reported that the fantasy drama reached a record-setting 20 billion views in China, now it's already reached 30 billion views according to recent reports. 

c Dramafever

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, seawaterwitch said:

Yes. Bai Zhen, Yan Zhi 3rd Princess Demon and Donghua Dijun are in that drama :wub:

Bai Zhen also was in Go Princess Go drama, right?

I always fall with white hair male :blush:

I love fox demon girl with white hair.

Yup! Many familiar faces there :lol:

Yes, that drama is the one that bring him to stardom.

Haha because they look so cool in white hair :D

Fox demon girl? Who is that? :huh: