1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

cr. 豆啡啡
You guys see ZZ's playing & singing OP song? I think that BTS is filmed by Boss Huang, because ZZ sits on the bed barefooted, the person filming must be on the bed, feels like that is ZZ & JY's sleeping room, because ZZ's Qin[?? Is there other instruments there? Qin is either means piano, harmonica, violin...] and black shoes(may be Boss Huang's) is also in the room.

Based on the order of the BTS videos, I would say that this was filmed not so long right after their awkward photoshoot (and on the same day based on ZZ's clothes).  ZZ is truly enchanting in this video (especially the angle it was filmed at....long lashes....very soften feature).  If the theory above holds true (that JY filmed this), then we are witnessing the beginning of the 'fall'......the breaking of walls, melting of ice, the start of a friendship.  Why do I believe in this?  Because all of the other BTS filmed after this did not have the 'awkward' atmosphere as we first seen on the photoshoot video.  

• Like 20

Watched it and sorry, I thought the vid was the part in ep 14, when Yin carried Hai into the room. It was a bts and that part in the bts was Yu showed Zhou how to carry him and you guys were saying how Yu put Zhou down roughly etc (you guys get what I mean, right?). My tab didn't show the insta vid so that's why my mind went there.

But really, Yu was so closed(?) and a bit cold. Understandable since it was only the 2nd day they met but like the rest of you guys, I too couldn't believe it's the same person that silently went to Zhou's side after exchanging gazes in Happy Camp. That 'sleeping in the same bed' really works wonders because Yu probably won't be opened(?) so much around Zhou, even with those intimate scenes.

CJD probably noticed that side of Yu and suggested that idea (did she do the same with Counterattack casts?).

#swimmingindelulu

Spoiler

There is a possibility that some days probably every morning one of them woke up earlier than the other and just stared at the other's sleeping face with longing gaze and just feeling the other's breath fanning against their lips and fight so hard not to inch closer and claim that inviting lips because that feeling wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Am I delulu???
I think I heard JY's voice at the end of the video of the skateboard vid that ZZ's manager posted:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9GdGHvogR/

I heard that too! He said something like 下去 (go down).

Lets not forget JY has a few of these penny boards and seem to enjoy riding them (he rode 1 of it in cannes as well), could it be JY teaching ZZ how to ride? ^_^

Edit:

Here's JY's penny boards

Spoiler

Second edit:

Does this board look like the exact same one ZZ rode?! (Ok i might be crazy :sweatingbullets:)

Spoiler

Fnqcj32.jpg

Video of JY riding: 

Edited by jnnx
  • Like 19

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

See how JY threw away ZZ's hand near the end? And how he callously dropped ZZ at the end? ZZ was bouncing because of the force of JY's dropping him. LOL! That was JY before *ahem* they got intimate friendly. His attitude to ZZ was cold and aloof.

Imagine if they do this act now. JY would gently, oh so gently, drop ZZ and then he would touch ZZ's body all over just to make sure that ZZ is not hurt in any way. Such difference!

I'm amazed that they got close so fast. After the photoshoot was done, JY was already using ZZ as Jiujitsu doll (starting from 2:54). :lol: I think it's highly possible that this happened in the same day since JY and ZZ were still wearing the same clothes that they wore for the photoshoot.

By the way, I also heard JY's voice, @kmmyzz. You're not the only one.

ZZ seems to be a beginner in skateboard, no? His arms flailed a bit trying to find his balance. Maybe JY taught him how to ride skateboard in that video. Maybe that's why we heard JY's voice (and also why he used JY's skateboard). :P

• Like 18

Manip update

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

005F5085gw1f4bkvxxh5wj30ep0l3751.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f4bdpf43lwj20kr0jmae5.jpg

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:   污尔莎的头号莎比

006qJX8Fgw1f4b27sszvbj30qo172q5r.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f4ausaka7mj20p018hk73.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjgw1f4b2sney6kj30rs0izjt0.jpg

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:847bf4536eb37ea2b6cccc11daf19131&type=mp4 i don't understand a word but wo i ni yet it's a very good fmv and a really nice song and idk i get the feeling it describes haiyin well? Any kind soul can translate it :wub:?

