cr. 小炸鸡控制不住了
@Scandani Eh, I forgot to put link, from wb. It's made from a phone app called 天天P图 from QQ. And today's Children's Day they release this special thing that you can put in and makes you look like kid. You can put those cartoon stuff like cat ears whiskers & etc also.

And thanks to @izziehudson @timmyjh @araKitty for the wishes! :w00t:

• Like 14

photos of ZZ from 精彩OK update

Spoiler

93d1603bjw1f4fjx1hmq9j20r60f20wo.jpg

Spoiler

93d1603bjw1f4fjxh3fp8j20r60f2n0t.jpg

More photos of ZZ from the Cabbeen (or my 2nd most fave) photoshoot the other day cr 海报时尚网 

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4fraywb2wj21jk1117md.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4fras4kgnj21111jk495.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4fraq52soj21111jkqht.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4franlw1ej21111jkgxz.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4fraw4ou7j21111jkk1b.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4frau3vkej21jk11148w.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4fralfy4uj21111jkdt2.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dgw1f4fraj1mk2j21111jk15a.jpg

more JY pics from today

Spoiler

005SoU8ujw1f4frrwh9nkj318w0u01kx.jpg

Spoiler

005SoU8ujw1f4frrjvbqzj318w0u0haj.jpg

Spoiler

4c1a0419jw1f4fmqgi0zxj20ku0rstf0.jpg

Spoiler

4c1a0419jw1f4fmqexl14j20ku0rstei.jpg

Spoiler

006pXl2mjw1f4ft3kgf29j30w01jz4lo.jpg

cr on pics

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@ximichem @Scandani @gashupingo (I think I should throw @gayyoxx in this too)

Regarding the new BTS of ZZ in the shower, I'm very proud of all of you. (Or am I the only one who noticed how wet that towel around his waist is? :vicx:)  :P

auntie...

uhmmm is that the wet towel that caught your attention from that BTS scene?

Spoiler

I did not even notice that, I notice something a bit lower uhm dangling... but I better keep my mouth shut. I still want to be treated like a good girl that I am. #smile sheepishly 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

auntie...

uhmmm is that the wet towel that caught your attention from that BTS scene?

Hide contents

I did not even notice that, I notice something a bit lower uhm dangling... but I better keep my mouth shut. I still want to be treated like a good girl that I am. #smile sheepishly 

Towels CLING to things when wet. That's what I noticed. (I was surprised nobody had said anything yet :lol:)

• Like 17

8 hours ago, shanegere said:

IF youre a spotify user, search this 許魏洲

thats ZZ's name in chinese character, you can find his singles that are released so far, including the OSt for addicted. Yeaaaaaaaaas! Maybe we can add this to the first page. :)

I'm using google play music and the only song that's on there is 慢慢走 :(

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Towels CLING to things when wet. That's what I noticed. (I was surprised nobody had said anything yet :lol:)

I wanted to, but, since yesterday somehow I had been focusing too much on crotch. And I am not in that department. So, I was waiting for someone in Shangyin university crotch dept to come out first :P

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

@Scandani @sohocomo   [喵喵][喵喵][喵喵]

(I've to put a warning? R-18 or something lmao)

Reveal hidden contents

gj9ICxl.jpg?1 

OMG!!! 

cover my eyes, but taking a peek. I say, no boxer. If he wears something that must be very very thin undie

Spoiler

maybe lace or silk, what say you @kmmyzz ,@ximichem? #runs

auntie @sohocomo hahaa,

Spoiler

but, after seeing so many Xia Hai Zi's close up #oops I still think JY's a little bit more uhm pronounced, but ZZ def not in the general Asian size #smack on my head, as if I have seen many :P 

• Like 16

@ximichem @Scandani Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... Sugar overload! Spam more, please! Auntie @sohocomo I am recovering from brain melted delulu XD ZZ's showering scene is making me huobaba hjaigy sjksjos koma h s sug suh!!! Of course I notice the wet towel and what's behind it XD. Now, if only someone combine Men's UNO vid with this one...

I just realised that ZZ was sweating as well during car kiss scene. Seriously, guys, what were you feeling? Hot? Bothered? XD

@Kim Soo-Lee Welcome back and hope you will get well soon!

@gashupingo So are those JY and ZZ's actual photos when they are children? Or somehow the app make those photos from their adult ones?

@izziehudson @lielee and everyone fighting for the ticket: good luck! Hope you get one.

@palz4u Thank you~~~

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG!!! 

cover my eyes, but taking a peek. I say, no boxer. If he wears something that must be very very thin undie

Hide contents

@Scandani

Spoiler

Silky lace thong, I reckon #runs

With a bit fur on sides #rushes

should stalhp lol

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG!!! 

Hide contents

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@Scandani

Hide contents

Silky lace thong, I reckon #runs

With a bit fur on sides #rushes

should stalhp lol

I've been married, so I feel no shame in saying this - 

Spoiler

IF there is anything under that towel it's very loose boxers. Or JY has met his match.

That close up...damn!

• Like 18

44 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@gashupingo So are those JY and ZZ's actual photos when they are children? Or somehow the app make those photos from their adult ones?

Huh, you didn't notice? It's looks like ZZ's face from the Addicted poster XD
Not sure about JY's face from where though. Yup, it's an app that makes those photo from their adult ones.
Clipboard02_zps7kr3l8wh.jpg

EDIT: There's also a ZZ video by SNP Media HUB about his Asian Tour. Wow, ZZ looks white washed or something. Bad makeup? Bad lighting? Too tired?

What? Eaten my words T-T I'll retype
Speaking about crotch, here's one of JY and his Date with SS show I saw from the YuZhou thread. Anyone posted already? The trousers is kind of loose enough already right? But still... XD
No cr. as I don't know. There's a whale watermark though, maybe someone knows where this is from, please inform me.
Spoiler

89e5cbb5gw1f4fm20x55hj20fs07o74u_zpsa45c

96316ff531adcbef18761dc0abaf2edda1cc9fce

• Like 19

45 minutes ago, Scandani said:

auntie @sohocomo hahaa,

Hide contents

but, after seeing so many Xia Hai Zi's close up #oops I still think JY's a little bit more uhm pronounced, but ZZ def not in the general Asian size #smack on my head, as if I have seen many :P 

I can't believe I'm going to go here, but I will

Spoiler

With JY, we've only seen in tight pants or boxer briefs, which will...compact...things. The towel, and whatever loose article of clothing may be underneath, does not...bunch...things...up. So, we really can't compare one to the other, but, uhm, yeah...not that much difference.

(Why did that picture come out when I'm in the middle of a smut scene?? Why?? Why??)

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

What? Eaten my words T-T I'll retype
Speaking about crotch, here's one of JY and his Date with SS show I saw from the YuZhou thread. Anyone posted already? The trousers is kind of loose enough already right? But still... XD
No cr. as I don't know. There's a whale watermark though, maybe someone knows where this is from, please inform me.

Spoiler

I would say that's just the fold of the pants. From the way it angles, also as high up as it is, near the waist. Look towards the bottom of zipper. That's where your eyes should be. Wait...that sounded bad...

Lord! I need to ignore yall and go back to writing. STOP!!!

• Like 10