ariodante somehow put my thoughts about the series into words. or answered my confusion as to why and how I/we are hooked to this. and I think that is also the reason why we easily put JY and ZZ as the real life version of GH and BLY.

I saw myself as the combination of two (JY-ZZ and GH-BLY) but I'm more like a BLY-ZZ person. I see a lot of myself in him. and after watching and reading Shangyin, I realized that if I were to be in a relationship with a guy I want it to be a GH-JY kind of person.

in charlie10's post, I agree that ZZ is just making a decision that would fuel his career. I mean, he's studying acting and he's been doing stuff for entertainment, and if he has something for JY beyond friendship/bff/bromance then keeping it low would somehow be a better choice. In a world that doesn't fully accept relationships between people of the same gender, being in that kind of relationship and entering entertainment would be a risk. for both career and personal life. It is also a great risk for media companies or entertainment management to invest in you. that's at least what I observe most of the time.

and...**Thai FM stuff

I don't think the host said something about JY's "management" trying to change contract. what I remembered was that if they did not follow that one person (who he can't name) would be in trouble when he gets back home. so I don't think JY is signed to a company. Our free willy really cherishes his freedom.

• Like 18

@supercurious Oh, I was not clear, I mean JY's airport scandal. Once again, correct me if anyone knows about this. I don't think we allow to mention any bad news here, plus I don't follow bad news myself but I think it was him being angry at a fan because it was too crowded, and then his manager said do not follow him because he's angry (I mean cmon now, it's ok to be angry in that situation, who would not?). That's all I know with my limited Chinese and sorry for the confusion. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Finally finished translating and subbing ZZ's interview with Billboard China.

All thanks to Deokhu Island on youtube who let me to use her Korean sub to English.

Note: There might be slight off translations as this was translated from CH to KR to ENG.

Enjoy! Also, this video is only for 360p as there's no actual video.

(oml can't believe I did this for 4 hours..... ;-;)

@kmmyzz Thank you! i was thinking who can sub it for international fans as ZZ acknowledges the international fans and how he is so touched by all the fans' support.

• Like 8

@may no problem! But still I could make mistakes here and there, as it's a translation of a translation, so I'd like to apologize beforehand!

@xinstantnoodlesx I've never heard this story, because all I've heard is JY refusing to go out using VIP lanes as he wants to be see his fans, no matter how crowded it is. If he got mad, it'd be him being forced to use VIP lane, hence, he couldn't see and greet his fans. I don't think JY is that kind of person, from what I've seen, he did enjoy being surrounded by fans (even if we, the ones who're looking from pictures, feel suffocated instead), he still treated the fans nicely^^

• Like 11

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Whoever is drawing these amazing fanarts and then makes a gif from it I am willing to pay her/him to animate S2.  lxhdeyidixiao_thumb.gif

Yes, yes, yes! I want to pay too! The drawing is so darn good.

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

So I personally feel the best way forward is to let more people know about the show, and support the boys - such as buying ZZ music, watching JY new shows. This is what most Chinese fans are doing. We can join in too :) Let those in SAFRT know that they can ban but they cannot stop people from loving the show and the boys! 

I agree. Hopefully, these last couple of days have been enough eye opener for sparft to realise what they are doing wrong. Hopefully...

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Woot! Thank you @kmmyzz. Cookies for you :cookie:

Oh, ZZ wears the same suit as JY? On what occasion is this?

@Ariodante Thank you for sharing your bf's deep experience. I can relate with his experience as well. Through Addicted, I kind of relive my (middle) school moments, with my first crush etc. My story is completely different than Addicted's but I capture the image of youth and innocence, awkward feelings and gestures of first love, the bittersweet moments and all. JY and ZZ breathed life and turned somewhat ordinary coming of age story into something magical with their charms and magnetic bond. There are other actors as good looking and charming as them, maybe more, but their bond is like, hmm, true love materialised?

Sounds cheesy but personally for me, I guess it is the bond between them which pulls me into this fandom and keeps me here after the season 2 is cancelled and all.

• Like 21

43 minutes ago, xinstantnoodlesx said:

@supercurious Oh, I was not clear, I mean JY's airport scandal. Once again, correct me if anyone knows about this. I don't think we allow to mention any bad news here, plus I don't follow bad news myself but I think it was him being angry at a fan because it was too crowded, and then his manager said do not follow him because he's angry (I mean cmon now, it's ok to be angry in that situation, who would not?). That's all I know with my limited Chinese and sorry for the confusion. 

