20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow. So many never unseen before BTS! I am hoping IQIYI is building the hype for the DVD.

About the very tame car scene kiss, well, we know that there is another, more steamy version in the BTS. Heck, even the one in uncut ep is actually not that tame if the kiss is continued. I see ZZ was starting to turn his head toward JY's mouth in the last second, but of course, it ended -A-

So, my guess is, the director and CJD deliberately chose the tame version to avoid sparft's censorship. Of course, their effort was not succeeded. If IQIYI is going to release DVD, I am putting my hope for a Director's Cut (lenghtier episode, more steamy kisses) and many bonus BTS (what we have now is just a tip from CJD's hoard). But don't out your hope too high, anything can happen in this fandom XD

While waiting for the DVD, let us hope ZZ is going to perform splendidly on his concerts! hoping for JY to be the mystery guest as well...

i'm so far left behind... i wanna watch.... any Youtube link....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Where is the pervert? what is the time? You mean Lian Sai? That's the cameraman's name. I think there was an old BTS on bed where BLY want to top GH if I'm not wrong where the director or someone shouted: Lian Sai film GH.

looks like my ears had betrayed me. thx for your fast translation. seems like you are enjoying your holiday to the fullest. lol

is it illegal to save this kid's photo?

Spoiler

• Like 8

Rough translation of Yoka’s 10 Q&A with JY during the Olay event

Huang JingYu first shot to fame with his role in Addicted. Within two months, this quiet, unassuming model became a popular idol; garnering more than two million fans. Known for his love towards his fans, no matter how tired he is, JingYu will always make time for his fans.

Spoiler

(Yoka's writer’s opinion)
Long-legged and with such a lovely voice, Jing Yu is simply too adorable. Initially, I had the impression that the tall and long-legged JingYu might be a little aloof and reserved but I’m really pleased that he wasn’t.

Yoka: JingYu, these few months, there have been lots of news about you, so, it can be said that you’re really popular. You go to many places and you fly here and there, so how do you take care of your skin?
JY: Taking care of my skin? I feel that one has to ensure the cleanliness of one’s skin, drink more water, sweat / perspire more (through exercise) and most importantly, one must exercise more.

Yoka: On behalf of many of your female fans, I’m going to ask you this question …..what kind of characteristics do you like in girls? (the same old question again? =)
JY: I like girls who are filial, that is very important. Not only that, I’d like someone whom I can get along with as well as easy to talk to. That would be good.

Yoka: Which part of your body that you are most satisfied with?
JY: Er….(ponders for a very long time) which part of my body I’m most satisfied with? I think I’m most satisfied with “Huang JingYu”, ha, ha, ha (JY’s being narcissistic again =). Actually, I’m most satisfied with my face and figure.

Yoka: JingYu, since you are satisfied with your body, what is your secret to maintaining your figure?
JY: Actually, there’s nothing really much to say regarding how I maintain my figure. It’s because exercising has become a habit of mine / something that I’m used to…as long as I keep at it / persist, I should be able to maintain my figure as it is.

Yoka: Do you have any make-up  / beauty product essentials?
JY: Beauty products, let me see…I have eye drops and lipstick*.

花絮 (huā xù – snippets)
Personnel / staff at the Olay event: Does your lipstick have colour?
JY: No, no, ….it’s actually chapstick.

*This was a little funny because JY meant to say chapstick / lip balm (润唇膏 - rùn chún gāo) when he answered the Yoka interviewer. However, because he left out the word 润 (rùn - moist), it became just 唇膏(chún gāo – lipstick). That was why he was teased by the staff on whether the lipstick he uses have any colour.

Yoka: Have you been busy with anything recently?
JY: Recently…I’m just keeping myself fit and 跑跑通告 (pǎo pǎo tōng gào). (I think he meant to say that he has upcoming projects and he will be busy with the news/ promotional activities relating to them)

Yoka: Are there any challenging roles that you’d like to take up?
JY: Challenging roles that I’d like to take up? Actually, there are many roles that strike a chord with me….I’d like to give them a shot and challenge myself. Some examples are the roles of a hero or a cop – positive role models.

Yoka: Would you like to challenge yourself with a role as a villain?
JY: How shall I put it? If the storyline moves me, then I don’t mind trying out for the role.

Snippets
Personnel / staff at the Olay event: JingYu, which level are you now in jujitsu?
JY: I’m holding a blue belt.
Personnel / staff at the Olay event: Wow, how fantastic!….Ah, that’s awesome.

Yoka: JingYu, do you have anything you would like to convey to your fans?
JY: I hope they will take good care of themselves and be mindful of their own safety. When they go out at night, I hope they will keep a lookout on the road. It’s too dark.

Yoka: Now, my last question... it's regarding choosing a spouse. Among the circle of female celebrities, is there any female star who meets your requirements?
JY: Female star? I better not say it, ha ha ha. There are definitely a lot of female celebrities that would fulfil my requirements.

