Video of JY looking fine skateboarding at night had been share by jnnx at previous page, I re-share IG post on that vid next to ZZ vid. Btw JY-ah do you need to bite your corner lips and look so teasy just to skateboarding at night? Do you really need to do that?

#drinking lots of water rn

and then saw this old ZZ's pic and not even going to put in spoiler

• Like 9

Hi forum! So nice to be back. I have been busy with my new job T_T

I am sure these pics were posted before but these have become my new faves!!!! I just wanted to share!!!!

Spoiler

86632d42jw1f47c31vuypj20o810a4k9.jpg

Spoiler

86632d42jw1f47c35y6vbj20oa10e4k9.jpg

Ah so beautiful

And some captured pics because I really miss the two of them together... T_T

It feels like its sooo long ago....... T_T

I am still waiting for ZZ deluxe album to be delivered... Hopefully I can get it soon before July T_T

Spoiler

Epi10_capture1_6_together.jpg

Spoiler

Epi11_capture_5_together.jpg

Spoiler

Epi10_capture1_12_together.jpg

============================================================

Don't forget to keep streaming for ZZ on yinyuetai so he can be nominated for the new star award! This is his 6th week so he can be nominated. ^__^ Let's keep going for our boy! 

============================================================

Does anyone buy magazines? (Anyone want to order together in the future so we can split shipping? T_T) I have started collecting them, my fav is Men's Uno - Taiwan edition (my poster was folded and was damaged T_T sooo sad) and Figaro. I can't wait to get FHM mag and ZZ's OK! mag for June edition. It will prob take one month for me to get my hands on them T_T.... The DHL shipping is crazy expensive. I can't wait for JY Bazaar and his photobook +_+ OMG OMG.... When do you think it will be released?!?!?!?! +_+

===========================================================

Is it true that ZZ now has become one of the investors of the company that hes in? Thats wonderful news!!! Anyone heard about this???

• Like 20

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy...

Source:   聂赫留_朵夫

Hmm, charity livestream with Cabbeen at 1st June. It's an awareness notice not to eat endangered animals and get the T-shirt ZZ is wearing in the poster.

4 hours ago, yjhx86 said:

Hi forum! So nice to be back. I have been busy with my new job T_T

Is it true that ZZ now has become one of the investors of the company that hes in? Thats wonderful news!!! Anyone heard about this???

Hi, welcome back. I saw this too. The date of the change is 27th May. Not only shareholder, his position listed there is supervisor. The original invested amount was 5mil and after the change, add on another 5mil. Enlight is also listed as shareholder after change so this 5mil, part of the amount may be by Enlight.  (Anyway, not sure how reliable this is)
cr. 759139609T post 2246

EDIT: Ok, it's true, you can check this out at Beijing Industry and Commerce Bureau

• Like 22

Thank you @gashupingo! Also, cfans and kfans are laughing at ZZ's newly-opened company's name (is it a company? Not sure with all these confusion of legal stuffs thingy), I wonder what's so funny. Something about Emperor Zhou? K time to hide in bunny hole and learn Chinese

• Like 14

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Thank you @gashupingo! Also, cfans and kfans are laughing at ZZ's newly-opened company's name (is it a company? Not sure with all these confusion of legal stuffs thingy), I wonder what's so funny. Something about Emperor Zhou? K time to hide in bunny hole and learn Chinese

OMG, it is! Emperor Zhou hahaha. They're saying it must be ZZ who made this name. Just like the wb change to Zhou News.
It is listed in the Beijing Industry and Commerce Bureau

EDIT: Look at the date of the company registration: 25th April. It's just a few days after Thai FM. I guess this is one of his step after ZZ posted his IG about a New Beginning.
The invested amount of this company is 1mil

EDIT: I think you guys prob don't get the joke of wb name change since I didn't translate it literally. The literal name is 粥刊话报 Porriage Publication News Topic. Err... forgot to add that Zhou Kang is same sound as 周刊 (Weekly Publication)

@gayyoxx Yes Feng Mang. And it seems ZZ also made another company which is named Emperor Zhou haha.

• Like 22

Seriously that kitten.... Emperor zhou. Rotfl.

Does he want to establish a company which may serve as a harbor for himself & certain fish?

im wondering. Does his pay atm afford such massive investment? (1.5m usd isnt it?)

@giofidelito we share d same thought. 55555

• Like 9

Hi everyone.....

Just want to share this movie and I don't know if this has been posted here yet or not, but this movie really reminded me of GH & BLY (sorry if out out topic)

Spoiler

and beautiful soundtrack from this movie

Spoiler

• Like 9

Weibo update

Timmy rehearsing

Spoiler

Source:   SNPMediaHUBKR

a0fe1623gw1f4c2z7elilj20m80m8gor.jpg

Random Timmy..

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲资讯站

75661a7djw1f4aznrzz2oj20kk0xidqt.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f4bu3rwvasj21kw20h11d.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Keepwhaleforever_瑜生

006oXFzejw1f4c2sfqarfj30qo11qdo0.jpg

Throw back...

Spoiler

Source:   哎呦呀-

005CUW4cgw1f4c17n5sxug305i0jq1l1.gif

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

b0e4344fjw1f4a3jjrxk9j20ig0igmyb.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  Post Bar

b0e4344fjw1f4b7h8z1pyj208u0br0t1.jpgb0e4344fjw1f4b7h9mtmqj208b0baq38.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鱼干粥

005IsWOJgw1f4bye7x0u0j30m80xc7l0.jpg

005IsWOJgw1f4bye98yisj30k00u0nay.jpg

EDIT:  Been waiting for this...

YuZhou manip

Spoiler

Source:  aadict_some

Cjm4MdOUUAATPnh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  ms96x

Cjm14qyUUAAIe3A.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

CjnG4P9UkAAVwvW.jpg

• Like 24

Credits: GCine

They both look so adorkable. How cute they are when they forget their lines during the shoots..

Am very happy to hear about Emperor Zhou.. Ha ha ha.. :lol: I believe, his company will do good. Hope and wish that the speed he is going at, he doesn't burn himself out. He looks thinner by the day..

Happy to hear JY getting friendly with Deng Chao. Wish to see him soon on Running man. It will be so awesome to see him ripping those name tags..

Coming week is a big deal for ZZ, I wish his concert to be a huge success and pray that the surprise guest for his show to be JY (miraculously).

I have so many wishes.. for them boys.. he he..

Have a nice time everyone.:D

• Like 21

50 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

1/ ZZ is very rich if he can invest 5 millions yuan in FengMang.

Hi, I made a mistake in my previous post about ZZ investing 5mil

I read back and see that the shareholder change is from CJD becomes 1. CJD, 2. Enlight 3. ZZ
So, it may be Enlight invested some part of the 5mil.

The individual invested amount is undisclosed so not sure of the exact amount.

But ZZ's company has 1mil invested together with CJD but it's still ZZ's company as he's the first name listed. It seems that CJD is the one who manages the company as ZZ is listed as supervisor too at his own company and CJD as Executive Director and also Manager.

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

...ZZ's company has 1mil invested together with CJD but it's still ZZ's company as he's the first name listed. It seems that CJD is the one who manages the company as ZZ is listed as supervisor too at his own company and CJD as Executive Director and also Manager.

Thank you for the info, @gashupingo.

Oh, so CJD manages the "Emperor Zhou" company as well? Hm. ZZ must have a very good relation with CJD if he works with her in two companies. Interesting. Could not wait to see what these companies will do in the future!

• Like 14