I remember one particular event regarding he is being upset with the mob fans. I don't think the vid was ever subbed, but I remember him saying something to the fans and you can hear the annoyance in his voice. It happened when he was crushed by the fans and nearly fell over (he hired the bodyguards after that). He must have been very upset because the mob fans basically attacked him and almost knocked him over...

• Like 12

OMG. ZZ and JY's couple suits are too much to handle. They are playinggggggggg withhhh usssss. 

If ZZ is asked for the reason.I would think

Proper answer: This suit is from sponsor / stylist. I have no idea that JY wore this before. 
Delulu version: JY left this in the apartment. He looks so good in the suit. But I think I can wear it better. 

I personally think ZZ rocks the suit with a pritier and softer version. I prefer ZZ's choice of shoes. :wub:

• Like 12

23 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

All thanks to Deokhu Island on youtube who let me to use her Korean sub to English.

Note: There might be slight off translations as this was translated from CH to KR to ENG.

Enjoy! Also, this video is only for 360p as there's no actual video.

(oml can't believe I did this for 4 hours..... ;-;)

Thanks a lot @kmmyzz. Your 4 hours worth of effort is highly appreciated. It was fun to hear (and ultimately understand) ZZ after such a long time. He is going to do Latin dance in his concert... ha ha I can't wait to see him dance. His weight loss sure is alarming though. Excessive work pressure and expectations are taking their toll. He has earlier also admitted that he is a workaholic, suffers from OCD, he can't rest until he finishes something he has started. Well I hope everything works out well for him. Wish his concert to be a huge success. 

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

@Oline Oline yes, it's a recent event, happening now :)

Also, couple bag, perhaps?

daGqXu9.jpg

More couple bags :w00t:

Civ6gOZUUAAws3h.jpg

Civ6hKvUgAM6a2q.jpg

Cr. jingTF on Twitter

At the time that JY had the photo shoot, he was kind of skinny. It was during his crazy-busy time. And the suit looked snugged fit on him. While the suit looks somehow looser on ZZ. The shirt shows a deep V line of ZZ chest :wub:

So let me continue dreaming my dream of them wearing the same suit. The couple suits are not bad, but only my 2nd choice. hahahaha

• Like 18

@Ariodante encourage me to start rambling again. Sorry if my english isn’t perfect. And I try to put it in hidden mode since it's long but I'm still not sure how to do it.

Spoiler

This series is really special for me because it made me accept a part of me that I tried to deny. It reminds me why I love bl theme, it’s because of the love itself. Yes, this series if full of love. Maybe that’s what got me/us hooked. The characters are boys, but who doesn’t want that kind of love. It will still feel amazing between boyxgirl. It’s like the ideal love where nothing else matter. You just meet that one person and fall directly into love. Sometimes GH’s love/possessiveness is scary, but the way he cares about BLY is just so warm and cute. 
The journey of their love is shown beautifully, from the meeting, admire, care, getting to know more about that person, fight for love, etc. It might be love at first sight or not, but it doesn’t matter when their love starts. It’s just that when you are in love, you accept it, fight for it, and you accept the other person for who he/she is. They just don’t give up. And what I love the most is the fact that they are ‘not gay’, they just happen to fall in love with each other. So, for anyone who wants to know what love is, they could just see this series.
And these 2 characters are just so amazingly written. It’s not the usual type of seme and uke. Usually uke is the cute, weak, clumsy, etc. (just like a girl character only it’s in a boy’s body). But these 2 are really manly. They are 100% a man. They’re strong, independent, survivor. Girls will love them. Guys will admire them. And some will turn to love. 
Even those who don’t like bl theme could still enjoy this series because the actors (especially ZZ and JY) are just so handsome and beautiful and charming at the same time. They are not just 1,2, or 3 dimensional. They are complex and has their own mystery kind of vibe. It really is fate that bring them together (ZZ x JY, ZZ & BLY, JY & GH, YZ & addiction, and so on).
And yeah, (start with my delulu) their chemistry is off the chart. Even off screen and that got me addicted. I already accepted the fact that there will be no season 2 and I already know how the novel ends (I force myself to let go or else I couldn’t function properly). That’s my closure… But, (here I go again) I just can’t get closure with this delulu of YuZhou. That’s why I can’t get over this addiction. I just can’t stop myself supporting them with my whole heart.
This series got me thinking about destiny again & again. I can’t count how many coincidences happened. If YuZhou isn’t real, the destiny really got me played. Really. Why this story? Why these characters? Why them? Why do they meet? Why do they look good together? Why do they have that chemistry? Why so many couple things? and so many Whys overwhelm me. If it’s real, I will 100% no 1000% believe in destiny and real love. (sorry for overreacting here, it’s just too much going on in my heart).
Since they are young, and their career path is still long, I doubt I will get the answer I want soon. I already prepared myself to wait on them for years or even decades. Can you imagine how big my delulu is? When they are old and successful enough to give no damn about others and governments, and finally go public with their relationship, it’s not about their announcement anymore, but the thoughts of how they maintain their love for those years in private got me tear up already. 
So, in conclusion, I guess I will stop being addicted and being a normal fan, only if they become stranger with each other (which I pray not to happen) or they got their own wives (which mean I don’t get my happy ending T.T). So yeah, I prefer to be addicted for my entire life.  

