Quantcast

11 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Just the one shots here @addict18. JY/ZZ inspire scenes for me more than an actual story, plus I'm too lazy to try to keep track of a story line :lol: (I do have an original story on wattpad, but it's taking forever, especially since the boys keep filling my head)

Too bad for me, i must search from the first...but thx 4 the reply, and i hope u still work w/ your ff because it so legit :D:D:D

11 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

Referenced above is the wattpad account with all FF so far. I asked permission and then posted this information on page 916 of this thread.Hope this helps. By the way they are in no particular order. Since the stories have now been published the above link should be working.

Omg!!! Really thx 4 ur help w/ the ff... :blush::blush:

6 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

JY update #1 (will be continuously updated)

cr. 白洛因塞枕头里的校服

Reveal hidden contents

006hrywygw1f4a6eaw7n3j30qo0zjadt.jpg

006hrywygw1f4a6ecruwrj30ku112aeh.jpg

Short fancam

cr. 黄景瑜钦封背影饭

Reveal hidden contents

cr. 搜狐时尚

Reveal hidden contents

bd8f95cdjw1f4a66143wxj20lc0sgk9a.jpg

bd8f95cdjw1f4a67m6ntuj20lc0sgdy6.jpg

bd8f95cdjw1f4a65tzhkhj20lc0sg1c3.jpg

cr. _PE_CE_1999

Reveal hidden contents

ac58e011jw1f4a6ifjz9tj20qo0zk0y1.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6ickae0j20qo0zkjz1.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6ii0wnij20qo0zkah7.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6il2zawj20qo0zk7b0.jpg

ac58e011jw1f4a6ipbr77j20qo0zk0zp.jpg

Short fancam

cr. Tiny_帅帅帅洋气boy

Reveal hidden contents

Short fancam

cr. 哎呦呀-

Reveal hidden contents

Model inded, his style is W.O.W hahaha :D

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

Deng Chao liked Johnny's latest Weibo post :w00t:

QqIdrny.png

and said this

GXOdxU9.png

Google: "We have the same jacket wDw0F6x.gif"

ME: OH GOD. ZHOUZHOU. GUARD YOUR HUBBY!!!!!!!!!! 

On another note, Johnny was online at 2 am.. Crushed my delulu dream T_T.. Then he online again after Deng Chao left a comment... Now he probably couldn't sleep because his idol left a comment. LOL.

Yuzhou manips :wub:

NASdrPN.jpg

Guest skeletonworks
8 minutes ago, Mint Tea said:

Credit for this delulu news

Fan's acc: My hear is exploding. When I went out to buy ice crem, I saw ZZ and his manager in a car. Later at the GM event, his manager was spotted due to his quite stand-out outfit. Any more proofs are that needed? Guess!!! Don't ask me for pictures, for the boys' sake and happiness. Let's party now, CP fan!!!!

JY updated his weibo: 
 - Date: 5/27 = 527 : I love my wife
 - Time: 20:34  爱你生世 I love your whole world. 

JY arrived the event and left after a while. You know why

ZZ is waiting in the car, and playing game. 

Picture are taken, but they can't be public.

OMG. I am so happy..... :wub:

OMG!!!!!!! When I read @jlt4ever theory it sounds very convincing. Now there's a fan account about it!!! Before you posted this, I actually wondered why it has to be on 27/5. Like why he couldn't cancel the dinner with Zhouzhou because after all he has a GM event to attend and he loves GM! I thought it was like their 100 days anniversary or something special that must be celebrated privately between them! I keep on counting the days but it doesn't match because supposedly in our delulu land, they got together on 14/3 or around that time! So now I know the meaning. Gosh my delulu heart. Be still.... Don't die on me yet!!

True or not. Whether it's just a coincidence (yet again). I'll just rejoice :heart:

p/s: If this true, then Johnny is getting better and better at being cryptic af. Getting better and better at making fans go delulu...

