1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Deng Chao liked Johnny's latest Weibo post :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

Google: "We have the same jacket wDw0F6x.gif"

ME: OH GOD. ZHOUZHOU. GUARD YOUR HUBBY!!!!!!!!!! 

On another note, Johnny was online at 2 am.. Crushed my delulu dream T_T.. Then he online again after Deng Chao left a comment... Now he probably couldn't sleep because his idol left a comment. LOL.

Wow. Deng Chao is either very friendly or looking closely to JY. Hopefully JY caught his attention and they are going to have join project :D 

My pink spy app shows me that JY's last online time is 23:48? While ZZ's 22:33. Is this app bugged? 

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow. Deng Chao is either very friendly or looking closely to JY. Hopefully JY caught his attention and they are going to have join project :D 

My pink spy app shows me that JY's last online time is 23:48? While ZZ's 22:33. Is this app bugged? 

In the pink app, it's showing Johnny last online is at 2:28 am (28/5) and he's still online now :w00t:  It matches the purple app too.. (doesn't exactly matches though.. the purple app is showing his last online is at 2:41 am). I heard the pink app follows your timezone? Not sure about that. My timezone is the same as China.

Dunno what he's doing.. Probably couldn't sleep after his idol left a comment. Probably trying to think of a witty way to reply to him :phew:

Hmm that's weird. Maybe my time zone messed up? :|

Anyway, I went to Vietnam fans page posted by Mint Tea above and found iTunes link for Because of the Sea and Walk Slowly! 

I don't think there has been official news on this? Why??? The songs were released 13 May 2016 :tears: I could buy them weeks ago.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow. Deng Chao is either very friendly or looking closely to JY. Hopefully JY caught his attention and they are going to have join project

Finger crossed, Deng Chao ghe please invite Johnny as Running Man's guest!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

JY only stayed for a very short time in the event (about 7:00-7:30 pm)

Funny thing is, according to one of weibo-online apps, ZZ was online exactly that time, for half an hour... So, possibly watching the live stream, while waiting. In the car... B)

The apps are terribly unreliable, though. The pink one goes bezerk when it's past midnight in China, for ex. It can't handle the time difference, it seems - @gayyoxx I do think they're offline a lot at the same time this past week or so together in Beijing. That says a lot, to me. (Not to mention that morning when Johnny was up so, so early and then watched ZZ's livestream. I see that as fact, now. :) )

So, does 527 mean 'I love my wife'? In what way?

I'm crossing my fingers this is all true. I'm in love with the idea of their love. 

Also, Johnny looked like such a superstar tonight. He's such a pro. And a very handsome one at that. 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Finger crossed, Deng Chao ghe please invite Johnny as Running Man's guest!

YES PLEASE!!! 

Now, I am curious with Date with Superstar's ep.4. Will it have viewers as many as ep. 1-3 since ep. 4 does not have JY? Hmm. If the difference is big, I guess that will make producers chase JY!

10 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Funny thing is, according to one of weibo-online apps, ZZ was online exactly that time, for half an hour... So, possibly watching the live stream, while waiting. In the car... B)

The apps are terribly unreliable, though. The pink one goes bezerk when it's past midnight in China, for ex. It can't handle the time difference, it seems - @gayyoxx I do think they're offline a lot at the same time this past week or so together in Beijing. That says a lot, to me. (Not to mention that morning when Johnny was up so, so early and then watched ZZ's livestream. I see that as fact, now. :) )

Ah I see! That explains why the record in my app is strange like this:

Spoiler

image.jpg1_zps1boxdusw.jpg

• Like 9

Not that I want to disagree but usually I'll google or search for how legit a slang is, like how 520 can mean "I love you" in Chinese and 419 means "one night stand". I tried to search for 527 but nothing came out? Can anyone tell in what way 527 means "I love my wife"?

Edit: searched on baidu, finally found it here, seems like it's a slang not widely known

• Like 17

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Not that I want to disagree but usually I'll google or search for how legit a slang is, like how 520 can mean "I love you" in Chinese and 419 means "one night stand". I tried to search for 527 but nothing came out? Can anyone tell in what way 527 means "I love my wife"?

Edit: searched on baidu, finally found it here, seems like it's a slang not widely known

Agree with you, @kmmyzz. Sorry, @Mint Tea, do you know if they have a Chinese weibo or tieba source for this news? I don't see it...

I find it hard to imagine that this is planned, right down to the minute...Sorry, it's like is there such a need? I find that guys who date tend not to care too much about "anniversaries". It sounds a bit too much attention to detail for the two men.

