What's with the same suit, same bags, same shirt and so on? .. i just wonder they conspiring together to tell the gov. they cant be in the same stage but they can wear same apparels. and this they can't ban them.

• Like 4

http://v.qq.com/cover/7/7s8a2hc25bvn6i9.html

(Yue ba da ming xing ep 2) around 12.35,

Massage parlour's manager: You will change here (female changing room full of female masseuse)
JY: I'm changing here? No, but why isn't the little girl (Xu Lu) changing here? (since it's a female changing room)
Massage parlour's manager: You will change here
JY: Okay, guys whip out your phones and take photos, I'm going to change, come come *laugh* I'm kidding!

LOL this guy XD

• Like 18

Ah, after stalking following this thread since last month, I finally have the courage to join in.

Addicted and YuZhou have made my messed up life even more messed up and I don't mind it one bit.

Pkease take care of me, senpai tachi deuls bad grammar attack

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, ryokise said:

http://v.qq.com/cover/7/7s8a2hc25bvn6i9.html

around 12.35,

Massage parlour's manager: You will change here (female changing room full of female masseuse)
JY: I'm changing here? No, but why isn't the little girl (Xu Lu) changing here? (since it's a female changing room)
Massage parlour's manager: You will change here
JY: Okay, guys whip out your phones and take photos, I'm going to change, come come

LOL this guy XD

i do love jy humor

Hoping someone could sub the whole vedio in english.

• Like 8

I have a weakness with couple items. Since I'm myself don't wear much accessories, YuZhou wearing matching things really tug that small part inside my heart (since the stuff that they often wear are meaningful to them).

Warning ahead

Spoiler

Since I'm a latecomer, I will post everything that has been happening since I got to know Addicted so expecting a lot of spam from me.

• Like 9

so, I'm back. kinda sorta maybe AND I have another announcement, so here have your huge reminder:

SEVENV3-01_zpsvlryg4he.png

it is I, your local organic potato (your words not mine @Scandani), bringing you news that our conclave is still on going (all props to Scandani and @kmmyzz for helping both @ximichem and I) AND we would like to remind you that our inbox is still open for late submission. YES! you read that right, so for those who haven't submitted their message and pictures, thou shall not be sad, you have another chance to join this project, all the details are on our masterpost HERE. We are still opening our inbox until May 26th, 2016 23:59PM GMT+8, so you've got another 7 DAYS to submit your entries.

Thank you for the enthusiasm and support shown for this project. Thank you for being extra understanding with us and our slow progress, we promise we will try our best to make this project a success. We also will keep you guys updated with our latest progress, promise! Thank you again. 

Have a good one!

Cheers!

• Like 23

Hello guys!

It's been a while...quite a while since I dropped by. RL suxxx big time so I need to limit some of my internet access time. Anyhow, SNPMedia Hub.com just posted some rules with regards to ticket purchase of ZhouZhou's Light Concert in Thailand

Here's the link:

http://www.snpmediahub.com/timmy_th.php

The bummer here is that if you are an international fan it would be quite a challenge to purchase the VIP ticket since they will only allow bank transfer as mode of payment. Boooohooooooo!!!

So I guess I will have to wait for regular ticket sales on June 1 which will fortunately accept credit card payments **creys creys**

• Like 11

hey guys and gals. idk if this was mentioned before but I think GH and SH have the same personality? like SH is like a female version of GH. She is so into BLY even after he dumped her many times. it's just so GH. and I think that's one reason BLY was attracted to them and them to BLY.

we all know how cold and reserved BLY is and that personality needs a person with a strong personality to break through BLY's walls (like always initiating every interaction etc etc). and I think one strong advantage GH had over SH is that even though he is intense/rough he senses when BLY doesn't like being treated roughly. that he wants gentle love (referring to GH's thoughts after forcing to feed BLY with dumplings during the "tissue"/hepatitis episode.

is this a good way of comparing the two? not so sure about this though

and oh! couple stuff. JY and ZZ really has something between them. whatever it is. it's between them and up to our delulu hearts. and it makes us happy.

9 hours ago, liam87 said:

This negative thought has been wondering in my mind. 

Reveal hidden contents

What if all these couple stuffs are purposely showed and encouraged by their managements to maintain their fan-base? 

Though watching their "years ago" interactions has helped blowing the ship. 

I doubt. with the pressure they have been and still going through from the government, it's impossible. and the boys don't do fan service. which makes the ship strong. hahaha and they have strong fanbase. even fanbases who try to separate them. but the power of love prevails

• Like 13

Since I can't use weibo, I'm always late for the updates. But if someone, anyone, has news about YZ being together after JY arrived in China, please share... I miss their interaction.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Scandani said:

#turning left and right making post about HJY and XWZ in the crowded Starbucks downtown after reading auntie's FF I hope no one see me blush. I want more smut auntie, and yes I just asked that :P

After work tonight, I have the whole weekend off. After mowing my yard, feeding the delulu of my Addicted Family is next on the list of things to do. (and scrub the floors, and work on my original story, and clean the kitchen, and work on my one shot compilation, and do some laundry, and feed the delulu...:sweatingbullets:)

At least I can say I won't be bored.  :D

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, Tari Tari said:

Since I can't use weibo, I'm always late for the updates. But if someone, anyone, has news about YZ being together after JY arrived in China, please share... I miss their interaction.

Thank you in advance.

JY disappeared off the radar.  

Rumor is: This is ZZ's new broker.  

Fans are expecting something on 5/20-5/21.  I've seen a lot of bets going around.  

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, tea4two said:

JY disappeared off the radar.  

Rumor is: This is ZZ's new broker.  

Fans are expecting something on 5/20-5/21.  I've seen a lot of bets going around.  

Questions:

1/ that man is replacing Xiao Shi? Who is he? Another friend of ZZ or professional like Vivi? Hopefully he can take care of ZZ!

2/ What is special with 20/21 May?

I am hoping a certain kitten is going to show up tomorrow with something Gucci ;););) 

• Like 18