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Deng Chao liked Johnny's latest Weibo post :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

Google: "We have the same jacket wDw0F6x.gif"

ME: OH GOD. ZHOUZHOU. GUARD YOUR HUBBY!!!!!!!!!! 

On another note, Johnny was online at 2 am.. Crushed my delulu dream T_T.. Then he online again after Deng Chao left a comment... Now he probably couldn't sleep because his idol left a comment. LOL.

Wow. Deng Chao is either very friendly or looking closely to JY. Hopefully JY caught his attention and they are going to have join project :D 

My pink spy app shows me that JY's last online time is 23:48? While ZZ's 22:33. Is this app bugged? 

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow. Deng Chao is either very friendly or looking closely to JY. Hopefully JY caught his attention and they are going to have join project :D 

My pink spy app shows me that JY's last online time is 23:48? While ZZ's 22:33. Is this app bugged? 

In the pink app, it's showing Johnny last online is at 2:28 am (28/5) and he's still online now :w00t:  It matches the purple app too.. (doesn't exactly matches though.. the purple app is showing his last online is at 2:41 am). I heard the pink app follows your timezone? Not sure about that. My timezone is the same as China.

Dunno what he's doing.. Probably couldn't sleep after his idol left a comment. Probably trying to think of a witty way to reply to him :phew:

Hmm that's weird. Maybe my time zone messed up? :|

Anyway, I went to Vietnam fans page posted by Mint Tea above and found iTunes link for Because of the Sea and Walk Slowly! 

I don't think there has been official news on this? Why??? The songs were released 13 May 2016 :tears: I could buy them weeks ago.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow. Deng Chao is either very friendly or looking closely to JY. Hopefully JY caught his attention and they are going to have join project

Finger crossed, Deng Chao ghe please invite Johnny as Running Man's guest!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

JY only stayed for a very short time in the event (about 7:00-7:30 pm)

Funny thing is, according to one of weibo-online apps, ZZ was online exactly that time, for half an hour... So, possibly watching the live stream, while waiting. In the car... B)

The apps are terribly unreliable, though. The pink one goes bezerk when it's past midnight in China, for ex. It can't handle the time difference, it seems - @gayyoxx I do think they're offline a lot at the same time this past week or so together in Beijing. That says a lot, to me. (Not to mention that morning when Johnny was up so, so early and then watched ZZ's livestream. I see that as fact, now. :) )

So, does 527 mean 'I love my wife'? In what way?

I'm crossing my fingers this is all true. I'm in love with the idea of their love. 

Also, Johnny looked like such a superstar tonight. He's such a pro. And a very handsome one at that. 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Finger crossed, Deng Chao ghe please invite Johnny as Running Man's guest!

YES PLEASE!!! 

Now, I am curious with Date with Superstar's ep.4. Will it have viewers as many as ep. 1-3 since ep. 4 does not have JY? Hmm. If the difference is big, I guess that will make producers chase JY!

10 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Funny thing is, according to one of weibo-online apps, ZZ was online exactly that time, for half an hour... So, possibly watching the live stream, while waiting. In the car... B)

The apps are terribly unreliable, though. The pink one goes bezerk when it's past midnight in China, for ex. It can't handle the time difference, it seems - @gayyoxx I do think they're offline a lot at the same time this past week or so together in Beijing. That says a lot, to me. (Not to mention that morning when Johnny was up so, so early and then watched ZZ's livestream. I see that as fact, now. :) )

Ah I see! That explains why the record in my app is strange like this:

Spoiler

image.jpg1_zps1boxdusw.jpg

• Like 9

Not that I want to disagree but usually I'll google or search for how legit a slang is, like how 520 can mean "I love you" in Chinese and 419 means "one night stand". I tried to search for 527 but nothing came out? Can anyone tell in what way 527 means "I love my wife"?

