Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, ximichem said:

--ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GROUP PROJECT--

Starting from the repost by @skeletonworks and have been discussed here and there and other places

We're coming up with a group project of sending supporting messages to our boys.

Via the means of multilingual messages, the project is to let the boys know that they're supported internationally.

The overall project is still on the discussion but there's one section that is generally agreed:

The personal messages, and should be followed by this format:

1. Native language message with English translation (Chinese translation is possible)

2. Preferred name (nickname, username, or acronym name is okay) with country/location

Note: Maximum 5 lines/sentences, be concise as much as possible

That's it for now.

And feel free to attach your cultural places, since I'm coming up with doing individual message compilation into an album

For upcoming questions:

1. The project shall be executed in .jpg files, sent to the managers: ViVi (JY's manager) and ZZ's manager, and posted/shared on Weibo (perhaps IG)

Details shall be updated later.

2. Message @poetato and @ximichem to contribute your love, with subject/title/headline to be  {name} Group Project Message. For example,  {poetato} Group Project Message.

Due day is May 8

LET'S DO IT!

Edit: wow, what a coincidence! This remark is on top page hahaaaa

Will it fit the jpeg file? I'm confused actually. Or are you going to upload each jpeg in weibo?

thank you for spearheading this project!! Really appreciate it!!

22 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Meanwhile anjing in my native language means dog. "Dog you fans!" K sorry (hides)

Probably he really in need to be in peaceful place, far from fans pursuing him for pictures and everything. Might need some time to clear up his mind with a cat next to him (if you know what I mean)

Lol are you Indonesian cuz I'm, Anjing in bahasa mean dog omg wtf haha :lol:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Dead Dead Deaddddddddd

Cr to  @凤凰时尚

Hide contents

80e3e3d0jw1f38xemgyrej20zk0no43y.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xekcwwwj20zk0non3m.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xelxwo3j20zk0noq9w.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xel3faoj20zk0noq9k.jpg80e3e3d0jw1f38xek0ezkj20no0zktec.jpg

would it be appropriate if your 3x DEAD meet my 3x LICK? Hahaha. I am not dead, am just...trying hard to control my breathing :P 

@ximichem on your photo below, even that Birkenstock style sandal can look sexy, because of that long gorgeous feet

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

The fan wars between his and ZZ's fans have been quite explosive online these couple of days. Some even come with hashtags that say "ZZfansaredestroyingJY" etc. The fan wars began after the Thai fanmeet and have escalated instead of simmering down. Very disturbing. 

yikes, what are they fighting about now when they and the idols have no reason to cross path again...

though i can imagine jy's fans were probably sh**tting bricks bc of the fm organizer and thai mc exposed everything lol

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Will it fit the jpeg file? I'm confused actually. Or are you going to upload each jpeg in weibo?

thank you for spearheading this project!! Really appreciate it!!

1. Sorry I don't get your question. If it's about msg compilation to be fitted on the .jpg file, then yes. I've seen lots of long .jpg file on wb. But we shall have some long .jpg files due to the large scale of intl fans.

2. Yes. Individual msg per .jpg file will be compiled in album and shared on wb. BUT group compilation/the project will be sent to the managers.

I've seen some similar projects being executed on wb and turned out quite interesting.

And details of the project are now on sketch and will be wholly updated within 24hr.

Lemme know if there's any confusion needed to be clarified before the final decision is met.

--

[Updating wallpaper]

Cr to  @Lollipop_黄景瑜资源博

Spoiler

006oZsG7jw1f38vgf26h8j30no15otj3.jpg006oZsG7jw1f38vgig2zdj30no15oal7.jpg

@Scandani above LOL

• Like 18

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

I searched a lot but cant find this part , there are many pages above 800 , I cant reach to what I want :tears:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, eman1 said:

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

I searched a lot but cant find this part , there are many pages above 800 , I cant reach to what I want :tears:

You can go to the very first page of this thread to read sooooo many spoilers that the others have translated. Put some effort, okay? ;)

Edit: also I recalled @ximichem already mentioned you and gave the direct link to the post you wanted to read, probably you should check your notification before asking the same thing again?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

You can go to the very first page of this thread to read sooooo many spoilers that the others have translated. Put some effort, okay? ;)

I read many spoilers but all from the first book , but I want the second , did they posted any spoilers after separation ??

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, eman1 said:

I read many spoilers but all from the first book , but I want the second , did they posted any spoilers after separation ??

Please check thisthis, and this.

If any of the mentioned links don't satisfy your demand, please be specific about the lack of source (for example, why can't I find this from this list?). Thank you

• Like 12

[Updating Weibo]

@粉丝网官方微博

东田时尚上市答谢晚宴将于明日(26号)在京举办,范冰冰 李宇春 黄景瑜 刘涛 李湘 王岳伦 尚雯婕 聂心远 成方圆 赵文卓 张瑶 黄觉 胡兵 吕燕 杜淳 胡军 袁娅维 张亮等众多明星到场,晚上5点,粉丝网全程直播晚宴红毯→O网页链接星光熠熠,不要错过哦 link

Brief trans JY will be live on the 26th at 5pm (GTM+8)

--

@kmmyzz I'm counting on you, since it'd be 3am my place T^T

/fully awake/ bahaha this manip 

Spoiler

005HbghVgw1f3917ckfw4j30qo0qojx1.jpg

Cr twitter

• Like 18