6 hours ago, fuyuko said:

Thank you very much for taking time to translate for us. But I do have a question. Is danmaku referring to the comments floating on the screen? Thanks

Yes :)

Is there an English word for this? Danmaku is what Google translation told me...LOL

I know it's from Japan, and danmaku sounds like a Japanese word to me.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, liesl said:

Yes, it's the day to say "I love you" to your loved one after all (520). Heh. I get you, Johnny. I get you. :phew: I feel like we should create a banner for this phrase or something. I think I've said this phrase sooo many times already: Is this even delulu anymore?

Speaking of delulu, delulu thought suddenly popped into my mind. Yeah that happened when one's writing a paper. Your mind will just decide to wander off here and there and finally land on YuZhou delulu land full of unicorns and alligators. :w00t: Hah! If you don't know anything about alligator then just backread until you find something about Goro necklace.

Anyway, read this only if you're a delulu shipper.

Reveal hidden contents

If they really are in relationship, it would somehow make sense that they kept dropping "hints" right and left. To have a soulmate or an amazing love like that, they'll definitely want in a way to show it. Especially since they're not allowed to be seen together or to say that they're together. The more they try to keep their relationship in high secret, the more they can't resist to find another outlet to show in a subtle way that they're together. Of course it can also be like a game to them. To create their own little codes and secret messages that no one else could understand. It must be exhilarating to have something like that. But for me, it's more like they're unknowingly seeking for acknowledgement and acceptance for their relationship.

And if they're not in a relationship.. why did they keep wanting to be connected with each other? Somehow the "hints" these days are getting more and more obvious than before to the point that I can't say it's delulu anymore. Before I had to kinda shovel things to create delulu theory but these days... I can seem to just pluck it off. Like today's weibo header (on 5.20) and ZZ's couple suit (and Johnny's IG update and his sad sad Changba song and etc.). These are actually something that can be easily avoided if they don't want to be coupled with each other anymore.

I somehow have a feeling that they were kinda keeping it low after the ban but they're getting braver and braver each day. And here I thought that CP fans would slowly die after the ban. That my delulu thought would slowly die after not being able to see them together anymore. But weirdly I'm getting more and more convinced these days than before the ban.

Gaah... blame my paper for this stray of thought... :crazy:

I would love to hear your opinion on this though. What do you think about it?

I feel the need to reply to this (but going to work in a bit so just a little thought)

Spoiler

Unlike senpai tachi that knew them way long before me, I can't say I see the changes both YuZhou had after the White Day event (Madam Figaro and "take me home") and I can't say they are in an official relationship what are you typing they are so obvious like SUPER OBVIOUS but I do wish they are. Unlike other artists that wear random/different accessories from time to time, Zhou has only the gold ring his mother gave him (I'm not sure about the necklace tho he claimed his mom gave that too but 'mom' can also be translated as 'loved one' so I'm going with that) and Yu with his two silver rings and diamond(?) earring and they have been wearing it since forever. But then suddenly new accessories keep popping up and we couldn't get out from Delulu Land.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, liesl said:

Hide contents

If they really are in relationship, it would somehow make sense that they kept dropping "hints" right and left. To have a soulmate or an amazing love like that, they'll definitely want in a way to show it. Especially since they're not allowed to be seen together or to say that they're together. The more they try to keep their relationship in high secret, the more they can't resist to find another outlet to show in a subtle way that they're together. Of course it can also be like a game to them. To create their own little codes and secret messages that no one else could understand. It must be exhilarating to have something like that. But for me, it's more like they're unknowingly seeking for acknowledgement and acceptance for their relationship.

And if they're not in a relationship.. why did they keep wanting to be connected with each other? Somehow the "hints" these days are getting more and more obvious than before to the point that I can't say it's delulu anymore. Before I had to kinda shovel things to create delulu theory but these days... I can seem to just pluck it off. Like today's weibo header (on 5.20) and ZZ's couple suit (and Johnny's IG update and his sad sad Changba song and etc.). These are actually something that can be easily avoided if they don't want to be coupled with each other anymore.

I somehow have a feeling that they were kinda keeping it low after the ban but they're getting braver and braver each day. And here I thought that CP fans would slowly die after the ban. That my delulu thought would slowly die after not being able to see them together anymore. But weirdly I'm getting more and more convinced these days than before the ban.

Gaah... blame my paper for this stray of thought... :crazy:

I would love to hear your opinion on this though. What do you think about it?

My little personal thought as a comment to your final question in the spoiler, that may, or may not apply to the JYZZ current situation… When two people are deeply caring about each other, the mutual feeling of love does not diminish over time, obstacles of various nature and distance notwithstanding, or to the contrary, it even grows stronger in leaps and bounds, as they feel like being able to touch the sky, but they cannot be physically around together for any extended period of time, then how these two human beings can ever keep their joy and happiness forcefully contained, like an inflammable gas in a canister that wants to expand? You "vent" your happiness in any way you feel it is feasible given the circumstances… You wanna share/show it not just with/to your significant other, but even to the bystander… 

• Like 12

On 5/18/2016 at 8:49 AM, bearology said:

OMG so this is real!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: And is it just me or the earrings too???? Cr on pic 

Hide contents

CivssgBUoAABiuo.jpg

CivwFffUoAAHHvy.jpg

Oh maybe this why I found that Zhou's suit is kinda familiar for me :) wohhhooo wear the same kind(?) suit and even their earrings!!

cant help my heart for beating quite fast after saw this pics:wub:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Johnny posted a comment under a fanmade video, he wrote ''Hello everyone, I'm Johnny'' with the following pic:

Hide contents

edakY62.jpg?1 

Now call me delulu, but that it's a heart symbol with the Light behind. I see too many coincidences in these days. You be the judge. [doge][喵喵]

Cr. 瑜南京粉丝后援会

Sorry... Could you share what is the fan made video about? I would love to know that it is a declaration but I am thinking it could be a declaration of love to his fans rather than ZZ. 

