Watching heroin now from ep1 to bts , been repeating this like 10x for a week already haist, so hard to overcome this addiction my phone is full of their picture if icould just put them as my wallpaper but that will be awkward especially when my sisters see it lol , addict from philippines

Edited by yuzh0u
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

EDIT: Please vote for the poll below if you have a weibo account!  First time I see both of their names on the same line since....seems like months ago!  This is official poll too from people.cn, the biggest newspaper group from China.  If you want to let China know how popular ZZ/JY is and the impact of Addicted, you need to vote below.

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137286165

wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Daily

OMG! Their names next to each other, they in the same picture. I get too emotional seeing this :tears: anyone who have weibo please vote! Will there be an award or front cover or interview (anything?) if they win this? There are some really famous stars in this poll though but since this fandom is insane, anything can happen :P (fingers and toes cross)

@sohocomo: im in aus and no pressure auntie, anytime you are free. Tomorrow even better, ill be in bed enjoying your ff without getting nervous reading it on the train haha

• Like 8

Two new interviews with Johnny from Cannes:

Ifeng

NetEase

In the Ifeng interview he says (google tells me) that it's been two years since he last had a girlfriend...

He also says he both has film s and tv in the pipeline. Here's hoping!

Meanwhile, ZZ is looking a little tired today.

Spoiler

Is Johnny still off the grid? Where did he go? To ZZ's? Tiring him out with activities?

• Like 14

We might not get to see JY & ZZ together currently, but at least we have more unedited episodes of Addicted to look forward to! This weekend, episode 7 and 8. No idea if there will be anything new, though. But we can hope!

In episode 5, I wonder if the scene was cut for a more trivial reason than censorship. Because ZZ's skin is looking very strange in this scene, like he's having a reaction to something. And then I realised, he's said he's 'kind of allergic' to beer, which is just what he was drinking in the scene right before. He doesn't look right, anyway.

However, the scene is great (even if I'm lacking subtitles) because BLY is showing his inner personality, shameless and silly. Much like GH who's so helpful pulling down BLY's zipper and who can't resist taking a looong peek at BLY when he's about to pee.

Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

We might not get to see JY & ZZ together currently, but at least we have more unedited episodes of Addicted to look forward to! This weekend, episode 7 and 8. No idea if there will be anything new, though. But we can hope!

In episode 5, I wonder if the scene was cut for a more trivial reason than censorship. Because ZZ's skin is looking very strange in this scene, like he's having a reaction to something. And then I realised, he's said he's 'kind of allergic' to beer, which is just what he was drinking in the scene right before. He doesn't look right, anyway.

However, the scene is great (even if I'm lacking subtitles) because BLY is showing his inner personality, shameless and silly. Much like GH who's so helpful pulling down BLY's zipper and who can't resist taking a looong peek at BLY when he's about to pee.

Hide contents

I wish there'd be slo mo of these gifs.

• Like 3

Today I received my OST CD :w00t::w00t:. Now waiting for ZZ's album :wub:

Spoiler

2dL3CVR.jpg

p1ZJyYW.jpg

I have no idea how to copy direct link from imgur on phone. Will edit later but if you click on these links, you still can see the photos :sweatingbullets:

Edited by bearology
edit photos
  • Like 13

Trans of  旺仔俱乐部/Wang Zai Ju Le Bu (official weibo account of Want want holdings)'s weibo post:

"#5.20 says I love you# Hehe, sunshine boy @许魏洲ZZ  and classmate @Johnny黄景瑜 , there is a long confession message here, filled with love from your fans!!! Please remember to sign and accept this today! Wang Zai wishes the both of you wang wang health, wang wang luck , and continue to wang! @许魏洲吧 @黄景瑜全网资源站"

IMAGE HEAVY (they also attached photos of ZZ and Wang Zai comparison side by side & JY drinking wang wang milk, so adorable XD) :

these are the screenshots/images they attached in their post:

bcab8545gw1f41n6q4qa4j20jz0zktaq.jpg

bcab8545gw1f41n6qzxe3j20jz0zk0uq.jpg

bcab8545gw1f41n6stic5j20c60go3zh.jpg

bcab8545gw1f41n6v5zzlj20c80c83zi.jpg

bcab8545gw1f41n6wfn7tj20c00gomxk.jpg

bcab8545gw1f41n7466zlj20c8085aah.jpg

*"Wang" means prosperous/thriving/energetic.

*Wang Wang milk drink is from Want Want holdings.

*One of Zhouzhou's nicknames is "Xu Wang Zai" because of the similarity between him and the Wang Zai mascot.

*Recently, there are also other companies' weibo account that helped fans confess or deliver their message to Yuzhou on weibo, by posting their screenshots and mentioning @ JY & ZZ. They are mainly electronic products companies like Haier.

*Today is 520 day, 520 in Chinese is "wu er ling" which sounds like "wo ai ni", making it an "I love you" day.

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, bearology said:

Congratulation! Did you buy it from yesasia? 

Ugh... I don't know whether my heart is prepared to see JY and ZZ's photos direcly. I am not able to watch Walk Slowly MV without pain in my heart yet. What shall I do with the photos? Lock them in the deepest drawer? Hang them on the wall (no, my partner will complain if I do that -_-). Ah, time will tell!

3 hours ago, tea4two said:

EDIT: Please vote for the poll below if you have a weibo account!  First time I see both of their names on the same line since....seems like months ago!  This is official poll too from people.cn, the biggest newspaper group from China.  If you want to let China know how popular ZZ/JY is and the impact of Addicted, you need to vote below.

