9 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Thanks for the translation and the info about JY's company name @jlt4ever Asking this to you or anyone else who can answer me:

I saw many people re-posting on Weibo and Baidu the pics about JY and ZZ's company name and info, but after one hour delete them. It's because it's not confirmed by both Johnny and ZhouZhou, or it's just because fans don't want to spread this news around? But if it's like that, why?

Hi there~

Not quite sure about the reason. But the company info is on public record. Everyone can check that.

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Cabbeen photoshoot BTS

Zhouzhou + kittens!? Cuteness overload! :w00t: Thank you CABBEEN! This BTS is absolutely going to be one of my favourites!

Ah, glad to see ZZ is getting more meat. His cheek are no longer hollow and his eye bags are on normal level. Hopefully, he'll keep on improving his health and can perform wonderfully on week end :wub:

28 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

ZhouZhou, why so adorable! :bawling:

I wonder how Johnny feels watching these pics

Second that question! If only JY can answer that question... XD

Lately, I wonder how these boys can maintain their brains' functions when they wake up seeing each other's face and see cuteness/handsomeness/whateverness like that. My brain would just... running on safe mode :P 

edit: looking posts below: ARRGGHH! My brain is overload with sweets! ZZ and kittens! New BTS! ZZ, your language! What did you say to JY!? Naughty boy! OMG, OMG. *must.resist.the.urge.to.spam*

• Like 14

7 hours ago, bearology said:

Another unseen BTS?

Hide contents

Utsfzxcjuvoasnchxzqdedghsfhby!! This is slow killing, you know? :crazy: GAAAH! Why are they so adorable?!

Begging for translation! Please? What did ZZ say at the beginning?

PMAZh.jpg

EDIT : Hey, I heard ZZ saying f word. "You're just a fcking a:)holes, you know" or something like that. Hahahahaha! :tounge_xd: Also heard him saying "You sh:)t" and "You a:)holes". And JY also said "You fck" to him. Oh this is hilarious. :D Gosh these boys...

• Like 20

Re: the above bts...I think JY is too shocked at ZZ choice of words...Hahahaa...

Basically he is just swearing.... 

Spoiler

Sh..t, asxh0le,  you are a f..ing asxh0le, get out...get out of my way, you sh...t

• Like 16

I just got home and the first thing I did was taking out my laptop, to make GIFs from the new Cabbeen BTS video of ZZ.

o.o what is wrong with me [[ but sorry I only did the parts with kittens in it lol ]]

GIFs below [160530 Cabbeen x ZZ GIFs Part 1] -- how I wish I have a better quality video instead of just 480P

Spoiler

tumblr_o7znnx3sCp1vrmedbo3_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7znnx3sCp1vrmedbo2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7znnx3sCp1vrmedbo1_540.gif

@André Sá JY's name 景瑜 Jǐng yú sounds almost similar to whale in Chinese 鲸鱼 Jīngyú and there are multiple instances that ZZ said his favourite animal is cat as well as JY saying ZZ is like a cat (with big eyes and cute expressions (?)). Johnny and Timmy are their English names (I think it's also easier to reach out to international fan base.)

• Like 24

On 29/05/2016 at 7:24 AM, gashupingo said:

OMG, it is! Emperor Zhou hahaha. They're saying it must be ZZ who made this name. Just like the wb change to Zhou News.
It is listed in the Beijing Industry and Commerce Bureau

EDIT: Look at the date of the company registration: 25th April. It's just a few days after Thai FM. I guess this is one of his step after ZZ posted his IG about a New Beginning.
The invested amount of this company is 1mil

EDIT: I think you guys prob don't get the joke of wb name change since I didn't translate it literally. The literal name is 粥刊话报 Porriage Publication News Topic. Err... forgot to add that Zhou Kang is same sound as 周刊 (Weekly Publication)

@gayyoxx Yes Feng Mang. And it seems ZZ also made another company which is named Emperor Zhou haha.

