[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, seawaterwitch said:

Thank you for your effort.hugs. and thanks for the suggestion too. I appreciated it.

I think I found another site. It took so long for loading the site through my phone. But finaly I can watch it on kissasian.

Finally...eng subs:wub:

I wish I can buy the original dvd :D

And I love Yehua more. Mo Yuan so cute though. Zhe Yan told to Yehua that Bai Qian adore Mo Yuan. She thought Mo Yuan has 6th arms lol

Bai Qian or Siyin was surprised because Mo Yuan was more pretty than Zhe Yan. :D

eng sub for ep 45-46 are out now. tomorrow eng sub for one of my favorite ep will be up too. :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, atgirlina said:

eng sub for ep 45-46 are out now. tomorrow eng sub for one of my favorite ep will be up too. :wub:

Awesome! I cannot wait for it all to be sub so I can go on a binge, then cry myself a river once the binge is over *tears*, then it'll be total 3L3W withdrawal for me! 

Not sure how many times I have re-watch the raw since it was over and listening to it's fantastic OST. Think I lost count. LOL! Just love this drama so much! 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Lyna said:

Awesome! I cannot wait for it all to be sub so I can go on a binge, then cry myself a river once the binge is over *tears*, then it'll be total 3L3W withdrawal for me! 

Not sure how many times I have re-watch the raw since it was over and listening to it's fantastic OST. Think I lost count. LOL! Just love this drama so much! 

lol me too!  

• Like 5

On 07/03/2017 at 4:03 PM, meifang89 said:

Already out few hours ago :)

@Sary Em can you give me link to your fanfic? :o

@whitesky20 I really like your fanfic! Keep writing it please :wub: How about post the link of all fanfic in first page of this forum? Or in Wattpad? It'll be a lot of easier for people to find.

lol I dunno how to do that do I have to contact the forum owner?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hinotori93 said:

Ok, maybe not 4th brother (but still can't get over the still photo of him with silver hair in his new drama hee). 

What about Kris Wu? He epitomizes 'smouldering' which is what one would expect from a Fire Deity  :D

I think Kris is one of the other rumored leads (along with Jiro Wang) to be playing DHDJ in the PB adaption.

Recently I've been watching the movie version short trailer. I heard they've also greenlit the sequel so that means this will only be half of the story (or maybe a 1/3?) I still think the effects and costumes are awesome so willing to give it a chance even though Mark is not in it :( Crystal Liu Yi Fei definitely looks the part but maybe she looks a bit too pure? Like she looks definitely like she could be a spirit/immortal, she's got that otherworldy quality, but not mean/mischievous/naughty to be young Siyin and BQ when she's feeling foxy LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whitesky20 said:

lol I dunno how to do that do I have to contact the forum owner?

Send private message to the owner? 

:wub: for me the best episode (30)

Watch Mark Chao's Prince Ye Hua catch a lovely fox princess under Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

b0ed8b78-a726-41dd-a8f2-2159daa2b946.png

Let's take a look at what may be one of the most romantic scenes ever, not just in the fantasy realm of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (aka Eternal Love) but probably in the entire romantic dramaland. It occurs when Crown Prince Ye Hua (Mark Chao) unexpectedly meets White Fox Princess Bai Qian (Yang Mi) under a peach tree. (I'm also including a translation of "Chilly," one of the beautiful theme songs.)

(Spoilers Alert) 

b51c5cc4-9baa-4e81-ae38-ac7c59432438.jpg

(We're about to discuss what happens in episode 30.)

If you've been watching Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms so far, you'd know that Prince Ye Hua has lived in sorrow for over 300 years after his beloved Su Su jumped off the Zuxian Terrace, leaving him to raise their baby son A-Li. 

On a business trip... actually, on his way to visit the Eastern Sea Emperor's banquet, he stops by the peach orchard to reminisce at the favorite place that he and Su Su visited in happier days.

Coincidentally, White Fox Princess Bai Qian is enjoying a midnight cap while perched on a tree branch laden with peach flowers. Under the moonlight, she sees a handsome young man in the orchard and wants to get a better look. When she loses balance and falls, who else but the quick-thinking fast-acting Crown Prince Ye Hua to fly over and catch her in mid-air!

It's a stunning and breathtaking scene to see the two romantic leads together with their flowing robes amidst the pink peach blossoms, and Ye Hua's intense gaze upon Bai Qian is especially endearing.

(If a scene is rated from 1 to 10 on a romance scale, this one gets 100!)

Watch: What happens when they see each other for the first time in 300 years? 

Ye Hua hugs her, calls her Su Su, because Bai Qian looks just like the woman he's loved forever.

