@Mint Tea wifey always come first right :w00t:. About their companies, is that why ZZ's manager was there at GM event with JY? Its a really smart move for hubby and wifey, they are growing stronger together so they can protect each other 

Another unseen BTS. See how they hold handssssss :wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

CjoDUwjVAAAUuKu.jpg

CjoDVKyUYAAP29X.jpg

Cr haihaihai52 Twitter

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Haha, I think the main requirement to be their manager(s) is YZ shipper :P heck yes, if they want to open a studio in London, that means I am eligible! :w00t:

Woohoo, I'm dreaming of the day they will open one in Melbourne :w00t:

Another clip from that unseen BTS

Spoiler

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, bearology said:

Youtube link for full new unseen BTS

Hide contents

5+ mins of smiling while understand nothing. Their 1st kiss actually at that kidnap scene, right?

"The moment I pounced him, I just want to kiss him and say nothing."

I love that so much since it was Yu that was talking, not Hai.

YuZhou has their own company/studio and I'm still paying back my college loans.

Couple accessories are like 2000. Now couple manager and company are the new trend.

(If really Zhou's company in Beijing managing stuff in Beijing and the same goes with Yu's studio in Shanghai, I am so happy for them. I think I need to write long from-the-heart comment on these wonderful news.)

Please let it be Yu that is Zhou's surprise guest at Beijing concert. Then the possibility of Yu appearing at all Zhou's concerts (BANGKOK!!!) become slightly higher.

I'm not use to all these great news 1 after another since my previous couple being dormant for quite a while. It was most me being over delulu over same old stuff unlike YuZhou, and they don't seem going to stop forever a few years. So really, my previous couple can't blame me switching over to YuZhou.

• Like 14

This song reminds me of YuZhou (tho the lyrics are totally not) because I 1sf heard it when Yu was still in France and my limited Korean translated some words instead of full sentences so... plus, the song is great and both are great singers too.

Spoiler

Lyrics (cr: popgasa)

Spoiler

Hey, did you go through a breakup?
You can try to act like nothing happened
But I see it, in the corner of your lips
There is the bitter pretending that nothing’s wrong
That’s even sadder

Hey, did you not forget her yet?
I see it in your eyes
Is it the same sickness as me?
Having to hurt without anyone knowing
In order for everyone else to be happy
Are you spending those kinds of hard nights?

Don’t forget
We loved like crazy
But we decided to go our separate ways
And we decided not to hurt over each other’s news

Is your girl as hard to erase as mine?
Are you getting a little tired now?
Do you want to just sit down like me?

Let’s be honest
We didn’t know it’d be this hard
We thought that everything would be ok
Because our love was too big

I miss you
Are you getting over me?
I just need to get over you but it’s hard
The love that I spilled won’t dry at all
It overflows in my day

I can’t
I can’t

Let’s be honest
We didn’t know it’d be this hard
We thought that everything would be ok
Because our love was too big

Come back
Come back

#swimmingindelulu

Spoiler

So my mind translated that "Let's be honest" and "I miss you" verse as a way of Yu saying he doesn't want to deny his feeling anymore and off the cliff with the ban.

And that "Come back" at the end was Zhou wanting Yu to come back to him (from France).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mint Tea said:

I concern more about JY's company news, since there are a lot of fan confirmed ZZ's news. The registration date is 2016.05.11. [ The pix is hard to read. Was not JY at Cannes at that time ]

I checked the online record of the company registry (the Administration of Industry and Commerce). JY's company registration is valid :)

I don't know how to upload a photo here. I will try to figure it out later.

• Like 21

The last summary from me. Hope everyone will enjoy it. I try my best to make this one longer because to me, it is the best chapter so far. 

