[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, chamchamcham said:

Anyone else hit replay on the 10 second scene of Fourth Brother aka Bai BADASS Zhen beating up the Demon Tribe minions in Ep. 56?

Oh just me?

.....Ok cool.....

Here! That's why I've been swooning over his silver-haired still photo :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moonflower_ said:

oh goodness. i don't know anymore. maybe this is a sign when a ship is way too popular! We're getting rumors! I read some article saying Mo Yuan had a happy ending and a baby with SW. I was like LOL where did that come from? Fans watching too much of BQ/YH and FJ/DH. Tang7 needs to set the record straight. If this is legit then well I guess we'll be on an angsty roller coaster. It's also probably Tang7's fault. She kept on changing things. But I sorta fascinated with the idea of Mo Yuan killing SW, but not because she killed his parents. I don't think I can stomach that. 

@jkfan I did several keyword combination and I found something remotely similar to what I've read. Baidu is an endless rabbit hole. Man, that took forever. 

HERE IT IS!!: http://www.tangqigongzi.net/sanshengsanshiputijie/. This website has compiled every single work of Tang7's. I looked through it and I remember reading something like this. I saw a recent comment (Feb 2017) saying that this probably isn't Tang7's version. So, if this is not her version then I don't know which version everyone (+me) read back then. 

What do you mean it's not her version? As in it's from some other author and/or is fanfiction?

• Like 2

MY/BQ Fanfiction

Chapter 2 is up! 

A couple of people mentioned Wattpad as a better place to store the story so I've moved it over there: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/102110900-another-life

By the way I've only ever shared it to the people on this forum haha, I don't know if there are other communities like this elsewhere. All the other ones I've seen are in Chinese.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, areudumborwhat said:

do u guys think yang yang will be better than mark?

I doubt that, from experience aspect Mark is have been longer in entertainment industri and already act in more drama/movie than Yang Yang. This is like senior and junior showdown :mellow:

1 hour ago, areudumborwhat said:

do u guys think yang yang will be better than mark?

Mark is a tough act to follow because he really set the bar high in the drama but I will give Yang-Yang the benefit of the doubt. 

• Like 3

I expect sensei will hard drama on MY-SW ship.So i will prepare my mind to take 100time tragedy than YH-BQ and DH-FJ ships.

if sensei didn't change anything from minipillow book, i think MY didn't accidentally injure SW,because he said she owe him 'his 'bride'.if he injure her,he will owe 'her 'life'.it much more than bride.

Edited by mousounolimit
Fix some word

8 hours ago, chamchamcham said:

Anyone else hit replay on the 10 second scene of Fourth Brother aka Bai BADASS Zhen beating up the Demon Tribe minions in Ep. 56?

Oh just me?

.....Ok cool.....

Just now, valerie86 said:

Me too @chamchamcham 

I super love fourth brother. He is the character I love the most in the series. Lol.

• Like 2

Si Yin Eternal Love

Ah-ya! What am I do? I am still addicted to this drama despite the final episodes being aired 9 days ago. This picture definitely reflects my current sentiment at the moment. I have a 'war and peace' contract which needs to finalised by Monday (just a little under 300 pages) and I haven't even looked at it let alone started on my amendments *sigh*

Perhaps I need to ensconced myself in a secluded area, preferably with my favourite shifu (ahem) :blush: or favourite crush. Won't get any work done anyway. I'm beginning to understand why MY won't accept female disciples. So distracting...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Dilireba in variety show Running Brother/Hurry Up Brother :)

Dilireba and Vengo new movie will be release next month, but from the information it seems they won't end up together... Again *sigh* :(

https://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/entertainment-update-6/

Unfortunately no. I will skip. It's too sad. It's like watching DH&FJ another lifetime & still a sad ending. It's even sadder that they will not even pairing with each other in the same movie.

I wonder when will they have a happy ending again in a drama? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, faythe said:

Unfortunately no. I will skip. It's too sad. It's like watching DH&FJ another lifetime & still a sad ending. It's even sadder that they will not even pairing with each other in the same movie.

I wonder when will they have a happy ending again in a drama? 

I'll take a peek already prepared for the worst. 

We can just hope... -_-

11 hours ago, moonflower_ said:

oh goodness. i don't know anymore. maybe this is a sign when a ship is way too popular! We're getting rumors! I read some article saying Mo Yuan had a happy ending and a baby with SW. I was like LOL where did that come from? Fans watching too much of BQ/YH and FJ/DH. Tang7 needs to set the record straight. If this is legit then well I guess we'll be on an angsty roller coaster. It's also probably Tang7's fault. She kept on changing things. But I sorta fascinated with the idea of Mo Yuan killing SW, but not because she killed his parents. I don't think I can stomach that. 

@jkfan I did several keyword combination and I found something remotely similar to what I've read. Baidu is an endless rabbit hole. Man, that took forever. 