Bai Qian sees him as a handsome stranger and doesn't reject his advances because she is half inebriated.

Right before they are about to kiss, Bai Qian regains her senses and vanishes into a fairy puff.

Ye Hua is bewildered and dismayed. He searches to no avail and concludes he must have imagined it.

But it really did happen!

Neither of them is aware that Bai Qian really was Su Su when she lost her memory and powers after a fierce battle and transformed into a mortal.

99727e4a-b533-4e2f-a724-789e4b8c0531.png

What could possibly make this scene even better for fans?

How about understanding the lyrics to "Chilly," the beautiful and touching song that perfectly captures the romantic emotions tinged with sadness?

(Note: It's my translation*, not an official version. If you want to copy my translation, please credit me and the drama.)

Since it's sung in a duet, I'll list each line by the singing voice, (F) for female and (M) for male.

F: 涼涼夜色為你思念成河 Longing thoughts for you in the chilly night converge into river 
F: 化作春泥呵護著我 Turning into mud in the springtime to nurture me

M: 淺淺歲月拂滿愛人袖 Time brushes gently to fill the lover's sleeves 
M: 片片芳菲入水流 Fragrant petals fall piece by piece into the flowing water

F: 涼涼天意瀲灩一身花色 Heaven's chilling will stuns me to lose all colors 
F: 落入凡塵傷情著我 Falling into the mortal realm with injured feelings

M: 生劫易渡情劫難了 Easier to survive a calamity than mend a broken heart 
M: 折舊的心還有幾分前生的恨 Even an old soul can't fully forget past grievances

F: 涼涼三生三世恍然如夢  Three reborn lives coldly pass like a dream
F: 須臾的年風乾淚痕 A year's tears are dried momentarily by the wind

M: 若是回憶不能再相認 When memories remain without recognition
M: 就讓情分落九塵 Let love scatter to the farthest realm of the universe

F: 涼涼十里何時還會春盛 The barren ten miles may never see spring bloom again
F: 又見樹下一盞風存 Yet under the tree a lamp remains in the breeze

M: 落花有意流水無情 A flower falls for the water but the feeling is not mutual
M: 別讓恩怨愛恨涼透那花的純 Don't let resentment freeze the flower's pure heart

(Repeat the last stanza.)

Both: 吾生願牽塵 I wish to stay with you to the end of the world

0b8ac584-c924-4eeb-8d76-c99b55dac659.png

They will meet again in a hilarious encounter in the Eastern Sea's Crystal Palace, which also takes place in episode 30. 

If you haven't watched the fantasy drama, I'd highly recommend that you start from the beginning. Why? It's because episode 30 is the sweetest reward once you have been through the ups and downs along with this couple's journey of love.

I'm too embarrassed to admit how many times I've watched episode 30. I've already written about their hilarious scenes. If I could, I would write about the entire episode. It has the elements of dreamy surprise, cleaver dialogues, and funny encounters. It also comes after their tragic separation, making the reunion sweeter for them and for the viewers.(Sigh!) 

NancyZdramaland

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, parmma said:

:wub: for me the best episode (30)

Watch Mark Chao's Prince Ye Hua catch a lovely fox princess under Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

b0ed8b78-a726-41dd-a8f2-2159daa2b946.png

Let's take a look at what may be one of the most romantic scenes ever, not just in the fantasy realm of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (aka Eternal Love) but probably in the entire romantic dramaland. It occurs when Crown Prince Ye Hua (Mark Chao) unexpectedly meets White Fox Princess Bai Qian (Yang Mi) under a peach tree. (I'm also including a translation of "Chilly," one of the beautiful theme songs.)

(Spoilers Alert) 

b51c5cc4-9baa-4e81-ae38-ac7c59432438.jpg

(We're about to discuss what happens in episode 30.)

If you've been watching Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms so far, you'd know that Prince Ye Hua has lived in sorrow for over 300 years after his beloved Su Su jumped off the Zuxian Terrace, leaving him to raise their baby son A-Li. 

On a business trip... actually, on his way to visit the Eastern Sea Emperor's banquet, he stops by the peach orchard to reminisce at the favorite place that he and Su Su visited in happier days.

Coincidentally, White Fox Princess Bai Qian is enjoying a midnight cap while perched on a tree branch laden with peach flowers. Under the moonlight, she sees a handsome young man in the orchard and wants to get a better look. When she loses balance and falls, who else but the quick-thinking fast-acting Crown Prince Ye Hua to fly over and catch her in mid-air!

It's a stunning and breathtaking scene to see the two romantic leads together with their flowing robes amidst the pink peach blossoms, and Ye Hua's intense gaze upon Bai Qian is especially endearing.

