1 hour ago, beabeola said:

Sorry if this was already asked, but there are too many pages to read.. I haven't read the novel, but i read that

Reveal hidden contents

GH rapes BLY and BLY forgive him..

Is it true? I mean, if it is true their relationship is unhealthy:huh:

Please refer to first page for more info regarding to the series and the novel.

Spoiler

You might want to read the book to come to understand their relationship and their struggle. Yes, GH raped BLY. Yes, BLY forgave him. But between those periods I've made, there're some hundred description/contents portraying their thought process and struggle and all.

It's not the series itself that gains the fame, it's more of the remark of the novel that makes everything touched and all as if we're really living in their story.

Long story's short. Please read the book (oh, it's still in progress of translating into English) but we do have spoilers and comparisons and analyzation and any related contribution, in the very first page. The very first page. Thanks! 

And as to other newcomers, please feel free to ask when your need cannot be met from the first page; otherwise, your questions might be neglected since they're asked several times for pages and it's not the folks' role to answer every time things are asked (in a sense, it's reckoned to be burrowing the past tho, and it pains some people.)

Also, please put personal thought or sensitive topics in spoiler (the 'eye icon' on the panel). Sorry if I sound harsh but please refrain since it may bring negativity or uneasiness to the thread. Since we're from different places and would view the language in different ways; though it doesn't mean this way but we may reckon it to be this way that way and hence, resulting in misunderstanding and quoting each other back and forth. 

Using spoiler, please (and quote less refering to my previous post). Others can choose to skip it and enjoy themselves on the thread. Let's have the thread fresh, fun, and happy.

• Like 17

This negative thought has been wondering in my mind. 

Spoiler

What if all these couple stuffs are purposely showed and encouraged by their managements to maintain their fan-base? 

Though watching their "years ago" interactions has helped blowing the ship. 

• Like 4

Ok, so I just have ‘few’ questions. 
1. What are the songs JY upload on Changba when ZZ was overseas? I miss this news.
2. Since I can’t use weibo and not familiar with it, I just got to ask this. Do Chinese use weibo to call each other and private message as well? Why can’t they online all the time (like IG or Twitter)?Because I still don’t really get what’s the biggest point with online at the same time.

Spoiler

3. When trying to be rational, I will think they do all of the things they do just for the fans. For example, the 13.14 from their update’s time. It seems to strategical. They need to talk about it first. They might just wanna have fun and “oh, let’s do this.” And the couple things, they might don’t mean that much. They are just best friend who share things. They might laughing and enjoy themselves reading our delulu.- - - But still, during their bans, why do they want to stir fan’s heart so much. It won’t look good on them. It’s best strategy to focus on individual self. So can I just believe that they do all of those with a strategical thought to see how people will respond if they are really together? In one way, they try to tell people about their relationship in a subtle way to gain support as well? And try to have fun with giving us mysterious puzzle each time.
4. Does anyone here also think ZZ reminds us of Hu Ge? I bet ZZ will look good in wuxia as well.
5. A little out of the topic, do you guys use an alias as well for bl things related? Are you hiding this interest from family and friends? Hiding this kind of interest is not something I wanna do for long. I tried to stop my interest around the time I watched Addicted, that’s my mistake. After Addicted, I guess my options are limited to keep hiding it or come out with it (but I don’t know how people will react). I just can’t and won’t leave YuZhou. Any advice? I welcome PM too.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2016 at 9:26 AM, Soohee ssi said:

Oh my god, I just crossed this awkward situation. My boss ask me who's my Wassup profile picture? I said that he's my precious son (Jingyu). I thought she's gonna stop asking but she ask again, is he korean? He look so handsome. I told her nope, he's a Chinese. She said really?? Then she add, he really look like korean. Btw my boss is a Chinese. She ask more, is this the album guy? ( I ask her for help to translate a bit about ZZ's album purchase). I said no. IDK how to answer her, I can't answer he's acting in a gay webseries called Heroin right? I just awkwardly said, he's a co-star for the album guy (ZZ). Ohmyyygawwwddd, hellpp! I hope our conversation stop there. This become more awkward I cannot LOL

Had the same awkward situation lol I showed my mom ZZ's picture to get her opinion if we do look like each other and she said we can pass as brothers. After a while, she jokingly told me to ask my dad if he has any illegitimate child out there he's not telling us about :lol: She then asked me to show his photo again and asked who he is. When I said he's a chinese actor, she tried asking what movies/dramas he has acted in but I can't really tell he's one and only work so far is a gay-themed series. lmao To escape that awkward situation, I just bolted out of the room, pretending I had to go to the bathroom. :sweatingbullets:

On 5/15/2016 at 9:43 PM, izziehudson said:

A few things to note for those who are genuinely thinking of going:

Hide contents

1) Not sure about the Seoul concert, I see a lot of Koreans complaining about how unreliable Interpark is in the Facebook comments. Not sure what happened ._.

