3 hours ago, narakeiko said:

What happened back then?

No one really knows what happened except themselves. 

Spoiler

I just review the video and so many grammar/spelling mistakes! Especially the part where ZZ  said he "thinks so" when ask if he's a romantic, I posted, "thing so" or something. (I kind of rushed the translation a bit cause it's just a little bit more to sub before I have to go out that time) 

And didn't ZZ said he's not the roses type of person(he views eating more cost effective) in his recent interview at ifensi? XD How come he said he'll use even more roses to express his love in the anti-domestic abuse vid? Also, a bit off topic here, ZZ is bad at answering trick questions and have the problem of digging his own grave, especially when the interviewer is good at it. He dug his own grave a few times at the ifensi interview too.
Eg. ZZ talking about his band days in PROME and said that the lead singer is the one that is most popular, followed by the drums, guitar and lastly the bass(Shuang-Er) was the least popular. Interviewer: So now you started singing because you want to be popular?(remember from memory so some of the actual meaning may be different)
Eg. ZZ talking about if he was always chased by girls and he chased girls before or not. He denied to both. Ehhhh one can delulu that he don't want JY to know about this. 
Eg. ZZ response to answering the game question if he's dating or not is kind of interesting. (Interviewer said: "this, maybe got")  40.05 
Because talking about ifensi is very long, I'll not elaborate details this time. Out of topic already here.

My analysis of the video:
----------------------------------
I've noticed a few things when I was subbing the video. My opinion is that there was something troubling JY and ZZ at that time but they were not really on bad terms. JY looks kinda zoned out and solemn there. But they really can't be cold towards each other when they're interacting together. 

1) When ZZ was asking the viewers if he's ugly, JY retorted with a hao kan(nice looking)(seems like I missed subbing this in), hen piao liang(very beautiful) behind him. 5.55

2) Some delulu here, JY drawing a sun over the teardrops on ZZ's face maybe he don't like ZZ being sad. Wants him to be happy like the sun. 

3) They bumped each other's shoulders a few times at 7.27 quite naturally. 

4) They still have the habit of answering each other's unfinished statements at the end or asking the other when they cannot continue, so the tensed atmosphere waned a bit at the end? Although JY kind of stay silent and lost in thought when ZZ was having problems explaining some of the stuff on the couch.

5) They ate together after this program. I'll upload the vid to youtube first. If they were not good with each other, they wouldn't go eat together. cr. at end of vid

And I found this video of JY being interviewed a bit and being a host of giving the questions to participants of earning a prize at the Olay event a few days ago. Not sure if anyone uploaded yet (no subs):
cr. 75度最帅
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X6oSxNcuQ8

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks
40 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

UNSEEN BTS! No spoiler because you just have to see this!

(well, I have seen the beginning part when JY carried ZZ, but not the ending part).

See how JY threw away ZZ's hand near the end? And how he callously dropped ZZ at the end? ZZ was bouncing because of the force of JY's dropping him. LOL! That was JY before *ahem* they got intimate friendly. His attitude to ZZ was cold and aloof.

Imagine if they do this act now. JY would gently, oh so gently, drop ZZ and then he would touch ZZ's body all over just to make sure that ZZ is not hurt in any way. Such difference!

I saw the unseen BTS was posted on IQIYI Taiwan... You can watch it here in full glory:

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrlq52m4.html?fc=87451bff3f7d2f4a#vfrm=2-3-0-1&curid=488868500_19ab1cac177fa3191251f633a1a6f48c

Not sure if it requires VIP access because the video thumbnail doesn't have VIP attached to it. If you cannot view it lemme know, maybe I can try to record the webscreen or something..

I agree!!! Johnny looked sooooo indifferent!!! Totally different compared to now!!! No compare, no hurt right?! Just compare it to HC or RFT2 *_____* HE'S LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON HERE THAT IT'S SO FUNNY. He's so awkward around Zhouzhou hahahahahaha.

