Quantcast

(Too many things to quote so going to spazz about everything randomly)

ADDICTED PHOTOBOOK???!!! ANYONE KNOWS HADES'S NUMBER? HOW MUCH WOULD HE TAKE FOR A MERE SOUL LIKE ME?

UNSEEN BTS?! AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS MEETING EACH OTHER?! (Haven't seen it cuz my tab is crazy) WHY WOULD THEY FILMED THAT THAT EARLY?!

what else... oh!

ALL THE BTS WERE COMPILED INTO 1 VID AND WITH SUBS?! ARE WE EVEN DESERVE THIS? WHY WOULD AN ANGEL DOING THIS WONDERFUL THING FOR UNWORTHY US?

(haven't watch it either) yes, that was Yu's voice

COUPLE DIAMOND EARRINGS!!! I LOVE COUPLE THINGS!!!

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I heard something like "xia qu" (go down) ?

I don't know what Addicted has done to me so I decided to remove the music and kept only the voice (it's a bit sloppy)

I'm not sure what do you guys think but for me, it really sounds like JY's voice...

//// k no one else can listen to the voice besides me, this is creepy, bye everyone /////

@gashupingo this is strange, i can listen to the voice in between the music (so annoyed) but anyone else I gave the link said they heard nothing. This is creepy, probably I'm the chosen one (not)

---

I think I only saw people sharing links to YZ exclusive bts,

so here's the download link for ZZ playing guitar to OP song (click me, I know you want to)

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hide contents

Not sure if this is VIP or what cuz I can watch it and I didn't see any VIP on the thumbnail.. Or maybe cuz I'm a VIP so I can watch the video? IDK.. Let the delulu analysis begin..

You can watch it without VIP but you need Taiwan IP. But I think all VIP can watch the video regardless if you have Taiwan IP or not?

Anyway, I was curious what the YuZhou Baidu there thinks of the skateboard vid so I went to take a look. It seems most of them believe that voice is JY already. And I saw an analysis/delulu there that is quite interesting so I'll share with you guys, it's about the iQiYi full vid of ZZ playing OP song with guitar:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4575472663?pn=53  post 1718

cr. 豆啡啡
You guys see ZZ's playing & singing OP song? I think that BTS is filmed by Boss Huang, because ZZ sits on the bed barefooted, the person filming must be on the bed, feels like that is ZZ & JY's sleeping room, because ZZ's Qin[?? Is there other instruments there? Qin is either means piano, harmonica, violin...] and black shoes(may be Boss Huang's) is also in the room.
-----------------------------

@kmmyzz Can't hear anything :( But definitely sounds like "Xia Qu" at the end. Baidu there was saying ZZ almost fall down so JY wanted him to put down his leg or something.

• Like 16

oh my god, how come you guys can hear JY (not sure) voice in ZZ new weibo update? I'm trying to hear but I didn't hear anything LOL Still trying though, but still :blink: and @kmmyzz I also listening to yours and I still didn't hear anything HAHAHA whyyy

This one is unseen bts right? 

Wow seeing their old BTS make me question is that the same JY i knew now, so reserved and a bit rough LOL 

This is the 2nd day they meet right? That why it seem so awkward and JY is controlling so much, please JY :sweatingbullets: But the pictures come out pretty intimate and cute though (luckyly). And this photoshoot is my fave photoshoot of them. Never knew they were this awkward :lol:

and this one is the same someone already posted but with high quality. You can see JY face when the staff (?) saying that GH will not treat BLY like this, his face so annoyed and roughly put ZZ's down LOL I can see the awkwardness through my laptop screen :P

Spoiler

• Like 13

I shouldn't start reading the YuZhou baidu thread there. Cannot stop reading.:sweatingbullets:

Found a post also about the skateboard vid.
cr. 秀逗天枰
The hairband(?) wording seem to be: "I LOVE MY UGLY BOY ! OOH !" To be honest, I can't see the first two word(I LOVE) but can see the "E" and the rest is true.
Anyway, I screenshot it, rotate it and adjust it a little: The last letter before "MY" should be "E" though, even though it's hard to see here.
My%20Ugly%20boy_zpscmnl8hnd.jpg

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I shouldn't start reading the YuZhou baidu thread there. Cannot stop reading.:sweatingbullets:

Found a post also about the skateboard vid.
cr. 秀逗天枰
The hairband(?) wording seem to be: "I LOVE MY UGLY BOY ! OOH !" To be honest, I can't see the first two word(I LOVE) but can see the "E" and the rest is true.
Anyway, I screenshot it, rotate it and adjust it a little: The last letter before "MY" should be "E" though, even though it's hard to see here.

