45 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I'm not from China, but you can see how popular they are through online interaction by looking at the weibo chart: http://chart.weibo.com/

JY & ZZ (but JY more so) seems pretty consistently on the top 10 ever since the first week of March (that's when they debuted on the chart).  This is how strong their fanbases are.

For a more general chart, look at the celebrity ranking: http://ent.sina.com.cn/zt_m/star/celebritychart/

Both are on the top 20 for both March and April.  Coming to rank among top celebrities with just a controversy BL drama as their background, this is unprecedented and one of the reason why some higher ups want to suppress them.  

BUT, remember, those two charts only measure the data from mainland China, they have a huge international fan base (that includes us here!) that might rival those of Korean stars, which is NOT common for most Chinese celebrities.  

So to put it into words, they are kind of LEGENDARY.......

OMG. Thanks. Theyre in top 5. I hope theyll succeed whatever path they wanted to pursue.

• Like 1

JY is working hard! The filming of Date with Star continues until night time? Not important. The important thing is, JY changed his clothes, looked good in this shirt and little whale was swimming happily again in blue jeans. I am seriously considering putting this somehow on my fanfic LOL.

@Scandani:P

cr: yzonlykt IG

Spoiler

Unrelated: Xu Lu, why did you cut your hair!? You look more beautiful with long hair. -A-  and don't look at JY like that please. He belongs to another Xu ;___;

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Not sure what did ZZ film for...

Someone on ig says, filming MV. Don't know which song, though. Looking from the costume, gestures and expressions, I guess, either Light or Understanding Dream. Absolutely not Moonlight XD

OMG, his hair... -A-

@shanegere ZZ's songs are available on youtube.

• Like 14

Like so long since I sub something funny.
Just saw a really funny BaoBei vid (Please listen after the first part. Lyrics paired with GH face is so funny). 
Ok, I'll be back to subbing ZZ ifensi interview tmr(today cause it's after midnight) since I have Holiday for 2 days!! Yay! Dunno if anyone here celebrate this as it's my state holiday but... Selamat Hari Gawai!!

cr. Yochec
Children's Day Yuzhou Gift for Fans

Spoiler

• Like 22

10 hours ago, liam87 said:

in the new unseen BTS at 1:30 I noticed that whale was about to do something to the kitten but he managed to contain himself.

Look at the direction of whale's quick glance and remembering their habit of touching certain part in the earlier interview, perhaps we can guess what he was about to do. lol

I think he already did ‘that something’. Just a few seconds before the time you mentioned, 1.22, when Zhouzhou ignore him and continue laughing. You can see his hand attacking zhouzhou’s tummy. Oh my, is that a correct term to use? 

Well at least that’s what it looked like to me. We still need the YuZhou investigators to check out the video thoroughly.

Edit: or 0.41 on @gashupingo video.

And Selamat Hari Gawai to you too @gashupingo. Enjoy your holiday. though you are going to spend it by subbing the interview for us, still I hope you have fun doing it. 

• Like 19

I miss gold ring and necklace.

Spoiler

gMU7B2z_zpslfew2wvg.jpg

Gold ring and veins (when was this again? Going to Paris?)

(Cr: ENCHANTED CONNIE)

Spoiler

005FdoCnjw1f3qpaazsmbj34802tchdt_zps4emn

Just notice Zhou was wearing the other couple earring (silver one? Again, please enlighten me on the date)

(Cr: Yinza)

Spoiler

tacbsN3_zpsoevxt4zn.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=

• Like 6

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Like so long since I sub something funny.
Just saw a really funny BaoBei vid (Please listen after the first part. Lyrics paired with GH face is so funny). 
Ok, I'll be back to subbing ZZ ifensi interview tmr(today cause it's after midnight) since I have Holiday for 2 days!! Yay! Dunno if anyone here celebrate this as it's my state holiday but... Selamat Hari Gawai!!

Thank you @gashupingo for all the translation. Hello fellow sarawakian haha. So, you celebrating gawai too? Selamat hari gawai dayak gayu guru gerai nyamai (Happy harvest festival ) and happy holiday.

• Like 9

Weibo update

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   花梨Karin_

ec737727jw1f4ewvw6cerj21kf34v4oh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Van字号

Begging for translation please.. Thank you so much...

c084c691gw1f4ewon5v8bj20jg1r7age.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

006pY6S2jw1f4ezs8lp0sj30qo0zkwkd.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f4exnrlkw8j20ku0kuae6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

13108596_1177886958910530_161771308_n_00

• Like 19

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Scandani said:

FOUND IT @gayyoxx

shades of blue Huang Jingyu

(am taking a moment to appreciate them)

AdcBdg1.jpg

Et95X6b.png

YHBWj4n.png

Va5jNdy.jpg

cr. guhai

and today

tumblr_o81kroznMR1uncpu2o1_400.jpg

my reaction is ZZ's

Hide contents

tumblr_o81kroznMR1uncpu2o2_1280.jpg

and thoron's gifs is as immortal as liesl alligator

Omg @Scandani! How did you find this underwear shot! I am not surprised if ZZ look EXACTLY like the gif after SEEING your post!

@shanegere, just to add on to @tea4two's post on their popularity. You can look up some clips on how Chinese fans literally flooded the airports to receive the two boys. So much so that they need security and to go through the VIP route. It is really crazy in Mar and Apr. Btw, ZZ was swarmed at Incheon Airport, Korea two months back. During the Thailand FM, the airport was packed to receive all four casts too.

One metric which the two of them are lagging behind is the number of weibo fans. They have about 2 to 2.5m followers each. A major star will have at least 10m. What I will say is that they have more fanatic, active China fans and far more international fans than most stars in China.

• Like 17

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

JY is working hard! The filming of Date with Star continues until night time? Not important. The important thing is, JY changed his clothes, looked good in this shirt and little whale was swimming happily again in blue jeans. I am seriously considering putting this somehow on my fanfic LOL.

@Scandani:P

cr: yzonlykt IG

Hide contents

Unrelated: Xu Lu, why did you cut your hair!? You look more beautiful with long hair. -A-  and don't look at JY like that please. He belongs to another Xu ;___;

Why do i think they want to pair Jingyu with Lulu, like... it's too obvious :tears: 

I miss YuZhou already...

actually i don't really know the show. Is it like running man(Korea) or they just give them mission to complete?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

I would like to point out the way ZZ is holding the cellphone... He doesn't want to wake up Johnny, so:

Reveal hidden contents

nwcMtyW.gif?1

I tried this and it's really uncomfortable lol Things we do for love. ~ [doge][喵喵]

But the way he easily switched his fingers means he usually does it too. But yeah, you can see Zhou practically numbing (I don't know how to describe this) his left side so that Yu could comfortably sleep. I really love watching this.

• Like 10