Thanks guys for all the news and spam!:wub:

Found a really good Addicted/HaiYin appreciation FMV at AcFun some days ago. Not sure if it's in your stash yet @ximichem 
Find that the song lyrics has SO MUCH FEELS. The video editing and the lyrics are really good too. I watch this FMV so many times. 

A cover song of Ailee's Heaven and yes, the lyrics are specifically written/sang for Addicted(HaiYin husbands). So talented, singing, lyrics and video editing by same person: 忍荼
The original name of this FMV is:"One Two Things about Tiger Teeth DD & Big Eye GG" XD  (DD=DiDi=Little brother, GG=GeGe=Big brother)

The lyrics all are really good but this one is rather interesting haha:
Should you change your name to "The Whole World"
Make the OCEAN become your ring

So I'll add in this funny thing I saw at work today. I think if I substitute "Add Maths" with "YuZhou/Addicted web series". Yup, that's basically me.XD

Spoiler

IMG-20160519-WA0001_zpscu8t9ji2.jpeg

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, tea4two said:

JY disappeared off the radar.  

Rumor is: This is ZZ's new broker.  

Fans are expecting something on 5/20-5/21.  I've seen a lot of bets going around.  

Thanks for the info.

23 minutes ago, tea4two said:

@gayyoxx

Li Hao (ZZ's new broker), I heard he used to work at Bazaar or something like that.  He does have a lot of connections with the magazine/fashion circle but I'm not sure if he has manage anyone before, especially in the music industry.  (Surprise surprise, Li Hao also follow KB on weibo, the Men's Uno executive editor who have a crush on ZZ).  

Can you tell me more about KB? Is he JY's rival or it's just someone? And how's ZZ's reaction?

Oh,, and I just wanna share this thought: I think it's lucky for YZ if they really are in a relationship. I mean, they read Addicted so they must get a lot of inspiration that are helpful for relationship. They have a chance to make the fiction into reality :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zhouboy said:

I doubt. with the pressure they have been and still going through from the government, it's impossible. and the boys don't do fan service. which makes the ship strong. hahaha and they have strong fanbase. even fanbases who try to separate them. but the power of love prevails

You knocked some sense back into me. Thx for that.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

A cover song of Ailee's Heaven and yes, the lyrics are specifically written/sang for Addicted(HaiYin husbands). So talented, singing, lyrics and video editing by same person: 忍荼
The original name of this FMV is:"One Two Things about Tiger Teeth DD & Big Eye GG" XD  (DD=DiDi=Little brother, GG=GeGe=Big brother)

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20160519-WA0001_zpscu8t9ji2.jpeg

Thank you @gashupingofor posting this! This video gives me all the feels that i need tonight. :tears: and added to that i am recently addicted to this song too. Because of watching ailee at the fantastic duo (does anyone here watch that program too? :P ) HAHAHA i really miss these two together. The FMV is sooo goooood. :bawling:

Good night guys! :glasses:

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

I watched Johnny's show episode 2. Oh boy I cracked so much. First was the dog. Did it pee on Ethan's pants??? Then that intense morning exercise at the massage parlour. Oh god... I have to bite my own hand to prevent myself from laughing out loud at 1:30 am!!!!! That morning exercise is sooooooooo ridiculously weird!!!!! It's like a military roll call! Then they started dancing to a song. I was like WTF are they doing?! Johnny also had the WTF look and as expected, he was terrible at it. Always missing a beat and looked dead. I cried from laughing too hard! I didn't think I'd laughed so hard even without understanding what they said LOL.

@ryokise Thanks for the short snippet! He's such a funny guy!! I love his sense of humour! Like during that morning exercise, when that guy behind him was the last one to shout and then he turned around, I think he jokingly said something like your saliva/spits got on my neck (cuz he was shouting so loud) and everyone laughed XD

But I had to stop when I saw that Lulu massaging Johnny's thigh (I know she was asked to practice but..) >___> Nooooo don't touch my hubby Zhouzhou's hubby!!!! Zhouzhou I hope you don't watch this show!! Ok joking aside... Johnny didn't like "gulp" or do that thing with his mouth or licking his lips or draw a sharp breath or anything we've seen like when Johnny looked at Zhouzhou. Let's just say he doesn't feel anything for this Lulu girl when she was massaging her #DeluluIsMyMiddleName

Stopping halfway cuz it's 2 am now. Must (not want) go to bed.

