IF youre a spotify user, search this 許魏洲

thats ZZ's name in chinese character, you can find his singles that are released so far, including the OSt for addicted. Yeaaaaaaaaas! Maybe we can add this to the first page. :)

• Like 8

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 5:42 PM, lielee said:

Me: wearing hiking outfit to jump off cliff *jump off cliff*

14 hours ago, lielee said:

Have I told you guys that I hate them? Like with my entire being, and I have a big being. *jump off cliff*

Hey there! *waves* You writing about jumping off a cliff all the time reminds me a lot of a popular funny german illustration. What? German humor? Must be not funny, you say? Well, actually even the cartoonist named himself "Nichtlustig" (Notfunny) so... heh. :P

OFF TOPIC!

Meet these adorable guys! They're called Lemmings and they always jump off a cliff.

lemminge_1280x800.jpg

The humor behind it is because rodent animals are said to have suicidal behaviors. It's scientifically proven however that it's not true but it still makes a great humor nonetheless. tongue-yahoo-emoticon.gif Some of the illustrations:

NICHTLUSTIG%2B3%252C%2B2005%2B%25C2%25A9

020802.jpg

nichtlustig8.jpg

Big off topic post here (don't kick me out, please please please praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif). Sorry, I couldn't help myself to share this with you guys since every time you said about jumping off a cliff, @lielee, you remind me of these guys. And boy it amuses me a heck lot. *grins* big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif

• Like 15

@liesl (I was wondering why a senpai quoted me, did I say something wrong again?) :w00t: they are quite funny. I only know German humor from Daniel in Abnormal Summit and now even you admitted you guys (you are a German, right?) are not funny. I'm probably an encarnation of the Lemmings. :lol: But it really depends on how one look at it. I think it's very difficult to make people laugh with just one illustration. I like subtle funny and those Lemmings are very subtle. Unlike our comedians here (well, to me at least since I would compare them to Korean comedians). I remember watching our comedy program because my big sis was watching it while I had things to do and I waited for the punch line but it never came out. But the audiences kept laughing at it and I was like, "What? Did I miss something? How is that funny?" Maybe we are 2nd after German. Japan is more body gags and Korea is more words, subtle meanings. That is why I like Korean gags more. Thank you for introducing me to the Lemmings, by the way. Definitely going to check them more later. :D Oh, it is because I am on tab most of the time and my tab is full with things already that it becomes slow so I can't express myself with gif and pictures so I only can 'jump off cliff'.

Back to topic

Today is war! I can only buy Zhou's ticket tomorrow since my backup money is in another bank and I have to withdraw it 1st. Please leave me one! I couldn't help weeping when remember how fast the VIP tickets were gone. I need to see for myself how pretty Zhou is and hopefully be able to see how handsome Yu is.

And this Sunday! You better come for your wifey! AND FOR US TOO SO PLEASE COME LIKE SUPER PLEASEEEEEEE

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

WOW!!! A lot has happened since I've been away. I need to read 300 + pages to try and catch up with what's been happening.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :w00t::wub:

So good to see you here!!!!!!

It has been crazy (as usual). There's a lot in the last 300 but it's fun (as usual as well :D)!

• Like 8

A bit off-topic... June 1 is Children's Day in China and many countries as well. That's why you can see these wordings in some fan arts: 
六一快乐 (liù yī kuài lè) and 儿童节 快乐 (értóng jié kuài lè) / Happy Children's Day.

@aeislaeigh Here's a short translation of Van字号's fan art:
JY looks lovingly at the sleeping ZZ.
ZZ turns his body over to face JY.
ZZ: What are you looking at? How come you're still not sleeping yet?
JY: You're the one who's looking (at me) and not sleeping yet.
JY leans his body over and plants a kiss on ZZ.
ZZ blushes and hides under the blanket.

• Like 17

Since last time fan bought ZZ his star, I has been wondering when will it be Jingyu's turn. Now Jingyu got his own star. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!:wub:

I believe it was bought by his fan in Vietnam. The Fanpage FB

Here is the certificate.
His star's Constellation is Sagittarius. And named Johnny. Star date is: 30/11/1992. 
I love how much love they put in picking the star for him. I wonder how much it costs them though. 