37 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Imagine if they do this act now. JY would gently, oh so gently, drop ZZ and then he would touch ZZ's body all over just to make sure that ZZ is not hurt in any way. Such difference!

May I be allowed to rephrase this?

Spoiler

"Imagine if they were to be seen doing this now. JY would gently, oh so gently, lower ZZ from his shoulder, sliding their bodies together, inch by inch, gritting his teeth to suppress the moan induced by ZZ's hands playing across his back. As ZZ's feet cautiously touch the ground, with one hand JY caresses his face and neck, asking in a husky whisper, "Did I hurt you?" while his other hand fleetingly presses against waist and chest, his eyes anxiously looking for any sign of pain or tenderness from ZZ, until he is assured that he did not harm or injure this most precious person in any way."

Sorry. :wub::P:wub:

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I saw the unseen BTS was posted on IQIYI Taiwan... You can watch it here in full glory:

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrlq52m4.html?fc=87451bff3f7d2f4a#vfrm=2-3-0-1&curid=488868500_19ab1cac177fa3191251f633a1a6f48c

Not sure if it requires VIP access because the video thumbnail doesn't have VIP attached to it. If you cannot view it lemme know, maybe I can try to record the webscreen or something..

I agree!!! Johnny looked sooooo indifferent!!! Totally different compared to now!!! No compare, no hurt right?! Just compare it to HC or RFT2 *_____* HE'S LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON HERE THAT IT'S SO FUNNY. He's so awkward around Zhouzhou hahahahahaha.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the video. Some Chinese writings are on the screen -_- Maybe because my IP address is not from Taiwan?

So, does iQiYi release this BTS as a form of compensation for not too interesting uncut scenes? Or what? Hoping for DVD with lots of unseen BTS *crossing fingers and toes*

Yeah, haha, they were very awkward around each other! On other BTS, I saw that JY only grunted when ZZ asked him something, that's why I could understand ZZ's first impression of JY as "aloof". But this is the first time I see JY being physically careless toward ZZ. Oh, how time flies! XD

12 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

May I be allowed to rephrase this?

Hide contents

"Imagine if they were to be seen doing this now. JY would gently, oh so gently, lower ZZ from his shoulder, sliding their bodies together, inch by inch, gritting his teeth to suppress the moan induced by ZZ's hands playing across his back. As ZZ's feet cautiously touch the ground, with one hand JY caresses his face and neck, asking in a husky whisper, "Did I hurt you?" while his other hand fleetingly presses against waist and chest, his eyes anxiously looking for any sign of pain or tenderness from ZZ, until he is assured that he did not harm or injure this most precious person in any way."

Sorry. :wub::P:wub:

Hahaha, auntie! What are they doiiing!? Are they flirting? Are they even wearing clothes?

But yes, everything they do now is full of love and tenderness. I guess that's why many people working with them know what is going on between these two. Playing with their necklaces during Men's Uno. Wrestling during HC. Doing things together during RFT2. Even simple things between them are flirtatious! 

25 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just review the video and so many grammar/spelling mistakes! Especially the part where ZZ  said he "thinks so" when ask if he's a romantic, I posted, "thing so" or something. (I kind of rushed the translation a bit cause it's just a little bit more to sub before I have to go out that time) 

And didn't ZZ said he's not the roses type of person(he views eating more cost effective) in his recent interview at ifensi? XD How come he said he'll use even more roses to express his love in the anti-domestic abuse vid? Also, a bit off topic here, ZZ is bad at answering trick questions and have the problem of digging his own grave, especially when the interviewer is good at it. He dug his own grave a few times at the ifensi interview too.
Eg. ZZ talking about his band days in PROME and said that the lead singer is the one that is most popular, followed by the drums, guitar and lastly the bass(Shuang-Er) was the least popular. Interviewer: So now you started singing because you want to be popular?(remember from memory so some of the actual meaning may be different)
Eg. ZZ talking about if he was always chased by girls and he chased girls before or not. He denied to both. Ehhhh one can delulu that he don't want JY to know about this. 
Eg. ZZ response to answering the game question if he's dating or not is kind of interesting. (Interviewer said: "this, maybe got")  40.05 
Because talking about ifensi is very long, I'll not elaborate details this time. Out of topic already here.