CHAPTER 25: WHO IS THE ONE I LOVE

Spoiler

GH knows there are just few people calling him as Da Hai. It is said "Like hubby, like wifey". He knows it is no one other than BLY who sent him the message. Of course, without further ado, GH tries to call back.
The other already picked the phone but give no reply at all.
GH knows it is his reponsibility: "Hello, Yin Zi, are you here? Baby, I'm dying of missing you. I truly apologize for being cold to you. I am a bastard. I am heartless. Right now, no matter what you want, I'm willing to do it for you as long as you come back home."
After that, GH realizes TZ is still here. GH really loses face because he knows how hopeless he is when dealing with anything relating to BLY.
TZ smirks at GH and gives him a signal he will come back to the hotel so that GH can be free to be submissive to his wifey.
The other still keeps his silence.
GH: "Yin Zi, don't be like that. Just put yourself into my shoes. I saw that scene, definitely, I must be angry. If I were not angry, I would have not love you at all. Of course, I really overreacted and give you no time for explaining. Surely, I'm wrong. Please be kind and generous. Just come back home and we will talk later. "
BLY: "I was already at home."
GH cannot hold back his happiness because it is BLY who replies to him: "You are at home!!! Baby, finally you're home. Be obedient and wait for me. I will..."
GH realizes right now he is several hundred miles away from his home. Just think about that GH really wanna slice GY into thousand pieces.
BLY: "But you are not at home at the moment."
GH wanna tell BLY everything: "I..."
BLY: "It was already 1 a.m but I didn't come home yet. I have called to your company but there have been no reply. Where... are you?"
There is a little hesitation in BLY's last words. He really likes a wifey trying to find out his hubby's whereabouts.
GH feels like the sun just comes out after a storm: "I have to clean up the mess at GY's company. But don't worry, I will a flight to come back right now. Yin Zi, be obedient and stay on the bed. I'm right at home before the sun rises to take you to work. You have to wait for me."
After that, BLY hears a lot of noise and honk. He quickly grasp what's happening. Actually, GH is risking his life to take a lift to an airport.
BLY: "Da Hai, are you still hearing me? Da Hai"
GH: "What? Yin Zi, I'm here"
BLY: "Get back immediately!!!"
GH: "Ok, I'm here. I just wanna take a lift as soon as possible to go to the airport."
BLY: "Da Hai just comes back after your work is done."
In his mind, BLY just worries GH may get into an accident if he is careless like that. He cannot forget what happened eight years ago. Moreover, BLY wanna take times to recover. He can image how upset GH is if he see BLY in bad shape.
However, GH is totally clueless. GH is truly dense when dealing with his wifey.
GH: "Why are you talking like that? Please don't be angry with me. I just get involved in this mess because GY promised to give his company to me after cleaning up the mess. The reward is too good to ignore. I just wanna build a bright future for us. But I don't care about it anymore. I will take a flight as soon as possible. Everything else will be left for TZ. I don't need anything else... Other than you. All my life is only for you. BLY."
BLY will never forget GH's words and mnay times GH taking every fault to him because he loves BLY. At this moment, BLY really hate himself. Because of his selfishness and stubbornness, never in his life, he ever put himself down for GH like GH did. It really brings tears to BLY's eyes because of GH's stupidity when in love
GH's really impatient because there is no reply for a while: "Yin Zi, baby, are you still hearing?"
BLY: "Da Hai, do you trust me?"
GH: "Of course, I do"
BLY: "So, just everything I'm gonna say in the way your answer is. I have been thinking about it since the day we got married. Ten years ago, I had to fight with many obstacles to accept the fact that I loved you. Then the incident that year happened. I still think I am the reason for that incident. After 8 years turning my back to you, I wonder if I already had my own family, what would have happened? There is many solotions: cutting off our relationship, become a usual friend, have an affair. I just think if that day happened, if you came to me, I would not care about being a so-called betrayer to be with you again. Keep you tightly at any cost. Da Hai, the third wheel doesn't matter. The matter is WHO IS THE ONE I LOVE. After so many years, though I'm often cold, using harsh words, don't care about your feeling, do you think there is any place in my heart for anyone eles stepping in?"
Soon enough, GH's tears already fallen down: "No. It's just that I'm too dense to understand that."
BLY smiles: "So, you can focus on your work. GY's company has a lot of potential. I don't wanna live a misearble life after marrying you. Do you get it?"
GH smiles too: "Of course, just wait for my come back."
And they keeps talking like that as if there is nothing else other than them in the whole world...

There is nothing much in chapter 26-27 other than GH comes back to take care of his hospitalized wifey and clears the misunderstanding about his dinner with YYJ.

Reference to last summaries: Chapter 23-24

It is not really a goodbye but as my work piles up, I don't have enough time to go around this home, Weibo, Instagram, Facebook, public groups, private groups to follow JY and ZZ like before I just wonder how much I was addicted :w00t: I'm really happy when seeing JY and ZZ's romance grows up day by day behind the scenes :wub: Still there is a little sad in my heart when re-watching the series and BTS :bawling: However, I believe TRUE LOVE will prevail. The day we can see JY and ZZ shoulder-to-shoulder and hand-in-hand will come. And I'm willing to wait 8 years for that day :tears:

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

I checked the online record of the company registry (the Administration of Industry and Commerce). JY's company registration is valid :)

I don't know how to upload a photo here. I will try to figure it out later.

OMG! Thank you for the info! What is JY's company's name? Emperor Huang?

• Like 12

Bought a RM4 Chi mag that, again, I don't understand a thing (AT THE END OF THE MONTH aka BROKE) just for this measly page.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH *paste page in scrapbook*

Spoiler

20160527_235159_zpsxlivghml.jpg

And found this in another mag but won't buy it cuz it cost RM15, OKAY?! Even Men's Uno is cheaper. Totally not worth it even with YuZhou in it.

Spoiler

20160528_203805_zps45pew5vp.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I think there's another unseen BTS...

Hide contents

Look at how he hooked his foot to Zhouzhou's leg. Is in the old BTS? He did that the whole time while Zhouzhou was reading the script and the director was talking to him...

UzkTHoL.png

Then Zhouzhou passed the script to him.. I don't think it was in the old BTS..

Like a boss hokay....