Also recently, JY has been gaining fans at a very fast pace (well at least much faster than ZZ). They are now 330,000 apart from 220,000 just three weeks ago. JY at 2.55m and ZZ at 2.22m on weibo.

I suspect that many new fans followed him after Deng Chao's reply to his weibo and also his new variety show. In other words, he is gaining non-Addicted fans. As time passes, he does not have to perform such fan service... 

That said, I won't be surprised if they did meet and spend time together last week as pointed by @charlie10

• Like 17

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

006eNBjagw1f4a2bppkuyj32pf2pfqv8.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

ec737727jw1f4a8k6uj3aj2104104tg4.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4a41q0xu7j326333xqv6.jpg

006s5M4qjw1f4ad0p0r77j31zo2iox6u.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4agvfi281j32io17r4qt.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much...

005LlXWjjw1f4aetvdodhj30dw1r0dm7.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   椰蓉杏仁粥

006cIVB9gw1f49wuo3ev8j30rs0j0did.jpg

• Like 19

Hi guys, first post here! 

To answer your question,

527 = 我爱妻 (wo ai qi)

In chinese, 妻子 (qi zi) means wife.

36 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Any way, was surprised nobody picked it up, but JY actually stayed at the cannes palace hotel in cannes for the first few nights, he only moved to the radisson blu on the last night, not too sure about the reason for the move though :P

Also, is JY born in a (pretty) well to do family? In thr BTS of addicted web series, he is wearing a rick owen shoe, which cost more than $1000 :blink: which means he is already pretty well off before the web series.

• Like 23

Just now, jnnx said:

Also, is JY born in a (pretty) well  no do family? In thr BstTS of addicted web series, he is wearing a rick owen shoe, which cost more than $1000 :blink: which means he is already pretty well off before the web series.

This question always haunts me tbh. I remember surfing his instagram back in February and finding quite a number of pictures of really fancy sneakers, caps, also brandy (aka much expensive) skate boards; he liked taking artsy pics of glasses with pricey cognacs/spirits too. He also travelled to S. Korea a couple of years ago (which must have cost quite a deal too). Yes, his stress on not being "rich like GH" is logical - but he aint a simple village boy either. 

• Like 8

On 24/05/2016 at 10:13 PM, sandown said:

by the way, in the karaoke video which was posted by skeletonworks today it doesn´t look like ZZ suffers from a beer or alcohol allergy. and the way they touch their beer bottles at 1:20 looks - to my surprise - pretty straight. anyway again this shows to me that the "supercute kitten style wifey" image they are trying to build up for ZZ doesn´t fit with the kind of person he really is.... "Parallel Worlds"... Didn´t he post something like that recently?

That's because he 'is' 'straight' lol.. and JY too I believe, they just happened to 'fall' for each other after 'Heroin' - 'fate' brought them together and now they are 'hooked' with each other just like us haha.. It's what makes them 'special and unique' our YuZhou - both straight & gorgeous - one multi-talented, beautiful, pretty, manly altogether and one, super charming and funny.. YuZhou together, they are magic!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

JY will be attending the opening event of Gentle Monster in Beijing tonight at 7pm GMT+8 and you can watch it live via an app called 花椒 (you can download the app by searching Huajiao on your app store, the icon has pink background with yellow bird) or you can go to their site to download the app.

After signing in using your QQ/Wechat/Weibo account, search for 八月AUG and follow that account, she will be doing live streaming of the event :)

Edit: You can also view it on your pc by clicking here !

"Gentle Monster" "Beijing" *jump off cliff*

First time I heard about 'couple manager'. Really on whole another level.

11 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Okay gonna drop 1 last picture of JY before I grab something to eat

cr. 亚木阴阴sky

006dQW1vjw1f4a8h8v7e0j30ku0kugnj.jpg

The most handsome whale in the universe. I love when I can see a guy's forehead, not covered with hair. Earring, lalala~

Zhou - Glo-Ray

Yu - Olay

We - Yay!

• Like 11

11 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

JY updated his IG with same pic on his weibo update. Rare for him to do so.

Unleash the CSI team!!! :w00t:

Ugh. JY is so good looking that's just... *open the window, letting the cold breeze comes in*

Now I'm wondering what is CSI actually..??? i have no clue :tears:

And WGM, is it we got married?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, narakeiko said:

Now I'm wondering what is CSI actually..??? i have no clue :tears:

CSI = Crime Scene Investigation, usually the elite scientific investigators working on cases

WGM is We Got Married

• Like 5

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@jlt4ever 

Anyway, it is weird that ZZ's manager was being invited while ZZ was not. Does the ridiculous ban also prevent them showing on the same event together? Tsk.

