2 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

Why do I have the feeling that JY is telling his fighting fans to "Shut the f up" here. ("An jing" in Chinese  = "quiet". But is also commonly used to mean "keep quiet" or "shut up" ala teachers in class.)

Some delulus think he's referring to this song :tears:

Spoiler

• Like 7

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Seriously!? :blink:

Hide contents

I thought the (JY-only) fans are satisfied now, since their future husband is safe from the seduction of the evil ZZ with the dismantling of CP-image. They do not? What do they expect, really? JY is marrying them en masse? 

Poor JY. I understand that he values his fans but some of them are just... Urgh. I really hope none of ZZ fans are fanatics.

I hope that our family project here can bring some positive attitude to the fandom too. Both JY and ZZ need supportive fans, not overbearing ones.

"I thought the (JY-only) fans are satisfied now, since their future husband is safe from the seduction of the evil ZZ "

I am laughing my richard simmons off at this. Your words girl. Your words.

• Like 12

Happy 800th page everyone! :D

Glad to see Johnny's IG update, I really like the way he takes photo of nature and views. :wub: I hope in these days he rested and enjoyed the calm he deserves.

Thanks @purpleedamame about his possible hint for fans to shut up, I believe he meant really that :P, he's getting more and more good with not so cryptic messages. :D 

It was a pleasure reading @xix19xix and @tea4two post on Johnny and ZhouZhou relationship and the different views on their showbiz careers. : )

Following, a delulu thought of mine:

I don't know why, but tonight when I couldn't sleep, a thought suddenly came to my mind: the Captain America's cap that ZhouZhou wore the night before Thai FM, it's a present from who? I started to think it could be from Johnny, because lately we have seen him often with Marvel merchandise (es.phone cover). Or it was a fan's gift? (If someone has already talked about this excuse me but maybe I missed the post. ><)

• Like 21

Hey awesome addicted soompi fans of our love ZZYY, just wanted to say another BIG THANKU ALL for all your lovely juicy news on our two lover boys!! This thread to me is like a 'an emotional roller coaster ride' of our YuZhouYu lol.. seriously!! Since got 'addicted' with these two, and to this thread about them, my life's been one big 'excitement' everyday haha..true!..Fell in love with ZZYY on 'Heroin', then discovered this forum/thread - all devoted to them, good/bad news, nice/not nice.. everything..!! So thankyou all for giving us everything about ZZYY.   I appreciate everyone here for bringing us & supplying us with the 'true facts and evidence' of our two loves.. although mighty disappointed with the cancellation of heroin season two, and what's happened with ZZYY now unable to appear in shows together etc and I've been down for a few days like many of you (and most annoying was my home internet connection's down for over a week and still no connection for another week so has been nipping in & out of libraries, cafes whatever whenever possible to keep up with all your amazing news of them lol.. and I wasn't disappointed! :))..)  I LOVE reading how JY's been missing ZZ while he's in Japan and the sad songs he sang sending the 'love & missing you messages' to ZZ.. soooooooo sweet and beautiful, I'm over the moon by these! (I've yet to check out those song lyrics..when can!).  JY is 'really behaving' like GuHai in reality haha.. and it excites me even more.. aaaaahh..sighs.. real life love drama these two GuHai JY & LouYin ZZhou.. so amazing!! IN LOVE IN LOVE IN LOVE!!!  I adore them! They are sooooo perfect for each other!!  Although I hear news of CJD wanting to cast new GuHai & LouYin.. is that for season two.. but the message says 'cancelled' so how come?? and my first thought to this was 'NO WAY! DON'T WANT TO KNOW..!  No one can take over our two REAL & ORIGINAL GuHaiJY & LouYin ZZHOU!!!.. Please guys, I hope we will all remain forever faithful and loyal and ONLY 'be addicted' to our two 'true beautiful' main leads ZZYY.  There are NO OTHER GuHai & LouYin, ZZ&JY ARE THEM so I hope CJD would just forget about season two if not our real boys. No Point really. Massive love & hug for you all...I've still remaining one hour to enjoy this before work..;)))...sorry I haven't checked all the notifications/replies from you all yet, techicle problem still..love all.  Good day!xxxx

• Like 9

3 hours ago, eman1 said:

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

I searched a lot but cant find this part , there are many pages above 800 , I cant reach to what I want :tears:

Basically, they act as if they don't care. Was digging one another. Gu hai was angry with Luoyin cause he thought Luoyin lied to him about being overseas. Luoyin was angry with Guhai's treating him with hostility and also because Gu hai lied about getting engaged to one of his female staff. It took several chapters before they finally get together again.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

Same advice for those who want to read my post. Sometimes curiosity can kill the cat, or maybe a whale.