(If a scene is rated from 1 to 10 on a romance scale, this one gets 100!)

Watch: What happens when they see each other for the first time in 300 years? 

Ye Hua hugs her, calls her Su Su, because Bai Qian looks just like the woman he's loved forever.

Bai Qian sees him as a handsome stranger and doesn't reject his advances because she is half inebriated.

Right before they are about to kiss, Bai Qian regains her senses and vanishes into a fairy puff.

Ye Hua is bewildered and dismayed. He searches to no avail and concludes he must have imagined it.

But it really did happen!

Neither of them is aware that Bai Qian really was Su Su when she lost her memory and powers after a fierce battle and transformed into a mortal.

99727e4a-b533-4e2f-a724-789e4b8c0531.png

What could possibly make this scene even better for fans?

How about understanding the lyrics to "Chilly," the beautiful and touching song that perfectly captures the romantic emotions tinged with sadness?

(Note: It's my translation*, not an official version. If you want to copy my translation, please credit me and the drama.)

Since it's sung in a duet, I'll list each line by the singing voice, (F) for female and (M) for male.

F: 涼涼夜色為你思念成河 Longing thoughts for you in the chilly night converge into river 
F: 化作春泥呵護著我 Turning into mud in the springtime to nurture me

M: 淺淺歲月拂滿愛人袖 Time brushes gently to fill the lover's sleeves 
M: 片片芳菲入水流 Fragrant petals fall piece by piece into the flowing water

F: 涼涼天意瀲灩一身花色 Heaven's chilling will stuns me to lose all colors 
F: 落入凡塵傷情著我 Falling into the mortal realm with injured feelings

M: 生劫易渡情劫難了 Easier to survive a calamity than mend a broken heart 
M: 折舊的心還有幾分前生的恨 Even an old soul can't fully forget past grievances

F: 涼涼三生三世恍然如夢  Three reborn lives coldly pass like a dream
F: 須臾的年風乾淚痕 A year's tears are dried momentarily by the wind

M: 若是回憶不能再相認 When memories remain without recognition
M: 就讓情分落九塵 Let love scatter to the farthest realm of the universe

F: 涼涼十里何時還會春盛 The barren ten miles may never see spring bloom again
F: 又見樹下一盞風存 Yet under the tree a lamp remains in the breeze

M: 落花有意流水無情 A flower falls for the water but the feeling is not mutual
M: 別讓恩怨愛恨涼透那花的純 Don't let resentment freeze the flower's pure heart

(Repeat the last stanza.)

Both: 吾生願牽塵 I wish to stay with you to the end of the world

0b8ac584-c924-4eeb-8d76-c99b55dac659.png

They will meet again in a hilarious encounter in the Eastern Sea's Crystal Palace, which also takes place in episode 30. 

If you haven't watched the fantasy drama, I'd highly recommend that you start from the beginning. Why? It's because episode 30 is the sweetest reward once you have been through the ups and downs along with this couple's journey of love.

I'm too embarrassed to admit how many times I've watched episode 30. I've already written about their hilarious scenes. If I could, I would write about the entire episode. It has the elements of dreamy surprise, cleaver dialogues, and funny encounters. It also comes after their tragic separation, making the reunion sweeter for them and for the viewers.(Sigh!) 

NancyZdramaland

Ep 30 was the moment I have been waiting for.  What a reunion.  Very epic and Awwwwweee moment.

• Like 6

Loved this drama! It really did the story justice!

For those asking about Mo Yan and Shou Wan, I have translated the prologue and the 1st chapter of the book here: https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story/

and here (first Chapter) https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story-2/

I can't find the other chapters on Mo Yan and Shou Wan, it looks like there are a couple more chapters, but I can't seem to find it. I am still very new at translating Chinese books. As you know, the Chinese Language is so beautiful, but so hard to translate it to mean exactly the same thing.

Anyways, Shou Wan is a Phoenix that is also part of the demon tribe. In the C-dram of Three lives Three Worlds - Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, there was a flashback of when Zhe Yan was with Father Deity. Father Deity asked him if he can become someone that will live in the background instead of holding a position due to his "evil" aura. But Zhe Yan is not considered part of any of the other tribes, because Father Deity personally raised him from a child along with Father Deity's biological son Mo Yan.  So what that means is that Phoenix are part of the Demon Tribe.

It seems like the Demon Tribe also have the smaller associated tribes such as the ghost tribe etc......

In Chinese the word 魔 "Mo" means, evil, demonic; and 神 usually means fairy, deity (good). the Phoenix is  part of this  魔 "Mo" association that is why she is part of the "bad" clan.