Edit: I continued a bit cuz I'm Johnny addicted lol. Johnny was massaging this patron... And he looked extremely good at it!!! I'm beginning to imagine delulu CP thing like Johnny giving massage to Zhouzhou when he's tired after getting back from rehearsal... Is this a good enough material for your fanfic auntie @sohocomo :w00t:

Morning guys

Happy Camp rehearsal. :wub:  there's something about JY that just make ZZ look like his beloved wifey (only) whenever they stand next to each other. 

Spoiler

Trends Health Weibo update. ZZ u really need to gain some weight!!

Spoiler

@tea4two: thanks for the info. I was wondering the same after seeing ZZ With DongTian. Its a good news though, who can win these 2 handsome and talented boys if they help/promote/support/corporate each other. May 20? Today? I have seen this 520 number floating around everywhere on the their fan accounts. :w00t:

@sohocomo am I expecting another ff this morning while im on the train again? Yes pleaseeee. It will make my cold, gloomy and raining friday morning better :wub:

• Like 15

YuZhou fan arts

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

Ci00EWeVEAIViSh.jpg

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much.. 

Spoiler

Ci1Pg5NUoAAtqBg.jpg

Ci1Pi7HUYAAcl0H.jpg

Ci1Pi7HUYAAcl0H.jpg

Spoiler

Ch8V2YOUgAAHKRw.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  wrmtngm

CgQHHagVIAAtjlb.png

Spoiler

Source:  mhmp135

Cg4WqZFUcAAwL3Q.jpg

Spoiler

Ci1OCufUUAMOEEj.jpg

Ci1OEMgVAAAkiFE.jpg

• Like 17

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I'm beginning to imagine delulu CP thing like Johnny giving massage to Zhouzhou when he's tired after getting back from rehearsal... Is this a good enough material for your fanfic auntie @sohocomo :w00t:

@skeletonworks  You just added another dimension to something already in my head :w00t:

2 hours ago, bearology said:

am I expecting another ff this morning while im on the train again? Yes pleaseeee. It will make my cold, gloomy and raining friday morning better :wub:

Maybe Saturday morning.... (Don't remember where you are, hon, but it's still Thursday night here. It'll be midday Friday for me when I can set myself to it)

• Like 10

7 hours ago, tea4two said:

@gayyoxx

Li Hao (ZZ's new broker), I heard he used to work at Bazaar or something like that.  He does have a lot of connections with the magazine/fashion circle but I'm not sure if he has manage anyone before, especially in the music industry.

Well, I would not make a special bias in the direction of the music industry.  ZZ is an extraordinary talented actor first of all, so he needs a person able to help him come back to movies & tv shows. Let us hope somebody will support him in this area too. BTW, maybe Li Hao is his agent or manager, not a broker?  :)  Anyway, many thanks for the info!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

YuZhou fan arts

Hide contents

Ci00EWeVEAIViSh.jpg

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much.. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ci1Pg5NUoAAtqBg.jpg

Ci1Pi7HUYAAcl0H.jpg

Ci1Pi7HUYAAcl0H.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Ch8V2YOUgAAHKRw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:  wrmtngm

CgQHHagVIAAtjlb.png

Reveal hidden contents

Source:  mhmp135

Cg4WqZFUcAAwL3Q.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Ci1OCufUUAMOEEj.jpg

Ci1OEMgVAAAkiFE.jpg

Panel 1

zz: what you staring at?!

Panel 2

Jy: *leans in* I want to 'eat' (you).......

Panel 3

JY leans in to take a bite of the chips in ZZ's hand

Panel 4

.....the chip you are holding

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Princess Merna said:

Will JY be a regular cast in `a date with star`?

As far as I know, he only filmed 3 episodes, all of them around April 4-6th.  Next week will be his last episode.  They replaced him with Wei Chen, another Huayi artist.  

I remember that in one of his interview, JY said that he gave people a sense of 'security' even though they might not realize it at the time.  I think this show will be a reflection of that.  It will be a lot duller without him that's for sure.  

EDIT: Please vote for the poll below if you have a weibo account!  First time I see both of their names on the same line since....seems like months ago!  This is official poll too from people.cn, the biggest newspaper group from China.  If you want to let China know how popular ZZ/JY is and the impact of Addicted, you need to vote below.

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137286165

wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Daily

• Like 23

Been stalking this forum for a while and i cant help but to create an account, i watched heroin like a week ago and now its killing me that it was banned and i still long for those two, i can perfectly see their chemistry and the delulu :) tried watching a diff bl but after a minute i will stop, sometimes not even a minute :( saying "not even close to their story" all i can do now is to sigh and thank god found this forum atleast i have a daily dose of delulu and them :)

• Like 7