Reveal hidden contents

To be fair I did go to that 2 particular posts bashing each other before giving out any judgement.

1. First impression, HJY fans tagged XWZ's real account much more than XWZ's fans to HJY. What did ZZ do for people to call him out like that? 

2. The war started with HJY's fandom first, they used a few cases to generalize the whole fandom, created multiple hashtags to demolish both XWZ's fans' and XWZ's reputation, dragged XWZ in and run a campaign. 

3. Both sides did bring out rotten apples of the other's, but seriously the reason for this war is freaking ridiculous. Like you pick out some discrete individuals just to throw shade at everybody. And how to be sure if these individual accounts are not anti pretend to be fans?

4. HJY's fans are super aggressive with their words (XWZ's fans are not "clean" either but they are not THAT vulgar). Same as you I don't understand why they can be this upset as if XWZ or his fandom made HJY lose the role in GFBZS or be jobless. Btw HJY has a schedule tmr, it might calm them down hopefully (I seriously don't think so). They are making "whale protection" as their one and only mission to be carried on. I don't know what kind of force they need to protect HJY against?!

Actually I started as a supporter of both HJY and XWZ; I wanted to know more about them coz you know, they are quite interesting. But the more I'm into their fandoms, the more bitter I feel. It's understandable that every fandom has bad apples but even big fansites of HJY promoted this kind of behavior, it's really something else. 

I won't make any consolidation of HJY's friends coz I don't feel like getting into his fandom to get news, especially when they push XWZ down to praise HJY's friends, such as FangBor, etc. Maybe someone here can do it better :) 

From what I can tell, some of these people may have ulterior motives. I think they want to separate them completely for whatever reasons. It could be instigated by people who are jealous of them, it could be people who want people to forgot about their friendship, but they are not fans.

By the way, I did a search on weibo. The tag #许魏洲粉丝诬陷黄景瑜# has only 278k views, 868 discussions and 28 fans... My search returns only 5 request for apology posts... Maybe it is not as serious as what you have described?

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-25%20at%207.33.0

• Like 8

2 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Holy Christ on the crackers

Who did this? He's such a genius.

LOL, never think flower would be that fit for a guy. This fandom never ceases to surprise me.

TBH, the original photo kinda makes you think "hold him, he's gonna jump to the passing by train and end his life" or something, but this PTSed one have such mellow and melancholy feelings to it.

@htuvecila 

(I write this to htuvecila, but in case some of you want to read it, keep in mind that I'm not saying something nice, especially to HJY's fans, but it's a fact so if you guys read what I write below, viewer discretion is advised)

Reveal hidden contents

It's funny 'cause when XWZ got accused for plagiarism and got other scandals and HJY's career seemed to be smooth sailing, HJY only fans claimed that XWZ and CP fans only try to drag HJY down together with XWZ's mess by tagging HJY with him, and bashed them for that. HJY fans even tried to delete all the tags which mentioned HJY that related to XWZ and Addicted, but now, they do this? 

Blatantly use hashtag bashing XWZ? Is that even relevant to anything here? Just because they see XWZ seems to be fine with his individual projects when HJY taking a break? Seriously, that's why I can't stand part of HJY's fandom, to them, it's always other people's fault and HJY's always a victim that everyone mistreats. What kind of logic is that? 

Sometimes, I have to ask myself how the hell do they know HJY's career got sabotaged? Just because they see him less now a day? Just because some of his rumored projects turn out to be just rumors after all? Just because XWZ seems to be fine, doing his job?

If you think flower won't suit guys,  you have never seen kpop idols,  their fans always give them flower wreaths to wear in fan signs and they all look so beautiful with them :wub:

• Like 4

@ximichem or anyone: For the group project of sending messages of support, may I know if the message are targeted at all 4 Addicted cast and not individual actors? Another query is harder to answer but does anyone know if JY/ZZ/CW/Dashu are more used to reading Simplified or Traditional Chinese?

Edit: Besides the jpeg file format, is there any broad standardisation to this project, such as A4 size etc.?

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

@ximichem or anyone: For the group project of sending messages of support, may I know if the message are targeted at all 4 Addicted cast and not individual actors? Another query is harder to answer but does anyone know if JY/ZZ/CW/Dashu are more used to reading Simplified or Traditional Chinese?

China uses Simplified Chinese

• Like 4