After all, he always says that fans are his pillars...

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Source:   Bazaar

lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

65d26b38jw1f42xrkijh4j20no0zk102.jpg

65d26b38jw1f42xrkta40j20no0zk0vn.jpg

65d26b38jw1f42xrl5b8qj20zk0nowiu.jpg

65d26b38jw1f42xrjz4ftj20no0zkjy1.jpg

First question:

when will uhm bf uhm wear the spring coat as the first two pics

Second question:

What pose is that in the last pic? I am not complaining, his bulging biceps making a comeback. He looks healthier, gorgeously handsome, and now he can share his health tips to his uhm bf uhm who has been not feeling well and keep losing weight. Be healthy you two!

• Like 12

Well, there’re 2 forces fighting inside of me. My delulu heart and skeptical mind. If you see how JYZZ interact with each other, don’t blame me for easily influenced by each and every theories you guys came up with. But my mind, yes it’s my own mind. It always look for something wrong. So, I just wanna share this.
With the ban issue, I don’t understand their (or their management) strategy. With all of those coincidences. I mean, do they get that angry and intentionally go against the government? Do they have that much courage and strength to face what may come? That’s just a stupid revenge. And I don't think they're stupid.
If it’s because of love, what good will their action bring? They could just keep it to themselves. Or perhaps, are they already that serious so they seek acceptance from the society already? Because if they keep doing it, isn’t that the same with letting people see them as a couple? Because I find it hard to find the reason behind their action.
After the ban, the logical and safest strategy would be eliminating fan’s delulu. But if they want to be creative and take some risk, yes I could accept the possibility of this strategy. And still I can’t believe they risk their future if it won’t involve personal benefit. Or perhaps it involve with the possibility of season 2, I don’t know. 
But they could just be a really best friend without that kind of love, right? All those matching items, gifts, touching. It could be just between friends. They are that comfortable around each other. It could be that they just see ‘another me’ in each other. They like to play around so their interaction clicked perfectly. I just can't seem to shake this possibility.
Still… how do they came up with those coincidences still bothering me. Do they have that much free time to think about that? I doubt it. Are they that creative? But if it’s not because of love or another great purpose, I don’t see why they bother. Are they just bored and want to tease their fans? I doubt they’re that bored. 
Is it just us fans who think too much? Perhaps. It might be just a joke between them (it’s a risky joke) or really coincidence (which I found hard to believe since there’re too many). Do I think too much? Yes, yes I do. That’s how much I hope YZ is true.

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

This is one I find so difficult to explain in a non-delulu way. Could JY be watching something else? Well, if he hadn't looked away when ZZ looked over, then that could maybe be argued. But he so obviously turns his head away the moment he meets ZZ's eyes. It's incredibly intriguing. JY's sitting there, looking at ZZ's direction - I can't see anyone else looking in that direction, so I don't think something is going on over there that he finds interesting for some other reason. And he's looking for such a long time, until ZZ maybe senses being watched - or feels like looking over himself - and then turns away. JY does that exact thing anyone does when they try to pretend they didn't do what they just were caught doing... Not effective, but a normal reaction as it seems he wanted to watch ZZ in secret..

Actually, this particular clip makes me wonder if they have a the kind of relationship which goes up and down, on and off. Because JY looks so caught here, like he doesn't want to reveal to ZZ that he's watching him. I can see why they don't want to get caught in public, but why does it matter if ZZ catches him watching? Well, could be they're going back and forth. The ban and everything following it does make everything so much more difficult. They wouldn't be an out couple without the ban either - because that would still be a problem. So I could imagine them having a LOT of ups and downs in their presumed relationship. 

Anyway, I really don't know how to look at this bit without thinking something is going on. 

Even if their relationship is really on and off, there's one thing for sure: THEY ARE IN THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP:phew:

What's going on in my delulu: JY can't help staring at ZZ because he miss him. ZZ look at him and remind him don't be too obvious. LOL

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

"Hope that tomorrow will be a better day, 8 years can accomplish many things, everyone cherish your time and become the person you strives to be" (mirrors JY's most recent IG post a bit doesn't it?)

"Don't be bothered with how low it is now, as long as you can reach the top in the future"

"Work hard together, go forward together, accompany one another along the way, the future will be even more beautiful" ("Side by side, hand in hand")

"Improve slightly everyday, 8 years later, astounding *laugh cry*"

Daddy Bai is the best!!!

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

I always think that we can't use rationale to explain their interactions. To me, they are just two 20-sth guys who fell madly in love.:blush:

BTW, I think they have kept it quite low-key recently. IIRC, after JY returns to Beijing, there has been some change of flights. (And he has NOT returned to Shanghai until NOW!!!) So I my delulu-land, this is a trick our clever Jing Yu came up with to hide his trace so that he can spend more time with ZZ :) OMG I hope they are having a good time together now!

He

has not

returned

to 

Shanghai.

OML!!!

where's Jingyu???

(I feel like playing where's Waldo right now)

But, maybe he has some works in Beijing up to now? Maybe filming date with superstar? (Ah yes, his role had been replaced). Or something else? No news at all from him @jlt4ever?

• Like 15