The interview ends with the Yoka reporter still gushing about how awesome JY was. One can tell how happy she felt for having the opportunity to meet and interview JY…well, I bet we all would feel the same, too =)

• Like 23

The other BTS, didn't translate much here. Got a lot of ???

Spoiler

Also, here is a FMV of the Addicted Web series OP ceremony/Presscon (ZZ focus) Was in my channel half translated for quite some time which I finished it just now.
Unfortunately, we don't have clear full ver of the OP ceremony videos. 
Good ZZ appreciation video but will not translate the last line as a CP fan.
Although not very obvious, you can see JY and ZZ quite good with each other there. Can you spot it?
cr. Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

Spoiler

• Like 23

Last rehearsal? Usually singers will have last rehearsal the night before, right?

Ugggghhh... Can't wait to see ZZ in his concert! Hopefully it will be a smashing success!

BTW, has anyone here bought the streaming access for ZZ's concert? It is 12 yuan?

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Last rehearsal? Usually singers will have last rehearsal the night before, right?

Ugggghhh... Can't wait to see ZZ in his concert! Hopefully it will be a smashing success!

BTW, has anyone here bought the streaming access for ZZ's concert? It is 12 yuan?

I was wondering the same thing too. Maybe last rehearsal in studio? the night before will be last rehearsal on stage? :blink: Sending all the universe's best of luck to our ZZ :D. We can my streaming access for ZZ's concert? Anyone know how? Can international fans purchase it? 

YZ manip 

Spoiler

I heard JY is flying back to SH on 3/6. My delulu is that he fly back that day so he can secretly go back to BJ to attend his babe concert. Otherwise someone might catch him streaming ZZ's concert through his phone :w00t:These are times when I hate those stupid bans so much

JY

Spoiler

:lol::lol::lol: JY, you never fail to make me laugh. Cr on pic

Spoiler

• Like 17

4 hours ago, zany_ntzz said:

excuse me, can I translate it into Vietnamese, my dear? :)

If you really want to.  All I ask is that you make sure to credit properly - myself and the thread. Without the Addicted family here I never would have started writing again :D

• Like 19

referring to @gayyoxx's post above about the ZZ's mini concert + FM streaming access thing (Credit : 许魏洲海外粉丝群官博) (I have obtained the permission to share this here)

Guide to purchase the streaming access (for those who are interested) :

"Teaching all our oversea fans to buy the online coupon for Tencent Live Stream. Without QQ, Wechat and China bank card you can still buy and reserved!"
(This is only for IOS users)

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

edit : :D @gayyoxx @bearology not a problem! I have already informed the OP and yes you may share it!

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

referring to @gayyoxx's post above about the ZZ's concert streaming access thing (Credit)

thank you, Izzie! A cookie for you! :cookie:

I have bought it and watched it (well, the trailer) on my ipad! Happy~~~~

Can you ask the OP, whether I can share this info on my wattpad and IG?

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Guide to purchase the streaming access (for those who are interested) :

"Teaching all our oversea fans to buy the online coupon for Tencent Live Stream. Without QQ, Wechat and China bank card you can still buy and reserved!"

OMG Thank you!!!! You are a gem :wub: :cookie: :cookie: cookies for you. Im downloading it now 

ZZ, anyone know what this is? One thing Im sure that someone in this fandom gonna make manips out of these lol. I think its recent but the outfit reminds me of Walk Slowly MV :wub: Anyway, ZZ looks good in white as always. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cj8DsPDUkAEwoJn.jpg

Cj8DtHEUoAAI7iS.jpg

Spoiler

Cj8BS29UoAA0AkF.jpg

JY fanart. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cj7Z4VtVAAES_f5.jpg

• Like 14

I don't even have spare money to buy the streaming. Just have to wait for Bangkok. Then the possibility of our Chinese mags published Zhou's Beijing concert is very high which I just have to buy it but I don't have money anymore?

What have YuZhou (well right now Zhou) done to me?

:bawling: :bawling:

I just saw this on instagram. Brace yourselves YZ fans. I hope it ain't true. 

Spoiler

If this is true it means JY won't be attending ZZ's first concert in bj :tears::tears:

I hope this is not true. Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, lielee said:

I don't even have spare money to buy the streaming.

:bawling: :bawling:

It's 12 yuan = £1.49 = $2. Don't buy the magazine, watch it live with us!!! :w00t:

17 minutes ago, jnnx said:

I just saw this on instagram. Brace yourselves YZ fans. I hope it ain't true

I hope:

1/ It's not true, or

2/ JY is going back to Beijing before the concert, or

3/ It is a distraction! JY will quietly go back to Beijing using car, and then sneakily go to ZZ's concert!

#LongLiveDelulu

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

If you really want to.  All I ask is that you make sure to credit properly - myself and the thread. Without the Addicted family here I never would have started writing again :D

of course I will ! Thank you so much. :) 

• Like 1