There’re just a lot of thoughts on them. Need to get them out step by step or I’ll go crazy. Please bear with me.

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks

On 5/16/2016 at 9:06 PM, Scandani said:

From the English status (and is that Spanish description of himself as well?) posted on IG I can safely assumed, the way that he is freer on IG is because he caters IG more for his international fans. Though from the comment section you can see that there are still many of his Chinese fans there. Like his free self for these few days in Cannes, I think IG also his bigger playground in terms of expressing himself. He doesn't post very often there, but when he posts, I agree with you that he posts what ever he feels like at the moment.

I have yet remember if he ever delete any of his IG posting. 

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes some of his pics make you feel like you're a pedo drooling over this guy who looks barely legal

IIRC, previously Johnny's IG account was private. I think it was around the airing of Shangyin. Cuz I remember vividly about knowing his IG account but didn't follow him because it's private like what's the point of following if you can't see the content. Then later on he made it public and I was so excited and immediately followed him. So there could've been massive cleaning prior to it being public again.

The Spanish description of himself on IG is taken from a lyric of a song. You can google it. We've also discussed about this before. It's kinda cute..

As for his latest IG post (sorry old news), the moment I saw his caption "Be true to yourself". I ROFL. I'm like...Walk the talk baby! I also feel like as if he's saying this to someone... Hmm... Very cryptic indeed...

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Can anyone explain if it's true that artists in China rarely gets sponsor to wear clothes/bags/anything?

If it's true, I'd like to add more delulu notes on the similarities of:

Hide contents

- JY and ZZ's suit that they wore in different occasion (ZZ - today's event, JY - photoshoot)

- JY and ZZ's earring

- JY and ZZ's black bag (JY used it in France and even in previous events, ZZ - used today otw to MCM event)

- JY and ZZ's LV bag (ZZ - seen in Japan, JY - seen in France)

and many more ;)

If they weren't sponsored and those were bought using their own money, I... I can sense something is going on between them.

Also, JY shopped quite a lot in Gucci yesterday, probably we can see someone using new Gucci stuffs soon? ;)

+ When JY showed what's in his bag yesterday, there was this oil-blotter paper that is only available in Japan, from what I've read, it's only available in one city in Japan before they opened a shop in Tokyo airport recently (info: a kfan who live in Japan). He said it belongs to his stylist, but we know who went to Tokyo recently, no? :P

Yep excited to see certain someone donning some Gucci stuffs :w00t: But my friend debunk my delulu saying that Zhouzhou probably won't show it off unlike Johnny because he's not the type to show off. We'll see... Lalalalala. 

When I saw them wearing/having matching items, it further strengthens my belief that they're REAL. Whenever they're online together on Weibo, wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif  Just like today before Johnny departed to Frankfurt, they online together. As well as before Johnny departed from Frankfurt to Beijing, online together again. It feels like Zhouzhou is making sure that Johnny is alright before he departs... Just like how Johnny was when Zhouzhou took a long flight.. #deluluismymiddlename

My friend and I discussed about this. We think there's something going on between them. Maybe they're not yet a couple or a fanfic come alive wDw0F6x.gif but there's something going on..... Or maybe they're a couple already. Whatever it is there's something between them... Ok I sound like a broken record now... -_- 

Some investigations by CP-fans... That Johnny has the Superfans app (the app that notify us if Johnny/Zhouzhou/any Weibo account is online). You be the judge... hahaha. #extremeDelulu COFmDRb.gifCOFmDRb.gifCOFmDRb.gif

8uuhC7W.jpg

P9gwSpk.jpg

4aS2UgF.png