@kmmyzz *hugs* I thought I was the only one that eager going to the concert but haven't bought the album yet. Do you think the deluxe still available? I only got meager salary but I do have saving and backup money (and backup backup money and super backup money) and I do tend to avoid using them. But I have no choice with concerts. And to think there will be that photobook and hopefully that dvd too. I will be broke until next year. :bawling:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Not sure, I didn't check the site after purchasing just now, probably there are some tickets available for those who failed to make payment in the given time

I went to check again the tickets after 4 hours, there were some tickets left (due to the reason above) but they were all sold out (again) in less than 3 minutes for Zone A, while it probably took 7-8 minutes for the other zones. 

Anyway for those who are still interested in getting the Bangkok tickets:

Spoiler

Fullscreen_capture_01062016_114417_PM.jp

I managed to secure the front row seat for Zone G (A12) but since a friend of mine was able to grab an extra Zone A ticket for me, I cancelled the transaction - that means this seat (Zone G, A12) will be available 02:01AM (Bangkok time) onwards. 

Zone G, A12 ticket costs 3500THB + 20THB for plastic card (a.k.a. ticket) hence the G-A12-3520.

My friend and I have also yet to decide whether we want the standing ticket or Zone A ticket, so that means we do have two extra 4500THB tickets (either standing or Zone A) -- I can sell mine to someone from here if anyone is interested :)

and of course if you are really determined on getting tickets, try checking the website again at 2am BKK time for any leftover tickets!

cc: @lielee

• Like 11

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

The one that improves is only ZZ's singing. JY's dancing also has some improvement! Check the spoiler :P

OMG, I just saw this Korean dance vid at wb like 2 days ago at-ing Xiao Shi to dance it at his livestream and now JY is dancing to it haha. That dance vid is so funny, wanted to share but not related but now I have the reason haha, ima upload it.

cr.天基佬人

Spoiler

EDIT: Add some more fanarts here:
cr.鯨胸

Spoiler

Contestant GH vs Contestant: XWZ

005y7wuqgw1f4g3n3vop3j30jb0egtbk_zps9o55

005y7wuqgw1f4g3n7zs9yj30d90jldif_zpsycfg

• Like 14

@LenvievLR   Haven't seen you in a while!! Hope you've been well and just busy.  :D

43 minutes ago, LenvievLR said:

I wanna be an only-fan! series - From the bottom of some C-fans' heart

This is hilarious and heartwarming. If the only-fans could be as open minded as that! If they could only recognize the constant give and take between JY & ZZ. (How can they be so blind?)

Thank you for this!!

• Like 11

I hope this will get spread around, because it's IMPORTANT.  If you have a weibo account, please vote for both ZZ and JY on the following poll.  They both are listed on the newcomer list (AND YOU CAN VOTE FOR BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME).  Winner will get the newcomer reward at the annual ceremony.  If you have a instagram/twitter/FB account please also spread the word!  Voting period is 30 days.  

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137293151

votenewcomer.png

• Like 18

When you don't have that someone to fold your pants properly :P

cr. 宇宙第一无敌小心肝儿

Spoiler

0069Wtrzgw1f4fw1bjm0hj31xp2kx1l1.jpg

0069Wtrzgw1f4fw16dl32j30qo0zkn3x.jpg

--

Fanart regarding length of ZZ's leg... perhaps?

cr. 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbgw1f4g6kglghij21kw2phduk.jpg

--

I think it's llike a must for me to update about JY very aggressively despite being a ZZ-bias haha

cr. 鲸鱼粥粥册

@Scandani @ximichem

Spoiler

006joj6cjw1f4g6msdydpj30ku0v91kx.jpg

006joj6cgw1f4g6mc7kwmj319c1w0u12.jpg

006joj6cjw1f4g6mvkvt2j30ku0v9nln.jpg

006joj6cgw1f4g6me9d5lj30qo140wir.jpg

006joj6cgw1f4g6mg9iegj30qo140q9l.jpg

006joj6cgw1f4g6mj93kyj30qo140jy4.jpg

006joj6cgw1f4g6mmk3doj30qo140wli.jpg

006joj6cgw1f4g6mnnn7sj30qo140jy8.jpg

006joj6cjw1f4g6my61qoj30ku0v6avg.jpg

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, trịnh yến said:

Hello mate, I've noticed that you are new-comer here. Just some lil tips for you in case you're clueless about any

Spoiler

1. I really mean this - please have your posted in English. Or else provide English translation along the non-English one. AFAIK this is one of the rules to be followed

2. Related info to the web series and the actors should be found on the first page (So if there's any info could not be found on the first page, please feel free to ask and we can adjust the first page, or else, your question would turn out to be rhetoric question..)

3. I have checked the post being quoted and seen no sign of the non-English line as being quoted. I'm pretty much confused. Perhaps you could clarify me about this change or adjustment

4. This one is quite personal but please don't take it too serious, I'm speaking for some of my friends here - that would you mind considering about your post content please? E.g. having something written in more..erm.. less demanding tone.. idk what I've been ranting.. urg

Thank you if you can take my words. Have a nice day.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Oh my why did they cut it?  Whyyyyyyyyyyy,  that wud have been an epic kiss,  I can feel zhouzhou was really aroused from his heavy breathing :wub:

i think it's not bts

how many eps iqiyi shown until now?

should i post the video again?

• Like 2

People on twitter have reshared the less HD video though. Am I the only one getting annoyed over BLY forever sealing his mouth shut during kisses? BLY, baby. Stop resisting GH. Zhou, c'mone, I thought you were wilder than this, where is your rocker soul when the situation calls for it? French kiss the hell out of this stud, Zhou. 

• Like 17

edit: oml was fooled, thought it's HD k what a disappointment but oh well still, uncut. And because it's uncut, am not gonna share it as of now... sorry :/ the quality isn't that good too so..

But honestly BLY you can do better than this, c'mon BLY we know how much you want to do proper french kiss with GH

• Like 15

More close lip kiss uncut and super mild too:mellow:. I want the bts car kissing scene, thats is much better than this uncut kiss scenes. just my personal opinion ,tho. The photo for christmas kiss uncut looks promising, but knowing this series, I won't expect too much;).

• Like 7

I guess this version was prepared so "mild" because they thought they could make us want more for the season 2 and saved the best kisses for later. Unfortunately the series got canceled and they ended up not using a better scene x.x

• Like 9