My analysis of the video:
I've noticed a few things when I was subbing the video. My opinion is that there was something troubling JY and ZZ at that time but they were not really on bad terms. JY looks kinda zoned out and solemn there. But they really can't be cold towards each other when they're interacting together. 

1) When ZZ was asking the viewers if he's ugly, JY retorted with a hao kan(nice looking)(seems like I missed subbing this in), hen piao liang(very beautiful) behind him. 5.55

2) Some delulu here, JY drawing a sun over the teardrops on ZZ's face maybe he don't like ZZ being sad. Wants him to be happy like the sun. 

3) They bumped each other's shoulders a few times at 7.27 quite naturally. 

4) They still have the habit of answering each other's unfinished statements at the end or asking the other when they cannot continue, so the tensed atmosphere waned a bit at the end? Although JY kind of stay silent and lost in thought when ZZ was having problems explaining some of the stuff on the couch.

5) They ate together after this program. I'll upload the vid to youtube first. If they were not good with each other, they wouldn't go eat together. cr. at end of vid

I guess, they were torn between continuing their relationship friendship or ending it because they thought (at that time) that they would never meet each other again (because of darn ban). That why the atmosphere was sooo tense.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

So surprise to see IQIYI Taiwan uploaded two episodes tonight! Perhaps they rushed it out because of the recent leaks... Imagine if someone leaked episode 15 drunk Bai Luoyin and Guhai bed scene....Maybe they should release all 5 episodes tomorrow.. LOL. People are restless already waiting for smuts... which really isn't smuts that much LOL.

OMG 2 Episode at the same day :crazy:

hope everything is fine.

Spoiler

I'm being traumatized bcos of this fandom from many reasons :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Seems like there'll be a photobook of Addicted o.o

cr. Camille_1219, and on pic

Reveal hidden contents

a0fe1623gw1f4betsf5lvj20qo1be48q.jpg

wow photobook of addicted, will they sell it internationally?

i bet CJD have much money after selling Addicted things. :vicx:

and about ZZ's manager attend the event with jingyu

Spoiler

I thought jingyu signed with CJD and now under the same management with ZZ #toodelulu :P

• Like 8

@gayyoxx your post reminded me why I enjoyed your FF, because you have pretty good knowledge of the boys and you put the facts along with your fanfics. You call them by their name that they call each other, and not by name they will cringed when they heard it. 

Spoiler

I pointed out the Billboard music award skit when the female host refers HJY as Yu, JY was not impressed and you know how he is when he does not like things for example. 

You even asked the thread before you made your last fanfic on how their parents usually refers to them. I find that little research build a good stories. So thank you for that. I enjoyed it. Am a fan.

@sohocomo

and my smut provider hahaha auntie, no no you give me more than that. You had done your research of the boys astrological sign way back, very very thoroughly. Though I understand very little of it, that's completely my flaws not reflecting yours at all. I also enjoy your ff very much. It is so refreshing that you come out with ff from this fandom. Now, where is that +++18 that you promised yesterday hahahaha.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

and my smut provider hahaha auntie, no no you give me more than that. You had done your research of the boys astrological sign way back, very very thoroughly. Though I understand very little of it, that's completely my flaws not reflecting yours at all. I also enjoy your ff very much. It is so refreshing that you come out with ff from this fandom. Now, where is that +++18 that you promised yesterday hahahaha

"Smut Provider"?!?!  I've been called worse :vicx:  Keep giving me inspirations, and I'll keep providing  :w00t:

I work every night this weekend @Scandani dearest. Since it's a holiday weekend here in the States, hopefully it'll be really slow tonight and/or tomorrow night and I'll have a chance to work on it. (I'll tell you this - the pancakes and peaches aren't the only sweet things in this scenario  :P)

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Hide contents

my analysis of the video:

thanks for ur long analysis, maybe i'm being too delulu and blind

Spoiler

I don't know why but I like their interaction in this "Violence Campaign" video.