Good on you Emperor Zhou! The most beautiful and handsome one of all haha... so happy for ZZhou.. wish it was called YuZhou Emperor Publication though..lol..Awwwhh that's GREAT NEWS, CONGRATULATIONS EMPEROR PRINCE ZHOU! LOVEITLOVEIT...this news.. ALL THE BEST TO OUR TWO BEAUTIFUL EMPERORS 'YUZHOU' ALWAYS ^ . ^...xxx

• Like 6

On 29/05/2016 at 7:41 AM, giofidelito said:

If ZZ has a company now, in my mind I think JY is part of this company. That's why JY doesn't have any manager and that's why ZZ's manager show up with JY???

What am I thinking?

yesyes PLEASE..lol... Yes please JY be the 'hubby' emperor and zzhou the 'wifey' emperess (right word?)lol.. cutecutecute!! awwh great news for both! love them to bits!!! 

• Like 3

On 29/05/2016 at 7:42 AM, gayyoxx said:

Thank you for the info, @gashupingo

Wow this is interesting.

1/ ZZ is very rich if he can invest a large amount of money in FengMang.

2/ ZZ is serious in this entertainment business to the point of getting share on the company he is under. That's like he is managing himself, right?

3/ ZZ also takes into consideration of the business side of things/not only the creative side of it. I wonder if someone is giving him advice? Someone knows enough from his years in modelling?

ZZhou you are a 'superman', you are only 21 and you can do 'multi things' already.. cooking, baking, dancing, sing, music instruments, knitting... managing your own business, opening concerts, and you became so famous shortly after Heroin.. are you real??!!! SUPER HUMAN you are definitely.. I bow to you and applaud you for all your abilities.. and your BEAUTY!!! Please take care of yourself, HEALTH FIRST PLEASE..Love you & JY :)...x 

• Like 9

== more GIFs below [160530 Cabbeen x ZZ GIFs Part 2 ] ==

[Meow meow][Meow meow] Kitten²

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zr5fq4jc1vrmedbo4_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zr5fq4jc1vrmedbo3_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zr5fq4jc1vrmedbo1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zr5fq4jc1vrmedbo2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zoirGfse1vrmedbo5_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zoirGfse1vrmedbo4_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zoirGfse1vrmedbo3_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zoirGfse1vrmedbo2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7zoirGfse1vrmedbo1_540.gif

Spoiler

you can use these as your profile pic as well 

p.s. if you want any GIFs (doesn't have to be ZZ or JY or Addicted-related) to make as your profile pic or anything, you can message me :D 

Fanart by 沫色惜年

Spoiler

a0e36660gw1f4do6fxcwbj20ku0kuwgq.jpg

edit : pretty sure I heard JY saying 狗屎 gǒu shǐ (dog feces) lol

• Like 23

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Have anyone posted this?? We all know this is what actually happening everyday now right? Haha sorry for my delulu:sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Have anyone posted this?? We all know this is what actually happening everyday now right? Haha sorry for my delulu:sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Is this recent? Yayyyy

• Like 1

All the new unseen bts. How am I suppose to sleep tonight?

Ah, less than a week until Zhou's 1st concert. What sacrifice do I have to make to make sure Yu is the surprise guest? Would my soul be enough?

And ticketing for Bangkok and Seoul concert. Really, I was considering of going to the Seoul one since at least when they translate I could understand like 50% but then just remembered June 25th is still Ramadhan and I will be fasting and doubt I could go. :sweatingbullets: So Bangkok it is.

But maybe I shouldn't go. Because what if I go then I see Zhou being the pretty being he is and I faint on the spot? Then Yu comes out as the surprise guest and I die there? I can't die yet. I need to see YuZhou get married 1st.

Remember the bts from the same place and Yu kept asking Zhou can he kiss him? And Zhou was speechless.

Spoiler

It shows that Zhou has some feeling towards Yu because we know Yu was just joking around and he could have reply with the same joke (like making kissy face) or being annoyed about it but he was stunned. He was stunned because he could sense Yu was only half joking when he said that and it made him panic.

• Like 18