OMG they used my forever baobeis S.H.E.'s song 我爱你 :wub: one of my (old) fave songs, lyrics cr to JpopAsia

Spoiler

从你眼睛看着自己 最幸福的倒影
握在手心的默契 是明天的指引
无论是远近 什么世纪 在天堂拥抱 或荒野流离
我爱你我敢去 未知的任何命运
我爱你我愿意 准你来跋扈地决定 世界边境

偶尔我真的不懂你 又有谁真懂自己
往往两个人多亲密 是透过伤害来证明
像焦虑不安我就任性 怕泄漏你怕 所以你生气
我爱你让我听 你的疲惫和恐惧
我爱你我想亲 你倔强到极限的心

我撑起所有爱 围成风雨的禁地
挡狂风豪雨 想让你喘口气
被割破的信心 需要时间痊愈
梦想缠着怀疑 未来看不清
就紧紧的拥抱 去传递能量和勇气

我爱你 我爱你我想去
未知的任何命运
我爱你让我听 你的疲惫和恐惧
我爱你我想亲 你倔强到级限的心

哪里都一起去 一起仰望星星
一起走出森林 一起品尝回忆
一起误会妒忌 一起雨过天晴
一起更懂自己 一起找到意义

我爱你 我不要没有你
我不能没有你 绝不能没有你

English translation:

Using your eyes to see myself, the happiest reflection.
The connection that we hold in our hands, is our guidance for tomorrow.
It doesn't matter near or far, what century, when we embrace in heaven, or wander in the wilderness.
I love you, I am willing to go, to whatever life I do not know.
I love you I am willing, allowing you to step forward and decide, the edge of the world. 

Occasionally I really don't understand you, but who really understands themselves.
Sometimes the closer two people get, is through hurt to prove it.

Like worried and uncertain I am stubborn and demanding, afraid to show you're afraid, so you get angry.
I love you, let me listen to when you are tired and scared.
I love you, I want to kiss your heart that is strained to the limit.

I hold up all the love, to push back the wind and the rain.
To hold back the storm, want to let you breathe.
The faith that was cut, needs time to heal.
Dreams are tangled with suspicion, cannot see the future clearly.
So a tight embrace, can deliver enough strength and courage.

I love you, I love you so I want to go
to the unknown, any sort of life.
I love you, let me listen to when you are tired and scared.
I love you, I want to kiss your heart that is strained to the limit.

Wherever we go, we go together. Together to look at the stars.
Walk out of a forest, share memories.
To misunderstand jealousy, to wait for the sun after the rain.
To understand ourselves better, to find meaning together.

I love you, I can't not have you.
I can't not have you, I cannot not have you

Pinyin : here

:dissapointed_relieved: OT/ not related to Addicted, but you can watch the full MV of the song, which is pretty touching in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

it's very well-edited FMV imo :) good job to whoever who did that. Probably the owner of the video can upload on YT for others to see ^^

update: fan art by @有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbgw1f4bu3rwvasj21kw20h11d.jpg

also I am glad I wasn't the only one who heard JY's voice towards the end of the video of ZZ's skateboarding, I thought I heard wrongly till I read the comments on this thread muehehe yay love you guys

BTW one week away to ZZ's first concert. A friend of mine was lucky enough to get this ticket (pic in spoiler below) :w00t: hope he does well and gets good review by those attending the concert ^^ go ZZ go! 

Spoiler

image1_1.jpg

edit : 143rd post, posting about the song Wo Ai Ni :P lol

• Like 15

On 27/05/2016 at 8:38 PM, charlie10 said:

Funny thing is, according to one of weibo-online apps, ZZ was online exactly that time, for half an hour... So, possibly watching the live stream, while waiting. In the car... B)

The apps are terribly unreliable, though. The pink one goes bezerk when it's past midnight in China, for ex. It can't handle the time difference, it seems - @gayyoxx I do think they're offline a lot at the same time this past week or so together in Beijing. That says a lot, to me. (Not to mention that morning when Johnny was up so, so early and then watched ZZ's livestream. I see that as fact, now. :) )

So, does 527 mean 'I love my wife'? In what way?

I'm crossing my fingers this is all true. I'm in love with the idea of their love. 

Also, Johnny looked like such a superstar tonight. He's such a pro. And a very handsome one at that. 

527 literally 5 sounds like 'Wo' (I or Me in Mandarin) 2 sounds like 'Ai' ( Love)  & 7 sounds like 'wife' in Mandarin so  put together 527 equals 'I love wife' :))..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lielee said:

Super envious at your friend @izziehudson how about us? How do you going to get your ticket? Could I ask you to buy mine too?

For the concert in Bangkok, the general sale for the tickets will officially be open on Wednesday 1st June 2016 at 6.00 pm. (Thailand time), which will be 7pm for us!

More info here and here :D they allow Visa and MasterCard payment for the tickets and self pick-up at the concert venue (12pm onwards) so should be fine! Remember to register before buying the ticket so it will speed up the process. The website is in English as well!