Also, claimed to be from a song by Die Antwoord

cr. Yuzhou baidu thread (Idk how to link to a post so here)

Look at the lyrics, guys :)

Spoiler

JbVDsI6.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

cr. 豆啡啡
You guys see ZZ's playing & singing OP song? I think that BTS is filmed by Boss Huang, because ZZ sits on the bed barefooted, the person filming must be on the bed, feels like that is ZZ & JY's sleeping room, because ZZ's Qin[?? Is there other instruments there? Qin is either means piano, harmonica, violin...] and black shoes(may be Boss Huang's) is also in the room.

Based on the order of the BTS videos, I would say that this was filmed not so long right after their awkward photoshoot (and on the same day based on ZZ's clothes).  ZZ is truly enchanting in this video (especially the angle it was filmed at....long lashes....very soften feature).  If the theory above holds true (that JY filmed this), then we are witnessing the beginning of the 'fall'......the breaking of walls, melting of ice, the start of a friendship.  Why do I believe in this?  Because all of the other BTS filmed after this did not have the 'awkward' atmosphere as we first seen on the photoshoot video.  

• Like 20

Watched it and sorry, I thought the vid was the part in ep 14, when Yin carried Hai into the room. It was a bts and that part in the bts was Yu showed Zhou how to carry him and you guys were saying how Yu put Zhou down roughly etc (you guys get what I mean, right?). My tab didn't show the insta vid so that's why my mind went there.

But really, Yu was so closed(?) and a bit cold. Understandable since it was only the 2nd day they met but like the rest of you guys, I too couldn't believe it's the same person that silently went to Zhou's side after exchanging gazes in Happy Camp. That 'sleeping in the same bed' really works wonders because Yu probably won't be opened(?) so much around Zhou, even with those intimate scenes.

CJD probably noticed that side of Yu and suggested that idea (did she do the same with Counterattack casts?).

#swimmingindelulu

Spoiler

There is a possibility that some days probably every morning one of them woke up earlier than the other and just stared at the other's sleeping face with longing gaze and just feeling the other's breath fanning against their lips and fight so hard not to inch closer and claim that inviting lips because that feeling wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Am I delulu???
I think I heard JY's voice at the end of the video of the skateboard vid that ZZ's manager posted:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9GdGHvogR/

I heard that too! He said something like 下去 (go down).

Lets not forget JY has a few of these penny boards and seem to enjoy riding them (he rode 1 of it in cannes as well), could it be JY teaching ZZ how to ride? ^_^

Edit:

Here's JY's penny boards

Spoiler

Second edit:

Does this board look like the exact same one ZZ rode?! (Ok i might be crazy :sweatingbullets:)

Spoiler

Fnqcj32.jpg

Video of JY riding: 

Edited by jnnx
  • Like 19

I know there might be thousands of board looks like that @jnnx, but my delulu mind telling me zz is playing with JY's board haha. The board looks similar.

@kmmyzz I heard it too. A guy voice saying something.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

See how JY threw away ZZ's hand near the end? And how he callously dropped ZZ at the end? ZZ was bouncing because of the force of JY's dropping him. LOL! That was JY before *ahem* they got intimate friendly. His attitude to ZZ was cold and aloof.

Imagine if they do this act now. JY would gently, oh so gently, drop ZZ and then he would touch ZZ's body all over just to make sure that ZZ is not hurt in any way. Such difference!

I'm amazed that they got close so fast. After the photoshoot was done, JY was already using ZZ as Jiujitsu doll (starting from 2:54). :lol: I think it's highly possible that this happened in the same day since JY and ZZ were still wearing the same clothes that they wore for the photoshoot.

By the way, I also heard JY's voice, @kmmyzz. You're not the only one.