• Like 9

Just now, jkfan said:

I can't find the other chapters on Mo Yan and Shou Wan, it looks like there are a couple more chapters, but I can't seem to find it. I am still very new at translating Chinese books. As you know, the Chinese Language is so beautiful, but so hard to translate it to mean exactly the same thing.

There are a few versions flowing around but I haven't been able to find it. I heard she rewrote it a few times. I dug through her Weibo with no luck T_T.  Maybe I need to dive into Baidu. I been wanting to reread it. Chinese is definitely a hard language to translate. Some things just don't make sense in English. If I find the chapters in Baidu, you can translate it! I remember reading her battle related scenes and couldn't comprehend fully and had a lot of wtf moments. LOL. =X. 

• Like 3

Sidetrack..and not sure if posted b4...this drama's cast went on a variety show 王牌对王牌2 in mid jan...vs another group promoting Jackie chan's movie.

The next clip is only part of the show...where the 2 groups competed to do a sequence of poses or moves...the last 2 are Victoria of f(x) vs ReBa.

The full clip :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVxTjRP869o

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, jkfan said:

For those asking about Mo Yan and Shou Wan, I have translated the prologue and the 1st chapter of the book here: https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story/

and here (first Chapter) https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story-2/

Anyways, Shou Wan is a Phoenix that is also part of the demon tribe. In the C-dram of Three lives Three Worlds - Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, there was a flashback of when Zhe Yan was with Father Deity. Father Deity asked him if he can become someone that will live in the background instead of holding a position due to his "evil" aura. But Zhe Yan is not considered part of any of the other tribes, because Father Deity personally raised him from a child along with Father Deity's biological son Mo Yan.  So what that means is that Phoenix are part of the Demon Tribe.

It seems like the Demon Tribe also have the smaller associated tribes such as the ghost tribe etc......

In Chinese the word 魔 "Mo" means, evil, demonic; and 神 usually means fairy, deity (good). the Phoenix is  part of this  魔 "Mo" association that is why she is part of the "bad" clan.

What a treat!!! Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jkfan said:

After being force to go to the gym with friends when I rather re-watch all thing 3L3W, this definitely made my day! Thank you so much! You guys are just so awesome with all these MY/SW stuff :wub:

And thank you for explaining the Phoenix bit part. That was one that had me scratching as to whether she is a mixed. But now understandable that Phoenix is part of the demon clan which is interesting. I guess because they're fire that they can bring their fiery wraith to the world... 

• Like 8

rice-ball-smiley-04.gif?1302020563

tumblr_olyvnsnLEh1sknes8o4_500.giftumblr_olyvnsnLEh1sknes8o3_500.giftumblr_olyvnsnLEh1sknes8o1_500.giftumblr_olyvnsnLEh1sknes8o2_500.giftumblr_olyvnsnLEh1sknes8o5_500.gif

===================

Thank you Zhe Yan for that “special” wine and a passionate reunion. #tenmilesofpeachblossoms

Thank you Zhe Yan for that “special” wine and a passionate reunion. 

I love A-Li. The reunion of Ye Hua, Bai Qian, and A-Li is one of the reasons I’ve watch episode 30 probably over 20 times #tenmilesofpeachblossoms

I love A-Li. The reunion of Ye Hua, Bai Qian, and A-Li is one of the reasons I’ve watch episode 30 probably over 20 times  (me too:wub:)

c as tagged

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Not sure if posted b4...but came across these few chapters (in chinese) about Shaowan and Moyuan...feel so tragic esp the later parts. Fanfiction? 

http://www.pubuo.com/food/2017-02-25/2246.html

oh goodness. i don't know anymore. maybe this is a sign when a ship is way too popular! We're getting rumors! I read some article saying Mo Yuan had a happy ending and a baby with SW. I was like LOL where did that come from? Fans watching too much of BQ/YH and FJ/DH. Tang7 needs to set the record straight. If this is legit then well I guess we'll be on an angsty roller coaster. It's also probably Tang7's fault. She kept on changing things. But I sorta fascinated with the idea of Mo Yuan killing SW, but not because she killed his parents. I don't think I can stomach that. 

@jkfan I did several keyword combination and I found something remotely similar to what I've read. Baidu is an endless rabbit hole. Man, that took forever. 

HERE IT IS!!: http://www.tangqigongzi.net/sanshengsanshiputijie/. This website has compiled every single work of Tang7's. I looked through it and I remember reading something like this. I saw a recent comment (Feb 2017) saying that this probably isn't Tang7's version. So, if this is not her version then I don't know which version everyone (+me) read back then. 

• Like 8