HERE IT IS!!: http://www.tangqigongzi.net/sanshengsanshiputijie/. This website has compiled every single work of Tang7's. I looked through it and I remember reading something like this. I saw a recent comment (Feb 2017) saying that this probably isn't Tang7's version. So, if this is not her version then I don't know which version everyone (+me) read back then. 

I think I'm a bigger fan for the angst especially those that gut you in the heart but don't want angst that drag on too long and like a happy ending after the angst. 3L3W have the perfect angst for me. It is usually angst that leave a deeper impression of a drama for me (LOL, I'm just that weird :wink:) I don't want to have the idea that SW killed his parent (because that would be hard to stomach for sure but I don't mind a bit of misunderstanding to be play into it)...I am sure there is reason why they're at opposite end of each other in battle (and is sure that neither one want to be. SW and MY are similar in that I don't think they want to admit or show they have feelings for each other but deep down, they do care about each other deeply) 

I think everyone is in a withdrawal so they're digging up anything possible (since who wouldn't love Mark as YH and MY)...I'm sure just like us, many probably want a MY drama with Mark in it soon LOL. The sadness of 3L3W withdrawal on us all LOL.

@areudumborwhat I think I'll definitely struggle with Yang Yang matching up to Mark's YH (Mark was just so good with his brooding and angst, just so darn good) that it is so hard for me to see anyone else as YH or even MY but Mark. Mark really did set the standard high and exceeded everyone's expectation with his acting. It really will be hard to follow (plus the drama air before the movie so the pressure and comparison will definitely be on with the 2 actors) 

But that doesn't mean I won't give the movie a try :) to see how Yang Yang interpret or portray YH compare to Mark. 

And omg, A.Li photo is so cute!

• Like 7

14 hours ago, jkfan said:

Loved this drama! It really did the story justice!

For those asking about Mo Yan and Shou Wan, I have translated the prologue and the 1st chapter of the book here: https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story/

and here (first Chapter) https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story-2/

I can't find the other chapters on Mo Yan and Shou Wan, it looks like there are a couple more chapters, but I can't seem to find it. I am still very new at translating Chinese books. As you know, the Chinese Language is so beautiful, but so hard to translate it to mean exactly the same thing.

Anyways, Shou Wan is a Phoenix that is also part of the demon tribe. In the C-dram of Three lives Three Worlds - Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, there was a flashback of when Zhe Yan was with Father Deity. Father Deity asked him if he can become someone that will live in the background instead of holding a position due to his "evil" aura. But Zhe Yan is not considered part of any of the other tribes, because Father Deity personally raised him from a child along with Father Deity's biological son Mo Yan.  So what that means is that Phoenix are part of the Demon Tribe.

It seems like the Demon Tribe also have the smaller associated tribes such as the ghost tribe etc......

In Chinese the word 魔 "Mo" means, evil, demonic; and 神 usually means fairy, deity (good). the Phoenix is  part of this  魔 "Mo" association that is why she is part of the "bad" clan.

Thank you so much.hugs

On Wednesday, March 08, 2017 at 6:18 AM, meifang89 said:

Yup! Many familiar faces there :lol:

Yes, that drama is the one that bring him to stardom.

Haha because they look so cool in white hair :D

Fox demon girl? Who is that? :huh:

Sorry...random fox demon from chinese ghost stories, a kind of chinese folklore or  tales. Usualy demon fox is a beautiful girl with white hair and eating "heart?" Of human.

But in these drama, story about deities clan, no fox demon. Even when there are fox clan, they are deities clan too.

I think I love Donghua'a human version too, he was so in love with Honorable Lady Chen (Fengjiu).

Ps: isn't it in The Pillow Book, Fengjiu married 3 times. EMPEROR SONG, Ye Qingti and Donghua. Emperor Song and Ye Qingti were not Donghua. Although Fengjiu already married twice, her husband died without consumation. Basically she was virgin widow :tongue:

Donghua use Xize identity though.

I wish Yi Lan and Yan Zhi can get together and raised Li Jing's daughter as their children. 16th brother of Kun Lun and 3rd Princess from Ghost Clan are perfect match. Romeo and Juliet things. Why they must separated? I think Mo Yuan wouldn't mind, right?

I like Liansong, Shiming, and Chengyu. Wish could read stories about them. Three muskeeteers gossipers :D How Liansong make Chengyu marry him? lol ....I am so curious. 

Shimming developed affection for Fengjiu. Awwww so cute. He wanted to wipe out tears from Fengjiu. Then he remember Dinghua Dijun and put his handkerchief  away. 

In the book, Zhe Yan was describing as Sissy...why did I think about Sha Jie Jie from The Journey of Flower.

But I also love Zhe yan in these drama. He is handsome too and macho :)

• Like 2