We all know that ZZ is busy with rehearsals and all sorts of preparations for his first ever recital. I doubt that an artist can afford to hang out at such a time. Let us just wish him good luck!

• Like 4

Hi, everyone, just come back to give two short summaries for the fanfic. Hope people to enjoy them. There are only two left :vicx:

CHAPTER 23: LY (THE NAME OF THE FEMALE DOCTOR)

Spoiler

The morning after that, BLY signs the agreement to be hospitalized. He asks for the doctor's name. And her name is LY - I believe this doctor is one of key characters in later chapters.

While GH is waken up by YYJ for a sudden investigation at his company. GH doesn't get the idea about what's happening. YYJ explains she got a call from TZ told her GY's company is in the investigation. So, the cops wanna see if they can get any info from GH's company. Actually, GH wanna go to the camp to know more about BLY but has to go directly to the company instead. He calls GY and swears at him because GY always brings troubles to him.

BLY is hospitalized as the doctor requested. At the hospital, BLY realise this weird doctor is very popular. Everyone here knows about her. There is a small talk between BLY and LY. LY just has no respect to BLY at all. Just like she wanna make BLY upset as much as possile. LY told BLY's gonna have a small surgey tomorrow. Unconsciously, BLY think about GH - His Da Hai.

After the inspection, the cops found nothing and leaves. GY call GH asks GH if he can clean up the mess GY created, GY leaves his company to GH. GY will open a new company elsewhere.
Of course, GH agrees with GY's offer because he will gain a lot of potential if it's succesfull otherwise he loses nothing. In the evening, GH takes a flight to GY's place.
GH says to himself: "Yin Zi, wait for my come back. I will bring our bright future to you when coming home."

CHAPTER 24: DA HAI

Spoiler

On that night, BLY cannot sleep at all. Though he is not weak-willed, he still needs GH - his lifemate by him in situations like this. He wonders where GH is right now? what he is doing? Why he is not here yet? Suddenly, BLY realises he never allowed to dislosure any detail about his health condition to his family from the very beginning. And, he thinks it is just normal for GH not care about him anymore after seeing what happened between him and SH. The more he thinks over, the more his mind is flooded with the scene GH had a dinner with YYJ. Finally, BLY comes to a conclusion: "GH may love someone but if that one hurts him, he will heartlessly give a death sentence to that one." BLY falls asleep at 4 a.m and is waken up at 6 a.m by LY.
LY coldly: "You have a surgey at 6:30 a.m. You're better prepare right now."
BLY immeadiately wakes up from his half-asleep because it is totally opposite with the way he is normally waken up by a warm kiss from GH.
After 30 mins, the surgey is done without any trouble.
LY: "You have to pay all the fee by yourself because it is a personal health problem."
BLY looks around and knows this room is a first-class: "How much does it cost for a day?"
LY: "Around $450"
BLY: "It is almost a half of my earning per month. Why do you take me here after the surgey?"
LY:: "Just look at you I can understand you get used to being spoiled by a certain one to the point that cannot take care of your health by yourself. Hence, I don't think I have to save money for you."
BLY gives up on arguing with LY: "I want to change my room. Change to a casual room."
BLY really hates this LY because to a "Loved-And-Admired-By-Everyone" figure like him, this woman is truly his nemesis.

GH comes to GY's place because he knows there is a limitless potential for him if he can take control of GY's company. But soon enough he already realized how big a mess GY made. Even with TZ's help, it cannot be handled easily. Right after complaining to GY about his mess, GH and TZ dive into work until late night. 
They go out eating for dinner.
TZ: "How about BLY? Is his vacation ended?"
GH just lost in his mind after hearing these questions. GH really wanna come back home, hug his wifey tightly. He wanna tell BLY he no longer blames BLY for anything and will keep loving with all his life.
GH: "Just done with this mess and come back as soon as possible."
TZ realises: "Have a fight? Is it serious?"
GH: "Shut up! Do u wanna be kicked out? How about your relationship with YYJ?"
TZ: "Interesting! Just calling and messaging but cannot stop doing that." 

On the way coming back, GH receives a message from a unknown number with only two simple words: "Da Hai"

Reference to last summaries: Chapter 21-22

@addict18 Sorry to disappoint you. Please refer to this post :)

• Like 11