ZZ seems to be a beginner in skateboard, no? His arms flailed a bit trying to find his balance. Maybe JY taught him how to ride skateboard in that video. Maybe that's why we heard JY's voice (and also why he used JY's skateboard). :P

• Like 18

Manip update

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

005F5085gw1f4bkvxxh5wj30ep0l3751.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f4bdpf43lwj20kr0jmae5.jpg

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:   污尔莎的头号莎比

006qJX8Fgw1f4b27sszvbj30qo172q5r.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f4ausaka7mj20p018hk73.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjgw1f4b2sney6kj30rs0izjt0.jpg

• Like 21

Suddenly, playing skateboard looks so sexy

Spoiler

If tomorrow lots of people in China suddenly taken interest in skateboard, blame JY and ZZ :phew:

• Like 23

Dear auntie Sohocomo, your fanfic is ALWAYS A BOMB to my soul!!!lol... a real dessert every time.. THANKU!!!haha..big hug for you..xox 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:847bf4536eb37ea2b6cccc11daf19131&type=mp4 i don't understand a word but wo i ni yet it's a very good fmv and a really nice song and idk i get the feeling it describes haiyin well? Any kind soul can translate it :wub:?

OMG they used my forever baobeis S.H.E.'s song 我爱你 :wub: one of my (old) fave songs, lyrics cr to JpopAsia

Spoiler

从你眼睛看着自己 最幸福的倒影
握在手心的默契 是明天的指引
无论是远近 什么世纪 在天堂拥抱 或荒野流离
我爱你我敢去 未知的任何命运
我爱你我愿意 准你来跋扈地决定 世界边境

偶尔我真的不懂你 又有谁真懂自己
往往两个人多亲密 是透过伤害来证明
像焦虑不安我就任性 怕泄漏你怕 所以你生气
我爱你让我听 你的疲惫和恐惧
我爱你我想亲 你倔强到极限的心

我撑起所有爱 围成风雨的禁地
挡狂风豪雨 想让你喘口气
被割破的信心 需要时间痊愈
梦想缠着怀疑 未来看不清
就紧紧的拥抱 去传递能量和勇气

我爱你 我爱你我想去
未知的任何命运
我爱你让我听 你的疲惫和恐惧
我爱你我想亲 你倔强到级限的心

哪里都一起去 一起仰望星星
一起走出森林 一起品尝回忆
一起误会妒忌 一起雨过天晴
一起更懂自己 一起找到意义

我爱你 我不要没有你
我不能没有你 绝不能没有你

English translation:

Using your eyes to see myself, the happiest reflection.
The connection that we hold in our hands, is our guidance for tomorrow.
It doesn't matter near or far, what century, when we embrace in heaven, or wander in the wilderness.
I love you, I am willing to go, to whatever life I do not know.
I love you I am willing, allowing you to step forward and decide, the edge of the world. 

Occasionally I really don't understand you, but who really understands themselves.
Sometimes the closer two people get, is through hurt to prove it.

Like worried and uncertain I am stubborn and demanding, afraid to show you're afraid, so you get angry.
I love you, let me listen to when you are tired and scared.
I love you, I want to kiss your heart that is strained to the limit.

I hold up all the love, to push back the wind and the rain.
To hold back the storm, want to let you breathe.
The faith that was cut, needs time to heal.
Dreams are tangled with suspicion, cannot see the future clearly.
So a tight embrace, can deliver enough strength and courage.

I love you, I love you so I want to go
to the unknown, any sort of life.
I love you, let me listen to when you are tired and scared.
I love you, I want to kiss your heart that is strained to the limit.

Wherever we go, we go together. Together to look at the stars.
Walk out of a forest, share memories.
To misunderstand jealousy, to wait for the sun after the rain.
To understand ourselves better, to find meaning together.

I love you, I can't not have you.
I can't not have you, I cannot not have you

Pinyin : here

:dissapointed_relieved: OT/ not related to Addicted, but you can watch the full MV of the song, which is pretty touching in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

it's very well-edited FMV imo :) good job to whoever who did that. Probably the owner of the video can upload on YT for others to see ^^

update: fan art by @有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbgw1f4bu3rwvasj21kw20h11d.jpg

also I am glad I wasn't the only one who heard JY's voice towards the end of the video of ZZ's skateboarding, I thought I heard wrongly till I read the comments on this thread muehehe yay love you guys

BTW one week away to ZZ's first concert. A friend of mine was lucky enough to get this ticket (pic in spoiler below) :w00t: hope he does well and gets good review by those attending the concert ^^ go ZZ go! 

Spoiler

image1_1.jpg

edit : 143rd post, posting about the song Wo Ai Ni :P lol

• Like 15