3 hours ago, Tin Le said:

It's really good when reading in Vietnamese. It's just like the same style with VNemse translation from CJD's original work. It's at chapter 15 at this time. They release 3-4 chapters per week. I will try to do summaries for you, guys until someone doing a full translation. 8-10 chapters only on weekends to catch up with the writers.

Do you know Eng names for BLY's self-proclaimed girlfriend in book 2 and the man from GY(GH's older cousin, is his name correct?)'s company debuting in book 2. I think they will pop up here and there in future chapters.

do you mean the 1st book or the 2nd one ! thank you anyway , I really want to know what will happen in the novel .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, eman1 said:

sorry but what do you mean by double eyelids ? I think ZZs eyes are really cute !why dose he have a lot of haters !

XWZ got plastic surgery for his double eyelids. They're not his natural born eyes.

Eventhough XWZ said that he did that surgery because of an inherited conditions of his eyes, antis still use that to bash him. 

• Like 2

RE GROUP PROJECT!!!!!!    AAAhhh.. I love you all for doing this for our boys... I can't believe it when I saw it just now.. aah this is amazing cos I've been thinking of this/wanting to suggest it..  anyways and HERE it is, AWESOME AWESOME!!  THANKYOU ALL for doing this!!! Our two lovers ZZYY really needed this and more if could.. :(((00...   they're going through so much right now... I can't help thinking of them every day since so much's happened to them, poor ZZYY!!!  I hope they are forever 'close' to each other.. hurrh..!!  ..Back to the subject - I'M SO THANKFUL & THRILLED FOR THIS!!! Hope our beautiful twos will be comforted LOADS & LOADS BY THIS.. all our hearts!  LOVE Dearly you all!! ;)))).... SO HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS!!!

• Like 12

6 hours ago, eman1 said:

do you mean the 1st book or the 2nd one ! thank you anyway , I really want to know what will happen in the novel .

Based on your post, I think you just watch 15 eps on the screen. Just my guess :) These only cover the first half of the novel Addicted Book 1. There is Addicted Book 2 about GH and BLY's admirable romance after 8 year separation at the end of book 1. There are a lot of of things happening after 15 eps. I can give you some key arcs:

Another half from Book 1:

• SH - BLY's ex-girlfriend comes back and tries to mess up with GH and BLY's romance. Of course, totally get defeated by GH.
  • BLY tries to solve the secret from GH's mother's death. Their bond really blossoms after this point
  • GH and BLY's romance is revealed. Both of them run away from home. The most beautiful and romantic scenes coming from this arc including the beach scene in Walk Slowly MV. It ends with GH's accident planned by GY and BLY decides to leave GH to keep GH's life safe.

Book 2:

After about 20 first chapters, GH and BLY get back together after 8 year separation and clear all the misunderstandings. There are lot of things happening after that but not very hurtful like in Book 1. In general, Book 2 is more peaceful than Book 1.

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

So apparently today jingyu was wearing a bracelet that's identical to the bracelet zhouzhou has been wearing for a while and stopped wearing just b4 the thai meeting ;)

which photo did u see it?

this?

we need HD photo :D i think they are the same.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 13

@nedaaa lol so what should be thinking rn :phew: it's either the same bracelet or they just bought identical bracelets in both cases seems so suspicious :w00t: and i don't think Johnny is a bracelet person either?  He often wears rings, his famous earring, Watches but bracelets? 

• Like 15

19 hours ago, ximichem said:

@kmmyzz Would you like this black and white or the colored one you're having now?

[Updating retouched pic]

Cr to  @顾海的小奶音

Reveal hidden contents

006h9I6Cgw1f38fwuenmoj30hs0vl75p.jpg

resist from changing my profile pic..yes, I'm a big fan of black and white :wub: But I'm..see my status .. LOL so..

p/s: so many retouch pics are flooding into my folder haha

For some reason, I feel  sad for the expression in his face....:tears:

• Like 4

Season 2 of Shang yin would have been awesome! So much drama. richard simmons SH plot, BLY seeking The truth of GH's mum's death,   Tunnel scene to them eloping and ending the whole season with the unexpected accident is what I would really like to see it visually! 

Ah well, I'll just imagine this in my head. Season 2 would have been on par with so many other lame dramas I've watched.  

Oh. Before I forgot, we might get to see YM cross-dressing as a girl! He would have been so pretty! HAHA

Edited by Teng Zhu
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, fingersandpaws said:

An extremely short chapter of Policeman YM part 3, with a lengthy summary of GH and BLY's relationship development has been added to The Story of Meng Qi Qi. Read it here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/25

Summary of how GH and BLY got together again after eight years.

Reveal hidden contents

After their coincidental meeting at the Public Security Bureau building, BLY and GH met again in the washroom of a convention centre. BLY’s platoon was having a celebration banquet and next door GH’s company was having their annual dinner and dance. GH saw BLY in his air force uniform and questioned if he had joined the military because of him. BLY denied and both of them fought. GH flew to HK the next day to confront GY on why GY, his father and BLY’s parents had lied to him for eight years. GY told GH that BLY instructed him to tell GH that he was dead. However after 2 years, GY could not bear to see GH’s sufferings and told him that BLY had gone overseas instead.

How BLY and GH got back together:

BLY was tasked to head a research and development project which he needed to decide on which companies to collaborate with. GH’s company, HaiYin, was one of them. Both parties argued and made things difficult for each other. GH visited BLY’s dormitory and saw how hard BLY had led his life for the past eight years. BLY visited GH’s company and saw him being surrounded by pretty women.

WYJ’s mother had terminal cancer and she asked GH to fake an engagement with her in order to give her mother a peace of mind before she dies. GH rejected at first but agreed later when he learnt that BLY was dating a girl. Meanwhile BLY’s mother arranged a date with Li Shuang for BLY, who happened to be one of GH’s employees. BLY pretended to date her after seeing GH hugging (comforting a crying) WYJ.

On the day of the fake engagement, BLY didn’t turn up as he had volunteered to fight off a foreign plane that had illegally entered China’s airspace. BLY successfully bombed the foreign plane but had to parachute off his malfunctioned plane.  GWT was informed that BLY went missing in the mission. GH overheard it and rushed to join in the search and rescue mission. In the end GH found BLY in the middle of a wetland. They waited for three days but the rescue helicopters couldn’t spot them due to the fog. In the end they made their way out themselves.

Both BLY and GH ended their fake relationships but there was no confirmation from each other that they were an item again. BLY started to show up at GH’s company and followed GH to his home to have dinner together. GH was enjoying being wooed by BLY but he didn’t show it. BLY didn’t make it easy for GH either, he said he’s still a bachelor and came to GH’s company to look for suitable girls since there were so many there. He also refused to have dinner at GH’s place and walked into a restaurant where he acted like crazy person talking and interacting with an empty bowl and seat. GH dragged BLY out and brought him back home……

Damn now i really wanna watch season 2 :tears: 

Why aren't these actors & creators Taiwanese, Korean or Thai,,,;)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tea4two said:

About JY losing some of his projects.  Think of it as this way, sometimes the world works in a mysterious ways so that the only path left to take is the path that you'll need to take (or meant to take).  To summarize, this situation is a catalysts in guiding him in his future career, it will be a blessing in disguise.  Whether it is to guide him into the business route, or open door to new projects that will be a better fit for him, we'll have to wait and see.  

oh margot, (oop sorry) oh my god like others have said,  if i could give you 10k like for this...................:grin:

• Like 1