Anyway, a funny comic strip by Danty-五角星:

Spoiler

6d5cdd15jw1f4bhc5o6qoj20p06i8qv5.jpg 

CW insta update

Spoiler

ZZ fanart update

Spoiler

a0e36660gw1f4c0r86q2oj20qn16rjv2.jpg

Have a lovely Sunday y'all!

• Like 17

I'm slightly confused about ZZ's concert. I thought he has 2 concerts, one in Thailand and one in South Korea. The ones in China are fan meetings. So is he going to do the same in all locations? Sing his songs and dance and talk with fans etc? And his guests (friends and bands and the mysterious guest), are they for his concerts (Thailand and SK) or in different cities in China as well? Cuz I remember people competed to buy his tickets in those 2 locations only... But the one coming up in a week is in Beijing

11 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I saw the unseen BTS was posted on IQIYI Taiwan... You can watch it here in full glory:

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrlq52m4.html?fc=87451bff3f7d2f4a#vfrm=2-3-0-1&curid=488868500_19ab1cac177fa3191251f633a1a6f48c

Not sure if it requires VIP access because the video thumbnail doesn't have VIP attached to it. If you cannot view it lemme know, maybe I can try to record the webscreen or something..

I agree!!! Johnny looked sooooo indifferent!!! Totally different compared to now!!! No compare, no hurt right?! Just compare it to HC or RFT2 *_____* HE'S LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON HERE THAT IT'S SO FUNNY. He's so awkward around Zhouzhou hahahahahaha.

it's unavailable in my country :bawling:

do you have another link? maybe youtube... thank you...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gashupingo said:

No one really knows what happened except themselves. 

Reveal hidden contents

I just review the video and so many grammar/spelling mistakes! Especially the part where ZZ  said he "thinks so" when ask if he's a romantic, I posted, "thing so" or something. (I kind of rushed the translation a bit cause it's just a little bit more to sub before I have to go out that time) 

And didn't ZZ said he's not the roses type of person(he views eating more cost effective) in his recent interview at ifensi? XD How come he said he'll use even more roses to express his love in the anti-domestic abuse vid? Also, a bit off topic here, ZZ is bad at answering trick questions and have the problem of digging his own grave, especially when the interviewer is good at it. He dug his own grave a few times at the ifensi interview too.
Eg. ZZ talking about his band days in PROME and said that the lead singer is the one that is most popular, followed by the drums, guitar and lastly the bass(Shuang-Er) was the least popular. Interviewer: So now you started singing because you want to be popular?(remember from memory so some of the actual meaning may be different)
Eg. ZZ talking about if he was always chased by girls and he chased girls before or not. He denied to both. Ehhhh one can delulu that he don't want JY to know about this. 
Eg. ZZ response to answering the game question if he's dating or not is kind of interesting. (Interviewer said: "this, maybe got")  40.05 
Because talking about ifensi is very long, I'll not elaborate details this time. Out of topic already here.

My analysis of the video:
----------------------------------
I've noticed a few things when I was subbing the video. My opinion is that there was something troubling JY and ZZ at that time but they were not really on bad terms. JY looks kinda zoned out and solemn there. But they really can't be cold towards each other when they're interacting together. 

1) When ZZ was asking the viewers if he's ugly, JY retorted with a hao kan(nice looking)(seems like I missed subbing this in), hen piao liang(very beautiful) behind him. 5.55

2) Some delulu here, JY drawing a sun over the teardrops on ZZ's face maybe he don't like ZZ being sad. Wants him to be happy like the sun. 

3) They bumped each other's shoulders a few times at 7.27 quite naturally. 

4) They still have the habit of answering each other's unfinished statements at the end or asking the other when they cannot continue, so the tensed atmosphere waned a bit at the end? Although JY kind of stay silent and lost in thought when ZZ was having problems explaining some of the stuff on the couch.

5) They ate together after this program. I'll upload the vid to youtube first. If they were not good with each other, they wouldn't go eat together. cr. at end of vid

And I found this video of JY being interviewed a bit and being a host of giving the questions to participants of earning a prize at the Olay event a few days ago. Not sure if anyone uploaded yet (no subs):
cr. 75度最帅
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6oSxNcuQ8

I wish i can understand all languages :tears:

thank you for subbing it by the way...you're right, ZZ keeps digging his own grave in interviews, guess he's too innocent in answering those questions lol

hmmm... they seem a little bit awkward but yeah, still fine... 

another video :w00t: thank youuuuu~ :wub:

• Like 1