2) As mentioned above, you need to register on the website first, if you are a new member. Will post up more info on here accordingly if needed.

3) If you are not a Thai national, try spamming their Facebook page, protesting about their payment method. Haha. Put some pressure on them, because as of now I found out that they only accept interbank transfer, no debit/credit cards - therefore it's quite a pain for us the international fans. They will post up more about the payment details on 19 May, so try spamming them before the 19th haha.

4) Just to clarify, the VIP ticket for Thai concert includes only ZZ's signed album and A CHANCE of participating in the press conference so it's NOT certain that you'll get to join the press con.

5) @Yuki Wen and I were considering the standing tickets (if we cannot get the VIP ones, we haven't decided yet). We are planning to go in a group so tell us if you want to join, at least at the concert so you won't be alone!

Considering the standing tickets as well! When will you arrive in Thailand? 

• Like 2

I just saw this announcement on tonight's Date with Superstar at IG.

Spoiler

Does this mean this episode will have JY too? Hopefully yes, and also the next and the next and the next...

Bonus, youtube vid on ZZ's photo shoot in Japan, cr: flukegirl

Spoiler

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, seungrihyung said:

She then asked me to show his photo again and asked who he is. When I said he's a chinese actor, she tried asking what movies/dramas he has acted in but I can't really tell he's one and only work so far is a gay-themed series. lmao To escape that awkward situation, I just bolted out of the room, pretending I had to go to the bathroom. :sweatingbullets:

Considering the standing tickets as well! When will you arrive in Thailand? 

1) lmao I was laughing at work reading this!! You can tell her about ZZ's movie about gaming, the one he did before Addicted, and tell her he's more known as a singer :D

2) I don't know, I was planning to fly on either 27 or 28, to just walk around Bangkok and probably wait at airport with @Yuki Wen and two other fans - but it all depends on whether I get to take two days off work T_T register on the website if you haven't already btw :) 

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I just saw this announcement on tonight's Date with Superstar at IG.

Reveal hidden contents

Does this mean this episode will have JY too? Hopefully yes, and also the next and the next and the next...

Should be cuz he's in the trailer tho xD /crossing fingers for your "the next and the next and the next..."/

--

More gifs of ZZ guys xD

Cr to  @好大的一块糖

Spoiler

006oGKo5jw1f40ndp5jb1g30hz09d7wh.gif006oGKo5jw1f40nd2vzljg30dz0921ky.gif006oGKo5jw1f40ndjr16kg30hx08hu0z.gif006oGKo5jw1f40nczqk1hg30dz0924qq.gif006oGKo5jw1f40nd7e3izg30dz0921kz.gif006oGKo5jw1f40nddlofxg30dz092npf.gif006oGKo5jw1f40ndmgkzfg30gp097x6p.gif006oGKo5jw1f40ndndlpkg30hz09dnlx.gif006oGKo5jw1f40nds6lnyg30hz09d7wi.gif

Sorry for the screaming on the previous gif post xD I was thinking how JY would react and then bam! lmao

• Like 21

YZ manip :D by 碎碎碎碎子

Spoiler

81a839a6gw1f40rsdqwuhj21571ixn8p.jpg

reminds me of a part in the novel where BLY and GH were at the hot springs when they eloped and travelled to Qingdao, Tibet and all. The part of the novel was so cute ^.^ esp when BLY accidentally said how nice GH's skin is (GH was so flattered hahaha bc BLY never said anything of that sort)!

• Like 13

A video of ZZ at the OK! party last night. Isn't this the same guy talking to ZZ (and exchanging numbers?) who had the party JY attended before? Or am I mistaken? (I can't search this forum - it only gives me two days back or something...) Edit: Yes, Dong Tian - thank you @gayyoxx

Spoiler

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

A video of ZZ at the OK! party last night. Isn't this the same guy talking to ZZ who had the party JY attended before? Or am I mistaken? (I can't search this forum - it only gives me two days back or something...)

Yes, I believe he is Mr. Dong Tian who invited JY and put him on Table #1 last time. He followed JY and ZZ on weibo after that party, so I guess he is interested in JY and ZZ.

• Like 17