I like the moment where the make up artist had draw on their face and they saw each other face.

jingyu looks so suprised and reach his hand to ZZ's face and try to touch it but he didn't coz he is afraid of something (?)

and zhou kind of had an awkward smile and try to ignore jingyu's hand

I feel like jingyu care of ZZ so much :wub:

I never notice their interaction before and after the shoot :crazy:

but I heard the rumour before and now remember it again after we discussed it today.

btw sorry for my poor english :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Am I delulu???
I think I heard JY's voice at the end of the video of the skateboard vid that ZZ's manager posted:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9GdGHvogR/

I heard someone was talking at the end of the video but the music is too noisy. Maybe someone can delete the music? Don't know if that is possible... #YuZhouCSI XD

@Scandani Thank you for reading and liking my FF. I am happy that you like it so much!

@ryokise Thank you for the translation. LOL, even the crew could see how cold JY was to ZZ. Now, if the practice did not go well and the chemistry between JY and ZZ was not established, maybe we would have a very different Addicted and we won't be here at all XD

Uhoh, I am rambling and spamming now, sorry guys. I just got my dose of YZ goodie and am high XD

Edit: Exclusive photo shoot bts on youtube, cr: Fluke Girl

Spoiler

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
21 minutes ago, ryokise said:

(@gayyoxx above posted the instagram link too, but I think I can't quote videos? So..)

*JY manhandles carries ZZ*

ZZ: I'm about to puke! I'm about to puke!!
Someone: (the pressure) is pressing on his gastric
ZZ: Aiya! I'm f****** gonna puke!
JY: Is this alright? (the posture)
Someone: It's impossible that Guhai will treat Bai LuoYin like this, he will not let Bai Luoyin be in the slightest bit of discomfort
(In the full version of this BTS, after JY puts ZZ down, ZZ sighs and rubs his tummy)

*The difference between Yuzhou's intial stage of knowing each other(I read on WB that this BTS is only the 2nd day of knowing each other?) and Yuzhou when they start being close is .interesting LOL

What would we do without you!!

Someone on Weibo posted the video :w00t: So I no need to painstakingly rip it using Quicktime..

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304444c315eb4c2471e80baef84681d5ba4ac

Cr. 瑜洲国际International_YuZhou

No weibo user:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fzopgcy5lvcadm/002Rdfi1jx0722PZxF6v05040101hBwf0k01.mp4.mp4

(I downloaded it on my iPhone using web screen recorder.. Not liking the quality though...)

Not sure if this is VIP or what cuz I can watch it and I didn't see any VIP on the thumbnail.. Or maybe cuz I'm a VIP so I can watch the video? IDK.. Let the delulu analysis begin..

(Too many things to quote so going to spazz about everything randomly)

ADDICTED PHOTOBOOK???!!! ANYONE KNOWS HADES'S NUMBER? HOW MUCH WOULD HE TAKE FOR A MERE SOUL LIKE ME?

UNSEEN BTS?! AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS MEETING EACH OTHER?! (Haven't seen it cuz my tab is crazy) WHY WOULD THEY FILMED THAT THAT EARLY?!

what else... oh!

ALL THE BTS WERE COMPILED INTO 1 VID AND WITH SUBS?! ARE WE EVEN DESERVE THIS? WHY WOULD AN ANGEL DOING THIS WONDERFUL THING FOR UNWORTHY US?

(haven't watch it either) yes, that was Yu's voice

COUPLE DIAMOND EARRINGS!!! I LOVE COUPLE THINGS!!!

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I heard something like "xia qu" (go down) ?