LOL. Jingyu's International Children Day gift. :w00t:

Spoiler

13267384_284970285174896_2132457236_n.jp

Credit: whaleandmonkey instagram. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :w00t::wub:

So good to see you here!!!!!!

It has been crazy (as usual). There's a lot in the last 300 but it's fun (as usual as well :D)!

Thank you. It's nice to be back. Sorry i suddenly vanished, but i had a slight accident in my car and broke a few bones, arm, leg and pelvis, so I've been out of action and going crazy in hospital for the past weeks. :crazy:

But, I'm on the mend and trying to catch up with what I've missed. :)

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thank you. It's nice to be back. Sorry i suddenly vanished, but i had a slight accident in my car and broke a few bones, arm, leg and pelvis, so I've been out of action and going crazy in hospital for the past weeks. :crazy:

OH MY GOD!!!!  :tears::tears::tears:  Maybe a bit late, but massive auntie hug for you!!!

I hurt just hearing that. Very glad you're getting better though. (Really missed your logical viewpoint at times!)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Mint Tea said:

Since last time fan bought ZZ his star, I has been wondering when will it be Jingyu's turn. Now Jingyu got his own star. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!:wub:

I believe it was bought by his fan in Vietnam. The Fanpage FB

Here is the certificate.
His star's Constellation is Sagittarius. And named Johnny. Star date is: 30/11/1992. 
I love how much love they put in picking the star for him. I wonder how much it costs them though. 

LOL. Jingyu's International Children Day gift. :w00t:

And the great thing here is that this fansite focuses on JY but its admins support both ZZ and YZ CP. :wub::wub: It's quite rare among Vietnamese JY fans, since many many of them hate ZZ & CP now. I do appreciate and respect JY-only fans like this. Peace is always a great thing to our boys and to us as well. That's why I like Shangyin soompi family we have here. :D

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, seijuurou10126 said:

And the great thing here is that this fansite focuses on JY but its admins support both ZZ and YZ CP. :wub::wub: It's quite rare among Vietnamese JY fans, since many many of them hate ZZ & CP now. I do appreciate and respect JY-only fans like this. Peace is always a great thing to our boys and to us as well. That's why I like Shangyin soompi family we have here. :D

that's right. this is a friendly fanpage and we  appreciate that:) Among many only-fans who hate Yu or Zhou, they make everything more peaceful :) 

Edited by zany_ntzz
  • Like 10

A short fic, inspired by the fans' gift to Jingyu:

To Hold a Star

Spoiler

"Zhouzhou! I got a star for my Children Day's present!"

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, Jingyu assaulted me with the good news. It was still early in the morning for Jingyu's standard yet he had already woken up and was very perky. He literally shoved his phone onto my face, showing various photos the fans had tagged him. The certificate, the constellation, the coordinate of the star.

"I thought you said that you are a man and do not celebrate Children Day?" I teased him.

He huffed. "I am a man! But it would be rude to reject a gift, right? Not to mention, a star!" He shot me a smug look. "Now not only you have a star named after. I have one too!"

I chuckled. Seeing him like this was heartwarming. The fans were very thoughtful by giving him this present. Sure, it was not like he -and I- owned the stars for real. No astronomy books and experts would use our names to identify the stars as well. But the thought, the careful consideration in picking which star and what is the meaning of it, made Jingyu -and me- happy. So, while he hummed happily and flicked back and forth on the photos of the stars, I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

"If you are celebrating Children Day, do I need to give you something, then?"

He cocked his head and lifted his eyebrows. "What do you have in mind?"

"Hmm. How about I sing a song for you?"

He threw the phone to the bed, turned to face me and embraced me properly. "It's early in the morning. I don't want a lullaby."

"Bastard!" I playfully punched him, knowing that he valued my songs and my singing and just pretended that he did not. 

"Give me something else, then."

"Alright." I pondered for a moment. Then, an idea struck. "How about a cheese cake?" He liked eating my cheese cake and we could be, uhm, very creative in utilising it.

He laughed. "I know what you are thinking! Fine, I want that cheese cake for tonight! But I want something special now."

