Hi guys! Sorry for my bad english ;) 

I'm just finished now the web serie and my only thoughts are "Why????? It can't end like this!!!":bawling:  When a drama ends but not ends, I can't find peace xD The title is on point, like, really, now, what i will do? 

The actors were truly amazing!! Their feelings were portrayed so well *^*

• Like 16

I saw ZZ holds a trophy. What is it for? Any kind of award from OK! Magazine. Didn't they have photo-shoot with them before? 
If the award is from OK! Magazine for their photo-shoot, since JY can't attend. ZZ attended on both of their behalf. Hubby can't be there, ZZ wore his suit instead. :wub:

Spoiler

13259657_1791504817749161_767077719_n.jp

• Like 18

31 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's back in Beijing (051916)

Hide contents

Source:   Timmy_and_Johnny

006lGMY5gw1f40f8l822vj30pv0go76y.jpg

006lGMY5gw1f40f8jwgkcj30n80fgdic.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   一天到晚游的鲸鱼嘤

006iWha1jw1f40fai21lzj30qo1bdk5f.jpg

006iWha1jw1f40fajf35xj30qo1bdtm6.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   我要正能量呀

005A98KPjw1f40fqq62hqj30nm0zkka5.jpg

005A98KPjw1f40fqruu72j30nm0zkwx2.jpg

Somebody looks happy to be home...

• Like 15

As someone who just landed to 35 degree celcius and have not read all of the 4 last pages just want to put my two cents as to rumours, suspicions, gossips to treat it exactly as those. If we believe all rumors and gossips about the two to be true, heck, we will have an engagement/ wedding announcement soon! (Since most of us believe that they're in real r/s since the white day).

auntie @sohocomo i dont dare to read your story in this heat! I will refrain myself until am in the comfort of my room to savour it. Mmm. Thank you auntie!

• Like 9

This is so random but looking at the @ximichem's post above (series of pictures by Underpants) --- I find it so cute that JY is back just in time for 520 :D wonder what kind of "surprise" ZZ has for him lmao (and vice versa ofc, spot some Gucci or stuff that can only be bought exclusively in France on ZZ)

so happy in delulu land I'm smiling like an idiot during a course at work now, was just told off by my colleague lmao

btw to those who are buying the concert tickets, further details about the payment will be updated today. I will post about it once it is announced. Get ready to fight *flexes muscles (or more like you need to practise to type faster)*

edit: below is the info just released on Facebook by SNPMediaHub (!)

@Yuki Wen @Norah @kmmyzz @seungrihyung and everyone else, they allow credit card payment for non-VIP tickets!!!

Spoiler

Timmy Xu “First Light” Asia Tour 2016 in Bangkok

Show Date Saturday 30 July 2016 6.00 PM
Venue Thunder Dome Muang Thong Thani
Ticket Price 5500 (VIP), 4500 (Seat, Standing) , 3500 , 2500 and 1500 Baht
VIP Ticket Sale date: Sunday, 22nd May 2016 10.00 AM
Regular Ticket Sale Date : Wednesday, 1st June 2016 6.00 PM 
Ticket website : http://www.snpmediahub.com/timmyxu2016th

Ticket Information (Terms and Condition)

1. The Ticket Buyers have to apply for membership athttp://www.snpmediahub.com/ . Required information: First Name, Last Name, I.D. Number, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Sex, Birthdate, Address. Membership Application is Free of Charge. The Member will acquire username and password for ticket purchase and other membership activities. (old membership can be used on the event too.)

2. On-Line VIP Tickets will be held on 10.00 am Sunday 22nd May and Regular Tickets will be held on 6.00 pm Wednesday, 1st June viahttp://www.snpmediahub.com/. Once enter into the system, the member has to fill up the required details on the webpage. Then select ticket price, zone and seat number. Each VIP Reservation may reserve up to 2 seats and regular ticket may reserve up to 4 seats with the same price and the same zone. For Standing tickets, 1 reservation may reserve up to 10 tickets in the same zone. (If the member would like to reserve more than seats mention above, he/she may have additional reservation with the same username.)
**The ticket buyers may choose to receive the tickets via EMS where the system will charge the delivery fee of 50 Baht. This service is for person who lives in Thailand only.

3. After the required details are filled completely, the system will provide the reservation code. (Please take note of the code.) The system will inform the Total Payment Value, the Bank Account Details that the member has to transfer the money to, and 
*** time frame that the member has to pay for the ticket(s) ***(Within 4 hours) (if you use Credit Card, system will redirect to paysbuy system, both VISA and Marter Card accepted. Service Charge 4%). (VIP Ticket cannot pay by Credit Card, Bank Transfer only.)
The Bank Account that the members have to transfer the money to is Bank: Siam Commercial Bank (Full detail will be shown after booking) The member may transfer the money via ATM, Bank Counter, Internet Banking
- The Total Required Payment contains Double Digits (Satang/x,xxx.xx). Please transfer the money at exact value for accurate purchase details checking.
- After the payment is made please kindly inform date/time of money transferred at http://www.snpmediahub.com/timmyxu2016th (on View Orders menu) within the given time frame; otherwise, it will be considered that the member cancel the reservation. The reservation will be cancelled from the system. The organizer will not be responsible on this cancellation.
- After the member inform the organizer about the payment details. The Ticket Officers will review the payment within 24 hours. The member may check the reservation details again 24 hours after submission of the payment details on the View Order menu. If the purchased tickets are not confirmed on system then, please kindly contact the ticket officers immediately at snpmediahubTicket@gmail.com

4. Please keep the proof of payment i.e. payment slip (**Recommend the member to take photos of the slip to prevent color fading) and Reservation Code in order to collect the ticket(s) and preventing fraud.

5. After the reservation is submitted, the member is not allowed to change any reservation details and cannot cancel the reservation at any case and no refund.

6. For Standing tickets, entrance to the venue are running by queue number. You can check your queuing number in ‘View Order’ page after 7 days when ticket was fully purchased. (Your ticket number will be the same as your queuing number)

7. Tickets self pick up will be at Ticket kiosk at Concert venue from 12.00 pm.
For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/snpmediahub or inquire any information at snpmediahubticket@gmail.com

Cr : FashionModels

Spoiler

005yYQOngw1f40i0gkfwlj30o20vzn6b.jpg

Spoiler

005yYQOngw1f40hzovlcoj31kw10xaow.jpg

Spoiler

005yYQOngw1f40hzljp6jj31kw10xk8p.jpg

Spoiler

005yYQOngw1f40hzfs575j315m1i1dl1.jpg

• Like 23

Sorry if this was already asked, but there are too many pages to read.. I haven't read the novel, but i read that

Spoiler

GH rapes BLY and BLY forgive him..

Is it true? I mean, if it is true their relationship is unhealthy:huh:

Edited by beabeola
  • Like 1