Tyu0KFz.png

I cannot get over how shy Zhouzhou in the old days >_<

Zhouzhou was passionately reading the script to him and Johnny was like zoning out... *_* I think Zhouzhou was rehearsing the Guhai part where he confessed to Bai Luoyin. Maybe he's giving tips to Johnny on how to act this scene out.:wub:

NRBTHhA.png

Zhouzhou making adorbs faces when Johnny was reading the script.

DJ7E9av.png

Wifey gazing at hubby attentively..

TIsecdI.png

GOD THIS IS NOT IN THE SERIES RIGHT?! When did Bai Luoyin hold Guhai's hand during episode 11 confession?!

6hxjKrG.png

GOD THAT BICEPS *_____*

(Totally different. When Zhouzhou was reading the script, Johnny didn't really pay attention at him... But when Johnny was reading the script, Zhouzhou NEVER took his eyes off him!!!

LhLeSQY.png

I think they released the BTS in conjunction with the release of episode 11. BTW, episode 12 is also released today.. So the series would be done by next weekends if they continue uploading two episodes in one day...

Oh my god... it's not the old BTS... :w00t:

but i can't access iQiY... Help me... Jingyu was a little bit cold by the way from the photos... hehehe

• Like 2

Having a withdrawal .huhuhu. Can someone link me to chapters 129 till the end please. I badly need this medicine to continue living life. Hahaha.

new here hellooooo

Having a withdrawal .huhuhu. Can someone link me to chapters 129 till the end please. I badly need this medicine to continue living life. Hahaha.

new here hellooooo

• Like 2

On 28/05/2016 at 2:18 PM, aeislaeigh said:

Fan art

Source: Addicted Korean Fan Club

Hide contents

006pRyjUgw1f4beqeq470g30ow0due81.gif

Not signed in

aaawwh this super arty yuzhou korean fan, please produce a manga series on these two using your art, that'll be awesome for us all, then we can watch season two, three and so on.. pretty please, send this message to this amazing artist someone! ^ ^..

• Like 4

On 28/05/2016 at 2:36 PM, mikar said:

Every time I think of him knitting and smoking at the same time I'm still so... amazed? Everything he does just doesn't seem to fit together, but he makes it fit together somehow. I like that he chooses hobbies that he wants no matter what they are and without shame or hesitation.

yeah except for his 'smoking' 'BAD' habit, everything else about ZZhou is 'super cool':))..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Hmm, charity livestream with Cabbeen at 1st June. It's an awareness notice not to eat endangered animals and get the T-shirt ZZ is wearing in the poster.

Yay! This issue is one very close to my heart. And China, Vietnam, Thailand etc are highly culpable when it comes to buying and selling ivory from elephants and rhino horn for example. Something which has led to the near extinction of rhinos and devastation for elephants. So go ZZ! (Also, here's something they have in common too: they both want to protect animals.)

Also, thanks so much @gashupingo for translating so much stuff. You're a star! (And so is every other translator! Love you all so, so much. Going to repeat that regularly. Because it's important.)

So much happening while I was gone this weekend! All these new BTS! I do hope there's lots more where that came from. And yes, god how interesting it is to watch how they were with each other before they knew each other. So distant and awkward. It's exactly this which make them so fascinating, that they've made this journey, from awkward to so amazingly comfortable with each other. Watching that progression is just so beautiful and touching, somehow. Thinking about everything which has happened since that day - I don't think they could even begin to imagine it. 

Skateboarding: I don't believe in coincidences anymore when it comes to them. I bow to everyone's skills at hearing words from that vid... I only hear a voice, no words. But yeah, of course it's JY teaching ZZ. Where are they going with all this? I have to wonder. Are they spending time together, planning how to achieve total world dominance? Or are they just cuddling?

Emperor Zhou: Best company name ever! Sounds like someone in Star Wars. ZZ is such a beautiful, amazing nerd. And a very rich nerd at that! I hope they do business together. Who is managing who here, really? Another intriguing mystery. They may be different, but I feel their differences compliment each other, making them a greater whole. (Or a greater whale? :blink:)

In one of the weibo apps, the boys' online time for May 29 looks like this, almost everything is overlapping... Hmm. 

Spoiler

Qh8pHIr.png

• Like 19

Speaking of translations, another star in the fandom Lovely Things has translated a number of videos lately. Mostly, interviews with JY from Cannes.

In one he says here that he spends most of his money on jiujitsu stuff and on skateboards... Heh. Yeah.

In all interviews, he's implying he has some film in the works. But that he needs to find an acting coach first. Hasn't he said before that he needs to get a singing coach too? Ha! Well, ZZ is two for one - an educated, singing, coach. He'll give you a discount (10 %, I think ZZ said) too. 

And gosh, this reporter is making JY a little antsy with all her question on his dating habits. I love that he bites back. And JY never answers a question if he doesn't want to. He knows how to kill it by being extremely terse in his answers, never elaborating. I love it. He's so sceptical. Polite, but not making it easy. 

• Like 19