I don't know what Addicted has done to me so I decided to remove the music and kept only the voice (it's a bit sloppy)

I'm not sure what do you guys think but for me, it really sounds like JY's voice...

//// k no one else can listen to the voice besides me, this is creepy, bye everyone /////

@gashupingo this is strange, i can listen to the voice in between the music (so annoyed) but anyone else I gave the link said they heard nothing. This is creepy, probably I'm the chosen one (not)

---

I think I only saw people sharing links to YZ exclusive bts,

so here's the download link for ZZ playing guitar to OP song (click me, I know you want to)

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hide contents

Not sure if this is VIP or what cuz I can watch it and I didn't see any VIP on the thumbnail.. Or maybe cuz I'm a VIP so I can watch the video? IDK.. Let the delulu analysis begin..

You can watch it without VIP but you need Taiwan IP. But I think all VIP can watch the video regardless if you have Taiwan IP or not?

Anyway, I was curious what the YuZhou Baidu there thinks of the skateboard vid so I went to take a look. It seems most of them believe that voice is JY already. And I saw an analysis/delulu there that is quite interesting so I'll share with you guys, it's about the iQiYi full vid of ZZ playing OP song with guitar:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4575472663?pn=53  post 1718

cr. 豆啡啡
You guys see ZZ's playing & singing OP song? I think that BTS is filmed by Boss Huang, because ZZ sits on the bed barefooted, the person filming must be on the bed, feels like that is ZZ & JY's sleeping room, because ZZ's Qin[?? Is there other instruments there? Qin is either means piano, harmonica, violin...] and black shoes(may be Boss Huang's) is also in the room.
-----------------------------

@kmmyzz Can't hear anything :( But definitely sounds like "Xia Qu" at the end. Baidu there was saying ZZ almost fall down so JY wanted him to put down his leg or something.

• Like 16

oh my god, how come you guys can hear JY (not sure) voice in ZZ new weibo update? I'm trying to hear but I didn't hear anything LOL Still trying though, but still :blink: and @kmmyzz I also listening to yours and I still didn't hear anything HAHAHA whyyy

This one is unseen bts right? 

Wow seeing their old BTS make me question is that the same JY i knew now, so reserved and a bit rough LOL 

This is the 2nd day they meet right? That why it seem so awkward and JY is controlling so much, please JY :sweatingbullets: But the pictures come out pretty intimate and cute though (luckyly). And this photoshoot is my fave photoshoot of them. Never knew they were this awkward :lol:

and this one is the same someone already posted but with high quality. You can see JY face when the staff (?) saying that GH will not treat BLY like this, his face so annoyed and roughly put ZZ's down LOL I can see the awkwardness through my laptop screen :P

Spoiler

• Like 13

I shouldn't start reading the YuZhou baidu thread there. Cannot stop reading.:sweatingbullets:

Found a post also about the skateboard vid.
cr. 秀逗天枰
The hairband(?) wording seem to be: "I LOVE MY UGLY BOY ! OOH !" To be honest, I can't see the first two word(I LOVE) but can see the "E" and the rest is true.
Anyway, I screenshot it, rotate it and adjust it a little: The last letter before "MY" should be "E" though, even though it's hard to see here.
My%20Ugly%20boy_zpscmnl8hnd.jpg

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I shouldn't start reading the YuZhou baidu thread there. Cannot stop reading.:sweatingbullets:

Found a post also about the skateboard vid.
cr. 秀逗天枰
The hairband(?) wording seem to be: "I LOVE MY UGLY BOY ! OOH !" To be honest, I can't see the first two word(I LOVE) but can see the "E" and the rest is true.
Anyway, I screenshot it, rotate it and adjust it a little: The last letter before "MY" should be "E" though, even though it's hard to see here.

Also, claimed to be from a song by Die Antwoord

cr. Yuzhou baidu thread (Idk how to link to a post so here)

Look at the lyrics, guys :)

Spoiler

JbVDsI6.jpg

• Like 15