Quantcast

16 hours ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

Because seriously, I'm trying to assess myself and came to a conclusion that this addiction is becoming unhealthy. It became an integral part of my life nowadays to the point that my mood for the whole day would depend on whatever news I get from this fandom.

It's like, if ever JY and ZZ would be really in a relationship, screw my life even if I don't have one, as long as they're together. I would be the happiest person alive. LMAO This sounds ENTIRELY CRAY CRAY but with the whole delulu feeding that I get from this forums, and my own infatuation to both our boys, it seems like this is getting out of hand.

It's more of a shock really, since this fandom is making me feel things. We all know the disaster that happened the last few events that our boys were involved. And the feelings that I got from that was beyond the feeling of a relationship that failed. Geez okay okay that's it I'm stopping now.

I think it's okay to be affected as much as you would allow yourself to be absorbed in this mysterious (because until now, I am puzzled why a simple story line and production made me cray cray for months haha) show. What's important is that we know our limits. If things are becoming unhealthy for you, try your best to snap out of it. Easier said than done, but I think we will manage as long as we put our minds into it. :) 

Reflect on your life prior to this show and look at stuff that made you happy. We were all doing okay before the GH-BLY bug hit us, right? Hahaha What I did was share the story to my friends so we would have something to giggle over. I think it's harder if you don't have someone to really discuss the show to your heart's content. 

How was life affected? I've been listening to ZZ songs the whole day for over a month. That's how crazy my life has been. One sight of his picture and I'm smiling like a fool. :w00t:

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Meanwhile anjing in my native language means dog. "Dog you fans!" K sorry (hides)

Probably he really in need to be in peaceful place, far from fans pursuing him for pictures and everything. Might need some time to clear up his mind with a cat next to him (if you know what I mean)

The fan wars between his and ZZ's fans have been quite explosive online these couple of days. Some even come with hashtags that say "ZZfansaredestroyingJY" etc. The fan wars began after the Thai fanmeet and have escalated instead of simmering down. Very disturbing. 

Anyway, I'm sure as usual, JY has multiple layers to his message. He does deserve to peace and quiet :)

• Like 22

On April 21, 2016 at 9:44 AM, zhouboy said:

also, anyone read the other 2 novels of CJD. are those good enough for another series. I left counter attack out of my question since it's already made into one. maybe those who rumored to buy the rights of Shangyin could check those novels instead? hahaha my jelly-bleeding-heart is holding on to our current cast. remember THE CURSE of Shangyin. it might not have the same fans since the curse is working well with the current subject, including us, Addicts, of course. hahaha

i just saw cjd's recruitment poster and realizing belatedly she named her company Feng Mang after her second novel. and the silhouettes look suspiciously like bodyguards (characters from the 3rd novel) so i wouldnt be surprised if she tries to do something with her other novels. the question is how...

i think the nail is pretty much in the coffin for addicted so those who are suspicious about this event being for s2 can lay their worry to rest lol

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

There fan wars between his and ZZ's fans have been quite explosive online these couple of days. Some even come with hashtags that say "ZZfansaredestroyingJY" etc. The fan wars began after the Thai fanmeet and have escalated instead of simmering down. Very disturbing. 

Anyway, I'm sure as usual, JY has multiple layers to his message. He does deserve to peace and quiet :)

Seriously!? :blink:

Spoiler

I thought the (JY-only) fans are satisfied now, since their future husband is safe from the seduction of the evil ZZ with the dismantling of CP-image. They do not? What do they expect, really? JY is marrying them en masse? 

Poor JY. I understand that he values his fans but some of them are just... Urgh. I really hope none of ZZ fans are fanatics.

I hope that our family project here can bring some positive attitude to the fandom too. Both JY and ZZ need supportive fans, not overbearing ones.

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, ximichem said:

--ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GROUP PROJECT--

Starting from the repost by @skeletonworks and have been discussed here and there and other places

We're coming up with a group project of sending supporting messages to our boys.

Via the means of multilingual messages, the project is to let the boys know that they're supported internationally.

The overall project is still on the discussion but there's one section that is generally agreed:

The personal messages, and should be followed by this format:

1. Native language message with English translation (Chinese translation is possible)

2. Preferred name (nickname, username, or acronym name is okay) with country/location

Note: Maximum 5 lines/sentences, be concise as much as possible

That's it for now.

And feel free to attach your cultural places, since I'm coming up with doing individual message compilation into an album

For upcoming questions:

1. The project shall be executed in .jpg files, sent to the managers: ViVi (JY's manager) and ZZ's manager, and posted/shared on Weibo (perhaps IG)

Details shall be updated later.