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137286165

wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Daily

Wow, I thought JY and ZZ are listed as separate actors but they are listed as a couple!? Surely this is special because members of TFBoys are listed independently. Add to the factor that the one does this is the biggest newspaper group in China... Hm... My hope is rising. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, the stupid second ban is going to be lifted soon!

I hope, there is no "don't vote on the poll to protect JY/ZZ" movement right now?

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Reveal hidden contents

May I ask where you are getting these unedited episodes from?!  

• Like 3

Hi everyone i'm a new user, i've been stalking this thread around 4 days. I watching this web series a week ago and fall in love with the stories  :heart::heart: but suddenly when i search more about this story i find about all the sad news (originally this series have 18 eps, but only 15 eps been air and will have a season 2). It's really2 sucks about banned!! This banned make me more curious and make me more addicted to search about this. After a long search it's make me frutate because i cannot find a full translate about this novel, i already search everywhere ...somebody HELP ME ABOUT FULL TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH, please 

:bawling::bawling:

Sorry for my bad english, and thx for everyone for this news in this thread

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, migrain3 said:

May I ask where you are getting these unedited episodes from?!  

IQIYI Taiwan is currently releasing the unedited version of Addicted, two episodes per week. 

(I can't provide any epsiodes - but I believe once all 15 episodes are out, they will be shared on youtube etc.)

• Like 16

57 minutes ago, bearology said:

Hide contents

http://imgur.com/KZDbhs9

http://imgur.com/9Pmisd5

I have no idea how to copy direct link from imgur on phone. Will edit later but if you click on these links, you still can see the photos :sweatingbullets:

Got mine today too!!!!!  Now just to bide my time till ZZ's album...

• Like 5

In spirit of 5-20 day, let us journey back to the time where friendship started to grow between Jingyu and Zhouzhou!

Love that Bloom 11 - Seed of Friendship 2

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/DfZBypFxwt

"Zhouzhou."

My heart skipped a bit, again! I cursed myself and turned to him, unintentionally channeling my nervousness and frustration toward him. "What!?"

He looked at me and then just shrugged his shoulders. "Just getting use to your name."

I rolled my eyes, irritated. "Stop it! My name is easy to remember and pronounce. You don't have to say it repeatedly."

• Like 17

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow, I thought JY and ZZ are listed as separate actors but they are listed as a couple!? Surely this is special because members of TFBoys are listed independently. Add to the factor that the one does this is the biggest newspaper group in China... Hm... My hope is rising. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, the stupid second ban is going to be lifted soon!

I hope, there is no "don't vote on the poll to protect JY/ZZ" movement right now?

Crazy only-JY/only-ZZ fans went and complain so they closed this poll and made a new poll. 

Please vote below guys.  You can SELECT BOTH and vote for both of them, so don't feel like you need to choose.

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137286411

• Like 13

@gayyoxx yes i ordered from yesasia. At least these postcard photos are those photos we really familiar with, not new photos so my heart can take it :sweatingbullets: but maybe when i receive ZZ's album with JY name duet with him, i may go mental. And thank you for your new chapter :wub:

@sohocomo yay, high five auntie! I wonder if we will receive ZZ's album on the same day too lol. Seem like they shipped all international orders on the same day :P

@tea4two omg, did they really do that? :tears: I only manage to see their face and name together in public (not from fan acc) once. Well at least you can vote for both but i guess same story will happen like yuanyuan?? poll ..sigh. I thought they will have higher chance if both fandoms (well 3 fandoms including CP fandom) all vote for them?? I'm surprised though. As a well-known newspaper, dont they know about the ban? Since they put YZ together, does it mean the ban has been lifted a bit?

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Crazy only-JY/only-ZZ fans went and complain so they closed this poll and made a new poll. 

Please vote below guys.  You can SELECT BOTH and vote for both of them, so don't feel like you need to choose.

I sure hope the reason they remade the poll is because they realized putting 2 celebrities together was unfair to the other celebrities and NOT because they remembered the ban on JY and ZZ. :(

On a separate note, who/what is the CP fandom? I'm kinda new to all this.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, addict18 said:

Hi everyone i'm a new user, i've been stalking this thread around 4 days. I watching this web series a week ago and fall in love with the stories  :heart::heart: but suddenly when i search more about this story i find about all the sad news (originally this series have 18 eps, but only 15 eps been air and will have a season 2). It's really2 sucks about banned!! This banned make me more curious and make me more addicted to search about this. After a long search it's make me frutate because i cannot find a full translate about this novel, i already search everywhere ...somebody HELP ME ABOUT FULL TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH, please 

:bawling::bawling:

Sorry for my bad english, and thx for everyone for this news in this thread

You can find it on Page 1 of this thread.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, bearology said:

@gayyoxx yes i ordered from yesasia. At least these postcard photos are those photos we really familiar with, not new photos so my heart can take it :sweatingbullets: but maybe when i receive ZZ's album with JY name duet with him, i may go mental. And thank you for your new chapter :wub:

Ah but the OST CD also have JY and ZZ singing the song together, right? It's not ZZ's album, I understand, but the song is there, right?

52 minutes ago, tea4two said:

These crazy only-fans are playing right into sparft's hands. They will lose nothing if JY-ZZ win as a couple, well, nothing but their ego. If JY or ZZ personally complained to the organiser, yes, I can accept that they don't want to be linked as couple. But this? Argh!!!

19 minutes ago, supercurious said:

I sure hope the reason they remade the poll is because they realized putting 2 celebrities together was unfair to the other celebrities and NOT because they remembered the ban on JY and ZZ. :(

On a separate note, who/what is the CP fandom? I'm kinda new to all this.

CP fans = fans who support JY and ZZ as couple when it is possible. Usually CP fans also support the boys individually, such as buying ZZ's album or voting for JY on his reality show.

• Like 11