Edit: searched on baidu, finally found it here, seems like it's a slang not widely known

• Like 17

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Not that I want to disagree but usually I'll google or search for how legit a slang is, like how 520 can mean "I love you" in Chinese and 419 means "one night stand". I tried to search for 527 but nothing came out? Can anyone tell in what way 527 means "I love my wife"?

Edit: searched on baidu, finally found it here, seems like it's a slang not widely known

Agree with you, @kmmyzz. Sorry, @Mint Tea, do you know if they have a Chinese weibo or tieba source for this news? I don't see it...

I find it hard to imagine that this is planned, right down to the minute...Sorry, it's like is there such a need? I find that guys who date tend not to care too much about "anniversaries". It sounds a bit too much attention to detail for the two men.

Also recently, JY has been gaining fans at a very fast pace (well at least much faster than ZZ). They are now 330,000 apart from 220,000 just three weeks ago. JY at 2.55m and ZZ at 2.22m on weibo.

I suspect that many new fans followed him after Deng Chao's reply to his weibo and also his new variety show. In other words, he is gaining non-Addicted fans. As time passes, he does not have to perform such fan service... 

That said, I won't be surprised if they did meet and spend time together last week as pointed by @charlie10

• Like 17

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

006eNBjagw1f4a2bppkuyj32pf2pfqv8.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

ec737727jw1f4a8k6uj3aj2104104tg4.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4a41q0xu7j326333xqv6.jpg

006s5M4qjw1f4ad0p0r77j31zo2iox6u.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4agvfi281j32io17r4qt.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much...

005LlXWjjw1f4aetvdodhj30dw1r0dm7.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   椰蓉杏仁粥

006cIVB9gw1f49wuo3ev8j30rs0j0did.jpg

• Like 19

Hi guys, first post here! 

To answer your question,

527 = 我爱妻 (wo ai qi)

In chinese, 妻子 (qi zi) means wife.

36 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Any way, was surprised nobody picked it up, but JY actually stayed at the cannes palace hotel in cannes for the first few nights, he only moved to the radisson blu on the last night, not too sure about the reason for the move though :P

Also, is JY born in a (pretty) well to do family? In thr BTS of addicted web series, he is wearing a rick owen shoe, which cost more than $1000 :blink: which means he is already pretty well off before the web series.

• Like 23

@xix19xix According the Fanpage FB, the news was leaked by weibo account named Yokito-YZ. See below pix.

If anyone can translate this. My translation is based on the FB post. 

Spoiler

13254445_502940929899173_566546634637957

• Like 6

Just now, jnnx said:

Also, is JY born in a (pretty) well  no do family? In thr BstTS of addicted web series, he is wearing a rick owen shoe, which cost more than $1000 :blink: which means he is already pretty well off before the web series.

This question always haunts me tbh. I remember surfing his instagram back in February and finding quite a number of pictures of really fancy sneakers, caps, also brandy (aka much expensive) skate boards; he liked taking artsy pics of glasses with pricey cognacs/spirits too. He also travelled to S. Korea a couple of years ago (which must have cost quite a deal too). Yes, his stress on not being "rich like GH" is logical - but he aint a simple village boy either. 

• Like 8

On 24/05/2016 at 10:13 PM, sandown said:

by the way, in the karaoke video which was posted by skeletonworks today it doesn´t look like ZZ suffers from a beer or alcohol allergy. and the way they touch their beer bottles at 1:20 looks - to my surprise - pretty straight. anyway again this shows to me that the "supercute kitten style wifey" image they are trying to build up for ZZ doesn´t fit with the kind of person he really is.... "Parallel Worlds"... Didn´t he post something like that recently?

That's because he 'is' 'straight' lol.. and JY too I believe, they just happened to 'fall' for each other after 'Heroin' - 'fate' brought them together and now they are 'hooked' with each other just like us haha.. It's what makes them 'special and unique' our YuZhou - both straight & gorgeous - one multi-talented, beautiful, pretty, manly altogether and one, super charming and funny.. YuZhou together, they are magic!!

• Like 1