2. Message @poetato and @ximichem to contribute your love, with subject/title/headline to be  {name} Group Project Message. For example,  {poetato} Group Project Message.

Due day is May 8

LET'S DO IT!

Edit: wow, what a coincidence! This remark is on top page hahaaaa

Will it fit the jpeg file? I'm confused actually. Or are you going to upload each jpeg in weibo?

thank you for spearheading this project!! Really appreciate it!!

22 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Meanwhile anjing in my native language means dog. "Dog you fans!" K sorry (hides)

Probably he really in need to be in peaceful place, far from fans pursuing him for pictures and everything. Might need some time to clear up his mind with a cat next to him (if you know what I mean)

Lol are you Indonesian cuz I'm, Anjing in bahasa mean dog omg wtf haha :lol:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Dead Dead Deaddddddddd

Cr to  @凤凰时尚

Hide contents

80e3e3d0jw1f38xemgyrej20zk0no43y.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xekcwwwj20zk0non3m.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xelxwo3j20zk0noq9w.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xel3faoj20zk0noq9k.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xek0ezkj20no0zktec.jpg

would it be appropriate if your 3x DEAD meet my 3x LICK? Hahaha. I am not dead, am just...trying hard to control my breathing :P 

@ximichem on your photo below, even that Birkenstock style sandal can look sexy, because of that long gorgeous feet

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

The fan wars between his and ZZ's fans have been quite explosive online these couple of days. Some even come with hashtags that say "ZZfansaredestroyingJY" etc. The fan wars began after the Thai fanmeet and have escalated instead of simmering down. Very disturbing. 

yikes, what are they fighting about now when they and the idols have no reason to cross path again...

though i can imagine jy's fans were probably sh**tting bricks bc of the fm organizer and thai mc exposed everything lol

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Will it fit the jpeg file? I'm confused actually. Or are you going to upload each jpeg in weibo?

thank you for spearheading this project!! Really appreciate it!!

1. Sorry I don't get your question. If it's about msg compilation to be fitted on the .jpg file, then yes. I've seen lots of long .jpg file on wb. But we shall have some long .jpg files due to the large scale of intl fans.

2. Yes. Individual msg per .jpg file will be compiled in album and shared on wb. BUT group compilation/the project will be sent to the managers.

I've seen some similar projects being executed on wb and turned out quite interesting.

And details of the project are now on sketch and will be wholly updated within 24hr.

Lemme know if there's any confusion needed to be clarified before the final decision is met.

--

[Updating wallpaper]

Cr to  @Lollipop_黄景瑜资源博

Spoiler

006oZsG7jw1f38vgf26h8j30no15otj3.jpg006oZsG7jw1f38vgig2zdj30no15oal7.jpg

@Scandani above LOL

• Like 18

Johnny, I'm begging you, please take him home, I'm begging youuuuuuu

81065598gw1f38wsw88wdj21kw27hts8.jpg

Spoiler

81065598gw1f38wsj90w9j21kw1kwk1k.jpg81065598gw1f38wsmx95kj21kw1kw12q.jpg81065598gw1f38wrx0z14j21kw2dbh0r.jpg81065598gw1f38ws6huhaj21kw27hdzo.jpg81065598gw1f38wsw88wdj21kw27hts8.jpg81065598gw1f38wt6wv9nj20k00zkgtl.jpg

81065598gw1f38wt3xbwoj21kw27hk27.jpg

Cr to  @翎羽翼sky

Edit: wow, what a day, top of page encore, daebak

• Like 20

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

I searched a lot but cant find this part , there are many pages above 800 , I cant reach to what I want :tears:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, eman1 said:

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

I searched a lot but cant find this part , there are many pages above 800 , I cant reach to what I want :tears:

You can go to the very first page of this thread to read sooooo many spoilers that the others have translated. Put some effort, okay? ;)

Edit: also I recalled @ximichem already mentioned you and gave the direct link to the post you wanted to read, probably you should check your notification before asking the same thing again?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

You can go to the very first page of this thread to read sooooo many spoilers that the others have translated. Put some effort, okay? ;)

I read many spoilers but all from the first book , but I want the second , did they posted any spoilers after separation ??

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, eman1 said:

I read many spoilers but all from the first book , but I want the second , did they posted any spoilers after separation ??

Please check thisthis, and this.

If any of the mentioned links don't satisfy your demand, please be specific about the lack of source (for example, why can't I find this from this list?). Thank you

• Like 12