tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o5_540.jpg

tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o6_540.jpg

tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o7_540.jpg

tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o8_540.jpg

tumblr_o66gosAgYa1uhi3w2o9_540.jpg

Wow jingyu got some hidden talent there, his eye can really catch beauty and able to show it,  no wonder he liked zhouzhou on first meeting :wub:

• Like 23

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Meanwhile anjing in my native language means dog. "Dog you fans!" K sorry (hides)

this. this applies to me too and im like "this shouldnt be funny why am i laughing"

• Like 9

[Updating Weibo]

@粉丝网官方微博

东田时尚上市答谢晚宴将于明日(26号)在京举办,范冰冰 李宇春 黄景瑜 刘涛 李湘 王岳伦 尚雯婕 聂心远 成方圆 赵文卓 张瑶 黄觉 胡兵 吕燕 杜淳 胡军 袁娅维 张亮等众多明星到场,晚上5点,粉丝网全程直播晚宴红毯→O网页链接星光熠熠,不要错过哦 link

Brief trans JY will be live on the 26th at 5pm (GTM+8)

--

@kmmyzz I'm counting on you, since it'd be 3am my place T^T

/fully awake/ bahaha this manip 

Spoiler

005HbghVgw1f3917ckfw4j30qo0qojx1.jpg

Cr twitter

• Like 18

2 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

Why do I have the feeling that JY is telling his fighting fans to "Shut the f up" here. ("An jing" in Chinese  = "quiet". But is also commonly used to mean "keep quiet" or "shut up" ala teachers in class.)

Some delulus think he's referring to this song :tears:

Spoiler

• Like 7

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Seriously!? :blink:

Hide contents

I thought the (JY-only) fans are satisfied now, since their future husband is safe from the seduction of the evil ZZ with the dismantling of CP-image. They do not? What do they expect, really? JY is marrying them en masse? 

Poor JY. I understand that he values his fans but some of them are just... Urgh. I really hope none of ZZ fans are fanatics.

I hope that our family project here can bring some positive attitude to the fandom too. Both JY and ZZ need supportive fans, not overbearing ones.

"I thought the (JY-only) fans are satisfied now, since their future husband is safe from the seduction of the evil ZZ "

I am laughing my richard simmons off at this. Your words girl. Your words.

• Like 12

Happy 800th page everyone! :D

Glad to see Johnny's IG update, I really like the way he takes photo of nature and views. :wub: I hope in these days he rested and enjoyed the calm he deserves.

Thanks @purpleedamame about his possible hint for fans to shut up, I believe he meant really that :P, he's getting more and more good with not so cryptic messages. :D 

It was a pleasure reading @xix19xix and @tea4two post on Johnny and ZhouZhou relationship and the different views on their showbiz careers. : )

Following, a delulu thought of mine:

I don't know why, but tonight when I couldn't sleep, a thought suddenly came to my mind: the Captain America's cap that ZhouZhou wore the night before Thai FM, it's a present from who? I started to think it could be from Johnny, because lately we have seen him often with Marvel merchandise (es.phone cover). Or it was a fan's gift? (If someone has already talked about this excuse me but maybe I missed the post. ><)

• Like 21

Hey awesome addicted soompi fans of our love ZZYY, just wanted to say another BIG THANKU ALL for all your lovely juicy news on our two lover boys!! This thread to me is like a 'an emotional roller coaster ride' of our YuZhouYu lol.. seriously!! Since got 'addicted' with these two, and to this thread about them, my life's been one big 'excitement' everyday haha..true!..Fell in love with ZZYY on 'Heroin', then discovered this forum/thread - all devoted to them, good/bad news, nice/not nice.. everything..!! So thankyou all for giving us everything about ZZYY.   I appreciate everyone here for bringing us & supplying us with the 'true facts and evidence' of our two loves.. although mighty disappointed with the cancellation of heroin season two, and what's happened with ZZYY now unable to appear in shows together etc and I've been down for a few days like many of you (and most annoying was my home internet connection's down for over a week and still no connection for another week so has been nipping in & out of libraries, cafes whatever whenever possible to keep up with all your amazing news of them lol.. and I wasn't disappointed! :))..)  I LOVE reading how JY's been missing ZZ while he's in Japan and the sad songs he sang sending the 'love & missing you messages' to ZZ.. soooooooo sweet and beautiful, I'm over the moon by these! (I've yet to check out those song lyrics..when can!).  JY is 'really behaving' like GuHai in reality haha.. and it excites me even more.. aaaaahh..sighs.. real life love drama these two GuHai JY & LouYin ZZhou.. so amazing!! IN LOVE IN LOVE IN LOVE!!!  I adore them! They are sooooo perfect for each other!!  Although I hear news of CJD wanting to cast new GuHai & LouYin.. is that for season two.. but the message says 'cancelled' so how come?? and my first thought to this was 'NO WAY! DON'T WANT TO KNOW..!  No one can take over our two REAL & ORIGINAL GuHaiJY & LouYin ZZHOU!!!.. Please guys, I hope we will all remain forever faithful and loyal and ONLY 'be addicted' to our two 'true beautiful' main leads ZZYY.  There are NO OTHER GuHai & LouYin, ZZ&JY ARE THEM so I hope CJD would just forget about season two if not our real boys. No Point really. Massive love & hug for you all...I've still remaining one hour to enjoy this before work..;)))...sorry I haven't checked all the notifications/replies from you all yet, techicle problem still..love all.  Good day!xxxx

• Like 9

3 hours ago, eman1 said:

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

I searched a lot but cant find this part , there are many pages above 800 , I cant reach to what I want :tears:

Basically, they act as if they don't care. Was digging one another. Gu hai was angry with Luoyin cause he thought Luoyin lied to him about being overseas. Luoyin was angry with Guhai's treating him with hostility and also because Gu hai lied about getting engaged to one of his female staff. It took several chapters before they finally get together again.

• Like 8