"Two presents in one day? You are such a greedy child."

"Well, you always spoil me so you have to take responsibility!" He looked so unbelievably smug.

"Fine, fine. What do you want for now?"

Smugness fade from his face, replaced by a strange mix of calm and melancholy. "I want you to be the center of my universe, until the end of time."

I was dumbfounded.

"Your eyes are my stars, twinkling with love, friendship and warmth." He raised his right hand and caressed my cheek while his left circled my waist and drew me even closer to him. "Your smile is my sun. Whenever I felt alone and lost, your smile reminds me of who I am and what I want." He slowly captured my lips, while fixing his gaze to me. After a brief, yet soulful kiss, he withdrew and smiled. "You are my universe, my everything." He embarced me tight and rested his head on my shoulder. "Please be mine? Always?"

Who could say no to such sweet proposal? So I murmured a "yes" and held him tight. Even without you asking, for me, you are the most precious star in my universe.

---

A/N: "Giving name to a star" does not mean you really own that star. It also does not mean that your name will be used by astronomy books and experts to identify the star. AFAIK, astronomy uses the combination of coordinate and the star's type to call a certain star. So, by giving a name to a star, you essentially register a name for a particular star in a particular database. It is very sweet and thoughtful present, star is always the object of human fascinations and creativity, just don't mix that up with science of astronomy. 

Happy Children's Day if you are celebrating it today! The UN's version is on 20 November. The important thing about Children's Day is to raise awareness that there are children suffering in parts of our world, be that because of sickness, malnutrition, war or something else. Maybe there are orphans or children from less fortunate families around us who are struggling in getting their basic needs such as proper food and clothing or adequate health and education services. Please reach out to them and help them as you can! 

• Like 22

Spoiler

Hi @zany_ntzz! I recognise you from Weibo :blush: WELCOMEEEE

Hope you feel a lot better now @Kim Soo-Lee! (also good luck reading all the 300+ pages!)

Selamat Hari Gawai @gashupingo@timmyjh and everyone who celebrates it :heart: thank you gashupingo for translating and subbing things for us! If only I can be half as helpful T^T enjoy your holiday love!

I am glad that this forum is free of crazy antics of the **EXTREME** only-fans. I have heard about and seen a lot of outrageous things and I don't want any part of that here scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

oooooh new BTS and FFs ^.^ I shall save all these goodies till after work, just before I fight for ZZ's concert ticket lol~

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Ohh... that's very unfortunate. Hope you are feeling better now. Recuperate well. Good to have you back. 

Welcome back @ximichem. 

Thanks for the translations @gashupingo. JY seems so reserved in the old videos. Look at him now. ZZ's so sexy in the shower. The boys are so cool. Stars owning stars.. ha ha ..

Lovely impromptu ff @gayyoxx.

Waiting for you to complete the trilogy auntie @sohocomo.

Have a good time everyone.:D

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

OMG!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-133.gif

I'm glad that you're feeling better now. And I'm so glad that you're back! Seeing that you still need to catch up around 300 pages meaning that you haven't gone through the chaos that's called Thai FM? :crazy: Err... happy reading then. And hey, have some energy bars before reading! batting-eyelashes-yahoo-emoticon.gifQ.N.T-ENERGY-BAR-ALL.jpg.thumb_500x300.j

Anyway, sending you prayers from here and wishing you a speedy recovery! ZUVyjev.png

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

;-; Welcome back! Crossing fingers and whatever to be crossed for your convalescence, please do feel well!

Guys, I'm home now. YAY! Will be spamming if time allows or else my vacation is packed with plans haha

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Welcome back, Kim Soo-Lee! We missed you! Speedy recovery! 

I am enjoying Seoul right now! Been so happy with the food, but not the heat. Hope you are back with your good insights again. So many addition to the family and some left T_T, and you also missed our project for the boys T_T

But, am glad that you are back!

@ximichem uhm, another blue pants? uhmmm, let's add that to our library, the 50 shades of blue :P and dem veins. Laaa laaa

@gashupingo OMG, where did you get that pics of Yuzhou, children's day pic? SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

• Like 10